Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Aurora tribe
01:21:34 Mist
Kat happy accidents, also Their so Cute
 ScardeyKat
01:17:24 Kat ?
Hey Desti!
 Aurora tribe
01:17:24 Mist
☠️☠️ Finally! I finished, now lvl 2 ☠️
 Destinations End
01:15:33 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Somber
Please advertise your looking to buy that in sales chat
 ScardeyKat
01:14:56 Kat ?
I go to draw humans and dragons appear instead </3
-Click-
 DevilsPlayground
01:06:40 Devil (Any pronouns)
Spooky Doodles

My Words to Her: Do you see me getting a paycheck for giving a fuck? Nah You dont. So that most likely means... you can take your relationship and stick it

I wont cry over it. I have someone (Mafia)

We learn from mistakes

And he was by far the worst mistake ive ever made :)
 Doodle Dragon
01:03:10 Irish Gay Rat
Devil,
Oh- well it's good that you don't care :3
 DevilsPlayground
01:01:32 Devil (Any pronouns)
Spooky Doodles

Im doing alright, my Ex's New girlfriend is rubbing their relationship in my face lol

I could care less, I honestly feel bad for that girl
 Doodle Dragon
12:59:08 Irish Gay Rat
Devil,
Im good, you?
 avelexa
12:53:48 lex
mist, if you mean the event npcs, no you dont! just the regular enemies lol
 DevilsPlayground
12:53:02 Devil (Any pronouns)
Spooky Doodles

How are ya??
 Aurora tribe
12:51:23 Mist
Do you have to kill even all the humans to continue to the next map on explore??
 Moth
12:46:14 
lex
presumably you have to get to level 5
 Doodle Dragon
12:38:54 Irish Gay Rat
Devil,
Hi :3
 avelexa
12:37:47 lex
does anyone know how to use the charon's blessing? it doesn't appear at the wp page lol
 Wilverbeast
12:33:36 Will
oh god @-@
Whoops - my f2u thread got nuked
 DevilsPlayground
12:32:51 Devil (Any pronouns)
Spooky Doodles!!!
 Dark pack
12:32:21 
hi doodle
 Doodle Dragon
12:29:05 Irish Gay Rat
hi chat
 Purgatory
12:24:04 Purge/Purse/Pug
La Llarona is a wailing woman searching for her deceased hijos. The closer her cry sounds, the farther she is, the more distant then she's nearby

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +3
Snapping Turtle : +3
Bobcat : 0
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    8    9    10    11    12   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!November 2, 2022 11:42 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven | F | Hunter | M: Aquila, Killjoy, Illusion(ind)
Raven grinned, playfully bowing to her, "Let the forest tremble in fear. Here come River and Aquila." She chuckled before turning as she heard her name. Killjoy and Illusion were heading towards the exit. River rolled her eyes before calling to Killjoy, "Don't slip! The cliffside gets slippery in the rain!" She paused before calling a teasing note to Illusion, "Don't drown in all that fur Illusion!" She yawned, flicking the tip of her tail as she watched them leave. They would be okay. The rain was slowly starting to turn into a sprinkle. It would be sprinkling in about half an hour so the only thing those two would have to worry about then was mud.

She turned back to Aquila before letting her tongue loll out in a playful smile. "Who's ready for some puddle jumping?" She said, moving to the den entrance. She stuck a paw out before splashing the droplets over Aquila playfully.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!November 2, 2022 11:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
|Aquila|F|3|Lead Hunter|Raven|M:River|
Aquila flinched involuntarily at the touch of water. Her violet eyes widened slightly, but she shook out her pelt and gave River a playful smile. She tentatively padded outside, while it was sprinkling, shaking a bit from the water, but trying to shake it off. She splashed the pulled and flicked water at River, giggling out of control.
"Don't slip!" She yips playfully. As she splashes in a large puddle, the water soaks up to her stomach. Bile rises in her throat as the water seeps into her skin. A rising panic floods her, but she covers it with a small smile, and tackles River into a large puddle, ignoring the water as she nips her playfully.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!November 4, 2022 09:11 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
River | F | Hunter | M: Aquila
River shook the water out of her fur, giggling. When she got tackled into a large puddle, she nipped back playfully before rolling in the water. Getting up, she jumped into another puddle, feeling like a pup. She sat down and lifted her head to feel the rain on her muzzle. "We will have to go out hunting soon. The pack needs food." She said after a few moments, flicking an ear. She made no move back towards the den, she was perfectly content in the sprinkle of rain.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!November 4, 2022 06:50 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Aquila nodded. As uncomfortable the rain made her, the pack needed to be put first. Plus she didn't want to appear weak in front of her peers. Aquila flicked her slate ears, her violet eyes looking more like blue, compared to the slick slate they where sitting on.
"I should ask the Alpha for permission first, especially with the rain we don't want anyone unaccounted for. Where is he?" She asked, her tail thumping the wet ground in a steady rhythm. Thump. Thumpty-Thump-Thump-Thump. When Aquila relaxed, she realized she liked the rain when it was sprinkling- to some extent.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!November 15, 2022 07:00 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(So sorry I haven't responded! It's been busy)
River | F | Hunter | Raven Pack | M: Aquila, Sundown(ind)
River sat down, flicking water droplets off her ear before shaking her fur out for a moment. "He's at his den with Sundown. I believe he didn't want to get his fur wet." River said before a mischievous grin appeared on her face. She stood up, shaking water off her fur before bounding over to Night's den, skidding to a halt in a large puddle. She smiled innocently at the now soaked alpha.
"Is it alright if we go hunting? The pack still needs some food even with all this water." River asked, hiding her grin. Her alpha blinked annoyed at her before shaking off his fur. "That would be good. It would also get a certain pup out of camp." He said, looking pointedly at her. She giggled before looking towards Aquila again, flicking an ear at the alpha.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!November 16, 2022 10:59 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
|Danko- M- Red Tailed Hawk- Bird Of Prey-Mentions: Aquila, River|
Danko sat in the tree, puffing out his feathers for warmth. He shifted from siting on his left to right leg, pulling the other up to warm it. He grimanced as he spotted two wolves through the criss-crossed branches of the great oak. They were laughing and playing in the deep puddles, as if it were nothing. He got colder just staring at them. He cocked his head to the side. He sensed stress coming from the one called Aquila. The other one called river was perfectly happy. 'How surprising.....' he thought sarcastically 'Such carefree powerful wolves!'
The wolves left after chatting about someone called 'alpha'. Danko didnt care much, but he was interested. Whom was this 'alpha' that they spoke about with much praise. He lay his feathers down and spread his wings. He dove between the twisted branches and saored after the wolves.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!November 16, 2022 11:12 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
|Aquila|F|3|Lead Hunter|Raven|M:River, Night|

If wolves could blush, Aquila's whole face would be tomato red by now. After hearing the alpha's comment she yelled out:
"I can hear you, ya know! And in no way, shape or form am I still a pup!" She heard snickering coming from the den and saw the form of Night's body in the den. River gave her a mischievous smile. She rolled her eyes, looking up at the sky. A red-tailed hawk flew overhead, the wind shaking some leaves on the ground. She cocked a head. She'd always felt a connection to hawks- red-tails especially, maybe it was because her name meant "hawk"?
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!November 16, 2022 11:53 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
River | F | Hunter | M: Aquila, Danko(ind)
River giggled before jumping into a puddle, seeing Night back up to avoid getting wet again. She bounced over to Aquila before laughing, "Well, we were just jumping in puddles like pups." She looked back over before Night padded out to them. The rain had just about stopped now, much to River's disappointment. Night flicked a tail at her before saying, "Let's take a patrol out to the meadow. I'm sure some rabbits would be enjoying the dew off the grass." River grinned before seeing a hawk fly overhead. Hmm, she hadn't seen many of them around here, especially with winter on its way.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!November 16, 2022 01:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Danko | M | Hawk (Red-Tailed) | M: River, Auqila
Winter was coming. Danko could feel it in his bones. He could sense it in the air. He knew he should be leaving. But, to him, it was like being a coward. Flying away from a chill as if it was a great grizzly. He would not fly away, not this year.
He swooped down and landed next to River. "Mighty good day for hunting wolf style , I suppose?" Danko muttered "Hawk style is....well, out of style... so could I maybe grab a bite?"
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!November 16, 2022 01:32 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Aquila nodded. The rabbits seemed to like the fresh dew. She flicked an ear at her, and bounded off down the well-worn path through the mountain.
"Remember! I'm still the lead hunter!" She called out playfully. She was really quite fond of River, she was like an older sister to her, always looking out for her and taking care of her.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    8    9    10    11    12   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us