Wolf Play : The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open!
Chatbox
 Rogue Whispers
09:16:27 Phoenix, Rogue
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 0
Mushrooms: 0
Mushrooms Saved: 1,991

Just 9 more I shall be happy
 Hollow_Howls
09:10:56 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Froggy
Fair, it does take a bit to get used to new mediums. Though keep in mind, brushes and even the app you use can impact your quality of art. So take the opportunity to find the app and set ups you like before commiting to one. ^^
 Rogue Whispers
09:10:46 Phoenix, Rogue
Froggy,
Oof. I feel that, I woke up at 3 AM because my sister wanted to ask me a stupid question before she forgot. Didn't go back to sleep -_-
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:09:48 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Pen*
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:09:27 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Hollow,
honestly just your average per lol. still trying to get used to working with a tablet
 Hollow_Howls
09:07:50 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Froggy
Not too bad, you do have some very funny lines though and I'm pretty sure it's not ya tryna match the style xP
What type of brush did you use for the lines?
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:07:02 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Rogue,
Im pretty tired honestly
 Rogue Whispers
09:06:55 Phoenix, Rogue
I love the cool markings
 Rogue Whispers
09:06:38 Phoenix, Rogue
Froggy,
Cute!
 Hollow_Howls
09:05:49 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Isn't there a cooldown on posting roleplay posts/links?
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:05:45 Froggy|Key|Keevy
-Click-
How does this look? Its the first thing I did with my drawing tablet
 Apothecary
09:05:37 Medicinally Autistic
I don't want to go to workkkk
 Salem
09:04:19 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Rogue Whispers
09:03:51 Phoenix, Rogue
Froggy,
lol I'm good. Doing schoolwork before going on the boat to do waterskiing and tubing in freezing cold water. You?
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:02:51 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Rogue,
That's alright
 Rogue Whispers
09:02:08 Phoenix, Rogue
Froggy,
I just noticed that in the whole time I've known you, I have never given you a nickname
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:01:52 Froggy|Key|Keevy
how are you guys?
 Rogue Whispers
09:01:06 Phoenix, Rogue
Froggy!!
 BooJake
09:00:56 Don't call me BJ.
Hey Froppy!
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:00:40 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Hi chat!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +1
Arctic Fox : +3
Brown Bear : +1
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   8 

The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open!October 20, 2021 04:08 PM

Nez.ity

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

Neziton ∴ Male ∴ Mentions: Open ∴ Whereabouts: Meadow> Deserts>∴ Outsider

————————

It was barely enough to start someone's day off, a small dose of what he could be dining on. Nothing more than a simple taste of the delicious gustation in his chops. Licking them became an hourly thing; he couldn't find...no, rephrase that- he couldn't hurt anything in his newfound hideout. After discarding everything else; Neziton had little to look for, little to say, little to do. The only effective thing he does was roam the meadows finding answers to his many enigmas. His principles circled his head to get ahold of the mysteries. He contemplates upon the bristling flowers and smiled cordially. This was any canine life- to be free with little to no rules to follow. He rolled against his back and yawned; enjoying the crisp weather of today.

Nothing could compare to genuine liberty, nothing could ever dispute Neziton's lazy days because no one knew he subsisted, or so he thought. Not too long ago, Neziton had rules to follow- a code to uphold and someone to trust him with that sort of vigor. Pressure too great for him, when everything ended Nezito became nothing more than a theory; a shattered piece of shit among everyone else. He didn't matter, the rules didn't matter. If anything, if Neziton could name one thing that mattered it would be antiquity.

Standing, the brute flicked his tail and decided it was time to hang up the past; his story was just starting. So with that and the only sound he remembers; he grunted and made his way north before pausing," You're not allowed to go there, Nez...not today ", He turned his head toward East and ambled toward the aurora arose. With the scent of sand filling his nostrils and the grass titillating his darkish pads the male head hung high.

————————

Not so long ago....in a time where Neziton existed

————————

" Shhh..you talk way too much Neziton",

" I agree, he has the mouth of a fish..gobble..gobble..is he even saying real words",

Neziton as a young stud, merely just 3 years old was scouting with his crew, they were a small crew; nothing more than three including him," I talk with accuracy, only the few can appreciate my words...and I guess that few isn't you two", A true fraternity, built on credence and love. Neziton was, keyword being was filled with such enthusiasm, such thrill for the movement. There had to be something to change his sagacity of reality itself. He gave a small grunt as one canine, a skinnier dame trotted in front of him-

" Maybe you just like to hear yourself speak, blah blah..death this death that...you can't seem to talk about history", She turned toward him," There are better ways to explain things Neziton, I think you should switch up your morals...living is much better to think about",

————————

Was that canine right? She must've been, Neziton couldn't place her name, it's been a long-abandoned name since he could remember. If anything he could still see the fragile pieces of what could have been; instead of living what had been.

Moving on, this again wasn't a sad story about a depressing canine finding out he was too late to tell a certain canine about his certain feelings. Only to go without speaking as though that'll bring back them, to bring back their honor. He wasn't going to sit here and blame a certain pack for their current deaths; revenge was not what Neziton was looking for, it was not what filled his heart- and at the moment nothing filled his head. It was empty. Moreso, blank. He aimlessly slowed down to match the chilly bristling of his fur. Humming offbeat as he did so.

To be bluntly honest, everything good had to end someday- Neziton knew that. He doesn't remember walking with death before the smell stuck to him like glue. With his goals and dreams living on through them in death, he hoped his dreams were playing in what seemed to be the great beyond, but alas how could he believe something he couldn't see or touch? Maybe it was a joke? Maybe his own beliefs that were told to him were just another shameless lie to keep him from sinning, but again he wanted answers. All he wanted to know was who, who decided this was a good idea? Who made the order to destroy any little hopes of what seemed like Nezito's future. He wanted a debate, a court to scold and yell at; to get his point across and not have to depend on his biased thoughts.

Some say they needed only a moment of someone else time, but for Nezito the thoughts he carried along this journey would take an eternity to explain to those who did him dirty. Scared would not be the word for Nezito, he was excited. Even if the only expression he makes would be content- if that was an expression? Anyways, he wouldn't have to travel far to meet the line between Meadows and Desert.

Onto more pressing matters, explaining Nezito beliefs. Seems like he is a bit bitter toward the great beyond, for now of course; later on, Nezito will soon come to realize that fighting with the great beyond, the ones who control his every movement, and those who control who lives and who dies will soon come to light. He'll have to prove himself, surely for the canines above; the ones who took over the heavens. They were the real beings he feared, only glancing up to show his tense expression even thinking about their presence. They took his life, his love, his everything with just a whisper; they controls others to do things that would seem evil, twisted but to them, it was a game. Nothing more than to entertain their boredom. Did they have nothing better to do? Did they have all this time in their spare hands to fuck with others' lives? No! Not a single canine has the time or day to sit here and plot against his whole existence, it wasn't right...it wasn't humane- oops..it wasn't canine-like. His family was somewhere he couldn't reach, somewhere he couldn't bring them back from, and like that, it was snatched from him; like a baby swan to a duck...or a frog to a tadpole?

Neziton's mind split sides, he was so confused and so thoughtless at the moment that even thinking about the past could kill him. He was at war with himself but enjoyed it; and all that talk about the great beyond messing with his life. Every day was something new, something to learn from. He wasn't complaining just that questioning why someone would wipe out half the packs could sleep soundlessly at night. He never wanted this? He never wanted to roam the meadows looking for a place to stay, something to eat but things don't go the way someone wants.

Neziton was different, he wasn't sitting there waiting for death to take him also, after a summer fell he couldn't cry anymore. He must've run out of the tears that he shed for his fallen members. Ha. Can you imagine sitting with dead canines crying over their lifeless disgusting bodies as though your tears and whimpering could ever bring them back? Neziton was one of many to stop thinking as though he was different from everyone else, they all bleed the same as him; they could die...just like him. Why not show them that? Why not explain that they are just canines who can't just magically live forever. That was his destiny, that was why he lived! His pack had no one like him, his pack couldn't understand what he was preaching- the great beyond showed that to him when they whispered into the two remaining packs' ears.

He was spared! He was spared to speak for his pack, not much of a leader though Neziton would have to approach them like a warrior, an ally..someone who wasn't there to fight the great fight and die alongside his pack like a man...I mean warrior. If not for his duties, if he were where he was told to be, maybe instead of losing his best friend and lover; maybe...

Wait...

What was Nezito believing? He slipped up once?

And once got his whole pack annihilated!

It wasn't his fault they couldn't fight?

It was only his fault he wasn't there to protect his family and friends!

So he's supposed to babysit them now?

No, he's supposed to protect him, instead, he got them killed and bellowed about it!

No, that wasn't true, he was a part of something much more important. He is going to bring the pack's to their compassion, he's going to be the end of this war; through death or life.

This war will not end in more blood.

The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open!October 20, 2021 04:12 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Clover {} Female {} Overladys Pet {} Okami Pack {} Mentions: Hezekiah, OPEN

Clover had soon finished her duties by cleaning up the remains and the mess. She was glad to be done with so- now the canine could go wash her paws off in the water.. wait, what water? Clover shook away her hazy thought. She stood up again and shook any loose dirt or sand from her multicoloured coat, snuffling when she got a whiff of the stale blood from the pit. Gross.

Clover was quick to turn tail and trot back to the omegas sleeping spot outside of the camp. That lazy, good for nothing-! The now rather upset canine thought. "Why didnt you come help? I bet it feels nice to be able to lounge around here all day, doesnt it! Maybe you should get up and let the ones who do their jobs rest, will you?" Clover snarled down at the male wolf. She roughly prodded Hezekiah in the back, as she huffed, angry. Small plumes of smoke rose from her nose, because it was still so cold.

Clover's eyes shone hazel, growing bright as light approached.

(Writers block, sorry. Theres dialog and shit so I couldn't make it longer.)

The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open!October 20, 2021 04:24 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Cascade || Female || High Watcher || Okami || Mentions: Svala

The sun's rays were just leaping over the horizon, barely peaking over the top of the far away landscape. Treading along in the chilly weather, was a duo. One of which who was called by the name of "Cascade" of the Barbaric Okami Pack that owned the territories surrounding the two. She was heading to Ern Lake, to make sure no one was foolish enough to make their way to towards the lake. It was a soft transition from sand to dirt, the sand kept making Cascade's paws slip back and forth, and she almost tripped a time or two minutes before. Today, she was traveling with one of the other four High Watchers, Svala. Her normal partner, Enzo, was headed towards their other post, with the other Watcher.. what was her name? Ash, or something like that. She glanced over at Svala, but didn't bother her, looking back straight ahead, continuing along.

Just a bit ago, back at camp, their Overlady decided to show them what would happen to traitorous bastards that would dare turn their back against the Overlady. Even she knew it was stupid and pathetic, what a shame it was, but at least the beasts had something to eat. She didn't mind the fact that some of their punishments included being fed to the ravenous beasts, but she wasn't fond of it either. But, it wasn't her place to question it, and she didn't dare to anyways. She never commented on the Overlady's choices, for it would result in a very bad punishment that Cascade did not feel like experiencing.

As they walked along, the female kept her head up, her dark eyes shifting back and forth, looking for potential danger or threats. It all seemed clear, but you could never know. For all she knew, an entire ambush could be awaiting them by the lake, but, she was a High Watcher, it was her duty to kill off any danger even if it meant losing her life.

Lowering her head, nearly inches above the grass, her nose began to twitch, her senses triggered. Cascade flicked her ears back and forth, continuing to move forward, slowly. As they neared their destination, she could smell something, she couldn't quite put her paw on it, but it surely wasn't there the day before. She took in another few deep sniffs before picking her back up, stretching her neck high, her eyes scanning the area, but unfortunately, nothing seemed to catch her eye. She looked over her shoulder to Svala, "I am not the only smelling that, am I?" She asked in a quiet voice, her pace slowling down. The smell was so faint.. but, it didn't seem old. There was a good chance it was still up ahead, possibly by Ern Lake. But, there was only one way to find out. She trudged forward slowly.

The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open!October 20, 2021 04:32 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Hezekiah: Omega of the Okami pack. Mentions: Clover, Loctus, and Jerboa

Hezekiah stared blankly down at the ground as Clover bashed him for not doing anything, eventually resulting in him being prodded in the back. He wanted to trade words with Clover, but he knew that she was the Overlady's pet, and if he said one bad word to her she could report him and possibly have him thrown into the pit so he could "learn his lesson," but he knew that the majority of times he was thrown into the pit, it was simply for the others to laugh at him as he fought for his life against the crazed foxes. He was about to walk away when Loctus walked up to him. "Omega, I have use for you." She merely said before walking off, expecting him to follow. Hezekiah silently nodded and he followed Loctus to a place slightly away from the main group, but still within eyeshot. Jerboa walked over and grinned at Hezekiah. "So he's the one I'll be throwing around?" Loctus nodded and Hezekiah simply sighed as Loctus told him to get in a fighting stance. For the next several minutes Hezekiah was thrown around and wrestled to the ground, being treated more like a training dummy than a living wolf. Loftus took Jerboa's spot and was even tougher to him, drawing blood from a few of her scratches. Eventually, both were satisfied and dismissed him. After having his heels nipped at, Hezekiah simply found a spot and sat down, blankly looking at the other wolves, wondering if he should have died thanks to the order rather than disobeying it and enduring this hell.

The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open!October 20, 2021 04:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Artemis || Female || Subordinate || Starry Bane || Mentions: Khepri, Larkspur

Hearing her name being called, her head perked up, and she could see that the Beta was taking them out on a hunt. But she was comfy and was clean! She didn't protest outloud, and stood up groggily, shaking her coat once, then another time before stepping down off her rock, glancing back at it, sighing quietly to herself. She looked back after her Beta, quickening her pace, almost to a small canter, making her way behind the Beta, keeping up with the rest of the group. She disliked hunting to a certain extent, yes, she got to eat and it was the most wonderful thing but she would also get dirty, muddy and sometimes wet.. it was unbearable and she would spend nearly the next nightfall cleaning herself.

As they neared the stream, she shivered to herself, walking through with a very unimpressed expression, lifting her legs up high as if she had an issue with walking. Artemis groaned quietly, and leaped out of the river. Once she reached dry ground, she shook out her coat, water flinged in all directions. And thank Mir, she didn't get anything on her Beta. She sighed in relief, going into a light trot to catch up with the rest of her fellow packmates.

When they stopped, Artemis looked down at her damp legs, whining quietly to herself. Damn it. Ew. As she heard the Beta beginning to speak, she raised her head, listening with open ears. She waited quietly for the Beta to finish, and nodded her head. "Well.. after the previous sacrifice to our lovely Mir," she lowered her front end in respect, "maybe we will just have the power to take down a full grown bull. But of course, its your choice," she said, her eyes looking up at the Beta before looking down again.

It took a bit for Artemis to realize, but eventually, she could see that Larkspur came along. For some reason, she always seemed to find.. Larkspur intimidating. She didn't like it, not at all. It made her feel small, made her feel like a fly, that anyone could just squash in a moment. She hated that feeling, she abhored it. She didn't say anything however, and didn't even growl, she kept her silence, awaiting the Beta's response.

The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open!October 20, 2021 04:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jehoiakim: Loner. Mentions: Open

J cleaned off the blood from his recent kill in the lake, before shaking off the water on his pelt. After that, he ran over to the meadows and simply took in the environment as he roamed, wandering back to the edge of the lake before sitting down to think. For a while now, Jehoiakim liked being alone, but now, he could feel himself not really like the loneliness, and he began thinking about pursuing a mate. At first, he thought about joining one of the two packs and find a mate that way, but the violence the two packs inflicted on the others made him hesitant about that option. He also tried simply finding a lone female and convincing her to become his mate, but he didn't have much luck there either. As he looked at his reflection, J wondered for a brief moment about his future, and if he would ever be able to find a mate to break from the loneliness that he now found not so appealing. He was restless, and eventually he decided to do a brief run through the meadow to settle his nerves. He didn't really have a purpose in the run, but he simply wanted to do something to take his mind off of his current situation. After the brief run, Jehoiakim walked back over to the lake and drank some water to cool himself off.

The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open!October 20, 2021 04:50 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Larkspur || 3 || Starry Bane Subordinate || M: Khepri, Artemis, Dorji, Kito

The reddish-tan female pricked her ears as her name was called. Her golden eyes found Khepri to be the source, and she moved from her stance at the edge of the den site and padded over to the beta's side. She dipped her head in acknowledgement and set off behind the beta, who was headed by the two Thralls.

She trotted behind silently, eyes glinting in the dim light, and slowed to a creep as Dorji and Kito bent down lower. The scent of elk was strong, and a rather cold smile whispered across the female's face before it was replaced by a look of focus.

At Khepri's question, Larkspur responded in a low voice, "A herd without a bull will have no guidance. This could be beneficial... or it could harm us in the long run. It would depend on whether the cows stuck together."

That was her two cents. She considered the cow elk to be the best bet, as the herd would likely not move. But, in the end, it was really Khepri's decision, and whatever that was it was what Larkspur would follow.

The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open!October 20, 2021 04:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Vivalda || Female || Commander || Barbaric Okami || Mentions: Members of the Okami Pack

A lone she-wolf sat by herself, her back turned to the Densite. Her eyes were focused on the forest ahead, staring but not seeing. Vivalda's mind was elsewhere, which was most unlike her. But, alas, she hadn't slept well last night, and as a result, she was tired.

She shook her head suddenly, trying to fling the sleepiness from her eyes, but to no avail. She began to slump over, drifting off into unwilling sleep...

All of a sudden, her body lurched forward, and she dug her teeth into her leg. White-hot pain shot through her, and she winced, but it was enough to wake her up. She pulled away and shook the last of the sleep from her mind, and tilted her head at her leg. She made sure to bite it hard enough that it hurt, but not enough to actually puncture her flesh. However, now it just throbbed painfully. She shook her leg and glanced over her shoulder. She could see everyone already waking up, hustling and bustling all over the place.

She looked back to the forest and felt her stomach growl. When was the last time she ate? Would Her Magnificence be upset if she were to get something to eat? She huffed, thinking hard. On one paw, she was so very, very hungry. But on the other, there was a chance that she might get in trouble.

The consequences, she thought, were far too great to risk it. So she sat, and she waited until she was needed. Of course, she was a good servant, and she would wait for Her Magnificence 'til the end of time if She asked.

The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open!October 20, 2021 05:19 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Bláth | Male | Subordinate/Vanguard | Okami | Mentions: Martuska and Aislin

Bláth rolls over to face the she-wolf approaching him, giving her a wag of his tail. "Of course, my Overlady." The dark gleam in his eyes shows only for a few seconds, and he rolls onto his paws. He gives her a bow goodbye as she departs. Watching her taker her leave to make sure she was safe before leaving. He sets off on his journey to find the spy and possibly kill her if she was a spy. Killing her after she gives him information would be fun, but she's still valuable towards Martuska. For now, at least. "I wonder if her fur would be soft for me to skin. Sadly, I can't unless she's a traitor, so she better be one!" He hissed, keeping his voice low, and perks his ears forward. Bláth changes his movement speed from a simple walk to a trot. He takes a pause when seeing a rose bush, and his eyes widen in surprise. "Such a pretty shade of red." Plucking the rose, he uses his paws to tuck the flower behind his ear. "I'm keeping this. I can't let this beauty get into the wrong paws," he dashes off in the direction of the salt flats when he remembers his task. "I hope I'm not too late to meet the little spy. I don't want Lady Martsuka to be mad at me. That would be bad." Shaking his head, leaping over the log, and stops again. Another flower caught his eyes - a bundle of violets. "Yup. More flowers to add to my collection." Doing the same as the rose, he breaks off a few violets, then slides the stems into his fur. Making sure they would stay put, Bláth resumes his mission to meet up with the spy. It did take quite a bit to reach the salt flats, and with many flowers on the top of his head (he does look fabulous), his eyes scan the flatlands. "Where is that dear spy?" He sits down on the ground, ears perking forward to find any sound coming his way. Was that someone running? No, it was just the wind. Ugh, waiting here for her is boring. He's going to kill her for being this late.

Edited at October 20, 2021 05:19 PM by Cereal
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open!October 20, 2021 05:26 PM

Freedom

Neutral

Give Award

Fenrir // Male // Subordinate (Apothecary) // Starry Bane // Mentions: Indeevar, Rune, Khepri (ind), Hoarfrost (ind)

Fenrir’s fur rippled with amusement as Indeevar’s mood switched quite suddenly from morose to loudly over-enthusiastic. A small smile played across his lips as Indeevar placed his paws on Fenrir’s shoulders. Fenrir stooped down a bit to make sure Indeevar could reach, licking him on the top of his head. Fenrir pulled back as Indeevar went on about the rabbit he had “almost” caught. “Shh,” said Fenrir mirthfully, though not very forcefully. He doubted anyone would hear them - most of the wolves weren’t even here right now, and Khepri had just taken out a hunting patrol. Fenrir started towards the Jambarah Forest, setting a steady, relaxed pace. “I’ll bet you that rabbit’s home right now telling everyone it knows how it escaped a vicious predator,” said Fenrir quite seriously, though anyone who knew him knew he was joking. “We’re not going to let all the rabbits start thinking they can run around willy-nilly, are we?” Fenrir sniffed around half-heartedly for herbs, not really intending to pick any - he had plenty of time, they’d just come out. To be honest, Fenrir knew that violence was at a high and more bloodshed was sure to come, so maybe he wanted to spend all the time he could relaxing before he was thigh-deep in injured wolves, trying to keep them all from dying.

As he started towards where they had seen the rabbit, he looked up at the stars. “Oh look, Indeevar, there’s you,” he said mildly, referring to one of the stars. “You’re looking very bright tonight. You know, I think you’ve grown a bit.” He tilted his head, looking at the star as if considering its size. “Yes, you’re going to be one of the biggest wolves in the pack at this rate.” Fenrir looked at the other stars as if searching for someone. “And there’s my girl. Hello, love!” He sometimes made up names for his supposed mate-to-be star, and sometimes he imagined she might even be someone he knew, but either way he loved to talk to her. Was he playing around? Probably, knowing Fenrir, but it could be hard to tell with him. He had told Indeevar that his girl was up there too, though Indeevar wasn’t quite old enough to find that romantic yet. Sometimes Fenrir pointed out Indeevar’s parents, who he insisted were next to him, watching over him in their souls. He always chose the stars with the most black space around it for himself, because he said that’s where his family used to be.

As they moved forward a few feet, Fenrir spotted Rune. He wondered what she was doing alone, being as nerve-ridden and prone to panicking as she was, but he was sure she would prefer it if he left her alone. Which, of course, meant - “Stay here, Indeevar,” he told the pup. To be honest, he had no real expectation of Indeevar obeying, and his discipline level was nonexistent with Indeevar. If Indeevar disobeyed him, Fenrir couldn’t have cared less. He wasn’t really in charge of Indeevar anyway. But he was still obligated to tell Indeevar to stay there so Rune didn’t go tattling to Hoarfrost about Fenrir bringing Indeevar out at night. Fenrir was less intent on jumping out and scaring Rune, who would probably kill him if he tried anything like that. Though if Indeevar felt like doing it, there wouldn’t be much Rune could do. Fenrir didn’t exactly encourage these things. But he might have mentioned a few times that jumping out at the right moment could be an interesting prank idea. For now, Fenrir simply walked out of the bushes like some sort of mysterious apparition, sitting right next to Rune. “I’m surprised that you chose to come here,” he said quite simply as a way of starting conversation. “I mean, after what happened with those banished wolves. Breaking rule number seven - the most sacred of all of our rules. The whole incident with the murders, and the bodies never recovered. But anyway, we don’t believe in superstitious nonsense like starless shadows, do we?” He shook his head quite seriously.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   8 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us