Wolf Play : Fight for alpha|rp thread
Chatbox
 Disturbing Mushroom
03:20:50 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Hey chat!
 Boeing
03:17:30 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cont
Steal the rooster's kneecaps. You're the kneighborly kneecap stealer after all xD
 OCCULTIST
03:17:28 Man Lover
she fight on my rooster till i win 🙏💪🔥
 Boo
03:17:21 Chrissy
enigma is spitting bars over here ??

have you guys heard about the nasal vapes that came out? 😭
 Enigma
03:15:41 
She fight on my rooster till I win
 || Enlighten purple
03:15:31 She/her idk
wish you luck with the rooster bro
 Continental Wolves
03:14:10 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
If I dont come back to chat in a little bit yall know the rooster won this fight
 Voxtexy
03:14:03 Vox, Corey
Oh dear
 Ecifircas
03:13:43 
Anthropomorphic (I can't spell) Vape pen,,
 Existence
03:13:37 Exist / Kuskyn
6 more litters to wait on today, and 13 more hours for the next lot to him 80 hours ;-;
I'm going to have a nap maybe they'll give me them sooner if I'm off
 Voxtexy
03:12:56 Vox, Corey
I mean.. I could make that a thing. I just need a feral version of Cigarette or an anthro version of Vape
 Everlasting Torment
03:12:52 Anubis, Samael
Yay it's nearly the October event
 Ecifircas
03:12:50 
kycantina, you get it.
 Empress Midnight
03:12:21 
Hey Chat
 kycantina
03:12:06 ky but it's spooky
Eci, 250k words enemies to lovers and fake dating
 Ecifircas
03:11:17 
Are Cigarette and Vape in love,,?
 Boeing
03:09:33 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Enigma
What a sentence to log in to
 kycantina
03:08:58 ky but it's spooky
Johnny, IRL money or saving mush to buy them from other players mostly
 Continental Wolves
03:08:08 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Eno
 Continental Wolves
03:07:47 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Now to try catching this bird without falling on my ass

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : -4
Jackal : -1
Vicuna Wolf : +1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    16    17    18    19    20   ..   44 

Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 24, 2023 11:32 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
It's not morning yet. We can't change day. Just fastforward time a little. Also that's funny it's her right cause my right wrist is sprained or something and has been for a month and I still haven't gotten it checked out.)
Emrys moved the arm he had behind his head and laid it across her back so his it was wrapped around her. His other hand that was on his stomach twitched a little as he wanted to hold her hand but didn't want to wake her if she was asleep. He took a deep breath and slowly let it out in almost a sigh.
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 24, 2023 11:36 PM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award
(ah damn T^T)
|Wisp|
Wisp stiffened as she felt Emrys lay an arm over her back. She shifted a little bit and gazed up at him, seeing that he was awake. "Hi," she squeaked, then cringed. She managed a weak smile at Emrys, feeling her wrist start aching again.
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 24, 2023 11:46 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Emrys felt wisp stiffen and realized she was awake. "HI. You have a nice nap Sleepy head?" He asked jokingly. He saw her wince in pain. "You know you really should have eaten some more of the herbs I gave you" he told her as he pulled a handful out of one of his pockets. "Here I know they don't taste good but they will help."
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 24, 2023 11:50 PM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award
|Wisp|
Wisp paused for a moment, ignoring the joke and looking at the herbs in his hand. Then she burst out laughing, trying to keep her bad wrist out of harm's way as she curled in on herself, dying of laughter. "Why... the hell... do you carry... herbs in your pocket?!" She gasped between breaths, giggling like a little girl as she stared at Emrys, tears in her eyes from laughing so hard. This guy was insane.
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 25, 2023 12:00 AM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Hey don't laugh at me. You never know when your gonna need certain herbs." He said all defensively. "Plus I know you only took a bite when before we came here and that ain't gonna do nothing for the pain. But fine you don't want them. Be in pain then." He turned his head away and started to put the herbs back in his pocket hoping that she would change her mind and decide to take them.
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 25, 2023 12:04 AM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award
|Wisp|
Wisp saw him putting the herbs away and jumped. "Wait, wait I'll take them!" She said quickly, grabbing his wrist before the herbs were back in his pocket. "You're right, the stuff I had earlier didn't do anything for the pain," she admitted reluctantly, still holding his wrist. "So please give them to me?" she asked, meeting his gaze, her blue eyes pleading. "It was just a joke," she said, a shy grin on her face as she tried to convince Emrys to give her the herbs even after she had laughed at him.
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 25, 2023 12:34 AM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Emrys chuckled. "I don't know I kind of want to see how much your willing to beg for them" the grip she had on his wrist was tight but he knew he could easily wrench out of her grasp. Instead he moved his arm dragging hers along and placed the herbs a few centimeters from her mouth. "You know it would have worked earlier if you had eaten them like I told you." He scolded. He inhaled sharply through his nose. A mix of her scent and the herbs overwhelmed him but he enjoyed it. A grin played on his face as he waited for her to eat the herbs in his hand. He could feel her grasp loosen but it didn't leave and he was glad.
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 25, 2023 12:39 AM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award
|Wisp|
Wisp gaped at the guys nerves. "Why you little-" She stopped herself and instead let out a low growl of frustration. With a sigh of resgination, she leaned her head forward and grabbed the leaves from Emrys' hand, retracting her own from his wrist as she blushed and using it to properly take a bite out of the disgusting leaves before swallowing and sticking her tongue out at him defiantly. "Hmph," She huffed, turning away from him as she ate the rest of the leaves quickly, wanting to be done with it.
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 25, 2023 12:48 AM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Emrys chuckled at her childish behavior. When she turned away from him his face twisted into a pout and he let out a low growl. "Hey" he called out with slight hurt in his voice. He reached over and rolled her back towards him. "That's not very nice." He said reaching up and twisting some of her hair gently in his fingers before letting it fall and gently brushing her cheek. He stared into her eyes watching her waiting for her to finish eating. *just kiss her already* a tiny voice in his head said. He brushed it away wanting to enjoy the moment.
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 25, 2023 12:54 AM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award
|Wisp|
Wisp squeaked as she was rolled over, giggling. She layed on her side facing Emrys, finishing chewing the stupid herbs (finally). She gazed into his eyes for a moment, not moving as he twisted his fingers in his hair. She smiled, realizing she was enjoying being with him. Enjoy it while it lasts... A voice in her head piped up. Wisp shoved it away, that didn't matter right now. All that mattered was this moment, right now,

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    16    17    18    19    20   ..   44 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us