hey friends
 distant-screams
06:20:44 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws for my girl?
 Kháos
06:19:57 Kaos || Khaos
Lovebug is such a sweet wolf. 🥰

Lovebug ❦ is in love with Bison 2 and kills them.
 Ace
06:19:27 ace <3
I just need one pvp win for a quest, can someone please do it?
 OCCULTIST
06:18:02 Man Lover
banned from the pub
 starmutt
06:17:33 marsh | they/it
the thread that got locked for talking about alcohol on DT is so funny i come back to occasionally
 distant-screams
06:15:39 katy | beetle
Sal,
haha yeah, i think i'll end up working on this custom adopt order though, and maybe some more premades :>
work was.. alright. had to put a cat in the panini press today to administer shots.
 Salom_
06:12:26 Sal, Salmon
Beetle
Ooo both good choices! I hope work was good :)
And I'm decent, thanks
 distant-screams
06:08:14 katy | beetle
thanks ^^ she definitely has one of my favorite designs, i bought her way back in march. finally now drawing some art for her xD
 Narran Park
06:07:25 Sting
Almost too nice for the bone pile
 SilverShadow
06:06:50 Ash ☆ Crow
Katy

I love it!

He is stunning! I love how the eyes and nose go with the coat color

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ocelot : +5
Cheetah : -2
Mamba : -3
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Literate
   1   ..    14    15    16    17    18   ..   53 

What is Left of Us | Open!January 31, 2020 02:55 PM

Grimm

Darkseeker

Give Award

Commander Hoffen of Foxtrot | #34 | Male | Schnauzer/Wolf cross | M: Maze, Arrow, Tysta, Zadolt

Zadolt's fear was apparent. Good, Hoffen could work with that. He had always had a feeling the dogs of his regiment were unsatisfied with Beta, but now was the time to test that theory.

"Number Twenty-Five shall be told that Number Thirty-Three's corpse is rotting in the sewage system. Now, Zadolt," he paused, ears twitching erratically. It almost hurt to use the given names of his subordinates. Almost. Hoffen didn't want to lose another Foxtrot dog that had been nothing but loyal to him, so he proceeded.

"Tell me your thoughts on Beta. Honesty would benefit you."

He turned toward the two dogs, Tysta and Arrow. Glancing at Maze for a split second then returning his gaze to them, he spoke. "It would benefit you to listen as well. I'm curious what you know about Beta. No contraband pets would have responded with your bravery."

Cool brown eyes turned back to the cowering male before him. Without realizing it, he echoed the chief Cull. "Fix your posture. I'm your commander, not an executioner."

Edited at January 31, 2020 03:03 PM by Grimm
What is Left of Us | Open!January 31, 2020 03:08 PM

Grimm

Darkseeker

Give Award

Arrow | Female | KILO dog | Terrier cross | #47 | M: Tysta, Hoffen, Maze, Zadolt, Ginger (briefly)

Arrow's eyes widened at the sight of another dog. Now they were outnumbered. Not like it mattered. The massive black Cull alone could kill them both without second thought. Why hadn't he? Commander Gin had said Culls were thoughtless machines of Beta. Ginger was broken, which was why she wasn't like that. Beta fixed or got rid of broken Culls. There was no way the big black one was like her. He was a thoughtless killer. What was his name? Hoff-something?

In response to Tysta's question, she nodded, eyes never leaving the Beta dogs. "Why aren't we dead? What's happening? We-" Her whispers were cut off when the massive Cull turned back toward her. Arrow bristled and showed her teeth. He ignored her display of aggression, but his words rung true.

"Do we tell him? We should tell him that Gin will kill him." Ari added with a growl.

Edited at January 31, 2020 03:08 PM by Grimm
What is Left of Us | Open!January 31, 2020 03:11 PM

Shadow Masters

Darkseeker

Give Award

Zadolt | Male | Australian/German Shepherd mix | Foxtrot | 28 | Mentions: all

He hesitantly stood up, fear still evident in his eyes. “Well.. Its cruel. Its merciless. It shouldn’t exist. Whoever came up with the idea for Beta was evil and immoral. Exactly like Beta.” His fangs started to reveal themselves as he went on. “It creates monsters, dogs that will kill for the most minor offence. It leaves everyone in fear, wondering if they aren’t going to see another day again.” He stopped and looked at Maze before continuing.

“Some dogs dread Beta, dread that one day they will die. I fear it also, but I despise Beta for instilling that fear, even if I act like I do not. They kill us without thought, without empathy. They create monsters out of us, things that can barely be controlled. They kill those that oppose them, and make others fear them. They have made me forget something, something important; something that I likely will never remember again.” He stopped there, afraid to say more. Hoffen was a Cull. He could have been making him ell his honest thoughts just so he could kill Zadolt. Nevertheless, he growled under his breath, not at the other dogs, but at Beta; he had been able to force this rebellious thoughts to the back of his mind, but now, saying them, he suddenly remembered why he had them in the first place.

“They call it 'removing' when its sensless murder. They rule with fear, and all those under them pay for it.” He said quietly, lowering his eyes before glancing briefly at the two smaller dogs. He had no idea if they knew this; not all dogs truly understood what he was getting at, that he wasn’t just saying this for something to complain about.

Edited at July 15, 2020 01:41 PM by Shadow-Masters
What is Left of Us | Open!January 31, 2020 03:36 PM

Grimm

Darkseeker

Give Award

Commander Hoffen of Foxtrot | #34 | Male | Schnauzer/Wolf cross | M: Maze, Arrow, Tysta, Zadolt

Hoffen's ears continued to twitch as he listened to the dog speak. The threat of death had loosened the male's tongue. As he continued, Hoffen's ear twitching sped up, soon giving way to full-out facial tics. Near the end of Zadolt's--No, number Twenty-Eight's-- words his whole massive frame was shaking visibly. There stood a moment of dead silence as his words hung heavy in the air.

And then Hoffen lunged.

Remove. Destroy. Traitor. Kill. Pain. Remove.

With a mechanical sound akin to a roar, he threw himself onto the defecting dog. His mechanical jaw snapped the air above the cowering dog's muzzle with shattering force. Something dark crossed his face, and he froze.

Breathing heavily, chest heaving, Hoffen stood over the male, Zadolt. There was another bout of calm. With half-opened jaws breathing hot breath onto his subordinate's face, the Cull's eyes lost focus, his face going blank.

It seemed like an eternity, the world had come to a standstill. Hoffen had lost control of his own body, mechanical parts moving him against his will. In a battle of wills no one could see, Hoffen won.

His eyes seemed to snap back into focus, and without a word, the massive dog picked up his paws. He turned to face the others, ears back to twitching. He hadn't expected to react in that way, but in all honestly wasn't surprised. It was a miracle in itself that he had gotten himself under control before he had killed the other dog.

"I think I have proven my point."

Edited at January 31, 2020 03:40 PM by Grimm
What is Left of Us | Open!January 31, 2020 04:07 PM

Shadow Masters

Darkseeker

Give Award

Zadolt | Male | Australian/German Shepherd mix | Foxtrot | 28 | Mentions: all

He didn’t dare blink as the Cull stood over him, his eyes wide as he stared up at the jaws that had come so close to ending his life. As soon as Hoffen had stopped pinning him, he scrambled up. No way was he staying on the ground. He slightly raised his muzzle, showing off his fangs.

He backed away slowly, still weary of the Cull. When it became apparent he wasn’t going to attack him again, he settled into a slightly more relaxed pose. He had no idea what had prompted this response; He had done as the Cull asked, after all. He was just following orders.

He never took his eyes off the cull, not even to see what the small female dog was whispering about. He had no idea when another command from Beta might come and order him to be killed; so he naturally had become defensive, his tail speaking a warning not to come near while he stayed in a relaxed yet ready pose.

What is Left of Us | Open!January 31, 2020 05:31 PM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
Maze | Female | Wolf Husky mix | Foxtrot | 33 | Mentions: Hoffen, Tysta, Arrow, Zadolt

Maze had watched Zadolt with surpise; she never expected him to dislike Beta that much; he always seemed like one of the more 'brainwashed' dogs with his solitary nature and more trained actions... though then she realized she was almost the same, she barely spoke to other dogs unless she wanted to or had to.

While she waited for the commanders reply she heard Arrow speak to the other dog... Tysta.
Who was commander Gin? she only knew cull to be commanders and had never heard of one named Gin; though with the title commander and the bravery of the small dogs she guessed this Gin wasn't as weak or small as them.

Her eye widened in surpise when Hoffen seemingly out of no where attacked Zadolt; pinning him to the ground with jaws ready for the kill; she didn't know what she'd have done if Hoffen had continued... stay loyal to her regiment or her commander?

"Sir... couldn't Pfeil know? He isn't loyal to Beta just because he's in Bravo... He complains when no one hears... I know we can trust him" she said, trying to take the commanders aggression away from Zadolt... and hoping that she could somehow ease Pfeils pain knowing she wasn't going to die.

Edited at January 31, 2020 05:44 PM by Wiederinstandsetzung
What is Left of Us | Open!January 31, 2020 08:16 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
Tysta | Male | Siberian Retriever | Kilo Dog |48 | M: Hoffen, Maze, Arrow, Ginger, Zadolt

Tysta bowed his head slightly, whispering a quiet answer to Arrow. "I... it can't do... any harm?" He attempted a weak smile. He straightened himself, preparing to speak to the leader, when a new dog inturrupted. They Cull and he exchanged a frew words, before the Cull began to twitch erratically; Tysta had seen this kind of behaivior in Gin. A malfunction; but only the sort that afflicted a broken - wired Cull. Which meant.... was... he broken wired? Was that why he hadn't killed them yet? Could Tysta possibly trust him?

Then, the Cull lunged, shattering all faith Ty had in him. Tysta jerked backwards in anticipation for the death blow.

It never came.

The Cull seemed to have gained control over himself, turning back towards the group. Tysta raised his head in a valient attempt at courage, despite his frantically galloping heart. The wolf-dog questioned the Cull in regards to another dog, leaving Tysta deeply confused; but the Kilo dog had deemed this Cull trustworthy. Perhaps this... group, could help Kilo defeat Beta from the inside.

"You were wondering of our purpose? Arrow and I train under Commander Ginger, working with the Kilo rebel force. We were carefully bred to take down Beta silently, while raising no suspicion."

Tysta raised his head. It was clear that he was not a small dog, perhaps even large when he stood at an alert posture.

"Dispose of us if you must, but know that we will never stop fighting, no matter what happens to two simple soldiers." He took a step closer to Arrow, protectively, almost. They would stand together, no matter what fate would befall them.

What is Left of Us | Open!January 31, 2020 08:34 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award

Hero // Male // Wolf/German Shepard // KILO // 39 // Mentions: Ginger, Kordelas

Hero hesitated, surly Kordelas was lying to make him feel better, no dog cared about him, much less a big group of them. Maybe they had acted strange, but it was probably confusion or annoyance that the dogs had felt, not worry.

"I bet they were just confused." Hero said quietly, keeping his gaze away from his companion. "I'm not popular here, at least not with a good reputation. They know I lie, they don't really care, they were just startled that I fell. I should have been more careful, I knew it was coming, I should have just walked off for a moment."

Hero pricked his ears, straining to hear paw-steps, Tysta and Arrow should be back by now, from what he had heard their mission, or rather Tysta's mission, hadn't involved going very far, and the facility wasn't that large. Especially if you knew where you were going, Arrow and Tysta did.

"Something's wrong." Hero growled quietly, shaking out his pelt and standing up. "Stay here." He ordered the younger dog next to him. "I'm going to talk to Ginger, I'll be back in a moment.

He turned and trotted back to his commander. "Commander Ginger, may I speak with you for a moment?"

What is Left of Us | Open!January 31, 2020 08:36 PM

Grimm

Darkseeker

Give Award

Hoffen's patience was wearing thin. His head hurt.

"Maze, I can't risk letting any more dogs know. Everyone shall think you dead, and you-" his gaze turned to Zadolt, who had retreated and stood in a defensive pose. "helped me dispose of the body."

He was Zadolt a stern look when the long-haired, golden dog spoke. Hoffen froze in the middle of turning around to face him, his metal jaw dropping in shock. Quickly regaining his composure, he squared up to his full height.

"Commander Ginger is dead. I trained under her, then took her spot when she was...retired. As for the Kilo rebel force-"

He hadn't even thought of the Kilo rebellion. He had entertained the fantasy that they might still be out there many a time, but knew that the chances were slim.

"I was born a Kilo dog. The rebellion was crushed years ago when the warehouse was raided."

What is Left of Us | Open!January 31, 2020 08:50 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award

Tysta | Male | Siberian Retriever | Kilo Dog |48 | M: Hoffen, Maze, Arrow, Ginger, Zadolt

Tysta shrugged in a simple, passive gesture. He didn't wish to provoke further violence. "Commander Gin is alive, I can assure you that. Kilo has retreated undergroud to the tunnel systems beneath Beta's noses."

Most may not approve of his spilling of all information, but he trusted the Cull, oddly; especially after his confession of his origins.

"You were a Kilo dog? How are you able to fight Beta?" Tysta flicked his ears, tilting his head. His mind flicked elsewhere quickly, having found a solution to whatever chaotic issue Arrow and Tysta had found themselves in. "What if I proposed a compromise. It seems as though you want to dispose of that dog over there - Maze? She... could come with us. Join our rebellion. No blood shed, no harm done. If you would like, we could send messengers back and forth."

Yes, Ty's sudden and full trust would be alarming to most dogs, but Tysta believed the good in everyone; call it a blessing, call it a curse. It was what dogs both loved and hated about him.

Forums > Roleplay > Literate
   1   ..    14    15    16    17    18   ..   53 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us