Wolf Play : Darkened World | RP Thread
Chatbox
 The Fear Seekers
05:58:02 Night Shade
Wow chat is dead
 Blood Demons
05:32:37 Blood
I'm so annoyed I just warriored stone my custom who was only 7 instead of my 16 year old
 Winterfell
05:30:43 She/her
I forgot I had her :/ I hate SVs
-WP Click-
 Jack-A-Boo
05:21:28 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
I didn't max him but I'm close to maxing him in social
 Hydroberry
05:20:49 
Boo, personally I would if he were mine.
 Jack-A-Boo
05:13:36 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
-WP Click-

should I buy bronze figurines to get more cp so he can be maxed in social?
 Hydroberry
05:12:53 
Has anyone managed to speak to the sheepdog?
Whenever I click talk the adventure block just goes blank.
 Hydroberry
04:58:27 
Cypress, I'd never give up my dog, not ever he's my world.
04:58:13 01
id choose to move out with all my things id be to depressed without my dog but honestly I dont know your situation so it is just my opinion
 Cypress Road
04:55:02 Cy, love
If yall had to decide between moving out and getting to keep all your stuff including your dog but getting no help from your family and moving back into your parents house but having to get rid of just about everything including your dog, what would you choose?
 FaithfulOakTree
04:34:14 Ash H:H!!
-WP Click-
-WP Click-

What should I name these 2 boys-
 Wilverbeast
04:30:20 Will
New dye new dye yeahhhh
 LaPearl Park
04:14:47 Mystery Machine
Hi is it worth keeping enchanted water or not?
Thanks
 Embershed
04:14:22 The Minor Nuisance
Welp, It's 9 pm and I'm going to bed.

G'night, Y'all!
 Pink Tears
04:09:12 Tears, Pink, Pinkie
i dont know-

part of me wants to do a river but i think thats a little dark considering le lore
 Embershed
04:07:38 The Minor Nuisance
...is octopus something to make it on?
 Embershed
04:07:16 The Minor Nuisance
Pink,
Oh, cool, an OC!

hmmm...

...Nup. My brain isn't braining. All I can think of right now is octopus. I don't know why. Just is.
 Pink Tears
04:04:05 Tears, Pink, Pinkie
ember

maybe? im trying to get ideas and also think of possible oc refreces since im basically making a phone wallpaper of my oc where the center is his eye

literally the only thing ive thought of on my own is his dog but i dont wanna draw a dog lol
 Embershed
03:59:52 The Minor Nuisance
Pink,
hmm...ok

A storm/cyclone, perhaps?

might fit the colours better.

But I'm no artist (profile pic is proof), so my suggestions probably aren't that good.
 Pink Tears
03:56:44 Tears, Pink, Pinkie
Ember

hm- i think it would look a little off since the eye is a clouded (blind) albino eye

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : +1
Bobcat : +5
Cougar : -2
    Spring Month: 1   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 .. 10

Darkened World | RP ThreadApril 12, 2024 11:56 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Crystal || F || Loner || Fox || M: Wander
-
I follow Wander to her den, stopping a respectful distance. "Wander?" I squeck. "I want to say sorry to Sparrowhawk. But I'm a little scared." I sit and wait. I scooh back and look down. Dash enters my head again. I shove him out and look up. My stomach squeezes with stress. Breathing calmly, I blink and calm my heart beat down to semi-normal.
Darkened World | RP ThreadApril 12, 2024 01:09 PM

SwiftfireClan

Darkseeker

Give Award
Wander/F/Loner/M: Crystal
Wander flicked her tail. "He went back to his pack. I wouldn't want to trouble that group of dogs if I were you. They'd rip you to shreds." She looked at the fox curiously.
Darkened World | RP ThreadApril 12, 2024 01:18 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Crystal || F || Loner || Fox || M: Wander
-
"True, I will be going now. I just feel bad." I know my head and back up. Then turn around and trot off. Wander is right. Fox shreads is all that would be left of me. I sit outside of my small cave and fluff my fur against the breeze. I crawl in and lay down in my confined quarters. Watching out the entrance, I catch the sight of the sun climbing higher in the sky. It glared are my eyes and I glare back. The sun seems to be scared and sinks behind a small cloud, only to reappear and tant me.
Darkened World | RP ThreadApril 12, 2024 01:21 PM

SwiftfireClan

Darkseeker

Give Award
Wander/F/Loner/M: Crystal
She nods her head and turns to crawl in her small den. Sparrowhawk would be at his pack by now, probably telling hsi alpha about her plan. She wrapped her tail around herself and watched the sun move through the sky.
Darkened World | RP ThreadApril 12, 2024 05:33 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Sparrowhawk/M/Hunter/M: Wander
He padded into camp, trying to be quiet. After all, Wander was a secret. "Hello?" He asked. It seemed pretty quiet. Although Falcon was sitting outside her den looking a bit hungry. He wagged his tail in a brief welcome, then sat down awaiting orders. He wondered if he should tell the alpha about his relationship with Wander, or at least that he'd found a stray interested in pack life.
Darkened World | RP ThreadApril 12, 2024 06:58 PM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award
Daisy padded out of her den. "Sparrowhawk! Want to come on a hunt with me?"
Darkened World | RP ThreadApril 12, 2024 07:08 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Sparrowhawk/M/Hunter/M: Daisy
"Okay." He barked, heading over to her. He noticed that she smelled a bit strange, like she'd already been... somewhere. He ignored it, however, and padded toward her gently wagging his stately tail. He sniffed noses with her, in polite greeting, and asked, "Where would you like to hunt?"
Darkened World | RP ThreadApril 12, 2024 07:38 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Crystal || F || Loner || Fox || M: Open
-
I snooze softly in my den. The sun is still in my face, but I pay it no heed. A shadow crosses my face. Not phisical, but mental. A dream passes like a butter fly. Fleet and small. Gone in a second. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Darkened World | RP ThreadApril 12, 2024 10:59 PM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award
Daisy/F/Hunter/M: Sparrowhawk
Daisy runs off and calls behind her, "follow me, I know just where to hunt." She was luring Sparrowhawk away to confront him about the loner, but didn't want him to get in trouble with the alpha.

Edited at April 13, 2024 07:30 AM by Graywing
Darkened World | RP ThreadApril 12, 2024 11:04 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Sparrowhawk/M/Hunter/M: Daisy
"Alright." He said, following her closely to avoid getting lost. He hadn't been smelling much prey around here, but maybe it was a nest of mice or squirrels? He winced as he accidentally dipped his paw in the rainwater. It would be sore for a bit now, especially since these rains had been getting so much worse lately. He followed her, wondering when they would stop.

Edited at April 13, 2024 10:14 AM by Broken Rivers of Ice

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 .. 10

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us