Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Old Money
12:47:58 elegance❀
-WP Click-
 The Amethyst
12:47:56 Dart
100 mush in my account just dissapeard??
 The Pumpkin King
12:47:54 
starmutt, <|3
 Karou
12:47:00 
i am once again asking for your decisional support
-WP Click-
 starmutt
12:46:43 marsh | they/it
its not custom gear lol
 DojejeTheWolf
12:46:38 Dojeje
I still don't like my pack flag that much, can't find colors I like and I'm use to using brown and blue.
 The Pumpkin King
12:45:30 
starmutt, I've never seen the badger custom gear. Whaaat?
 starmutt
12:44:14 marsh | they/it
ong
-Click-
 technoblade
12:44:11 Lil Techy | Techno
Eci

Maybe eve can helo cause that looks like a bug XD
 The Pumpkin King
12:43:15 
starmutt, I don't even begin to know. In all my time here, that was my *first* time even wrestling. I was like, "Oh, maybe I'll get some newbie luck! :D" Nope, got fucked instead.
 starmutt
12:42:25 marsh | they/it
you've lost fmc so quickly eci
 Caeruleum
12:41:49 Cae, Blue
likewise! :D
 The Pumpkin King
12:41:29 
Has anyone ever had a pup win in over 40 moves in a match? Had this happen today. :')

-WP Click-
 Presumed Dead
12:40:57 Outcast/Nightshift
Good game Cae!
 DojejeTheWolf
12:40:46 Dojeje
Either the thing was lying or I entered it in wrong
 The Amethyst
12:40:42 Dart
I'm hoarding all my apples right now got 16
 The Pumpkin King
12:39:27 
DejejeTheWolf, any colors you like. :)
 technoblade
12:39:03 Lil Techy | Techno
what does the old one look like
 starmutt
12:38:36 marsh | they/it
oop found the old fenrir
 technoblade
12:37:39 Lil Techy | Techno
i don't even know where I am

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : -5
Water Moccasin : +5
Badger : -5
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    36    37    38    39    40   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 19, 2022 08:21 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Fallon|F|6|Raven|Beta|M: Yukon
--
Fallon noses around a small patch of herbs, coming out with a few stalks of rosemary. She added it to her small pile of dock leaves, poppy seeds, and peppermint. She carefully gathered it up as she went to search for a few more herbs. She was looking for some chervil, or some basil before she headed back. She stepped over something slimy and looked down, surprised. Rabbit bones. Her heart raced. She carefully stepped over the freshly teared into carcass and started quickly back to the pack, quite the pep in her step. The amount of herbs prevented her from sniffing more that 3 inches from her nose.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 19, 2022 08:28 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Makena|f|fox|M: Kimulimuli
Makena giggled a bit as Muli began to try to get a leaf out of his fur. She couldn't help but giggle everytime Muli did something funny. After the leaf finally came off Makena got up and walked to Muli's side. "You know you couldve asked for help....You dont have to be alone anymore...." Makena sighed, again she had the feeling she wanted to tell Muli everything but she just shook it off. "So- do you want to find some shelter in case it rains again, or for when it turns dark?" Makena asked, trying to think of something to keep her mind off her feelings. Just then it dawned on her, playing! Makena playfully pinned Muli to the ground before jumping off and running in some random direction. She then called behind her, "Catch me if you can!" Before running her full speed, dodging trees as she went. Her fastest wasnt very fast and Makena knew this, however she still laughed with joy.

Edited at December 19, 2022 08:29 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 19, 2022 08:38 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kimulimuli-Male-Fox-M: Makena
~
Muli smiled at Makena. "Dat leaf was evil. I had to defeat it myself, and bring peace to da world..." That sounded so stupid... Suddenly, Makena jumped at him and pinned him beneath her, making him blush, again. Then she lept off and darted away. "Oh! I could catch ya easily!" He said with a smirk and darted after her. He soon lost sight of her, and climbed up a tree to find her. He jumped between the trees that were close by the others to catch up to her, and then slid down when he reached a spot where there was no close trees. She's fast! He thought while trying to find her again.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 19, 2022 08:46 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame | F | Elder | SFP | M: Anya
Flame turned her head slightly as Anya joined her, listening to the words. She gave a small smile as the young female tried to make up for her fluke before saying gently, "Sight is a gift given to us as is each sense. To have sight is to see the beauty in the nature around us. However, sometimes, we take our sight for granted and forget about the rest of our senses. They get forgotten to a certain point where they are not honed to sense what otherwise they could have." Flame dipped her head, swiveling her ears around a few times before starting, "We will begin with hearing tonight. Tomorrow morning, I will show you how to use your hearing to see. You will understand in time."

Flame got up before walking to sit in front of the female. "Close your eyes. Clear your mind. And listen. Don't listen to the whining of your pup, don't listen to the birds in the trees. Listen to the whispers of the wind and the chatter of squirrels in the trees. Do not think. Listen. Do not smell. Listen. Do not look. Listen. Tonight will be all about expanding your hearing and learning to hear yourself." Flame said in a continuous way, lifting her head and tilting it every so often.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 19, 2022 08:49 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
After a while of running Makena didn't hear Muli behind her so she slowed a bit, catching her breath. Thats when she heard Muli in the trees above her. She quickly went back to running full speed and dodging trees as she went. When she realized she reached a clearing she stopped and quickly hide behind a bush. Once Muli was on the ground and searching Makena quietly climbed up a tree. When Muli got close enough Makena jumped down and pinned him again. This time Makena accidentally didn't land on her feet and her head came crashing down on Muli's chest. Blush spread across her face as Makena was tempted to not move. Reluctantly she backed up with a nervous laugh. She sat down and looked down. "I- my legs gave out and-" Makena stopped, too embarrassed to countinue. Thats when she realized it was pretty dark.

Edited at December 19, 2022 08:51 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 19, 2022 09:00 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Anya| f | SFP | M: Flame
Anya relaxed after she realized Flame wasnt mad, or at least she wasn't acting like it. She then just listened to Flame as she watched the night sky's stars twinkle. After Flame stopped talking the first time Anya looked at her with wide eyes. "You can use your hearing to see?!" Anya asked, her passion for learning rekindling. Excited Anya did as Flame told her to and closed her eyes. It was hard for her to not smell and think for that was her senses she used most. After a couple of minutes Anya groaned. "Its to hard! Its impossible to not smell or think! Theres so many smells on the air and i cant stop thinking about using hearing to see!"
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 19, 2022 09:01 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kimulimuli-Male-Fox-M: Makena
~
Muli chased her pawprints, hoping to catch up to her. He was starting to pant. Where could she have gone?! She could be in danger! He ran into a clearing when all the sudden the footprints stopped. He started to look around panicked when something smack into him, making him fall over. He fell onto his side and just laid there. "Good-" He gasped for breath. "Good ambush." He said, exhausted. Then he heard herlegs gave out. "Oh no! Are yer legs okay?!" He asked panicking again, then he looked up at the sky while slowly standing up. It was getting slightly dark. "Should we find a place to rest?"
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 19, 2022 09:23 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Makena shifted her paws, relieved Muli wasnt looking ar her and her red face. She then looked up at Muli as he spoke, her blush gone. "Thanks but yeah, we probably need to. Do you have a den? If not we can go back to my temporary den. Though its kinda small. But it could work if needed." Makena sighed for no particular reason before getting up and stretching. Tonight is beautiful, Makena though looking at the night sky. Just like the friendship i have....Makena thought, again having the feeling of telling Muli everything and maybe even a bit of love towards Muli.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 19, 2022 10:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Edited at December 19, 2022 11:14 PM by Wolffe
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 19, 2022 10:53 PM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
Yukon | Feminine | Loner | M: Fallon

It had been a few hours sense her encounter with the pack wolves. Her muzzle still freshly coated in the blood of her steal. She laid not to far from it in a few brambles, keeping herself hidden away. She felt as if she needed too just in case. Though, she was awakened from her slumber by the sniffing of a nose and a faint, rather newly familiar scent hit her nares. The female silently rose to her paws, the bramdles intertwining with her fur as she peered out of them.

The monster watched as Fallon stopped, looking down at the rabbit carcass she had left there. Yukon could feel the fear radiating off of the female as she quickly padded away. The females fur bristled as she quickly went after her. Doing her best to keep out of sight. It wasn't long before Yukon jumped out in front of the other, a crazed grin plastering itself onto her maw. Her crown was tilted forward as her ears lay dormant on either side of her head.

"Do I sense fear?" she asked with a chuckle. The females tail waved behind her before she lifted her cranium up. Her fur still bristled as she did so. Yukon's emeralds stared directly into the beta. As if burning through her. "It's funny how just a little bit ago you were acting all tough.." she mentioned, shaking her cranium with a cackle. "Now.. You're more scared than a pup is of stories their elders tell them.." Yukon then began to circle the other. Her eyes never leaving the females frame. She seemed, content.. As if she was overly enjoying this. "What will you do, Fallon?" she asked, pausing a she swung her ass end to be in line with her front as she stood in front of the beta. "What will you do? With no fancy talking wolf to protect you?" she cackled. The females cranium lowered slightly, but not in respect for the other. Being on the bigger side of things, she was more prone to being attacked on her underside. Which, isn't something she wanted to happen right now.

"Fear me yet?"

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    36    37    38    39    40   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us