Khaos maybe...

Athena good luck! i would say im trying, but thats a lie
 cloud
10:22:13 
does anyone want to rp
 Akira Fire
10:20:02 Athena
Lil Sis
Uh huh. I figured I should give FMC exploring a shot. I haven't tried to get on the LBs in a year
 Kháos
10:18:16 Kaos || Khaos
Saint-
Hopefully it goes away by then. 😭

ET-
Your palette looks so cool :0
 Saint
10:17:22 
ET oh i saw the code and uhh... im no long wanting to attemt anything like that but its really cool you can do it!

Big sis
hi!!! i havent seen you in so long lol
 Silent Lucidity
10:15:32 Silent, Lucid
Hey chat
 Akira Fire
10:15:01 Athena
Little Sis
Boo
 Eternity
10:13:19 ET
Noricai
webkit filters! :0
-Click-
I had it set to a greyscale filter, which is removed whenever you hover over an image *^*

And thank you! :D this white palette is my main one at the moment.

Saint
Thank you! :D I spent a good while making new palettes not long ago, so now I just get to do the easy stuff like tweak affects and filters *^*

Previously all the images on this palette spun but I can't lie, it was starting to get a lil irritating as I'd spin my banner and the page would break LOL
 Continental Wolves
10:12:59 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I uhh totally didnt just buy chicks for one of my broody hens
 Saint
10:09:36 
ET your making me want a cool palette but i could never lmao
 Noricai
10:09:13 Young Po
oo i like that white pallette even more
 Noricai
10:08:28 Young Po
ET
how did you do that grey out on your page!
 Eternity
10:06:14 ET
Okay, no more spin on my palette, things now scale up instead
 Saint
10:04:14 
khaos, yeah i think we swapped lmao, im like shacking really bad. might take a shower if i get motivation. i have work at 1
 Kháos
10:01:55 Kaos || Khaos
KT-
D: Hopefully you can get some rest!

Saint-
Shockingly, I am not the exact same at the moment. I was yesterday and the past three days though. I'm just a bit tired right now.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : +4
Death Adder : +4
Crocodile : +1
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3 

Strength of Spirit // RPAugust 1, 2024 01:45 AM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
Meliora - F - Peregrine Falcon - Bond: Nolian
Mention(s): //
~
Meliora eyed the other guy again. She supposed that he knew what he was talking about this safe haven... at least, she hoped... but, naturally, she was still rather nervous and more than a bit sceptical. Melie had barely known him long enough to trust him, and here he was telling them all that they needed to run.
Meliora didn't doubt that. She just didn't entirely trust how he knew.
He was putting a lot into his faith that it existed, Melie though. Maybe even too much?
But Nolian trusted his words. And so Melie would as well.
All the same, she had to slightly grudgingly admire the way he had taken control of the situation and how he was going to lead them.
Meliora fluttered off Nolian's shoulder and out the door first into the pre-dawn light. It wasn't yet sunrise, but it wasn't as dark as it was when they woke up, either. Ignoring the others as they packed up, stood and slowly trudged to the doorway, she swooped out first.
The sky was still slightly dark, and Melie enjoyed the pre-dawn light as she quickly scanned the area for anything that might have come closer in that time.
Nothing there.
Everything's clear, Melie inwardly told Nolian.
She idly swooped around a few times, not for any benefit but simply because she enjoyed it. She enjoyed flying, as much as she enjoyed her bond with Nolian.
She diligently surveyed the surrounding area once again. While she didn't exactly know where they were going - the guy in charge had said something about going south, and that was the extent of which Melie knew about it - she knew that Nolian would get them both out alive. Somehow.
Now all they had to do was just go there.
Strength of Spirit // RPAugust 4, 2024 08:28 PM

Secret Keepers

Neutral

Give Award
Evelyn and Lena / 20 & - / Females / Bonded together
Evelyn would wait until Jasper left the building before pivoting where she stood. It was a strange feeling, worrying for somebody she may not have known if it weren't for a change of fate. She had no idea who these two were a week ago.
Lena, knowing the time had come to leave, scrambled to her paws. A sudden burst of excitement radiated from the creature, she even gave a small chirp. Circling the table again, Lena nipped Nove's shoulder gently, and gave Estel a firm nudge with her snout in a word of let's play chase. Before either of them could respond formally, she rushed out the warehouse and into the trees. Her paws hit the earth slightly lighter than a horses hooves.
Evelyn, watching this action go down, hastily placed her coin back in the pocket and jogged towards the door. Once out in the cool morning breeze again, she hissed under her breath. "Lena, survival instinct." Did this creature have none? Hopefully she had some hearing to pick up the quietly stated words. That hope diminished as no response returned. Shaking her head, Eve placed herself to to the side of Jasper, following about three steps behind.
"What if it is a trap?" The question had been one of the ones that had been reserved and after some thought, Eve decided it would probably be better to ask it sooner rather than later. "What then? If we get there and the journey was all for a hopeful dream, where will we go?" She did not mean to pin all the plans on one person, that just seemed to be how things were playing out. They were in this together, they should plan as a team. "Do we turn around at that point?"
Strength of Spirit // RPAugust 4, 2024 09:57 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

// Nolian Terrence // 19 // M // Bond: Meliora //

Jasper stood up and looked back at the group. He mentioned that they didn't have another choice. As if it was that simple. As if. Well, for Nolian it was simple enough to accept that idea. If this guy thought it was simple, it had to be.

Meliora's weight on his shoulder was a welcome comfort. They needed to head out. Therefore, they would.

Nolian gladly looked up as Meliora fluttered through the doorway and up into the sky. His faded blue eyes glanced back at the others for a few moments. This was going to be alright. It was going to be just fine.

They just had to survive! Easy!

They had survived so far!

"Melie says everything is clear," Nolian relayed the information from his bonded avian. As Evelyn and Lena hurried out, Nolian jogged after them in an eager haste to catch up. "Wait--" he protested, keeping pace with Evelyn behind Jasper.

"Why would it be a trap?" Nolian asked quietly. "Besides, we have plenty of time to learn more about the safe haven as we go. There'll be other cities and towns and an entire continent!"

His eyes brightened.

"We... we might have to turn around but we'll stick together," Nolian's words were bright and eager.

Strength of Spirit // RPAugust 8, 2024 01:33 AM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
(I'm going to pretend everyone's moved out of the warehouse.)
~
Melie heard Nolian's voice down below, permanently happy and excited, and felt her mood - which wasn't the greatest right now - lift slightly. If Nolian, her bonded, was still chatting away like nothing in the world was wrong, then nothing was wrong. It was only when he shut up and was not as happy that she knew things weren't going as well.
That was rare, and she inwardly hoped that would permanently be the case.
She idly swooped around some more. The 6 AM sky was still dark, but was ever so slowly lightening. Melie inwardly wished that they would hurry up getting out of there - if they were leaving quietly, which was what they were doing right? - she knew the sky would keep getting lighter. Soon.
Melie shadowed the group as they left the warehouse. It took a bit, but eventually they were all clear of the warehouse itself, and Melie hung back slightly, intending to catch up later.
She looped around to look at the warehouse once more, and almost dropped out of the sky at the sight of someone else arriving at the warehouse.
They didn't look like they were spirit bonded. They wore dark clothing, and were moving in more or less a straight line towards the warehouse.
Where they had just been.
Melie cast a frantic look behind her at their little group. They seemed unaware of the new group behind them. Nolian was still excitedly chattering away, and the sleepy guy was still out in front. Thankfully, they were far enough that unless the other guys knew exactly where to look, they wouldn't know who they were looking at.
The dark-clothed guys were almost at the warehouse now. Melie, halfway between the warehouse and their little group, hovered indecisively.
"Nolian!" Melie desperately transmitted to him. "We need to go faster... there's people that look hostile approaching the warehouse."
Melie hovered indecisively, torn between going to investigate further, and staying close to Nolian.
What should she do?
Strength of Spirit // RPAugust 9, 2024 11:09 PM

Secret Keepers

Neutral

Give Award
Evelyn and Lena / 20 & - / Females / Bonded together
Lena bounded through the trees with easy. She always enjoyed a good race through the forestry, the feeling of open freedom. Taking a leap, the dragon sank claws into soft tree bark gripping onto the large plants branch. She wrapped her frame around the trunk before peering back the way she came. The sound of the groups voices came distant to her ears. She would still be able to quickly return if help was needed. Nothing felt dangerous though, at least to her.
A sharp gaze studied the unmoving nature around her as perked ears fell to her cranium. Neither of the two wolves had followed her in her play. Lena descended the tree, carefully placing herself back upon the earth before making way back to the others. Perhaps the creatures she had wanted to consider friends had not understood her motive. Returning to her bonds side, she matched pace with the three remaining silent and sweeping her tail side to side.
Evelyn shook her head slowly taking note of Nolian's words. "Of course we have time." They wouldn't arrive there in a day considering what they knew already. If they continued on foot, who knew exactly how long they would be traveling.
"I was just thinking, what if this safe haven is a ploy to attract bonds like us? It might be easier, faster, than searching door to door." Lowering her gaze as she walked, Eve sighed. "But, I am probably just over thinking. We will be fine, like you said, we'll just stick together." Casting her gaze towards the shadowed woods, Eve watched Lena saunter forward naturally falling to her side. A smile cast across the girls features. Sure, they'd be fine. That seemed like a good way to end that thought.
Strength of Spirit // RPAugust 10, 2024 05:41 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

// Nolian Terrence + Jasper West // 19 + 22 // Male // Bonded //

The "everything's clear" notion from his bonded avian lasted approximately a solid twenty or so minutes. Which wasn't long but at the same time, Nolian was more than happy to just skip alongside the other two humans and their bonded animals. Jasper seemed to look no more excited or energized and didn't seem to have any other face other than... well...

The best way for Nolian to describe it in his head was to envision it. "-_-"

Half lidded, a grim line, eyebrows furrowed. But the way he spoke was far lighter and much more happy than his face gave off. Which was strange. But whatever.

Nolian paused as he heard the ringing voice of Melie in his head. His eyes instinctively turned upward toward the sky at her wash of desperation.

"..."

Eve's words were far more dire and yet, comparing it to what Melie was telling him, he had a feeling that the safe haven wasn't much of a ploy.

"There's a group that just showed up at the warehouse," Nolian relayed the information to the other two people. "We need to move faster."

Jasper glanced back at him, his green eyes flickering in the dim light before he blew a short breath. "We need to head out and make it quick. Eve, you and Lena can at least ride together. Nolian," he gestured to the young man and hesitated, "do you have anything?"

Nolian shook his head.

Jasper pinched the bridge of his nose. "Can you handle taking him with you, Eve?" he addressed the pair bonded again.

He could ride Estel or Nove, whichever--it didn't matter to him.

But he wasn't leaving another one behind.

Strength of Spirit // RPAugust 10, 2024 08:24 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nove - Wolf - Bond: Jasper
Nove looks over, and hustles out of the warehouse. She got lost in her thouts again. Oh well. Flicking her ears, she pretend she was never left behind. "Nolain, Jasper has two bonds. Can't you ride one of them, if Jasper says it is okay?"" She says. "I can carry either of you. Just don't dig your boney butts into my spine."
Strength of Spirit // RPAugust 11, 2024 07:56 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
~
Melie fluttered indecisively. In the distance, she could see that they were picking up the pace, and the men in black didn't seem to see them... yet.
But that all could change if they tried hard enough.
Acting on her own decision, Melie dived downwards towards the men in black.
"Don't wait for me, I'll catch up with you." That was what she told Nolian before she dived.
As always, Melie exhilarated in the dive. Reaching a speed that was practically impossible for any human to go through, and yet something she loved doing. Melie doubted anything could hit her when she was travelling at over three hundred kilometers an hour.
The men in black noticed her. One of them raised a bow.
Oh, shit. Melie hadn't exactly considered that bit.
However, a target travelling at over three hundred kilometers an hour was pretty hard to hit - and they would learn that the hard way, Melie grimly thought to herself.
Peregrine falcons reach speeds of almost three hundred and fifty while in dive, all to get to a prey animal on the ground quicker. They are able to pick the animal up at that speed and zoom off.
Hitting a small bird speeding at three hundred kilometers an hour is also very hard to do, too.
He nocked, aimed, and shot.
Perhaps arrows flew quite slowly? Melie knew his puny arrow couldn't hit her.
He probably needed more practice shooting really fast birds out of the sky, because every single one of them missed.
Then again, who practiced shooting birds travelling at a ridiculous speed out of the sky?
For Melie, as long as she maintained her speed, she knew that they probably couldn't hit her. She was too fast, and their reflexes too slow, to allow that.
But she had her eye on one thing in particular. The shiny knife in the third man's belt, loosely secured, and a perfect item for her to lift and take.

Edited at August 12, 2024 11:38 PM by Boeing

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us