Wolf Play : Freedom Isnt Far REVAMP | Wolf RP Thread | Open
Chatbox
 Tropical Pickle
06:28:16 Tropickle
Suggestion support? All Item Dropdown Menus Show (U)/(B)

-WP Click-
 SP00KY M0NTH!!
06:27:35 spooky/they/them
help me-

my friend has a crush on me and he knows i have a man 😭😭😭
 DevilsPlayground
06:10:05 Devil (Any pronouns)
My girls are at 90 Fucking hours :')
 Aaron Burr Sir
05:54:24 
-WP Click- My beautiful baby now has her preferred pelt <3 after 3 hard days of deciding xD
 Echo Eclipse
05:34:51 Echo | Thunder
Feedback is welcome and appreciated!
-WP Click-
 Urux
05:31:24 Urox
-WP Click- What do we think of this guys gear?

I was struggling to make him look good with that red back
 Aaron Burr Sir
05:12:55 
Woah :0 and his design is gnarly
 distant-screams
04:58:25 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
dude is outliving his own pups at this point xD
 Sabbath
04:16:53 Rook
Anyway back to bed night night
 Sabbath
04:15:57 Rook
I've been getting so lucky with boost/defect pups i don't know where it's coming from lol
 distant-screams
04:15:42 katy | beetle
should i make the 231T DH boy i got a female?
 distant-screams
04:14:19 katy | beetle
Rook,
ooo nice :0
 Forest Dwelling
04:14:14 I am on Wolflocke ok
@Rook

Nice! RNG has blessed you with a boosted defect
 Sabbath
04:13:27 Rook
what the hell
-WP Click-
 distant-screams
04:12:42 katy | beetle
Forest,
i decided i need more boosts on my team </3 hopefully someone else can use her lol
 Forest Dwelling
04:07:13 I am on Wolflocke ok
@katy

Not sure if you're still online but it'd be a waste not to use her in explore imo
 Forest Dwelling
03:59:18 I am on Wolflocke ok
Omfg I was just about to rip out my hair for a moment- Wolfplay logged me out when I went to post my YCH forum and I thought I had to retype everything I just wrote :,)
 distant-screams
03:54:34 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
should i keep her and throw her on my explore team? i don't care about weight / vitals
 Defiant Rescue
03:48:16 Alex//Chim Hoarder
Forest
Heh, funny number.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 distant-screams
03:42:51 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
oo okay, not bad

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : -4
Arctic Fox : +2
Leopard : 0
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Flood  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Literate
   1    2    3    4 

Freedom Isnt Far REVAMP | Wolf RP Thread | OpenOctober 16, 2024 12:54 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award

(Damn looks like I'm going to need to write RP on my phone)

Fenrys - Beta Male - Mentions: Whoever mentioned me earlier :P

The camp slowly woke up, and with it came the usual good-mornings from everyone else. But Fenrys just wasn't in much of a socializing mood that morning. He just wanted silence, and to think for a bit. So, after greeting his fellow pack-mates, he quietly slipped away.

He knew he was probably supposed to be planning somerhing for Timber - he probably took his job far too seriously - but right now, that really wasn't what was on his mind. He just wanted to have some time to organize his thoughts away from the pack - and he honestly had the right to.

He wasn't usually this grumpy. Oh no he most definitely wasn't. But the recent days, it was quite hard to not be grumpy anymore. He didn't choose to have such a terrible leader.

That was literally all Fenrys did. Sit a distance away from camp - enough to hear what was going on but to not be seen - and nothing else.

Because he had to do something, right?

Freedom Isnt Far REVAMP | Wolf RP Thread | OpenOctober 16, 2024 05:40 PM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award
Storm - Hunter - Mentions: Nikolai
Storm awoke from her peaceful sleep. She stretched and poked Nikolai in the side with her paw. "Wake up sleepy head. The alpha is calling a meeting out in the clearing." She yawned and emerged from their den. She blinked her eyes as she was momentaraly blinded by the outside light. Looking around, she could see that most of her packmates were already out in the clearing. Storm sat down and looked back at her den and yelled, "NIKOLAI! Are you comming or not?" Her tail flicked back and forth as she waited impatiently for him to emerge.
(Sorry I'm late, I missed that it started)
Freedom Isnt Far REVAMP | Wolf RP Thread | OpenOctober 16, 2024 07:59 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award

Nikolai - M - Hunter - Mention(s): Storm

~

Nikolai awoke to the feeling of a paw poking him in the side. Incoherent muttering on his part and a rolling to his other side seemed to pacify the poking paw, but when his name was shouted from what sounded like outside of their den, he reluctantly groaned and stood up, before padding towards the exit of the den - which seemed far too bright for Nikolai's sleep-addled mind.

Okay, maybe he hadn't had had enough sleep last night. That much he could admit. He'd already stayed up late enough, and now his penance for doing that was probably arriving sooner rather than later.

Blinking the sleep out of his eyes, he emerged from the darkness into the bright light, which honestly still felt a touch too bright, and found Storm waiting impatiently for him. How she had managed to wake up so quickly... Nikolai honestly didn't have much of an idea. He was still too busy being sleepy.

"Morning to you, Storm," he said, giving her a slight but affectionate lick.

Freedom Isnt Far REVAMP | Wolf RP Thread | OpenOctober 16, 2024 09:04 PM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Arrow - Female - Alpha Female - Metions: Whoever is in the clearing :/
-
Arrow crawled out of her den above the clearing and sat on the ledge at the entrance. "I assume that by now the news has traveled throughout the pack," She growled, raking the pack with her scarred stare. "But if you haven't heard, your Alpha has decided to grow oour territory even more." She sat down on the ledge, crumbs of rock tumbling down. "at the end of the moon, four wolves will be sent to scout out new territory. If they are not back within two moons, then another group will be sent out." She glanced around the pack once more with her heaard stare, then vanished beneath the dangling moss that covered the cave where she lived. Who wil be chosen... One of my daughters, of course. Need to show them that the world isn't just fresh kill falling from the sky and bright-skied days.
Freedom Isnt Far REVAMP | Wolf RP Thread | OpenOctober 16, 2024 09:07 PM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Double postt

Edited at October 16, 2024 11:13 PM by Rogue Whispers
Freedom Isnt Far REVAMP | Wolf RP Thread | OpenOctober 17, 2024 06:06 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Jeraboa - Male - Healer/Heir - M: open
I hear my mother call at the pack. Slowly, the gears turn in my head. 4 wolves. Has to have at least 1 heir. Probably one of the girls. I swich my tail as I sit down somewhat near the group of apprentices and heirs.
Nightingale - Female - Heir - M: Who cares, not me
"Welp, looks like no patrol for now." Night says. She turns her head and looks at the speaker. She wags her tail slightly. "I bet the Alpha just wants more land so he can eat more and eat better. More land, more choice meat."
(Pure speculation on Night's part. Probably not true.)

Edited at October 17, 2024 06:13 AM by Bobcat
Freedom Isnt Far REVAMP | Wolf RP Thread | OpenOctober 17, 2024 01:18 PM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award

Yurvi - Female - Heir - Mentions: Nightingale, Timber, Fawn, Jeraboa

Yurvi sat up, glancing around the camp nervously, making sure no one was watching her before she crept away from the group and towards her brother, who was a bit farther from the group. "Jeraboa?" She asked quietly, glancing at her brother. "Do you know who will be chosen? After all, you're the healer. Mother and Father must have disscussed something with you, right?" She said, he blue-green gaze flicking up to where her mother had vanished. How will the ones leaving even know where to go? Father wants all the territory, ever since he became leader.."

Freedom Isnt Far REVAMP | Wolf RP Thread | OpenOctober 17, 2024 01:37 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Jeraboa - Male - Healer/Heir - M: Yurvi
Jeraboa looks over at Yurvi. "Like Father would discuss anything before making up his mind. I don't know who will be going. I want to guess the strongest, so not me. Besides, as much Father denys it, he is getting on in years. And he knows nothing about pain killing herbs." Jeraboa says, smiling. "As for where, let's hope someone tells them.
Freedom Isnt Far REVAMP | Wolf RP Thread | OpenOctober 17, 2024 02:02 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award

Matzaka - Alpha Male - Mention(s): Arrow

~

Matzaka, standing on a rock near the edge of the clearing, surveyed his pack with a bit of a proud stance. It was what he normally looked like these days - really, hough, he honestly felt like he deserved it.

After all, what previous Alpha would have ever done the things that he had done for the pack? He was the first, and - in a way feeding his ego - others had once told him he was destined to be the greatest of them all.

He didn't want to let them down. His pack was his, and he was determined to see it through to fruitition.

His verdict yesterday - they'd need to gather to discuss something - may have been a snap impulse. But it was true, was it not? Some of the wolves in his pack were getting complacentt in the peace. They were the biggest pack this side of the mountains, but then that meant they needed to act like it.

As such, they all knew of their next perfect target.

Finally dismounting from the rock he was standing on, he started moving towards Arrow. He had told her of his plans last night, and he knew - inwardly - this was the right decision. It would shake the dust off the mighty pack. It would strengthen them. And it'd help them all.

His dream of his pack becoming the mightiest on this side of the mountains - it was becoming true. But there were still a few steps he needed to do. Starting with today.

Freedom Isnt Far REVAMP | Wolf RP Thread | OpenOctober 17, 2024 02:12 PM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Arrow - Female - Alpha Female - Mentions: Matzaka
-
Soon later, Arrow slithered out of the den, not making a noise. She nodded her greetings to Matzaka, sitting at the base of the mound that ran up to their den. "So, have you decided who will go?" She asked, her voice unusually soft. Matzaka was one of the only wolves she had trusted - the others being her children - after what happened to her eye. Moons ago, she had gotten in a fight with many human dogs, one scarring her face forever. Matzaka was one of the only wolves who had not sneered at her. Arrow turned to glance at him before looking away. "We need to send them out soon, Matzaka. We need more land."

Edited at October 17, 2024 02:12 PM by Rogue Whispers

Forums > Roleplay > Literate
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us