01:29:37 caven
i just accidentally retired a g1 amela and im kinda livid
 Saint
01:29:14 
yes
 Sateda
01:28:39 
Inferno-
It's because most of your wolves have max dominance. Staggering means each wolf will have a different dominance level, so you'd be losing instead of gaining.
 Kháos
01:28:10 Kaos || Khaos
I would be scared too. want a puppy picture?
 Saint
01:27:18 
yeah it just scared me so much
 Kháos
01:26:16 Kaos || Khaos
At least you're not in your car still.
 Saint
01:25:18 
khaos yeah a celsius and i'm standing in the office while help comes
 Nevermore.
01:25:10 Never/Nev
Fiery

That is confusing o.o
 Inferno Abyss
01:23:48 Raven, Flame
. . .
Total Dominance: 25823
~
Wolf Totem at bottom: Stagger Wolf Dominance
New Total Dominace: 3430

I am so confused x.x
 Kháos
01:23:22 Kaos || Khaos
Saint-
That's not good. Do you have any water or Celsius?
 Desolate Skies
01:21:52 Sarah | Grey
-WP Click- He made it past DS 😭
 Ryujin
01:19:46 Elduin (he, Him)
is my wolves names Unique enough?
 Saint
01:18:58 
why does my car die when it's 104 degrees outside :(
i'm stranded at college
 Ryujin
01:05:51 Elduin (he, Him)
I would show a picture of my cat but he doesn't like pictures
 Frostyhills24
01:02:26 Frosty, (She/Her)
6 more days until my 2 year WP anniversary

0^0
 Frostyhills24
01:01:50 Frosty, (She/Her)
Ryujin

I love that, sometimes if I'm on wolfplay and my pup decides to jump in my lap (With my computer) it looks like I just drug my hand across the keyboard several times.
 Ryujin
12:57:46 Elduin (he, Him)
cat walked across the keyboard
 Ryujin
12:57:27 Elduin (he, Him)
oop
 Gothamm.
12:57:13 Batman.
Is it bad how I befriended a raccoon?..
 Ryujin
12:57:13 Elduin (he, Him)
rbgtbgrfxy6chjg7

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : +4
Bobcat : -1
Water Moccasin : +2
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    13    14    15    16    17   ..   44 

Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 24, 2023 06:45 PM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award
|Angel|
Angel paused. Did Dagger seriously just ask to be my friend? She thought to herself, staring at him for a moment before collecting her thoughts. "Sure." She said lightly, looking back down at her bag as a light blush spread across her face. Finding the stuff she needed, she glanced at Dagger. "This is going to hurt a bit," she warned him seriously, looking him in the eye. She wanted him to be prepared for the pain that was to come.
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 24, 2023 06:50 PM

Soul☆Walkers

Neutral

Give Award
Nira smiled she had dissappear to find healing herbs in the forest. She returned with them "move" she said to Zelda "I need room, to work on his wounds" she said now in her human form her white wings were folded as she walked over.
Willow watched Zelda "Zelda we are here" willow said walking closer as she stood in her human fourm.
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 24, 2023 06:53 PM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award
(omg I forgot about my other characters)
|Wisp|
Wisp watched as Angel carried Dagger into the den, laying him down on the nest and retrieving her healer's bag, bringing it to his side. She grinned as Dagger asked her to be his friend, trying not to laugh as Angel agreed, trying not to laugh as she saw the teenager blush after speaking as she trifled through her bag. Dragged back to her own situation by the splitting pain in her wrist, she glanced at Emrys, brow furrowed. She wanted this to be over already. I wonder what he's looking for... she thought to herself as she watched him search through his bag. Wisp sighed. Guess she'd have to wait and find out.
(I'm not gonna play Wisp until Emrys replies this time TwT)
|Drift|
Drift had watched the disaster unflod around him, wolves howling in distress, pups crying for their mothers, lost in the crowd, mothers searching for their pups desperately, worried they'd be trampled in the frantic rush for safety. Then he had watched his adopted sister get swatted out of the sky and then, only a few minutes later, carry an unconsious Dagger to the healer's den, flapping feathered wings he didn't know she had. All in all, Drift was completely worn out, muscles sore from running back and forth from wolf to wolf, pup to pup, and carrying 4 pups on his back at a time. He limped to the edge of the camp, watching as the wolves comforted one another, the chaos finally dying down as the dragon had flown away. He sighed, closing his eyes to the finally clear sky and praying for the peace to remain, at least until the pack could regain some order first.
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 24, 2023 06:54 PM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award

~Blood Kights~ said:
Nira smiled she had dissappear to find healing herbs in the forest. She returned with them "move" she said to Zelda "I need room, to work on his wounds" she said now in her human form her white wings were folded as she walked over.
Willow watched Zelda "Zelda we are here" willow said walking closer as she stood in her human fourm.

(Who is Nira talking to- and where is she, Zelda isn't in the medicine den, Angel is and Angel is a healer)
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 24, 2023 06:56 PM

Soul☆Walkers

Neutral

Give Award
When did we get to the med den? Angle is a pup therefore she doesn't have the training.

Foxspirit said:

~Blood Kights~ said:

(Who is Nira talking to- and where is she, Zelda isn't in the medicine den, Angel is and Angel is a healer)

Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 24, 2023 06:58 PM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award

~Blood Kights~ said:
When did we get to the med den? Angle is a pup therefore she doesn't have the training.

Foxspirit said:

~Blood Kights~ said:

(I changed her a little bit to fit something I want to happen in the roleplay (she's 16 now), and wdym when did you get to the med den? Or when did we? Angel just brought him in and is about to treat him)
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 24, 2023 07:01 PM

Soul☆Walkers

Neutral

Give Award
Ok... well that makes my new charter a waste :/

Foxspirit said:

~Blood Kights~ said:

Foxspirit said:

~Blood Kights~ said:

(I changed her a little bit to fit something I want to happen in the roleplay (she's 16 now), and wdym when did you get to the med den? Or when did we? Angel just brought him in and is about to treat him)

Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 24, 2023 07:07 PM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award

~Blood Kights~ said:
Ok... well that makes my new charter a waste :/

Foxspirit said:

~Blood Kights~ said:

Foxspirit said:

~Blood Kights~ said:

(oop. Sorry. Also I'm pretty sure Emrys is a healer of sorts? He was about to help Wisp with her wrist)
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 24, 2023 07:08 PM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award
(Also Imma make a new wolf, an ACTUAL pup this time, but she's gonna be unborn until one of my female characters has a litter, dunno which one though)
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 24, 2023 08:17 PM

Not Debbie

Darkseeker

Give Award
|Nītrīe|
Oh great, more winged wolves. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if I was the only one without wings, her instincts didn't like them, wolves aren't supposed to fly, and does anyone think it's weird that suddenly Dagger and now Angel gains wings and a complete stranger WITH wings comes when a dragon is attacking!? Oh I can't forget to mention that the tournament starts tomorrow! Nītrīe was now starting to feel like the only logical werewolf here. She shifted into her human form and every nerve in her body wanted to rip the weirdos up into tiny little pieces, but she remained silent and inched her way to Willow, "I don't like this."

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    13    14    15    16    17   ..   44 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us