Wolf Play : Fight for alpha|rp thread
Chatbox
 Boeing
03:17:30 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cont
Steal the rooster's kneecaps. You're the kneighborly kneecap stealer after all xD
 OCCULTIST
03:17:28 Man Lover
she fight on my rooster till i win 🙏💪🔥
 Boo
03:17:21 Chrissy
enigma is spitting bars over here ??

have you guys heard about the nasal vapes that came out? 😭
 Enigma
03:15:41 
She fight on my rooster till I win
 || Enlighten purple
03:15:31 She/her idk
wish you luck with the rooster bro
 Continental Wolves
03:14:10 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
If I dont come back to chat in a little bit yall know the rooster won this fight
 Voxtexy
03:14:03 Vox, Corey
Oh dear
 Ecifircas
03:13:43 
Anthropomorphic (I can't spell) Vape pen,,
 Existence
03:13:37 Exist / Kuskyn
6 more litters to wait on today, and 13 more hours for the next lot to him 80 hours ;-;
I'm going to have a nap maybe they'll give me them sooner if I'm off
 Voxtexy
03:12:56 Vox, Corey
I mean.. I could make that a thing. I just need a feral version of Cigarette or an anthro version of Vape
 Everlasting Torment
03:12:52 Anubis, Samael
Yay it's nearly the October event
 Ecifircas
03:12:50 
kycantina, you get it.
 Empress Midnight
03:12:21 
Hey Chat
 kycantina
03:12:06 ky but it's spooky
Eci, 250k words enemies to lovers and fake dating
 Ecifircas
03:11:17 
Are Cigarette and Vape in love,,?
 Boeing
03:09:33 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Enigma
What a sentence to log in to
 kycantina
03:08:58 ky but it's spooky
Johnny, IRL money or saving mush to buy them from other players mostly
 Continental Wolves
03:08:08 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Eno
 Continental Wolves
03:07:47 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Now to try catching this bird without falling on my ass
 OneFourOne
03:07:32 Johnny, he/him
How do I get apples in this game?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : -4
Jackal : -1
Vicuna Wolf : +1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    15    16    17    18    19   ..   44 

Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 24, 2023 09:38 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Emrys felt bad for causing her pain but it had to be done. After the layer of gauze, he put the sticks up to her wrist and cut them to the right length. He held one stick in place as he wrap the self adhesive bandage around once to hold the stick before grabbing a second stick and placing it on the other side and wrapping the bandage around once more. He did this until four sticks kept her wrist from being able to move then wrapped the bandage around til it covered her wrist completely. He then pulled her into his lap and wrapped his arms around her and softly brushing her hair with his hand. "Shhh. It's ok. It's ok" he said rocking her back and forth trying to calm her down. "You need to get some rest." He whispered into her ear.
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 24, 2023 09:47 PM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award
(ALERT, ALERT, I SPY A SHIP >:D)
|Wisp|
Wisp trembled in Emrys' arms, not even registering that he was literally holding her, and looked up at him, tears streaking her face. "Could.. Could you take me to my room and stay with me?" She said quietly, her wrist throbbing. She knew it was a bit much to ask him to stay with her, but she didn't want to be alone. She felt herself falling asleep even as he held her, but made sure to keep her eyes open and gaze at him, waiting to hear his answer.

Edited at March 24, 2023 09:54 PM by Foxspirit
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 24, 2023 10:16 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
(Sorry. Like I said doing this during free time at work)
Emrys thought about it before pushing her waist up til she was standing. He then stood up and scooped her up once more. His heart fluttered a little at the thought and he shook his head confused. *you like willow so why are you getting butterflies for wisp* he thought to himself. He shook his head to clear his thoughts before heading out of the den and unto one of the houses which he knew wisp lived in.
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 24, 2023 10:29 PM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award
(It's fine XD Suspense is fun though)
|Wisp|
Wisp flinched slightly as he lifted her because he had jarred her wrist, but she remained silent as he carried her to her house. She kept her chin low as to hide her blush, but lifted her head when they entered the house. "My room is down that hall, second door on the right." She told him, pointing with her good arm to the hallway she was talking about. She was falling asleep even as he walked with her in his arms, her eyes drifting shut. Finally, as he started walking to her room, she felt herself slip away into sleep, even though she didn't want to.
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 24, 2023 10:49 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Emrys carried her down the hall to her room. As soon as she fell asleep, a smile broke through and plastered itself on emrys's face. He carefully opened the door and smiled down at her sleeping form before walking over to the bed. He gently laid her down before laying down next to her. He gently pulled her so that her head was resting on his shoulder. He watched her sleep for a moment before he felt his own eyes getting heavy. He struggled against the weight of his eyelids before finally giving up and falling asleep as well.
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 24, 2023 10:51 PM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award
(time skip to after waking up?)
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 24, 2023 11:06 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
(Yeah)
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 24, 2023 11:10 PM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award
(Ok lol)
|Wisp|
Wisp slowly came to, feeling warm and decided to wait before opening her eyes. She lay there for a moment with her eyes closed, before shifting ever so slightly. Pain shot through her wrist and she flinched, opening her eyes and looking at her wrist. Wisp sighed, turning to lay on her side. Her eyes flew open wide as she was suddenly face to face with Emrys. He seemed to be sleeping. Wisp staying very still, blushing furiously as she stared at him, panicking. After a moment, she decided to let it go and, being careful of her wrist, curled up beside him, feeling his warmth and smiling.
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 24, 2023 11:16 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
(Is her left or right wrist broken?)
Emrys realized he had fallen asleep but now he refused to open his eyes. He felt wisp shift beside him and wasn't sure if she was awake or not and didn't want to disturb her is she was still sleeping. A smile played on his lips for a moment before disappearing. He slowly opened his eyes to see if she had woken or if she had just moved in her sleep.
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 24, 2023 11:20 PM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award
(let's go with right to make this more interesting because she's a righty XD)
|Wisp|
Wisp didn't notice Emrys had opened his eyes, her own were closed while she was curled up against him. She listened to his heartbeat quietly, smiling to herself as she started to drift off again. She could tell it was morning, but she didn't wanna move.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    15    16    17    18    19   ..   44 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us