Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Rogue Wildfires
02:18:51 Mac and Cheese
-WP Click-
 EuropaClan
02:15:10 IAmNotEurope / Euro
uh
 Clear Sky
02:14:57 Sky / Blue - she,her
sea i started eating up letters if you wonder why they are missing in the mail i send you :)
 Sateda
02:13:34 
-WP Click-
Took a lot of digging but I found her.
 Sateda
02:13:20 
Wilver-
That's impressive, considering xD
 Leafpool
02:12:18 Leaf she/her
Euro gave him paws!
 Sea Coast
02:11:57 
@Leaf

Same!
 EuropaClan
02:11:33 IAmNotEurope / Euro
-WP Click-
Hes very pretty
 Leafpool
02:10:28 Leaf she/her
Sea giving all your wolves paws now!
 EuropaClan
02:09:55 IAmNotEurope / Euro
Crockpot finds a nest of baby birds and eats them.
Crockpot was a bad grill
he did some bad things
 Sea Coast
02:08:59 
@leaf
Paws to him to!

Oops already gave him paws. XD
 Leafpool
02:07:29 Leaf she/her
Redscar found 10 mushrooms!

Good boy Red!
 technoblade
02:07:09 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake

I need these colours god it looks so good! Your new Avi is also fucking amazing!
 Clear Sky
02:07:06 Sky / Blue - she,her
leaf shall i befriend you?
 Leafpool
02:06:22 Leaf she/her
Shampoooo gave you paws!
 Sea Coast
02:06:10 
@Leaf Paws to him!
 Shampoooo
02:05:57 
Sksksks
 BJake
02:05:43 Don't call me BJ.
Opinions on my new theme? :D
 Leafpool
02:05:31 Leaf she/her
Sea I know!
 Wilverbeast
02:05:16 Will
@Sateda

I have a list of how many of each Talent Buffy has but >>
No idea where it went

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : -3
Komodo Dragon : -4
Coyote : +4
    Summer Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
  1 ..  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18 .. 191

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!November 21, 2022 11:04 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Orien|M|8y|Hunter| M: Brecken and Marbled
"Im glad you guys were successful, and mine......was somewhat successful." Orien sighed as he thought back to how he had blew his top at Hondo. "But yes, i hate winter, everything is cold and theres not much food. As for what im going to do, i plan on going to get some fresh air. Orien then nodded as Brecken trotted off. "I will, you have fun too." Orien said before turning back to Marbled. "Well im off." Orien then trotted off towards the river. It was his favorite river when he was younger. He forgot if it was even in the Eastern Pack's territory but he was sure the Raven Pack wouldnt mind if it wasnt.

Edited at November 21, 2022 11:05 AM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!November 21, 2022 11:15 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Illusion|Lead Hunter|M|M: Orien|
Illusion laid in the shelter of a tree, watching Orien go. He nodded, and laid his head down on the ground, and closed his eyes. He hoped for a nap, but he couldn't. He was worried about so many things. His mind swirled with thoughts, most felt poisonous, and he could feel the sting.
I will never be good enough. Was the last thought that he could remember, before dozing off, the rain gently hitting his dried muddy long pelt.
|Sky|F|Lone|M: No one|
Sky opened her eyes, or at least the thought she did. She could never tell, being blind and all. She got up, and shook her long, white pelt out.
She wasn't sure if she blended in with the forest around her (She didn't, she stuck out like a sore thumb) but she felt protected. She sniffed the air. Good, the rain over here had cleared. Thank goodness. She gingerly stepped out from her hiding spot. She really had liked that one, so she began to build a den in it.
It took some time, but soon enough, she was able to lay back down in it, and not have something poke her in the back.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!November 21, 2022 12:43 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night | M | Alpha | M: Sundown
Night looked over as Sundown got up before nodding, "Be careful, the rocks are slippery after the rain." He said as the male disappeared towards the herb paths most likely. He laid, looking around camp. It still was quite quiet. His beta would most likely join a hunting patrol shortly. He would have to send out some patrols as well. He looked back to where Sundown had gone. A scout probably should have gone with him.

As there were no scouts around, Night got up before heading after Sundown's scent. His beta could take care of patrols once she was up. He needed a walk anyway. Now the question was where was that path. He had been shown it a few times by the last medic but he could never find it. He walked past it at first until he saw a marked boulder that told him he went too far. He then almost passed it a second time before he saw it. He padded carefully down the path, noting that the herbs were growing nicely. Hopefully, winter treated them well.

He was halfway down the path when he paused. A bundle of herbs sat in the middle of the path in front of him and they smelled like Sundown. This must be his pick pile. He must be close. Night stopped close by before calling gently, "Sundown! Where are you?" He had to be close, right?
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!November 21, 2022 12:54 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Sundown|M|Medic Apprentice|Raven|M: Night|
Sundown could feel himself slipping from the root. That and the root was breaking.
"Sundown! Where are you?" He heard his alphas voice.
"Down here!" He tried to call, but he couldn't be sure if he heard him through the muffling root. He was too scared to move, knowing that the root was going to break. At least if it breaks, it is a herb I needed. He thought, trying to help boost his mood.
Did it work? No. But at least he tried.
He tried to make some noise, without moving too much for Night to hear, in case he couldn't hear him call.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!November 21, 2022 01:13 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night | M | Alpha | Raven | M: Sundown
Night heard a muffled voice and he turned, trying to pinpoint the sound. A bit shuffling caught his attention with the movement of a root and he walked over to look over the side. His flicked forward in attention when he saw Sundown holding on to a root. His eyes zeroed in on the root that Sundown was holding onto. A root that was about to break. He looked around, not seeing any branches before he looked back down at Sundown. "Don't move kid. Hang on, I'm coming." He said gently, trying to calm the male.

He backed up before going to the other side of the tree, his eyes scanning for something to hold onto. There. A log was stuck between two boulders close to Sundown. It was slightly above the male which was probably why he couldn't reach it. Night sighed, he disliked heights. He moved forward, hooking one paw to the top of the drop flipping himself around before sliding onto the log. It seemed steady enough, but he wasn't going to chance it for long.

He hooked his claws into the log and leaned forward, grabbing Sundown's scruff and pulling him up to him. The log moved slightly and he froze before pulling Sundown onto the log. "Up. Now!" He barked at him, helping to push him up to the top.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!November 21, 2022 01:32 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Sundown|M|Medic Apperentice|Raven|M:Night|
Sundown watched in horror as Night stepped out onto a log to grab him. He felt terrified when he got lifted up, and di just what his alpha said to do. He scrambled to the top, and turned to his alpha.
"Thank you. I should really be more careful." He said, sheepishly. "Sorry 'bout that." He looked at his paws. His claws were filled with mud, and he'd broken one as well. He didn't feel the pain, and there was no bleeding.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!November 21, 2022 02:40 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | M | Alpha | SFP | M: Night
Shadow woke up as it stopped raining. Pushing to his feet, he walked outside, noting that Icicle had returned and was stashed with Alha now. Alha had decided to curl to the side and fall asleep. Leaving her alone, he walked over to where Flame was with Anya, noting them both asleep and that Anya now had a little pup. He backed up, frowning. He remembered the day when he had met his pups. Shaking that thought out of his head, he started into the forest.

He got out and had caught a rabbit when he decided to go to the river. He needed to wash the blood off his muzzle and paws. The fish would be swimming by now so he set his rabbit down near a tree, hiding it from sight. He got down to the river shore in time to see part of a log go by. How odd.

Night | M | Alpha | Raven | M: Sundown
Night got him up and let himself relax for a moment, seeing him uninjured. He was about to jump up next to him when the log jolted. Too much weight. He leaped off but the clawhold came loose, making him tumble back onto the log. Crack! That was it for the log. Night managed to get to his feet as the log split in half. The half that he wasn't on tumbled down the dip. A splash sounded only a few moments later. The one he was on rocked a bit until he managed to balance it.

"There's a river below me. There's a path that goes down to it. I'll meet you down there alright?" Night called up to the male. The river was in Shadow's territory but he was due to see the male anyway. He would just be a bit wet. He had a sudden thought though, he didn't think his pack had met the large male. He was about to call up to Sundown again when the log decided it had enough of balancing. Night dug in his claws as the log tumbled down before pushing off as the river came into view.

He plunged in before surfacing. The current was strong and pulled him downstream. The log that had come down with him was now racing behind him. He ducked under to avoid the log before surfacing again, breathing hard. He struggled to keep his head above water. Night coughed, going under again when something latched onto him. It pulled him to the surface and he struggled for a moment before it growled. He stopped struggling and tried to swim which earned him another growl. Finally, they got to the shore where the wolf hauled him onto shore.

Night coughed up some water before hearing the wolf speak, "Not the best time for a dip. What were you doing? Cannonballing?" Night chuckled, coughing up some more water before sitting up to see the large black wolf, who was now wet. "Oh, just thought it was the quickest way to come see you." Night said, shaking off and catching Shadow's eye roll. "Uh huh. Let me guess, you tripped over your clumsy feet and fell." Shadow growled and Night sat down, "Oh yeah, you guessed it." He gave the male a glare before shaking his head. "I haven't seen you in ages. I thought you had moved forests." Night sighed, looking over at him. Last he had seen Shadow, the male had disappeared into his forest after killing the jaguars that killed his mate and pups. At least he didn't have blood on his fur anymore.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!November 21, 2022 02:40 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo l Male l Beta l M: Killjoy
Hondo trotted into his den, tail wagging slightly. Orien was a very smart wolf, even if his past was bad, he still gave him advice. Hondo trotted his sleep ritual three times and then plumped on the ground, sending up some lose dirt. His eyes were almost shut when Hondo picked up the smell of his Alpha. Hondo got to his paws and sat. "Of course you may come in." He said, bowing to his Alpha.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!November 21, 2022 08:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

|Aquila|F|3|Lead Hunter|Raven|M: River|

As Aquila shot off into the forest, the pounding sound of running water amplified. Suddenly, the trees broke off, and the shore dropped off into the river. Aquila barley halted to a stop, water from the river spraying her. She shivered inwardly. She backed up so quickly from the water’s edge that she almost tripped over her paws. She panted as she sat down and looked over the water, shaking. The shore is so much more thinner than she imagined, and the pounding of the water louder that ever. She peered over the water, around 6 tail length (2-3 yards) across, and saw jagged rocks sticking up from the water, white bubbles swirling, and the eerie cry of the wind on the rocks. She saw a brown form coming out from the trees. She turned around, her pupils dilating, looking for a flash of white fur to see if River was ok.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!November 21, 2022 08:38 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
River | F | 3 | Hunter | Raven | M: Aquila
River was lost in thought and ramble when Aquila took off before taking off after her. She adjusted her course slightly so that when she got to the river, she could slide to a halt with ease. She was giggling now. The shore here was thinner than downstream but it would do. She watched the water for a moment before lunging forward, scooping a paw forward and up out of the water, her jaws catching the fish. She snapped its spine before dropping it at her paws.

River grinned, her tongue panting out happily. She looked thrilled to be here even if she tried to hide it. Not that she could hide it even if she wanted to. "Too bad the current is too strong right now. I would love a swim." River said, watching the river again. Her face saddened for a moment before she lunged forward again. Her jaws caught around the fish before she pulled it out. She dropped it at Aquila's paws before saying, "I hope the river doesn't freeze early. It would be a good source of prey. Go ahead and give it a try. Don't lean too far over though." She nodded toward the river, not seeing Aquila's discomfort towards water.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
  1 ..  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18 .. 191

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us