Feiella
05:22:22 Fei the writer
Amy
Please reconsider your actions
 Amygdala
05:19:56 Amy
Fei
No need to bark at me now

You hear another pack barking towards you.
 Feiella
05:16:15 Fei the writer
Amy
I'll see who is bored enough out of my giant pack to say hello
 Lady Soul's Pack
05:14:20 
Hey. I have a question. How many pups do wolves with maxed out maternal CP give birth to?
 Amygdala
05:10:47 Amy
Okay timer is up time to explore again XD...fei get out of forest here i come😋
 loki_budgie
05:07:35 skye
Fei
😭
 Feiella
05:06:05 Fei the writer
loki
If you ever see my pack in explore please run
 loki_budgie
05:04:02 skye
Im good, got work soon 😭
 Amygdala
05:03:46 Amy
Fei
Shark is smart
 Feiella
05:02:39 Fei the writer
Ok my shark is putting off dinner because she knows treatment is happening
 Amygdala
05:00:40 Amy
Hey budgie
My day is okay...not good not bad

How are you
 loki_budgie
04:57:53 skye
I hope everyone is having a good day so far :D
 Amygdala
04:57:20 Amy
I don't usually check who i encountered...i made an exception today XD
 Feiella
04:56:51 Fei the writer
lovely
 Feiella
04:56:30 Fei the writer
I have love screenshots of players either horrified or surprised they encountered my pack

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : 0
Crocodile : +2
Jackal : -1
    Spring Month: 3   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
  1 ..  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43 .. 44

Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 27, 2023 11:06 AM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award
|Wisp|
Wisp's lungs were starting to burn as she stayed under water for around 5 minutes. She blinked a couple of times. She saw Vesper was searching for her and she grinned underwater. She swam up silently underneath him when he went up for air again and, after a moment, when the ripples stopped, she burst out of the water right infront of his nose, splashing water all over his head as she yelled, "Boo!", a huge grin on her face.
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 27, 2023 11:09 AM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Vesper splashed backwards as wisp came up and scared him. When she started laughing, he splashed water at her. "That isn't funny." He stated. "I thought you were in trouble. I couldn't find you. You had me worried" he gave her a glare and swam a little towards the shore so he could now stand up.
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 27, 2023 11:10 AM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award
|Wisp|
Wisp's eyes widened slightly as Vesper swam back to the shore, clearly mad. Wisp looked down at the rippling water that just covered her collarbone. She sighed and, taking a deep breath, went back underwater. She swan a little ways away so that if Vesper wanted, he could see her underwater and above, but she was far enough away for some breathing room. She drifted to the bottom of the river and was greeted by a small turtle. She smiled and touched the turtle lightly on the head. The turtle flipped over a couple times before swimming away. Wisp watched it go sadly. She was alone again. She gazed up at the beams of light filtering through the waves at the top of the river. Why did Vesper get so mad? she wondered, watching a school of fish swim in circles. It was just a joke... Wisp closed her eyes and swam back to the surface, taking a couple of deep breaths before glancing at Vesper.

Edited at March 27, 2023 11:14 AM by Foxspirit
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 27, 2023 12:18 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Vesper sat down in the water by the shore. He watched wisp closely. He had lost his brother in the river years ago. They were playing when his brother just disappeared. He was later found further down the river washed up on shore. He had drowned and Vesper vowed to never let that happen to anyone he was with ever again.
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 27, 2023 12:20 PM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award
|Wisp|
Wisp saw Vesper watching her and hesitated. Should I go over to him...? she thought to herself, nervous. Finally she took a steadying breath and, keeping her head above the water, swam over to Vesper. She came up beside him and sat on a rock, gazing out over the river. "I'm sorry," she murmured finally, feeling guilty that she had scared him.
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 27, 2023 12:50 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
"It's not your fault. It's mine" he barely whispered. He turned his head to look at her for a moment then went back to watching the water. He let out a sigh. "I'm sorry for getting angry at you." He could tell he had hurt her feeling and he felt bad.
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 27, 2023 03:12 PM

Crevice

Neutral

Give Award
Vaper replied to Willow, "Is this true that you have chosen Emrys? What has he done so special? I will let you get every last bit out of me as long as I'm not useless to you." He said. He looked t Willow directly in the eyes as he said this, firmly. Star came up to them, "I respect your decision Willow. But what has my son done?" She asked. Vaper would be brave Willow, even f this wasn't what Willow had wanted. If Willow was nervous, he'd be brave for her. He loved her, and Emrys wouldn't change that.
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 27, 2023 03:46 PM

Not Debbie

Darkseeker

Give Award
|Turkey|

Turkey strolled through the village, tomorrow is the big day. Would he be worthy enough? He sighed quietly to himself, looking up at the bright moon above. The stars danced around with their flickering lights, which only reminded him about how lonely he really was.
(Hehe so many notifications)
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 27, 2023 03:52 PM

Mist angle

Neutral

Give Award
(I'm on a different account but I'll be gone for 14 days so this is my last replay for then next 14 days tharefor I will pause the rp and we will continue when I return. As I dont want 140000 game messages)
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 27, 2023 03:53 PM

Mist angle

Neutral

Give Award
Nira smiled and blushed softly as he did so. "What if I told you that yoy were right?" Nira asked

Foxspirit said:
|Drift|
"I knew that," he said. "Drift, the man of your dreams," he said teasingly, winking at her as he gave her a mock bow.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
  1 ..  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43 .. 44

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us