Wolf Play : Fight for alpha|rp thread
Chatbox
 Blood lust tide
11:19:40 BewareWhoYouTrust
Your wolves played: I crave for blood plays hide and seek with some pups and gets stuck in a log.
 icemoons
11:17:56 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
khaos

Sure why not, I'm bored too
 Echo Eclipse
11:14:12 Echo | Thunder
Hello chat IÂ’m back (after months) and I have changed my username (if you donÂ’t recognise me).
 Stargazer
11:14:00 Bobcats side account
-WP Click-
I thought you were albino...
 Kháos
11:10:42 Kaos || Khaos
Anyone care to PvP? I'm bored.
 Wilverbeast
11:10:09 Will
OH
Oh my god
-WP Click-

Just one lmao

The rest of my notifs were breeding thank God 😂😭
 SilverShadow
11:09:46 Ash ☆ Crow
Bobcat

She is really pretty
 Wilverbeast
11:09:41 Will
Oh god
I didn't
Warrior stone

Oh no oh no ;-;
 Stygian Forest
11:09:28 
Amy

Isn't that the title of a Studio Ghibli film?
 starmutt
11:08:42 marsh | they/it
lmao its my sanctuary wolf
 Red River Wolves
11:07:23 Redd Dead
Amy,
Eh, I feel like it just doesn't fit with the rest of my pack
 Leafpool
11:04:02 Leaf she/her
Hi cat!
 Bobcat
11:01:15 (She) Cat {no bob}
-WP Click-
Hold on what?!
 Stygian Forest
11:01:08 
Vox

Hello!
 Amygdala
11:00:03 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Spirited away
 Salem
10:59:43 Rumi
Poll :3
-WP Click-
 Kháos
10:59:11 Kaos || Khaos
Vox-
What a good raven. /half-joking I am happy for you!!
 Red River Wolves
10:58:48 Redd Dead
-WP Click-
Name suggestions for this guy? I think I had one but I forgot it
 starmutt
10:58:42 marsh | they/it
deathscript has been u-u i lost 6 today oofies
 Nez.ity
10:56:41 
A cranky distant vampire with a cranky distant cat *^*

Best combo.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Vicuna Wolf : +3
Red Fox : -4
Snapping Turtle : -2
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    12    13    14    15    16   ..   44 

Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 24, 2023 03:40 PM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award

~Blood Kights~ said:
(Abouncment I'm now allowing mxm and fxf romances into the rp! I also need name suggestions)

(Male or female character? I'm pretty good wit names ^^)
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 24, 2023 03:44 PM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award
|Angel|
Angel flew down and landed beside Dagger, noticing he was very bloody. "Yeah, you do..." She said when he mentioned needing a doctor. She jumped when the little black pup, Nightshade, yelled in her ear, thanking her for saving his dad. "Y-you're welcome!" She said tentatively, slowly backing away. The pup was bigger than her, even though she was older than him. "I, uh, I'm gonna go find a healer!" She stammered, spreading her wings. "Stay here." She told Dagger before flying off to find a healer.
|Wisp|
Wisp blushed, laughing. "Shut up, you!" She teased, hitting him lightly on the head with her good hand. She stayed silent as he carried her to the den, thinking. She sat against the wall and watched as he trifled through his bag, seemingly looking for something for her. Wisp looked down, avoiding looking at him. She'd had to tell herself multiple times that she wasn't allowed to have feelings for him, so she'd kept them repressed. It was getting harder now though, and she was struggling to stop herself from falling for him again.
(DRAMA!)
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 24, 2023 03:44 PM

Soul☆Walkers

Neutral

Give Award
(Female you cab cheek her out on the sign up fourm, I was thinking of Artemis but I'm unsure i was leaning towards a goddess name)0

Foxspirit said:

~Blood Kights~ said:
(Abouncment I'm now allowing mxm and fxf romances into the rp! I also need name suggestions)

(Male or female character? I'm pretty good wit names ^^)

Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 24, 2023 03:57 PM

Soul☆Walkers

Neutral

Give Award
Nira had been walking up in the trees when she saw a wolf fall from the sky and what seemed to be a dragon. She growled harshly and shifted to her human form before taking off to the sky to the place whare the wolf had landed. Once close she landed and hid her wings before shifting into her wolf form she ran the rest of the way she didn't want to scare who ever was there once she arrived she stood next to a tree before shifting "well I guess I dont have to hide them" nira said with a smirk reveling her wings
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 24, 2023 03:57 PM

Not Debbie

Darkseeker

Give Award
|Nītrīe|
Nītrīe nodded and started running towards where she last saw the beast, her heart beat wildly as she searched for the dragon. Her ears perked up when she heard the voice of the annoying pup. "I believe they are this way!" She called to Willow.

Edited at March 24, 2023 03:57 PM by Not Debbie
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 24, 2023 04:01 PM

Soul☆Walkers

Neutral

Give Award
Willow nodded as she ran faster almost passing nitirie. Comeing to the clearing she shifted, as she saw the 4 that where their her attention was drawn to the pup but also the new wolf, the she wolf with wings.
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 24, 2023 05:26 PM

Dagger Clan

Lightbringer

Give Award
|Dagger|
He was throbbing with pain all across his torso, Falling to the ground with Blood pouring out, as he saw willow and Nītrīe Running after the dragon he passed out, The last thing he saw was a new female wolf shadow that appeared.
(I added a new wolf named zelda to the rp :D)
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 24, 2023 05:49 PM

Dagger Clan

Lightbringer

Give Award
|Zelda|
... Who is he? Wait, he was the one in the grasp of the dragon! He looks pretty injured. "uhm... Hello? Wake up!" Zelda said. "Docter! Alpha Willow! Help!" Zelda yelled as loud as she could. Zelda shifted her eyes onto Night shade. That must be his son... Sad there alone She looked back at dagger, I feel bad... Fudge! I might be falling for him! Zelda slapped her face trying to stop blushing. I haven't even met him yet.. he might be a mad man.. "Willow! I need help!" Zelda hollared again.
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 24, 2023 05:59 PM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award
|Angel|
Angel heard a female wolf howling for help and turned around, searching for the caller. She spotted a patchy black and silver she-wolf standing over Dagger, calling for help. Angel sighed. I'll use m own healing skills then, she thought determinedly. Tucking in her wings, she dove down to the two wolves and landed almost silently. She nodded stiffly to the black wolf and, without any words, slipped under Dagger, spreading her wings and taking off again. Oof, he's heavy, she thought to herself, slightly annoyed. With the unconsious black wolf on her back, she flew to the healer's den. Landing just outside, she trotted in, Dagger still on her back. When she entered the den, she saw Wisp and Emrys there. Angel wagged her tail to Wisp, flinching when she noticed her wrist. Wisp waved back with her good hand, and Angel padded over to an empty nest. Bowing down slightly, she let Dagger slide from her pack and into the nest gently. Looking over her shoulder, Angel winced. Her back was covered in blood now. Turning, Angel looked for her healer's bag. Finding it, she grabbed it and brought it to where Dagger was laying motionlessly. She dropped it and started rummaging through it, quickly finding wat she was looking for. She quickly turned into her human form, her blond and gold hair falling down her shoulders in waves as she pulled the salve and bandages out of the bag. She gently started treating Dagger's wounds, knowing he would probably wake up from the sting.
(I have decided to change Angel's character a bit >:3 I'm totally keeping the ship of Dagger and Angel)
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 24, 2023 06:11 PM

Dagger Clan

Lightbringer

Give Award
|Dagger|
... whats that sound..? Dagger thought to himself, A.. bag..? Dagger slowly opened his eyes to a place that was low and mellow, mellow yellow lights filled the place into a calm enviorment, dagger adjusted his eyes to the low lights and looked at angel. "Thanks, again for everything.. You grew wings somehow and flew over to save me, now your saving me again. Could you be my friend or something..?" Dagger paused to look at wisp, boy thats nasty... well shes probably looking at me like im the nasty one. Dagger layed his head down slowly and closed his eyes then twitched his ears to listen to angel. Oh! i don't think anyone has seen my human form before... i should change that later. once im healthy again. dagger thought to himself.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    12    13    14    15    16   ..   44 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us