But that truck getting hit saved mine and my sister's cars
 Malcuth
09:11:01 Wander
-Click-
-Click-
My dad's work truck and minivan got hit
 Ryujin
09:06:45 Elduin (he, Him)
mostly getting rain for us which is good cause my state was in a drought till now
 Ryujin
09:06:17 Elduin (he, Him)
I'm from West Virginia

my state tends to get bad weather when hurricanes hit Florida and other states in that area
 Saint
09:03:40 
im in central florida and it wasnt horrible, minor flooding an power outages, but on the westcoast at my cousins house, trees fell, 4 feet of water, fires from electric cars. her husband is a firefighter and paramedic and was on the search andd rescue and was on call for 36 hours and there were no breaks for him. it was horrible
 Salem
09:01:51 Rumi
Looking for some naming help
-WP Click-
 Malcuth
08:57:59 Wander
Yeah I'm not in Florida but where I am got hit directly. It's horrific damages
 Ryujin
08:52:22 Elduin (he, Him)
I hope all the people directly hit by the hurricane are ok
 RoyalNightStorm
08:52:15 
elduin
how about Susanoo
 Ryujin
08:51:59 Elduin (he, Him)
my state got hit its weather caused by the hurricane and I don't live in a state near any oceans other than the secret underground ocean thats below my state
 || Enlighten purple
08:51:32 She/her idk
Malcuth

I hope you get to see your pets soon
 || Enlighten purple
08:50:33 She/her idk
dang, Georgia's hurricanes stopped rn
 Saint
08:42:54 
morning chat
 ~♥Nux♥~
08:38:31 Chat's snack
Florida? Yeah, I just drove here to make sure a friend was alright. Her dumbass stepped outside when the eye was over her house.
 Malcuth
08:33:59 Wander
I am heartbroken for my community. This is damage never seen before in my area.
 Ryujin
08:33:34 Elduin (he, Him)
-WP Click-

I need a Japanese myth or legend to name him after
 Malcuth
08:33:05 Wander
Still unable to reach my pets because of the hurricane. I'm distraught. My house thankfully is okay though. But some houses in my neighborhood are literally collapsed into the river
 Autumn's Wraith
08:30:32 A Sad Mozzy
Hey chat
 Rogue Whispers
08:29:06 Phoenix, Rogue
Wander finds a flat sunny rock and enjoys a nap.

Mood: Content
 ~♥Nux♥~
08:20:54 Chat's snack
You spy three brown bears

Nuh uh. I don't see shit without my glasses on :^

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +5
Jackal : -3
Vicuna Wolf : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    9    10    11    12    13   ..   44 

Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 23, 2023 10:48 AM

Dagger Clan

Lightbringer

Give Award
(Whoops)
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 23, 2023 10:48 AM

Dagger Clan

Lightbringer

Give Award
(Welp, maybe idk Uh XD)
(Lol, i edited the thingie, I just took out the angel part)

Edited at March 23, 2023 10:50 AM by Dagger Clan
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 23, 2023 10:50 AM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award

Dagger Clan said:
(Welp, maybe idk Uh XD)

Erm... Yeah, Wisp took Angel with her to go find Willow and Vaper XD
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 23, 2023 10:52 AM

Dagger Clan

Lightbringer

Give Award

Foxspirit said:

Dagger Clan said:
(Welp, maybe idk Uh XD)

Erm... Yeah, Wisp took Angel with her to go find Willow and Vaper XD

Haha, im dumb. i took out the angel part, Lol. Lets pretend that didn't happen. (0_0)
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 23, 2023 11:01 AM

Dagger Clan

Lightbringer

Give Award
|Dagger|
"Everyone, return to your dens, the underground ones! Alpha willow is in the woods, the competition will not be starting anytime soon!" Dagger yelled. "Follow drift to safty!" Dagger nodded to Drift. But murmers from the crowd was heard. "but he's a winged wolf..." "Why should we listen to him...?" "mom why is there a mela wing wolf there?" Dagger began to worry, they might not approve of him. Dagger growled and flew twords the dragon, the dragon started following dagger.
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 23, 2023 11:16 AM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award
Lmfaoo
Drift stumbled, not used to flying. He raked his gaze over the crown, searng desperately for his little white and ginger pup. She wasn't there. Now that he saw every wolf he noticed that Wisp wasn't there either. He snarled in fear and rage. Of course they left the camp, he thought to himself, furious at himself for trusting Wisp. He barreled through the crowd, trying to get to the entrance of the camp, but was intercepted by a small ginger female wolf. He recognized her as Light. She was trembling in fear. "Drift, please help me with my pups!" She cried, begging and indicating to her three, tiny, shivering pups by her side. Their eyes were wide in terror as they clung to their mother's flank and watched all the wolves panicking. One of them, a white pup, cried out as his paw was trampled by a wolf running past. Drift sighed and grabbed one of the pups, a jet black one, and swinging him onto his back. He picked up the ginger pup next, setting her down next to her brother. He picked up the white pup in his jaws and heard her squeak. He was careful to be gentle as he turned to Light and nodded, signaling to lead him to her den. Light led her through the crowd towards the edge, where he presumed her den was. He heard Dagger say his name from the sky, and heard murmurs of surprise and doubt aimed at Dagger. Drift narrowed his eyes, pushing forwards and setting the pups down by the den. Light thanked him, and he nodded before turning and making a dash to the Alpha rock. Leaping atop it, he let out a bellowing howl, getting the attention of every wolf in the pack. (maybe it can attract the dragon back XD idk) "Listen to Dagger! He may have wings, but he is still a part of this pack!" He roared, furious. Having gotten the attention of every wolf in the pack, he continued. "Dagger has been a loyal and helpful wolf in this pack since he joined it, cut him some slack!" He snarled. "It wasn't his fault he was born a winged wolf!" Drift knew that every wolf was stunned into silence, yet he took it as a good sign and raged on. "How dare you all treat a wolf like his with any disrespect? And doubting him?! That's not fair at all! What reason has he given you all to distrust him?" Drift challenged to the shell-shocked pack beneath him. When every wolf stayed silent, glancing at each other shamefully, Drift scoffed. "That's what I thought. Until further notice, you will treat Dagger like an Alpha, with the utmost respect. Listen to every word he says, and every command he gives. If you have a problem with it, take it up with me. Now get your asses to work and do something useful." He snapped before leaping from the rock. All the wolves made way for him, scared of getting in his way. I need to find Angel and Wisp, he thought to himself, glancing at Dagger holding his own against the dragon in the sky and then at the camp entrance indecisively.
(Wow that was long...)
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 23, 2023 11:45 AM

Dagger Clan

Lightbringer

Give Award
|Dagger|

Dagger flew around the massive dragon as fast as he could. the dragon kept trying to bite dagger but all he could bite was air. Dagger started Glowing red on the outline of his body and aimed a feather down its throat, peircing Through his lungs. Then his wings expanded making dagger fly better, the wings size was just about the size of the dragon. "If this is the only way to protect the clan..." Another wolf from the crowd, a girl wolf named zelda watched dagger and the dragon, she felt like helping dagger but all she could do was watch. she decided to litsen to drift. Then the dragon colapsed but stood back up to grab dagger. The dragon took off and flew as far as he could, along with dagger. "Drift!! Tell willow i'll be back!!!" Dagger yelled to drift as hard as he could, it was hard to talk because the dragon's grasp was tight, squeezing his lungs. Dagger then caught the crowd staring at him. he felt bad that he just joined the clan, grew wings, adopted a kid, and got taken away by a ffing dragon.
(Lol, words)

Edited at March 23, 2023 11:46 AM by Dagger Clan
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 23, 2023 01:11 PM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award
|Drift|
Drift stared in horror as Dagger was taken away, by the dragon, but couldn't do anything to stop it. He sighed, fear coursing through him. Now they were vulnerable. He turned away, trying to push Dagger from his mind from the time being, and reassurred the pack gently.
|Wisp|
Wisp slowed to a stop, panting heavily. She had lost Willow in the woods. Glancing down at Angel, she breathed a long sigh of relief. The little pup didn't even seem to be out of breath, she was still very energetic. Wisp turned back and started the long trek back home to the camp, Angel on her heels. Suddenly, she heard a loud roar in the distance and, to her utter shock, saw a dragon flying overhead. She squinted and saw Dagger clutched in its talons, struggling. Wisp gasped, then started running after the dragon. She knew the effort was pointless, there was no way she could keep up with a DRAGON, but she couldn't just let Dagger be taken away without a fight. While she was running, she tripped and rolled over, landing sitting down. "Ugh..." She grumbled, slowly getting to her paws. She yelped as she put pressure on her front right paw. She cringed. It was all twisted. It's probably broken... she thought to herself. She whimpered. No she was stuck here by herself. Out of nowhere, a shadow came over her and she looked up, startled. She gasped. Angel was flying over her head, with feathered wings on either side, matching her fur color. Wisp blinked hard to make sure she wasn't imagining things. Nope. Angel was really flying over her head. Wisp smiled big. "Go get Dagger!!" She howled after the winged pup. Angel glanced back and yipped in response before leaving Wisp's sight range. Wisp glanced at her broken paw and flinched as she thought of the pain she'd have on the long walk back to camp. Reluctantly, she got to her paws and started limping away.
|Angel|
Angel felt the wind lift her up as her feathers fluttered in the wind. She flapped her wings furiously, catching up to the dragon quickly because she was a strong flier, and she was small so the winds didn't affect her as much as it did the dragon. She launched herself at the dragons head, landing on it and snarling loudly into its ear. "Let Dagger go!" She roared, making the dragon flinch and drop the stunned wolf.
(Surprise!! I ship Dagger and Angel btw)
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 23, 2023 01:27 PM

Crevice

Neutral

Give Award
Vaper did a long howl to his mom saying that itwould be alright. A strong wind blew and he could smell Willow's scent. What had she come to do? Make him feel more useless than a pup at birth? He decided to let her come but be on high alert for whatever she had planned.
Star heard Vaper's howl, she howled back. She wasn't sure if he had completely become a dispersal or not. But she tried not to worry like Vaper had told her.
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 23, 2023 01:58 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Emrys had watched vaper disappear into the woods. He was about to chase after him when willow had told dagger to stay with him before she too disappeared into the woods. He was gonna take after her and help but decided to follow orders and stay put. He looked in horror as the pack began to panic and a giant dragon appeared in the sky. He quickly got into action helping the mothers with the pups and ushering everyone else inside. He turned his attention once again to dagger only to watch the dragon take off with dagger. "Everyone get inside now!" Emrys had yelled to make sure everyone had heard. "It is unsafe outside. Atleast one warrior will be position at every entrance to make sure any rival packs don't try to attack us while we are vulnerable and our alpha gone" he said. Then turning his attention towards the forest and they way the dragon went He thought *I hope everyone is ok*

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    9    10    11    12    13   ..   44 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us