Wolf Play : Fight for alpha|rp thread
Chatbox
 Voxtexy
12:59:02 Vox, Corey
Yepp, Spectre definitely works for some of my existing customs lol
 Voxtexy
12:58:21 Vox, Corey
I have so many custom designs saved, I bet I have a few that can work with both of them xD

Might even work for one of my current customs honestly
 The Sigma
12:54:10 Leon, Sigma
Both look really cool, I already have a custom ready for the Spectre pelt LMAO
 starmutt
12:53:27 marsh | they/it
Names might get changed. Hopefully second one gets changed.

One of them was gonna get changed to Spectre i think.
 The Sigma
12:52:49 Leon, Sigma
Vox

Oh, ok lol

I just checked and the name should be hellhound
 Voxtexy
12:52:30 Vox, Corey
I mean, the design does have a name but I'm not sure if the boost will be called that, and Eve said it'd be subject to change.

We'll find out soon though, since October is right around the corner
 Voxtexy
12:51:41 Vox, Corey
We didn't get told what the name is or what it'll do.
 Voxtexy
12:51:19 Vox, Corey
Sigma,
Nope. I just know the pelt color lol
 The Sigma
12:50:42 Leon, Sigma
Vox

Ooh cool
Do you know which CP category itÂ’ll boost though?
 Caeruleum
12:49:46 Cae, Blue
They were revamped, you should do them now *^* much more fun and much better rewards :D
 Voxtexy
12:49:12 Vox, Corey
Sigma,
I meant it'll be the pelt/color for the boost. Like how Infatuation and Gaelic Blood have a pelt
 starmutt
12:49:12 marsh | they/it
go to the sept 2 news post all the info we were allowed to get is in there lol
 ZEFHYR
12:48:40 
ok :)
 Voxtexy
12:48:28 Vox, Corey
Ah, I 100% don't know anything about quests. I never do 'em intentionally lmaoo
 The Sigma
12:48:27 Leon, Sigma
Vox

Wait.. boost pelt?! What kind of boost is it? Or is it just the pelt lol
 Stygian Forest
12:48:04 
Vox

It was?
 Voxtexy
12:47:58 Vox, Corey
I'm ready for the wolf party event, heh.

I like, never use my mush and I've managed to get a lot of mush today xD
 Caeruleum
12:47:50 Cae, Blue
Theres also a quest where gullin asks for it ^^
 The Sigma
12:47:34 Leon, Sigma
And also for quests and stuff
 Voxtexy
12:47:13 Vox, Corey
I believe the only thing you do with the Aramaic Seal is sell it to Montak

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : +2
Black Bear : +5
Brown Bear : +3
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    38    39    40    41    42   ..   44 

Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 27, 2023 03:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Willow looked at star all of a sudden it was like she was being attacked by her own pack members "i-i haven't even decided yet only thought about it. Vaper you haven't done anything, vaper emrys has a special place in my life we grew up together and we have a tight bound, talking with him reminds me of the old days back when I was a pup" willow said

Crevice said:
Vaper replied to Willow, "Is this true that you have chosen Emrys? What has he done so special? I will let you get every last bit out of me as long as I'm not useless to you." He said. He looked t Willow directly in the eyes as he said this, firmly. Star came up to them, "I respect your decision Willow. But what has my son done?" She asked. Vaper would be brave Willow, even f this wasn't what Willow had wanted. If Willow was nervous, he'd be brave for her. He loved her, and Emrys wouldn't change that.

Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 27, 2023 03:57 PM

Not Debbie

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hehe ok

Flying nugget said:
(I'm on a different account but I'll be gone for 14 days so this is my last replay for then next 14 days tharefor I will pause the rp and we will continue when I return. As I dont want 140000 game messages)

Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 27, 2023 04:11 PM

Crevice

Neutral

Give Award
Vaper looked at her, she looked sad. "Hey, I'm sorry. But...I... Mom could you go for a minute?" His mom nodded, worried. She left and let Vaper talk to Willow, "Willow, look. I'm sorry. I didn't realize you where so close with Emrys but I act like this because...I... Willow... I love you." He said. He was nervous about what she would say next. (I saw in my messages and it was like, "Flying Nugget replied on the form and I'm like, 'Who the f*ck is Flying Nugget? XD It's a good think I read the post)
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 27, 2023 04:16 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Emrys was almost home when he noticed Willow talking with Vaper and star. He started to walk pass them hoping to duck into his house before he was noticed by anyone. At this point he just wanted to eat dinner and go to bed.
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 27, 2023 05:27 PM

Dagger Clan

Lightbringer

Give Award
|Zelda|
Zelda was walking down the center of the town, alone. she was bored and sad, had anyone cared about her? As her ears drooped, she noticed tears developing in her eyes. Zelda sat down and rubbed her eyes with one leg, (Front right) *Sigh* *i geuss i would just be a kind of werewolf that helps people but not have any friends.* Zelda thought. Then it started raining, Zelda sitting in the rain, lonely. then, something grabbed her, a net! Zelda howled, terrified. then she looked back at the thing that was dragging her deeper into the woods, Trappers! The trappers probably thought she was a wolf, not a werewolf! but she couldn't transform, not with little amount of space! She needed help, so she kept howling. As she was getting pulled in, a branch hit her hard on the head, making her knock out.
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 27, 2023 05:46 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Emrys heard the howl. It didn't sound good so he took off in the direction of the howl. As he got close he could see the trappers. Before he was spotted, he shifted to his human form. He then stepped out from behind the tree. "Let her go!" He called out to the trappers. He then realized it was the wolf from earlier. Zelda. He watched the trappers cautiously. One of the trappers stepped forward. "On who's orders" the trapper who stepped forward asked. "Your trespassing on private land. Her name is Zelda and she belongs to the pack who lives here. None of the pack members will be happy nore any of the people." He told them trying to make it seem like people lived here among the wolves. They had always been told to keep the fact that they are werewolves a secret from the humans.
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 27, 2023 05:58 PM

Dagger Clan

Lightbringer

Give Award
|Zelda|
Zelda was laying unconscious in the net as the trappers stopped. "Well your just a kid. Nobody can tell me what to do." The trapper laughed and continued to drag Zelda deeper into the forest. the trapper looked about 40 and he had scars throughout his body. He dragged zelda to a cabin with bear heads hanging on the wall. He was a legit hunter. Rifles were hung on the wall along with wolf heads.
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 27, 2023 06:19 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Emrys ran back to his home quick. "Mom!" He called. His mother came out of the kitchen frantic. "What is it?" Ahe asked. "We have a problem. Zelda has been captured by a hunter. I warned them to let her go but they wouldn't."
Hazy fate whipped her hands. "Where?" She asked her son. "I'll show you." Emrys stated before shifting and heading out of the house with his mom on her tail. As they approached the cabin, emrys mother shifted to her human form. She turned to her son and said "stay in your wolf form for now." Be fore She knocked on the door of the cabin.
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 27, 2023 08:15 PM

Dagger Clan

Lightbringer

Give Award
|The hunter|

There were gunshots heard inside, From a rifle. "SILENCE ANIMAL" The hunter yelled at zelda. Zelda growled her nastyest one, Like a dragon growling. The hunter slammed Zelda into a cage and shot her in her chest close to her heart, Zelda collapsed and started wheezing. "Heh... now we can make good money. Wolves like these makes fantastic coats. But her coat is just more then fantastic! We could get rich for this." The hunter said on the phone to his Team. Zelda knew nobody was going to save her. there was no way that anybody cared for her. No way.
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 27, 2023 08:27 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Haze knocked on the door of the cabin. Emrys stood by her side waiting patiently. He glanced up at his mom with fearing his eyes. They waited a moment before hazy fate called out. "Hello? Anyone home?"

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    38    39    40    41    42   ..   44 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us