Kingwolf
09:27:26 King
Teen wolf rp anyone? Pm me, please be able to play female
 Hallow's Eve
09:25:21 Hallow, Eve
I'm doing about the same lol
 Saint
09:24:13 
im alright, just exploring, how are you?
 Hallow's Eve
09:22:55 Hallow, Eve
Hey Saint, how are you?
 Saint
09:22:16 
hey hallow
 Hallow's Eve
09:22:00 Hallow, Eve
Hey Chat
 Malcuth
09:11:26 Wander
But that truck getting hit saved mine and my sister's cars
 Malcuth
09:11:01 Wander
-Click-
-Click-
My dad's work truck and minivan got hit
 Ryujin
09:06:45 Elduin (he, Him)
mostly getting rain for us which is good cause my state was in a drought till now
 Ryujin
09:06:17 Elduin (he, Him)
I'm from West Virginia

my state tends to get bad weather when hurricanes hit Florida and other states in that area
 Saint
09:03:40 
im in central florida and it wasnt horrible, minor flooding an power outages, but on the westcoast at my cousins house, trees fell, 4 feet of water, fires from electric cars. her husband is a firefighter and paramedic and was on the search andd rescue and was on call for 36 hours and there were no breaks for him. it was horrible
 Salem
09:01:51 Rumi
Looking for some naming help
-WP Click-
 Malcuth
08:57:59 Wander
Yeah I'm not in Florida but where I am got hit directly. It's horrific damages
 Ryujin
08:52:22 Elduin (he, Him)
I hope all the people directly hit by the hurricane are ok
 RoyalNightStorm
08:52:15 
elduin
how about Susanoo
 Ryujin
08:51:59 Elduin (he, Him)
my state got hit its weather caused by the hurricane and I don't live in a state near any oceans other than the secret underground ocean thats below my state
 || Enlighten purple
08:51:32 She/her idk
Malcuth

I hope you get to see your pets soon
 || Enlighten purple
08:50:33 She/her idk
dang, Georgia's hurricanes stopped rn
 Saint
08:42:54 
morning chat

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +5
Jackal : -3
Vicuna Wolf : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    10    11    12    13    14   ..   44 

Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 23, 2023 02:19 PM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award
|Wisp|
Wisp finally made it back to the camp, panting in pain. Her ankle was throbbing, and it had looked really swollen when she had last checked it. She limped into the camp, seeing wolves everywhere panicking because of the dragon. She wanted to help, but she felt severly light-headed, like she might collapse at any moment. She limped into the center of the camp and glanced around. "Is there a medic?" She called weakly. When everyone's howls drowned out her weak cry for help, she tried again, howling with all her might. "I need a medic!!" She cried desperately. She swayed for a moment, her energy reserves drained from the call for help. Her vision went blurry and, after a moment of rocking back and forth, her paw aching, she collapsed to the sandy earth. She heard the wolves barking and howling around her, unsure if anyone would help her. She drifted into darkness with the final thought, I hope Angel beats the dragon.
(DRAMA!! :D)
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 23, 2023 04:45 PM

Not Debbie

Darkseeker

Give Award
|Nītrīe|
Willow went one way and the dragon went the other, Do I go after the alpha or help defend the pack? Why must there always be decisions? Nītrīe growled anxiously, I gotta tell Willow! She ran towards where the alpha had gone, desperately searching for her, "Willow!" She called out loud.
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 23, 2023 07:33 PM

Soul☆Walkers

Neutral

Give Award
Willow now cane not to far from vaper she shifted back "vaper im sorry I didn't mean it like that, everything is happening at once and I cant take it all by myself and hold every emotion in... I'm sorry come back please." Willow said looking at vaper whom was tense. She heard nitrie yell for her "over here" willow hollered back
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 23, 2023 08:24 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Emrys heard wisp calling for help. He quickly found her in the crowed. He shifted to his human form and scooped her up before she could get stepped on. He didn't know much about healing but he had learned a little bit from the pack healers before. He got her inside one of the dens the quickly set to work. "Wisp it will probably be better for you to be in human form but it's up to you. Your gonna be stuck in the form for at least a week whatever you choose" he had told her whispering gently in her ear to keep her calm.
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 23, 2023 09:18 PM

Not Debbie

Darkseeker

Give Award
|Nītrīe|

Willow called back and a great relief swarmed Nītrīe. She ran towards Willow and shifted out of her wolf form. She than bowed respectfully and quickly to the alpha, "There's a dragon!" She panted, "Some of the others went after it, but I think it getting close to the pack!" She shifted back into her wolf form and waited for further instructions.
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 24, 2023 06:18 AM

Soul☆Walkers

Neutral

Give Award
"Who all went after the dragon?" Willow asked with concern for those who went after the dragon. Willow looked at vaper who hadn't spoken still she sighed "I have problems to deal with, I hope you return " willow said to vaper
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 24, 2023 06:42 AM

Not Debbie

Darkseeker

Give Award
|Nītrīe|
"Dagger, Drift, and some other random pup," she replied to the Willow, "What should we do alpha?" Nītrīe stood staring at the alpha waiting for her to give orders on what to do, but Nītrīe didn't want Willow to go after the dragon. What if she gets hurt? I can't stop her from going though, I mean she is the alpha.
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 24, 2023 06:51 AM

Soul☆Walkers

Neutral

Give Award
Willow looked at nitire "we have to go get the pup, chasing after a dragon is no place for a pup!" Willow said "take me to them" willow said shifting into her wolf form
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 24, 2023 07:51 AM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award
|Wisp|
Wisp heard someone whispering to her and slowly opened her eyes to find herself being carried by Emrys. "Wisp it will probably be better for you to be in human form but it's up to you. Your gonna be stuck in the form for at least a week whatever you choose" She had heard him say. She nodded slightly and, with a deep breath, shifted back into her human form. Pain flared in her wrist and she cried out, holding it to her chest. Looking at Emrys, she asked, "Where are we going?".
|Angel|
Angel ducked under the slashing claws of the dragon with a yelp. "Dagger, a little help here!" She called, shrieking as the dragons wing hit her and sent her spinning. "HELP!" She cried out as she torpedoed to the ground, her wings pinned to her sides. The dragon watched her with amusement for a moment before turning back to Dagger with a threatening snarl.
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 24, 2023 08:02 AM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Emrys looked down at her. "We are seeking shelter in one of the dens first. Then I'll wrap and splint your wrist. Can you walk? I need to grab two sticks." Still holding her but now with her knees over one arm and his other supporting her back similar to how you would hold a baby. "We are going into that den" he said point out the closest one knowing that is had bandage wrap in it as he hid some there a while ago for emergency purposes.
(Forgot I had this character XD)
Hazy fate ran into the nearest den and looked around to see if there was already a warrior stationed her. Seeing none, she positioned herself at the entrance and usherd her pack members in.

Edited at March 24, 2023 08:06 AM by Cypress Road

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    10    11    12    13    14   ..   44 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us