New poll *^*
 Blood lust tide
11:28:00 BewareWhoYouTrust
Star
Got same white named white trash 🤣
 AshesAndStarlight
11:25:45 Star/Ash/Ashes
Stargazer

Haha whoops. He looks albino to be fair?
 Forest Dwelling
11:23:25 Wolflocke Challenge
Woop! Almost 7 days of Wolflocke!
 Blood lust tide
11:19:40 BewareWhoYouTrust
Your wolves played: I crave for blood plays hide and seek with some pups and gets stuck in a log.
 icemoons
11:17:56 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
khaos

Sure why not, I'm bored too
 Echo Eclipse
11:14:12 Echo | Thunder
Hello chat IÂ’m back (after months) and I have changed my username (if you donÂ’t recognise me).
 Stargazer
11:14:00 Bobcats side account
-WP Click-
I thought you were albino...
 Kháos
11:10:42 Kaos || Khaos
Anyone care to PvP? I'm bored.
 Wilverbeast
11:10:09 Will
OH
Oh my god
-WP Click-

Just one lmao

The rest of my notifs were breeding thank God 😂😭
 SilverShadow
11:09:46 Ash ☆ Crow
Bobcat

She is really pretty
 Wilverbeast
11:09:41 Will
Oh god
I didn't
Warrior stone

Oh no oh no ;-;
 Stygian Forest
11:09:28 
Amy

Isn't that the title of a Studio Ghibli film?
 starmutt
11:08:42 marsh | they/it
lmao its my sanctuary wolf
 Red River Wolves
11:07:23 Redd Dead
Amy,
Eh, I feel like it just doesn't fit with the rest of my pack
 Leafpool
11:04:02 Leaf she/her
Hi cat!
 Bobcat
11:01:15 (She) Cat {no bob}
-WP Click-
Hold on what?!
 Stygian Forest
11:01:08 
Vox

Hello!
 Amygdala
11:00:03 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Spirited away

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Vicuna Wolf : +3
Red Fox : -4
Snapping Turtle : -2
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    11    12    13    14    15   ..   44 

Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 24, 2023 08:16 AM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award
Lmao
|Wisp|
Wisp nodded, slowly putting her legs on the floor. She was a bit wobbly, but it seemed she could stand. "Not sure if I can walk though..." She said quietly, unsure. She didn't want to fall, it would injure her wrist even more. Taking a deep breath, she took a tentative step forward and, after a moment of shaking, let out a sigh. "I can walk slowly." She told Emrys, relieved that she wasn't completely incompetent.
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 24, 2023 10:56 AM

Dagger Clan

Lightbringer

Give Award
|Dagger|
"Huh? Why are you here?!" Dagger said looking at her wings. His eyes widened as angel Was loosing grasp of the dragon, Dagger Managed to stretch one of his wings out of the disgusting dragon hand and caught angel as she almost fell. Dagger made sure she didn't fall again, he looked at her "Well, it's a dragon 10 times our size, his hand can squash me like a bug! How are you going to save me anyway?" Dagger asked while holding angel in his wing.
As they were flying in the grasp of a dragon, The dragon sqeezed dagger until he coughed up blood.Then the dragon laughed, "haha there's nothing you can do" The dragon happily said. Dagger knew he might not survive, "Litsen, maybe you should just go. You won't survive here." Dagger wheezed.
(Also how do you ship a pup and a grown male wolf? 0-0)

Edited at March 24, 2023 11:07 AM by Dagger Clan
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 24, 2023 11:21 AM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Emrys nodded then went to find a few different sticks. He found a few good thick sticks and pulled out his pocket knife. He cute each stick in half the long way so that they were no longer circular sticks and they now had a flat side that would go against the wrist. They looked a little too long though. *I might have to trim them a little shorter for her wrist* he thought to himself as he headed back towards the den.
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 24, 2023 11:54 AM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award
(Because yes >:3)
|Angel|
Angel stretched her wings and flinched as the tip of her right wings twinged. She flapped her wings up and out of Dagger's. "Well, we can maybe try and trick into into it killing itself," She suggested, darted forward and biting deep into the dragons hand, making it let go of Dagger. "Come over here, quick, before it grabs you again!" She yelled at him, quickly flying out of range of the huge dragon.
|Wisp|
Wisp nodded silently and waited in the middle of the camp as Emrys went to go find sticks for a splint for her wrist. As she stood there, waiting, she felt a bit light-headed and saw black creeping up on the edge of her vision. Wisp clenched her teeth and fought the darkness trying to overcome her, swaying from side to side as she stared at the wolves around her. Hurry up Emrys... She thought desperately. She didn't want him to come back and find her unconcious on the floor...
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 24, 2023 12:43 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Emrys found wisp and seeing her swaying, scooped hee back up in his arms. "You know the falling for someone is just anexpression you don't have to actually fall" he joked to try and lighten the mood a little. He chuckled to himself and carried her into the den. He walked to the back of the den before gently setting her on the ground and searching for the supplies. Thankfully they were still there. Emrys sat to work bandaging her arm. "Hold still" he said.
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 24, 2023 03:11 PM

Dagger Clan

Lightbringer

Give Award
|Dagger|
Dagger flew as fast as he could and followed Angel, *Sigh* "Thanks! You helped big time by flying over here!" Dagger Said to angel, Blood dripped off his torso from the dragon sqeezing dagger, He was a bloody mess. "I wonder if the others are okay." He said to himself, As dagger looked back he saw the dragon pointing the middle finger at him and then the dragon flew off, Dagger looked back at the pack and felt relieved, They were safe, but dagger didn't want to do the whole competition anymore, not until he gets healed. As dagger landed he noticed he was pouring blood. "Hey, whatever your name is, i think i need a docter.." Dagger said looking up at angel. Dagger coughed up blood again as he tried to walk.
|Night Shade|
"Dagger!!!" Night shade hollered. "Wow your really beat up! Are you okay?" Night shade asked, Then he looked at Angel, "Wow your winged too! Your the one who saved dagger!" Night shade exclaimed as he hugged angel, "Thanks for saving my dad!" He said again as he let go.
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 24, 2023 03:12 PM

Soul☆Walkers

Neutral

Give Award
(Ahhh the temptation to have willow be a winged wolf and come to rescue is nagging at me, hold on imma add a character. Because I have problems.)
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 24, 2023 03:13 PM

Dagger Clan

Lightbringer

Give Award

~Blood Kights~ said:
(Ahhh the temptation to have willow be a winged wolf and come to rescue is nagging at me, hold on imma add a character. Because I have problems.)
Hahaha
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 24, 2023 03:26 PM

Soul☆Walkers

Neutral

Give Award

Dagger Clan said:

~Blood Kights~ said:
Hahaha

Whats so funny?! Also any name suggests:/

Edited at March 24, 2023 03:27 PM by ~Blood Kights~
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 24, 2023 03:37 PM

Soul☆Walkers

Neutral

Give Award
(Abouncment I'm now allowing mxm and fxf romances into the rp! I also need name suggestions)

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    11    12    13    14    15   ..   44 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us