Chatbox
 Amygdala
02:12:38 Amy
Graves

Aww she is gorgeous...she looks so small and tiny <3
 Night Shade
02:12:01 Graves | Chaos
Amy,

I hope so. He's helped out here and there, but it really doesn't equal what I do and now that I'm working I expect him to do more.
 Night Shade
02:11:06 Graves | Chaos
Amy,

This is my kitten, Pixie.

-Click-
-Click-
 Amygdala
02:09:03 Amy
Graves
Yeah it's better to be calm if you are upset and start to argue it doesn't end well

I hope you can talk to him and fix this so he starts helping out more
 Night Shade
02:08:32 Graves | Chaos
Amy,

If she sits still, otherwise I can offer up a couple pictures from the other day when she ran errands with me.
 RuinsPack
02:07:41 Ruins
Amy

K thanks :)
 Amygdala
02:07:27 Amy
Graves

Awwww could i see the kitty
 Night Shade
02:07:14 Graves | Chaos
I've talked to him about it a couple times, though they were slightly different situations. This time I'm also working as well as trying to get the house chores done. I need to talk to him about it again and express my displeasure, but I can't do that the way I'm feeling right now.
 Amygdala
02:07:11 Amy
Tuins
If you are premium you can plant seeds, for basic accounts they are pretty much uselles
 RuinsPack
02:06:28 Ruins
Anyone know what we do with Cilantro seeds?? Because I don't :(
 Night Shade
02:05:54 Graves | Chaos
My kitten is lick attacking me it's so funny
 Amygdala
02:05:47 Amy
Graves

I know how that feels i have a similar situation going on with my sister...have you tried talking with your partner about this? If you live togetrey your partner should contibute not just sit atound
 Amygdala
02:04:10 Amy
Ember
Well you need to relax first so go eat you steak and pie and get your thoughts together
 Night Shade
02:02:39 Graves | Chaos
Amy,

A little aggravated. I spent most of my day on my feet moving around cleaning and then going to work and doing my job only to come home and none of the animals are fed and laundry isn't started. So I've spent my evening taking care of things like that and my partner hasn't lifted a finger
 Embershed
02:02:07 The Minor Nuisance
Amy,
Its an extra class that mum signed me up to, because I can't write to save myself. I also have no idea who I need to write about, but an "writer who left behind an importan legacy", like, what the hell??

Who thought that I could actually KNOW if someone is important or not??

Agghhhh I can't do this right now. May give up for 5 minutes to go eat a steak & cheese pie.
 Amygdala
02:00:00 Amy
*grade
 Amygdala
01:59:46 Amy
Ember

Then get nice and cozy, make yourself a cup of tea/coffee, recharge your batteries a bit and get startrd on your assignment XD

Is it a very important one for your grande?
 Embershed
01:56:51 The Minor Nuisance
Amy,
barely existing at this point. I have an assignment to write a biography due in 6 hours which I haven't started (I can't write to save myself), just came back from a day trip 1.5 hours each way to my uncle's house (Social battery now depleted). But also kinda happy because I finally managed to switch on the fireplace/gas heater thingy only after 8 tries this time! :D
 Amygdala
01:56:21 Amy
Kiri
She is pretty with a lot of talents i would keep her if i were you
 violentdogs
01:52:35 Kiri / Keira
-WP Click-
my bad

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : +4
Brown Bear : -4
Vicuna Wolf : -5
    Winter Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Light Snow
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate

The City of Na Mara Muriel | Semi-Lit Merfolk RP | RP threadMay 15, 2024 11:01 PM

Ghosts of Glory

Neutral

Give Award
Plot:
The City of Na Mara Muriel
A city where merfolk roam the deep seas. Surrounded by the large walls and iron gates, the City of Na Mara Muriel is considered a prison by it's people. The Merfolk of this city follow the Laws of the Dalmare, the rulers of the city and enforcers of laws. Merfolk must not leave the City, under any circumstances. Under Dalmare law, if you leave the city you will never be able to return, banished from the only sanctuary for Merfolk, roaming the empty, deep, dark sea, without food, shelter or a home.
You are part of a rebellion against the Dalmare, watching and waiting in the shadows. You call yourselves the Moray. The defenders of the City and Warriors of peace. Working to overthrow the Dalmare and free Na Mara Muriel from it's chains. Will you suceed to overtake them?
-
-
Rules
Follow all of Eve's and WP rules
1. Maximum number of characters is 2
2. LGBTQ+ is allowed and encouraged!
3. Hate the character, not the player
4. Minimum word count is 100, please try to write more in your posts if you can.
5. Don't make your character perfect, everyone has flaws. Don't make them too imperfect eaither. Balance out the good and the bad.
6. Be sure to be active, at least 3 posts a week please.
7. No half animal/animal ears/features allowed. This is for Merfolk only
8. No special powers either, everyone is equal and has the abilities i have given
9. If you have any questions related to the roleplay or characters, be sure to post them in the discussion thread! All ideas and suggestions are welcome aswell!
10. If you will be inactive during the time the roleplay has started, be sure to let me and the other roleplayers know in the discussion thread, so that we can adjust to your inactivity. (feel free to make up a fun excuse why they won't be in the roleplay for a while!)
11. If you want to kill of or banish a character, please ask me first, I don't want any random killing happening
12. Don't post if your character is not Accepted. This is important because we only have limited roles, and we can't have random characters popping up everywhere without my knowing.
-
For more information you can go back and double check the forums
-
This roleplay is NOT open yet, so please don't post. I will start after the sign ups are finished and all roles are complete.
Speaking of roles...
-
Cast:
Delmare 2/2
Lucas | Male | Hunting Leopard
Cassiopeia| Female | Embershed
-
Moray 3/4
Amphitrite | Female | Devil Town
Xavier | Male | Zeraphia
Reserved for The Tea Drinkers
-
Normal Merfolk 1/3
Shiorri | Female | Starlight Serpent
Nicole | Female | Silver via
The City of Na Mara Muriel | Semi-Lit Merfolk RP | RP threadJune 10, 2024 03:38 PM

Starlight Serpent

Darkseeker

Give Award
Shiori | She/her | Normal Merfolk
Shiori was swimming slowly through the streeets of the city, passing by shops and restaurants of bright coral. Her long tail flowed slowly behind her, and long brown hair covered much of her face. She kept her movements small, trying not to draw attention to herself. She wasn't really in the mood for a conversation, and she was even more afraid of the Delmare questioning her. I haven't done anything wrong. Just keep moving and they won't bother you.

Shiori wasn't headed anywhere in particular. She just needed to get fresh water. There was only so long you could stay in a small house.

Bubbles stuck his little face out of Shiori's hair. He was a sea snake, light blue with black bands. He was friendly, but way too curious. She gave him a gentle stroke with her finger and pushed him back. She should probably find somewhere more quiet.
The City of Na Mara Muriel | Semi-Lit Merfolk RP | RP threadJune 12, 2024 09:46 PM

Ghosts of Glory

Neutral

Give Award
Amphitrite | She/her | Moray
Amphitrite peeked into her mother's bedroom. She's asleep. Good. She swam without causing any ripples and approached the back door. There's a moray meeting soon. I can't be late. She opened the door and swam outside. Her hand automatically reached up to touch her pendant, the clam with bioluminescent algae inside it. Deep breathes. You can do it. She had tied her long hair up in a messy bun and her scales shone a dim earie green colour, and Amphitrite was worried it would catch the attention of the guards. Delmare were very strict on punctuation, and if you were caught outside after lights out, well, nobody knows what happens. I can't get caught. I can't be followed. They'll kick me out. She thought frantically trying to cam herself down.
She battles against the strong currents, hiding from the gaurds working for the Delmare. There! She spotted the symbol of the Moray, an Eel twisted around a sphere. It was faint, but visible from the right angle. It was carved on the biggest coray in the grove, that grove in particular had multiple pathways twisting and turning from the circle in the center of it. Two lefts, one right Amphitrite recalled, and she swam down the pathway. She spotted a faint orange glow from an abandonned hut. It was one near the borders of the city, so not many liked living there. Found them! Amphitrite entered the hut, made of corals and rocks, perfectly sculpted like most buildings in the city.
Na Mara Muriel, prepare to be saved.
The City of Na Mara Muriel | Semi-Lit Merfolk RP | RP threadJune 15, 2024 01:21 AM

Embershed

Darkseeker

Give Award

Cassiopeia/Female/Delmare

Cassiopeia sat down on her bed with a sigh. The council meeting was starting soon. More stress, more responsibilities, more snotty council members trying to manipulate her. She turned her head and looked out the window. She could see the blue lights flickering and twinkling in the houses. Not a merfolk to be seen from this distance. From here, it was so quiet. So peaceful.

But not in the chilling way of the empty palace.

She shivered. When she was a child, the palace was always bustling, either with guards, servants, maids or the occasional visiting aristocrat from the Coral Quadrant. But the day her mother died, everyone was gone. Her father rarely visited, and she had no other relatives, or friends. Only her responsibilities as the new leader of the Delmare remained.

And she was alone in this cold, wet world.

She eyed the clock on the wall, and sat up. It was time. Swimming over to her mirror, she ran her sharp, scaly fingers through her flowing lilac hair. She wondered what the council meeting would be about this time.

She picked up her twisting tiara and gently lowered it onto her head. She winced, her cyan scales glowing brighter for a moment. Even in the water, it was incredibly heavy, and made her neck hurt the second she put it on. She readjusted her hair and glided out of her room, leaving small whirlpools in her wake.

The City of Na Mara Muriel | Semi-Lit Merfolk RP | RP threadJune 16, 2024 03:33 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xavier // M // Moray // M: Amphitrite, Open

In the depth of the water, where the light usually struggled to reach, the Moray often met. Or so that's what they said.

If that was true, Xavier wouldn't have been out and about at that current moment. Granted it was technically after "lights out" or whatever but he didn't seem to particularly care. The only thing he could really worry about being spotted was his fair skin. A dark wrapping made of "knitted" seaweed dyed with squid ink was easy enough to hide that much.

The rest was an easy swim through the back groves of coral, the kelp grove and out to the outskirts. The huts out here were often only seldom used, a light on in a few of them weren't too suspicious at all. They tended to be for the look-outs, where lights' out and curfew didn't matter much.

His fan-like fin flicked through the water, guiding him into the hut as he shed the seaweed cloak and settled down. There was another of the Moray already there... an Amphitrite? Was that it? It was close if it wasn't.

Xavier lifted one hand, smiling faintly but remained silent.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us