Chatbox
 distant-screams
06:20:44 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws for my girl?
 Kháos
06:19:57 Kaos || Khaos
Lovebug is such a sweet wolf. 🥰

Lovebug ❦ is in love with Bison 2 and kills them.
 Ace
06:19:27 ace <3
I just need one pvp win for a quest, can someone please do it?
 OCCULTIST
06:18:02 Man Lover
banned from the pub
 starmutt
06:17:33 marsh | they/it
the thread that got locked for talking about alcohol on DT is so funny i come back to occasionally
 distant-screams
06:15:39 katy | beetle
Sal,
haha yeah, i think i'll end up working on this custom adopt order though, and maybe some more premades :>
work was.. alright. had to put a cat in the panini press today to administer shots.
 Salom_
06:12:26 Sal, Salmon
Beetle
Ooo both good choices! I hope work was good :)
And I'm decent, thanks
 distant-screams
06:08:14 katy | beetle
thanks ^^ she definitely has one of my favorite designs, i bought her way back in march. finally now drawing some art for her xD
 Narran Park
06:07:25 Sting
Almost too nice for the bone pile
 SilverShadow
06:06:50 Ash ☆ Crow
Katy

I love it!

He is stunning! I love how the eyes and nose go with the coat color
 distant-screams
06:06:08 katy | beetle
Ash,
a nap sounds nice xD

and i feel that! if it was the ptarmigan or robin feather instead i'd craft tons of those! i use my toucan feathers far too much to be crafting them away
 SilverShadow
06:04:47 Ash ☆ Crow
Katy

Oo, sounds fun. I took a nap when I got home 😂

I never have a spare toucan feather either, lol. Wish it wasn't like the top 3 most useful feather out there... why not the couple brown ones that are too many?
 distant-screams
06:03:22 katy | beetle
-Click-
also- thoughts on how this turned out?

it was mainly me trying to figure out how to shade/light fabric xD
 Narran Park
06:02:50 Sting
Highest rarity from WP to date...Bummer the Weight & Vitals let him down
-WP Click-
 Hugs4Bugs
06:02:16 Bug || Ed (he/they)
Gaaahhh
3 more rabbits for this quest T-T

So close yet so far away
 distant-screams
06:01:20 katy | beetle
Ash,
about the same ^^ just debating what i want to do now that i'm home, lol.
 distant-screams
06:00:49 katy | beetle
the healing talisman?
i've never used it solely because i never have a spare toucan feather to craft it xD
 SilverShadow
06:00:30 Ash ☆ Crow
Katy

I think everything is smooth at the moment.

How about you?
 SilverShadow
05:59:53 Ash ☆ Crow
Do explorers actually use the talisman?
 distant-screams
05:59:25 katy | beetle
hey ash!
how's it going?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ocelot : +5
Cheetah : -2
Mamba : -3
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Literate
   1   ..    13    14    15    16    17   ..   53 

What is Left of Us | Open!January 30, 2020 04:39 PM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ginger | Female | English Pointer/Broken Cull | Kilo | 46 | Mentions: Hero, Kordelas

The cull turned to Hero with a searching look; he didn't seem hurt or drowsy, whatever this 'attack' was he seemed to be recovered.
"No need to appologize; I know more than anyone here what 'attacks' can do" she said, recalling her recent glitch.

Turning to the the unorderly line of the Kilo dogs she nodded towards Kordelas, one of the very few larger dogs here; she didn't know him well, he was a quieter dog; though she didn't know the rest of them well either, it was only Tysta and Arrow; even Hero was unknown to her... less than most though.
"Kordelas, I want you to gaurd the tunnel entrance with Hero" she gave the male a glare, "I don't want any nonsense; this is for the protection of Kilo."
She turned back to Hero, "if you feel an 'attack' comming back take a break and let Kordelas do the guarding."

Without anothe word or glance to the two males she turned to the rest of the group and started training them once more.
What is Left of Us | Open!January 30, 2020 04:58 PM

Grimm

Darkseeker

Give Award

Aadya | Female | Pembroke Corgi | #62 | Mentions: Kämpe, Alta, Rache

Surveying the Cull's facial expression-or lack thereof-Aadya could almost see something flashing across her face. Culls were supposed to be modified so as to not show emotion, but there was almost something there on the Chief's face. Odd.

Nodding silently to the Cull's words, she let out the smallest of sighs. It was worth a try, anyway. "Understood, Commander."

She was glad when Rache spoke and broke the tension, greeting her with a small smile and friendly flick of her ears. She stood in silence, ears moving ever-so-subtly, as always. Rache was alright, though she could be very stiff. Aadya envied her relationship with her sister, though she would never admit it. Having been raised separate from the other dogs, she never had much of a chance to form close bonds.

Rache's request was reasonable, though Aadya could see control issues arising when Commander Hoffen came to take control of his unit back.

What is Left of Us | Open!January 30, 2020 05:06 PM

Mara Moonridge

Darkseeker

Give Award

Kordelas / Male / Doberman Shepherd / Kilo / 71 / M: Ginger, Hero

Kordelas nodded obediently, internally grinning. Finally! He had a mission! "I'll watch him," Kor told Ginger confidently. He'd seen the symptoms before Hero had fainted, and was determined to guard the tunnel and make sure Hero didn't have another "attack". Kordelas waited for Hero before padding to the tunnel, keeping an eye on his companion. As they guarded the entrance, Kor knew he should probably say something.... but what?

"I'm glad you're okay," he told the other dog quietly. He wanted to be able to listen for every sound so they wouldn't be surprised. His tail slowly wagged in a friendly fashion. He hoped he wouldn't mess anything up, and kept glancing from the tunnel to Hero.

What is Left of Us | Open!January 30, 2020 06:47 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award

Hero // Male // Wolf/German Shepard // KILO // 39 // M: Ginger, Kordelas

Hero nodded to Ginger. "Thank you, commander." He said simply, getting up and trotting back to the entrance without more than a glance at Kordelas. He knew the Doberman, of course, he knew every kilo dog, he saw them every day.

"Thanks." He said simply to the other dogs comment. He sighed when Kordelas kept glancing at him, seemingly hopeful to talk, but worried about messing up. He hated the fact that Ginger had put another dog in charge of him, whether she intended to or not. He saw the protective happiness in Kordelas's eyes.

Hero simply avoided the other dogs gaze and watched the tunnel. "I'm glad you care." He said after a moment. "It seems most don't."

(Short, sorry!)

What is Left of Us | Open!January 30, 2020 07:27 PM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
Maze | Female | Wolf Husky mix | Foxtrot | 33 | Mentions: Hoffen, Tysta, Arrow, Zadolt

Maze almost pulled her leg back when what felt like hundreds of niny needles pierced it and looked down at Arrow.
"The commander just said he has no desire to kill you. Is your brain the size of a rats?" she probably shouldn't have insulted the tiny dog like that, but now that Arrow had bitten her; she didn't really care.

She caught movement on the edge of her vision and looked over to the ally entrance where her eye locked with a pair of familiar green eyes. Zadolt. He'd followed them. Hoffen would have to kill her now.
"Commander" the word was enough to tell the old cull that there was a new dog.

Her eye widened as her mind went back into despair; Zadolt was one of the better trained dogs in Foxtrot; she was sure he would tell Beta that Hoffen left her alive, resulting in her death and Hoffens death.

Realizing Hoffen had released Arrow's companion she did the same; Though she eyed the black and white dog with a glare that warned her not to do anything stupid.
What is Left of Us | Open!January 30, 2020 07:29 PM

Mara Moonridge

Darkseeker

Give Award

(It's fine! ^-^)

Kordelas / Male / Doberman Shepherd / Kilo / 71 / M: Hero

"I'm sure they do," Kordelas replied firmly. "While you were out, all anyone in that room could think of was whether or not you were okay... They may not say anything, but I saw how they reacted." Kordelas watched Hero carefully. He saw something glimmer in the other dog's gaze before he turned back towards the tunnel.

"I'm sure Ginger paired me with you the way she did because she's worried about you," he added. Kordelas readily awknowledged that Hero had more experience than he, himself, did, and he didn't want Hero to resent the fact that Ginger had sent him with the wolfdog.

Kor glanced back at the tunnel. He wondered what was keeping Arrow and Tysta so long, though he dared not ask to follow. This was his first mission, and if he messed up, who knew when he'd get another chance? On the other paw, however, what if he could have helped them? What if they were in trouble? Kordelas flicked his ears, irritably.

Surely, if the facility housed as many dogs as Ginger had told them there were, not to mention all the machinery, the building had to be huge. Maybe Tysta and Arrow were on their way back already... He hoped they were okay.

What is Left of Us | Open!January 30, 2020 07:54 PM

Grimm

Darkseeker

Give Award

Arrow | Female | KILO dog | Terrier cross | #47 | M: Tysta, Hoffen, Maze

She responded to the wolfdog before her with another snarl. "Call me a rat a second time and I'll do it again. I'm not afraid of you." Her tail lashed as an insolent glare met the eyes of the Beta dog.

As soon as she was let up, she dashed over to Tysta, only stopping to growl over her shoulder at the other dog. She skid to a stop in front of the massive Cull, staring up into his brown eyes with a feral snarl. She still didn't trust him.

"Touch Tysta again and you'll regret it."

Commander Hoffen of Foxtrot | #34 | Male | Schnauzer/Wolf cross | M: Maze, Arrow, Tysta, Zadolt

He kept a stern gaze trained on the golden male, ready in case he lunged at the Cull again. The small black and white dog, Arrow was brave, stupidly so. It was almost amusing, her threat carried no weight with such a size difference. Still, he had to admire her bravery. Most dogs would be running at the sight of him, not toward him.

He was about to say more when he was interrupted by Maze's words. He hadn't stopped to think about her tone before he spoke.

"It's Hoff-" he froze halfway through correcting her. There stood Zadolt. Number Twenty-Eight of Foxtrot. His mind raced.

Someone would have to die if Zadolt threatened to tell the Chief cull, and Hoffen wasn't sure if it was going to be Maze. His facial expression changed in an instant, back to the harsh Cull he was known as. Commander Thirty-Four.

"Twenty-Eight! What are you doing here? You better have a good reason." His tone was cold, and with a few long strides he was uncomfortably close to the Aussie mix, leaning down so they were eye-to-eye. "State your business now."

Edited at January 30, 2020 07:56 PM by Grimm
What is Left of Us | Open!January 30, 2020 08:42 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
Tysta | Male | Siberian Retriever | Kilo Dog |48 | M: Hoffen, Maze, Arrow, Ginger

Tysta scrambled upwards, shooting a safe distance backwards, snarling. Hackles raised, he about reached the mid neck of the Cull, and was close to the height of the wolf-dog nearby. He darted forwards towards Ari, but she had already been let up, and was by his side in an instant. He blinked. The fierce little terrier had stabbed her fangs into the wolf-dog's leg in a rather astounding show of bravery.

The terrier then threatened the pair, resolving to protect Tysta as he had done her. He could certainly appreciate that she cared, and he did admire her courage despite her diminutive size.

The Cull spoke, and his words rang true; they would be dead already if he had wanted them to be. Which meant... he probably intended to capture them. Well... that didn't make sense either. He would have proceeded with such an action already. Was he really harmless? Tysta lowered his hackles. Perhaps... yes. Tysta had been known to be far too trusting, but it couldn't really be helped. Worst came to worst, he could simply leap over the Cull with Arrow and make a run for it. Indeed, he was one of the more carefully bred dogs; he was on the larger side, with a lithe, agile figure. He could easily clear the distance over the Cull in a single bound, and Arrow could dart under. There. That was the extent of his planning.

Suddenly, a new dog approached, and the Cull adressed him. Apparently, Tysta and Arrow had stumbled into a secret operation.

"Hey. You alright?" He whispered to Arrow quietly, so as not to disturb whatever seemed to be happening.

What is Left of Us | Open!January 30, 2020 08:53 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
Kämpe | Female | Doberman, GSD, Australian Shepard Cross | Cheif Cull | 24 | M: Aayda, Rache, Alta, Hoffen

The Cull narrowed her eyes at the soldier, scrutinizing her posture. With a brief inspection, the Commander could find no fault. Good; they - the sisters - were as well trained as they were rumoured to be. Kämpe could expect nothing less of her former regiment. The dog held herself in an alert, proud way, yet not arrogant. Kämpe could appreciate a well - trained dog when she saw one.

"Briefly, proceed." She stated.

Sixty - One brought forth a reasonable suggestion. Her mind flicked through the options and components swiftly.

"You may. Alert your sister that she will command Bravo for the time being as well. I ask that you commence a drill pratice. Additionally, you will control the regiment for this entire free time; Commander Thirty - Four will be occupied once he completes his task.

Kämpe nodded a dismissal to Sixty - One, then turned to Sixty - Two. "Have you participated in a drill practice before? If so, I do believe it would be ideal if you were to join one of the regiments."

Edited at January 30, 2020 08:54 PM by Boundless
What is Left of Us | Open!January 31, 2020 02:40 PM

Shadow Masters

Darkseeker

Give Award

Zadolt | Male | Australian/German Shepherd mix | Foxtrot | 28 | Mentions: all

He froze. It was like Maze’s gaze had pinned him to the floor. Kämpe would kill them all if she found out, not to mention that he would be punished for tracking them. The small dogs would be interrogated, then killed; the most they could hope for was a quick death. Of course, he wouldn’t tell, but Beta had other ways of finding out, at finding the truth.

He lowered his tail at Hoffen’s question, backing up a few paces in fear. “I just wanted to see where Maze was buried.” He said in a near whisper, betraying the full extent of his terror. “So I could tell Pfeil, and he could get some closure.” His voice didn’t shake, yet it sounded like the inside of a grave; he knew that the Cull could kill him easily, and wouldn’t hesitate to do so.

He closed his eyes and made himself even smaller. ‘If you want to kill me, do it fast.’ He thought. He didn’t realize he had said it outloud also, slightly quieter than before. He backed up a few more paces, opening his eyes; he had always seen Hoffen as an ally, not a friend, but not an enemy either. But now, with the threat of death in his face, he was firmly reminded that they were a cull; merciless, powerful, and trained to kill.

Forums > Roleplay > Literate
   1   ..    13    14    15    16    17   ..   53 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us