Wolf Play : The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open!
Chatbox
 Rogue Whispers
09:16:27 Phoenix, Rogue
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 0
Mushrooms: 0
Mushrooms Saved: 1,991

Just 9 more I shall be happy
 Hollow_Howls
09:10:56 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Froggy
Fair, it does take a bit to get used to new mediums. Though keep in mind, brushes and even the app you use can impact your quality of art. So take the opportunity to find the app and set ups you like before commiting to one. ^^
 Rogue Whispers
09:10:46 Phoenix, Rogue
Froggy,
Oof. I feel that, I woke up at 3 AM because my sister wanted to ask me a stupid question before she forgot. Didn't go back to sleep -_-
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:09:48 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Pen*
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:09:27 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Hollow,
honestly just your average per lol. still trying to get used to working with a tablet
 Hollow_Howls
09:07:50 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Froggy
Not too bad, you do have some very funny lines though and I'm pretty sure it's not ya tryna match the style xP
What type of brush did you use for the lines?
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:07:02 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Rogue,
Im pretty tired honestly
 Rogue Whispers
09:06:55 Phoenix, Rogue
I love the cool markings
 Rogue Whispers
09:06:38 Phoenix, Rogue
Froggy,
Cute!
 Hollow_Howls
09:05:49 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Isn't there a cooldown on posting roleplay posts/links?
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:05:45 Froggy|Key|Keevy
-Click-
How does this look? Its the first thing I did with my drawing tablet
 Apothecary
09:05:37 Medicinally Autistic
I don't want to go to workkkk
 Salem
09:04:19 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Rogue Whispers
09:03:51 Phoenix, Rogue
Froggy,
lol I'm good. Doing schoolwork before going on the boat to do waterskiing and tubing in freezing cold water. You?
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:02:51 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Rogue,
That's alright
 Rogue Whispers
09:02:08 Phoenix, Rogue
Froggy,
I just noticed that in the whole time I've known you, I have never given you a nickname
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:01:52 Froggy|Key|Keevy
how are you guys?
 Rogue Whispers
09:01:06 Phoenix, Rogue
Froggy!!
 BooJake
09:00:56 Don't call me BJ.
Hey Froppy!
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:00:40 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Hi chat!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +1
Arctic Fox : +3
Brown Bear : +1
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   8 

The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open!October 20, 2021 05:33 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Clover {} Female {} Overladys Pet {} Okami Pack {} Mentions: The Overlady

Fuck. That moment when Clover finally realized that someone had been calling for her. She watched as the other two left, leaving her. The canine turned around, quickly trotting towards the camp. Every second pace was faster than the other until she finally made it- obviously aware of her mistake when the omega realized who has called for her. Clovers head was held lower, she soon entered the Overlady's den.

Quickly falling into a bow, she hoped that she wasnt in a heap of trouble. After all, how would anyone know about what happened between her and Hezekiah?

(I have literally no motivation right now. Sorry guys-

The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open!October 20, 2021 05:53 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Eagla | Male | Omnicron | Okami | Mentions: Martuska and Open

As Martuska approaches him, Eagla lowers himself into a respectful bow. "My lady." Greeting her formerly, keeping his head forward and avoiding eye contact with his leader as he walks beside her. Hearing what she has to say, he tilts his head a slight bit. Promotions to combatants? That does sound interesting - extremely intriguing. The biggest question is, who are the rightful candidates to become such worthy titles? He left to sit by her den once she dismissed him. Eagla sits there patiently, scanning the camp and observing every single wolf here. Only a few are selected as a combatant, an honorary title. Such a title is hard to get. "I wonder who she'll decide. So many candidates, yet only a few spots for such a rank."
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open!October 20, 2021 06:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Rune || Female || Subordinate || Starry Bane || Mentions: Fenrir

Rune was sitting down, in peace. No one to bother her, no one to tease her about her paranoia, just.. peace. Nope. Nevermind. She thought to soon. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see a wolf emerge through the brush, and she flinched, her eyes widened in fear but as soon as it took another step forward, her ears flopped to the side, and she began to whine and whimper. It was Fenrir, no need to be afraid.. or should she? Rune's ear perked up as he said he was surprised about her being there, cocking her head to the side. "How so?" Then he continued, and her ears flopped to the sides, and she blinked a few times, "I-.. huh?" She was quiet, and shuffled her paws against one another.

"I-, well, weeell. I'm not really breaking any rules.. we are only a few feet from camp~" glancing back behind her, she realized her mistake. She picked up a paw, and rubbed the tip of her snout. She was a subordinate. No one would notice.. right? She was just replaceable. Wait.. if she was replaceable, then the pack wouldn't even help her if she were to be ambushed right this second. If she were to be ambushed right this second, she would be caught surprised. If she were to be caught surprised, already wasting a good 20 seconds of her life, she had a great possibility of dying right then and there. But, if she were to die.. she hadn't even give her belongings to anyone! What if- what if- Fenrir! What about him?! If they were to be ambushed, he would be attacked first, no doubt! How could she help him? Could she help him? Would he dead by the time she regained focus? OH LORD.

Twirling her head around, she looked into Fenrir's eyes, her eyes widened in fear. "We- we gotta go. Camp. Densite. Yes. Camp. Ambush," she was blurting out words now, her paws propped up on his shoulders, her head pulled back, the whites of her eyes showing. Her chest was heaving now, scenarios and rapid events just rolling into her view, switching back and forth between different events, death, ambush, attack, rogue bears mauling them alive. "We gotta- wait." Blinking a few times, Rune tilted her head to the side again, "I did it again. Didn't I."

The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open!October 20, 2021 06:46 PM

Cirri

Lightbringer

Give Award

╭──── ⋅•⋅ ────╮

Hermes

╰──── ⋅•⋅ ────╯

Male | Rogue | Packless | Mentions: Jehoiakim (ind) |

-

The cold air of late morning swirled around his slumbering form, leaving his fur spiked with melting frost. The chilled wind nipped at his nose and paw pads as Hermes awoke, immediately drawing in whiffs of air to gather information of last night. His lungs filled with the refreshing smells of the forest as it began thawing out again for the day. A coyote, likely the mother, and a single pup had walked over his den. That's all. His nose was still too numb to properly investigate, so he slowly stood up. Hermes's morning joints wobbled in protest as he staggered from his den, quickly regaining balance. Squinting at the horizon, he swiveled his head around to see the sun a lot higher than the treeline than he hoped. Turning back around as the rays pierced his gleaming orange eyes, he noted the dried blood at the entrance of his den as a grim reminder of yesterday's measly catch. A very, very small hare. It could have maybe counted as a snack. Huffing, Hermes's tail wagged as though to balance him as he picked his way down from the rocks below the entrance of his den. Relishing the satisfying feeling of grass below his paws for a moment, the short but very well muscled male began the hunt.

His usual path was to do a loop around the mountain foothills, before cutting across the meadow and the edge of the desert. The packwolves neighbouring him seemed relentlessly unforgiving, nothing compared to the quiet obedience and order of his long gone old pack. For this reason, Hermes skipped the loop and instead made his way slowly to the long and shining with dew grass of the distant meadow. As he walked, the vegetation grew spread out to make room for blades of gradually lengthening grass. He couldn't help but be lost in his mind. It wasn't uncommon for families or herds of deer to cross through the meadow for the lake and food. That should be his meal. Hermes moved in an alternating crouch and crawl movement, pausing to take in scents. It wasn't successful. The dew and cold obscured too much, so instead he relied on his ears. There was one thing he didn't like, though. A new wolf's scent he hadn't detected in the last couple weeks was lingering in the air. Hermes's huff of disapproval was slightly visible in the air from the chill. He picked his way closer to the lake, to where he could see it in the distance but not close enough to see any animals drinking. Something else had piqued his interest; a small family of deer consisting of an elderly female, a mother, and two fawns. Their scent filled his nose, inconveniently masking any other scents. Hermes remained in a low crouch, perfectly still. Should he take the risk and go for the elderly one? Being unable to smell any approaching wolves was far from comforting. Hermes perked his ears up as tense as they could go, almost leaning forward in such an intense attempt to detect any other wolves. As far as he knew, it was only him, the deer, and the rustle of a bird's wing feathers sliding against each other as it flapped. Hermes waited for the perfect moment. Hesitating to scan surroundings, knees giving out, taking too long to eat, all could be fatal for the older deer. Eventually, Hermes got his wish. A cry of surprise as it's knees folded beneath it, and scrambling to get up in time. With an explosive leap, Hermes ran with long and powerful strides as he sprinted across the meadow, legs springing with every step to give him as much speed as possible. The sun glimmered over the faintly disturbed lake water as the wolf ran, ran for his life, basically. Who knew how long a deer could sustain only one wolf who lived on smaller meals for a year and a half? The mother and fawns had abandoned the older one, knowing what was to come as they spotted him barreling closer. It was all a single, swift motion as Hermes leaped onto the back of the old deer, causing it to collapse as he sank his teeth into the veins in the neck. As he stole the life of the animal, Hermes let the deer fall to the grass. It was a short sprint, but he had put hell of an amount of effort to ensure the prey wouldn't escape. His flanks gradually stopped heaving as he rest, staring across the lake. As Hermes began to eat, the smell of blood was now exposed to anyone that happened to be passing through nearby.

The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open!October 20, 2021 07:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hodeskalle | Female | Okami | Combatant | M: open
Satisfied with the Overlady's actions with the two traitors, Hodeskalle decided to ease herself from the crowds of the pack and wander through the short trails. Returning back to the grounds where the pack thrived. Heading straight to her den and sitting slowly with a short grace. She had not spoken to the Overlady yet, yet does she know if she gets the attention. Gazing among the others she just closes her pale gaze and lets the sun beat down upon her brown small frame. she looked a little odd with a white face that she was born with, sighing, she lay just outside her den and snoozed before she would go train herself again and again until she knew she was saitisfied she could tackle down another lupine.
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open!October 20, 2021 07:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Jehoiakim: Loner. Mentions: Hermes (ind.)

J casually looked around some more before getting up, deciding he should head back to his den for now since he didn't have anything better to do, but a scent made him change plans. The smell of blood began to waft over to J, and as he inhaled it deeply, he knew where to go. J began to walk towards the scent, constantly scanning the area for the source of the smell the closer he got to it. Eventually he found where the smell was coming from: it was a male wolf and he was eating from a doe. By the looks at how preserved it was when he got there, J figured the lone male killed the doe himself. Good for him. Hopefully he'll be too busy eating for him to notice me as I... A hidden bird exploded from underneath his paw, flying into the air with a loud racket and causing J to stumble and fall. He quickly got up and turned in the direction of the kill, ready to face the male if he needed to, since his stealth was pretty much out the window at this point.

The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open!October 20, 2021 07:14 PM

TKO

Darkseeker

Give Award

Seiko | Male | Subordinate (Witch Doctor) | Okami | Mentions: The Overlady (ind) / Pack members (ind)

Traitors. Foolish ones who felt the wrath of the Okami, slain by the ravenous beasts of the pit. This was the way of life and although Seiko was out collecting herbs for potions, the gruesome tales and stories that he overheard by his superiors was enough to help him imagine that he was there alongside them, mauling the traitors bite by bite until they were barely alive, and then thrown into the pit to be eaten alive by the ravenous beasts. Seiko's red eyes glinted with an imaginary light, his pupils hardening as his focus returned back to herbs.

He could feel his muscles twitching without end, the desire to actually be there was...unfamiliar. Seiko was known to avoid conflict and did just as he was told, doing His Grand Mistress's tasks and demands. She was a wolf of power, a wolf who would laugh at your pitiful existence whilst she ripped your heart out. Yet, to the ones that had gained her loyalty, she would throw herself in sacrifice for them to live on and carry her legacy. Seiko's heart often thumped heavily when thinking about his Grand Mistress, yet he always pushed it down, refusing to believe that his worth would match hers in anyway shape or form.

He had lost track of time, noticing that it was Lowlight. His shoulders drooped as he realized he had lost quite a bit of time daydreaming. Shaking his head furiously at himself, he returned to his work, carefully mixing the bundle of herbs he had collected. Taking a careful whiff, his eyes narrowed and he added more chamomille to the concoction, hoping that this would work. The brew he was working on was something that would help the Okami when battle wounds caused a wolf to be rendered useless.

Sighing at his low progress, he exited his den, watching as everyone else was awake. Immediately, he could feel a chill sweep across his fur, causing it to puff up some while a few got blown away, flying effortlessly in the small breeze. Scanning the pack, he immediately saw His Grand Mistress and his breathe caught in his chest for a brief moment as he watched her gracefully make her way across the densite. He looked away shamefully and returned back inside his den.

Edited at October 20, 2021 07:16 PM by TKO
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open!October 20, 2021 07:35 PM

Cirri

Lightbringer

Give Award

╭──── ⋅•⋅ ────╮

Hermes

╰──── ⋅•⋅ ────╯

Male | Rogue | Packless | Mentions: Jehoiakim (direct)
-
His head shot up, seeing a small bird erupt from the long grass closer to the lake, sounding a high pitched alarm call. Hermes licked his chops to rid them of any blood from the doe below him. To his surprise, another male had toppled over before popping back up in a ready stance, staring back at him. Hermes's hackles raised as he pulled his lips back to bare his fangs in a snarl, though it more defensive than offensive. For now. Assessing the other male, Hermes stood up, showing his shorter form. His now raised fur in the combat stance he was in probably hid his muscle mass, which he didn't particularly pay much mind to. As Hermes continued observing the other wolf, he saw that he was also close to his own height, perhaps even the same. The slender frame was one he knew all too well; it could very possibly be disguising extremely powerful strength. So, if he fled, there was no chasing him. He was slightly annoyed. There goes his plan of careful observation before even trying to make contact with another rogue or loner. Or perhaps... was this a pack wolf? A barbaric.. ah, what was it again? No matter, Hermes grew uncomfortable at the thought, and instead discreetly shuffled into a pose more meant for leaping at another animal. He watched the other male with a sharp orange glare. Ready for any movement, even the slightest turn of the shoulder or twitch of muscles bunching together in preparation to pounce. Hermes wasn't a particular fan already, though he was grateful for the hesitation. If the wolf had leapt maybe a second after the bird had startled he would have been a victim of surprise and severely underprepared for combat.

Edited at October 20, 2021 07:37 PM by vimprei
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open!October 20, 2021 08:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hodeskalle | Female | Okami | M: open
after dozing for some time. Hodeskalle opened her pale hues and gazed about, spotting the Overlady before she quickly glanced away and rose to her paws, stretching her limbs one by one, she began to stride across the open area. Nodding hello to any she passed, her tassel lacing behind her small frame as she kept her gaze to the ground as She got bothered by some who would stare at her white furred face and matching hues. She walked in the direction in which she would train by herself. Even if she was a fully fledged combatant, she still enjoyed to train every now and then. She huffed as she paused for a moment to look at the thriving pack members before she went into the small clearing, the ground soft with sand...good for training and challenging one another, her audit twitched as she glanced at the already half torn log she would always challenge against herself, giving it a once circle, but yet switched tactic as she would learn every move that could make the opposite if she was in a real battle. Her pale hues cold as she lashed and leapt at the log, breathless as she kept going until she'd drop or wear herself tired.
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open!October 20, 2021 08:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Jehoiakim: Loner. Mentions: Hermes

J contemplated merely leaving the male alone, but it look like it was more than ready for a fight, so it might not have mattered whether or not he was ready for a fight, he would have to face this fellow whether he liked it or not. But J didn't attack right away, looking around to make sure that no others wolves backed him up or were quickly approaching. Is he a pack wolf or is he merely another loner like me? J took a step to his right, eyeing up his potential opponent and noticed that he was a bit smaller than him, and hopefully he had eaten so much it would slow down his movements in the event of a chase. As much as he didn't want another wolf nearby his den, he didn't see a reason as to why he should fight, unless the other male was hellbent on fighting him. "So... are you with one of the two packs? Or are you by yourself, like me?" He said to the stranger, alert but not raising his fur to show aggression. Not yet... that may come into play later if he decides to fight.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   8 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us