Just got home from tubing ad I swear to God I thought I broke my ribs 💀
 technoblade
04:26:13 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake

ahh alright as long as you're good now
 BooJake
04:25:57 Don't call me BJ.
@Mac
I used to be like that too LMAO, didn't have an inhaler, but a weird breathing machine thing 😭
 Anton pack
04:25:03 
Thanks guys
 Noquisi
04:25:02 Mac | Nikwasi
Tasted bad*
Not smelled bad
 Anton pack
04:24:47 
Oh, I see
 BooJake
04:24:43 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
I'm alright, I just ran too much :')
 Noquisi
04:24:33 Mac | Nikwasi
I haven't had an asthma attack in a long ass time and I'm pretty sure I grew out of it
But I remember when I was really little and I had one I would be so scared and crying but refuse to use the inhaler because it smelled bad 💀
 Anton pack
04:24:27 
Wha? How do I do that?
 Forest Dwelling
04:23:52 Wolflocke Challenge
@Anton

Dominance affects pack happiness so you can't have wolves with the same number of dominance. Easy way to fix the issue is simply changing the dominance points of the pups but don't make them the same number!
 kycantina
04:23:38 ky but it's spooky
Anton, stagger dominance so none of them have the same amount of it
 technoblade
04:21:58 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake!

You good?
 Anton pack
04:21:28 
How do I raise that?
 Anton pack
04:21:10 
Okay wow. 5 pups dropped pack happiness to 23
 BooJake
04:19:24 Don't call me BJ.
An asthma attack*
 BooJake
04:19:13 Don't call me BJ.
Had a asthma attack during a game of amtguard what the fuck 😭🙏
 Forest Dwelling
04:17:56 Wolflocke Challenge
And for this reason, I'm putting "Wolflocke Challenge" as my nickname
 kycantina
04:17:48 ky but it's spooky
Naw floor's lost it and is doing a WP nuzlocke, game over once they hit 1 hp

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -5
Wolverine : +2
Red Fox : -1
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Fog

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Literate
   1   ..    12    13    14    15    16   ..   53 

What is Left of Us | Open!January 29, 2020 07:51 PM

Grimm

Darkseeker

Give Award

Commander Hoffen of Foxtrot | #34 | Male | Schnauzer/Wolf cross | M: Maze, Arrow, Tysta

Hoffen hadn't known how to react to the small dog. He knew dogs her size did exist around the city, kept hidden from Beta and mostly used to control rats. While technically illegal, their population wasn't really enforced by the Beta dogs, their size didn't pose much of a threat.

And then a larger male, still smaller than Hoffen and Maze, lunged out of the tunnel. Snarling when he felt teeth meet his already sensitive wound, Hoffen's training took over. Without thinking about it, he attempted to pin the golden-furred dog with a forepaw.

"Relax!" he hissed, "if we wanted to kill you, you'd be dead already."

Catching Maze's gaze, he nodded. "No blood," he called out a puzzling command for a Beta dog. Hoffen didn't see these dogs as a threat, and had no wish to harm them. Especially if they were just pets.

What is Left of Us | Open!January 29, 2020 08:13 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
Tysta | Male | Siberian Retriever | Kilo Dog |48 | M: Hoffen, Maze, Arrow, Ginger

Tysta stumbled to the ground, metallic limb pinning him to the freezing, icy earth beneath him. The Cull's sudden blow had thrown off his rhythm. He had expected more aggression, and acted accordingly. But... the Beta dogs... didn't want to hurt him? That was against everything he had been so firmly taught. The Beta dogs were horrid canines, bowing to a tyranical, cruel power. They were mindless weapons, fighting for all the wrong reasons. They were merciless. They were monsters, all of them. Yet here he was, pinned beneath a Cull, and miraculously in one piece.

He narrowed his eyes. The Cull's words did indeed ring true. But... no. Perhaps he was just waiting to turn them in, to study them, to pry information out of them. Tysta balked a little, horrified at the thought. Nobody could drag him into that Beta complex as a prisoner, and he wouldn't let such a fate befall Arrow either.

Maybe if he just smashed his head on the wall, and pretended to be dead....

That seemed a stupid idea, he realized immediately. He took a deep breath.

"I'll just plain kill myself if you want to take me prisoner." He flicked his tail tip, a snarl on his lips. He did indeed muster a menacing appearance. "And touch Arrow over there, and never live to see the light of another day."

He squinted at the sky. Gray, as always in these parts.

"If you've ever seen it in the first place."

What is Left of Us | Open!January 29, 2020 08:25 PM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
Maze | Female | Wolf Husky mix | Foxtrot | 33 | Mentions: Hoffen, Tysta, Arrow

She watched as Hoffen pinned the small dog and nodded; though confused, at his order.
Maze turned to the small black and white terrier and before it could dogde she pounced; pinning the small creature easily.

"Commander; what do we do?" she asked hesitantly as the small dog squirmed under her grip; it was too small to really do anything, and even with her blind eye it wasn't hard to keep an eye on it.
She looked down at the little creature, her right eye narrowing; she'd never seen anything that small except for a rat, but of course it wasn't a rat... maybe.

Her head perked up and her grip loosened on the small dog when the one pinned under Hoffen spoke.
She couldn't help but chuckle when he threatened to kill Hoffen and Maze to protect his friend, Arrow.
But she knew Hoffen wouldn't take them as prisoners; they would tell Beta she was still alive and would then die, get Hoffen killed, and herself whent they send out scouts to find her; so of course Hoffen wouldn't do that.

Edited at January 29, 2020 08:25 PM by Wiederinstandsetzung
What is Left of Us | Open!January 29, 2020 08:25 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
Kämpe | Female | Doberman, GSD, Australian Shepard Cross | Cheif Cull | 24 | M: Aayda

Kämpe flicked her stony gaze away from the small corgi, towards Twenty - Eight. Kämpe flicked her ear. There had always been something about that dog... something about him...

She disregarded the thought. She neither had the time nor the current motivation to explore further. His posture was submissive, which was better than what she could say for most. However, he lacked the alertness, the poise. "Stand taller, Twenty - Eight. In regards to you question, I absolutely cannot permit -"

A searing pain crackled through her skull. Beta.

"You may go, so as long as you return swiftly." Her eyes flashed white, pupils vanishing into her head. The pain decreased, and eyes shifted to a normal appearance once again. She glared at Twenty - Eight as if nothing had occured. She had multiple reasons for not permitting him to go; there was absolutely no fault in the intelligent female's logic, but -

Her programming cut off her thought.

Obey. Obey. Obey.

Kämpe found she was unable to do anything else.

What is Left of Us | Open!January 29, 2020 08:35 PM

Grimm

Darkseeker

Give Award

Aadya | Female | Pembroke Corgi | #62 | Mentions: Kämpe, Alta, Rache

Ignoring the Cull's harsh glare and slowing into a bouncier, slower trot to match Kämpe's stride. Whatever the Chief thought, Aadya was no fool. With a flick of her ears, she spoke to the female, calm and collected as always.

"I would prefer it if you called me-" she was cut off by the male asking to patrol alone. She let out a gentle, barely audible sigh. Nothing bothered her more than being stopped before she achieved her goal. After the male was done, she continued speaking to Kämpe, ignoring him.

"Aadya. I understand your obligation to duty, but don't you think I'll learn more if things were less tense?" She didn't wait for the Cull to answer before going on.

"I'm not sure if you have been informed by Beta, but I am the first of the Parvus project. Beta's trial run in integrating small dogs within the units. I have passed, and they are extending their testing on what exactly we could be used for."

Edited at January 29, 2020 08:45 PM by Grimm
What is Left of Us | Open!January 30, 2020 09:48 AM

Mara Moonridge

Darkseeker

Give Award

Sabre / Female / Wolfdog (wolf-GSD-alaskin malamute) / Foxtrot / I.D: 65 / M: All

Sabre sat in the middle of a line of dogs in the Beta training facility, her face emotionless. For all anyone knew, she was a statue as she listened to the sisters, sixty-one and sixty-three from Regiment Charlie (wherever that was), introduce themselves. So far, she'd been able to supress the urge to sigh. It seemed sad that, when introduced, they had to use numbers instead of their names. What was the point of a name, if you were supposed to use a number instead? She watched as one of the males, Zadolt, she remembered, actually go up and talk to the sisters. She didn't move a single muscle as she saw "number sixty-one's" eyes scan her and the others. Waiting for orders, she gazed back at the new Commander's face calmly.

Kordelas (Kor) / Male / Doberman Shepherd (doberman pinscher x German shepherd) / Kilo / I.D: 71 / M: Ginger, Tysta, Arrow, Hero

As Ginger turned back to the group, Kordelas made sure he was back in line. His heterochromatic eyes gazed at her, determinedly. He was determined to be the best warrior she had ever trained, but he knew the only way to do that would be if he listened. Still, his mind kept wandering. He wondered where Tysta and Arrow were; if they were okay. He wondered what happened to Hero, why he had collapsed. Kordelas hadn't seen Hero much; he had hardly paid the others any mind. As he recentered his thoughts on Ginger's words, he made a mental note to make sure he was more social from then on. He would have to be familiar with the others, if he was to go on any missions.

Edited at January 30, 2020 02:35 PM by Jade's Haven
What is Left of Us | Open!January 30, 2020 01:28 PM

Grimm

Darkseeker

Give Award

Arrow | Female | KILO dog | Terrier cross | #47 | M: Tysta, Hoffen, Maze

Flailing and struggling under the much larger dog's paw, Arrow hissed up at her, amber eyes flashing in fear and anger.

"Ty!"

In a moment of desperation, her terrier instincts shone true. Sinking her small teeth into the female's foreleg as deep as she could muster at such an awkward angle, Ari gave a feral snarl. For a dog of her small stature, she was almost intimidating.

"You'll never take us alive you rotten-"

Commander Hoffen of Foxtrot | #34 | Male | Schnauzer/Wolf cross | M: Maze, Arrow, Tysta

The dog's brave words left Hoffen stunned. No pet would dare speak to a Beta dog in that manner. He was impressed by the dog's boldness, and in a display of goodwill that any other dog would consider stupid, he lifted a forepaw off the male's chest. Hoffen remained looming over him, blood from his wound dribbling down his beard. He was almost reminded of a lost life, a purpose he was given at birth, then promptly taken away by Beta.

"I have no desire to harm you, or your companion Arrow. Tell me, who do you accompany? There is no way you are housepets. Are there dogs on the outside?"

He licked his lips, brows furrowed deep in thought as his metal lower jaw gleamed. He was almost amused by this dog's valor, ignoring the throbbing in the back of his skull.

"I can see well enough to you that killing yourself would be just as stupid as following me back to Beta's headquarters."

What is Left of Us | Open!January 30, 2020 02:51 PM

Shadow Masters

Darkseeker

Give Award

Zadolt | Male | Australian/German Shepherd mix | Foxtrot | 28 | Mentions: all

He nodded in thanks, fixing his posture as he did so, then left. He didn’t look at any of the other dogs, keeping his gaze fixed ahead until he was out of her sight. As soon as he was, he slightly relaxed his pose, then set about to finding Maze and Hoffen. He put his nose to the ground and started looking for their scent. It was easy enough to follow; he wasn’t a tracking breed, but they left a distinctive metal-and-dog smell that consisted of Maze’s and Hoffen’s smell mixed together.

As he tracked, he barely paid attention to his surroundings, or the humans that gave him a wide berth. He was solely focused on finding the spot where Hoffen took Maze to be killed. He knew he shouldn’t tell Pfeil, or even be tracking them, but he felt sorry for Pfeil. As soon as he had found Maze’s grave, he would go back and tell pfeil so he could visit her. He started getting closer to them, the scent becoming more recent. He looked up and saw it was in an alley; one way in, one way out.. As he got closer, he started hearing voices. Unfamiliar voices. He automatically made himself smaller, using his dark pelt to blend into the shadows. Beta training kicked in as he pulled back his muzzle, exposing his fangs in a silent snarl. He cautiously looked into the alley, freezing at what he saw.

Hoffen and Maze, both with… Something pinned under them. It looked like a dog, but it was far smaller than the other dogs at Beta. The closest in height would be the new dog training under Kämpe. He watched as Hoffen let one of them up, while the other bit Maze’s leg. For a small dog, it was almost intimidating. If one forgot about the size difference, that is. As he watched, he determined the one Maze had pinned was female, and the other male.
What is Left of Us | Open!January 30, 2020 03:49 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kämpe | Female | Doberman, GSD, Australian Shepard Cross | Chief Cull | 24 | M: Aayda

Kämpe halted, remaining taciturn as always. If she could display emotion, she would have been mildly shocked. But she wouldn't - physically shouldn't be able to - show emotion. It was not.. predictable, that this small dog would be so stubbornly calm, persistent. She was naive to the point in which Kämp wondered of the nature of her training. The Cull regarded the small dog coldly. She could almost appreciate how composed the corgi was in the face of a towering Cull. There was indeed a fine line between stupid and brave, however, and this dog was dancing along the edge. She supposed, though, that rather than stupidity, it was simple ignorance that the dog carried. It lessened Kämp's anger at her lack of discipline. The dog continued to speak. Of course she did. Kämp could not discern if she admired this dog, or was getting stretched to the limits of her tolerance. Both, she assumed.

Parvus Project.

Sixty - Two did seem to be quite knowledgeable of her purpose. Oddly, there was no note of uncertainty in the dog, not a flash of hesitance. The dog was quiet again. It was now Kämp's turn to speak.

"I will address you with your given identification, just as you are address me with my due title. There is no exceptions. Understood?"

Well. The Cull did recall the sound of Hoffen calling her name. It evoked... such a strange.. feeling. Feeling. She felt something, and it was.... strange. She flicked her ear, the only indication of her thoughts. "You know little of the life of the rest of the Beta dogs. Before any sort of training commences, it is clear that you must be briefed on the daily routine. Rule one: Don't ask questions. Rule Two: Never break rule one. Rule Three: I am your supreme Commander, and you are to follow my orders above all but Beta's. Rule Four: You may not stray from your schedule unless Beta or I permits such action. Any questions as of right now? "

Kämpe narrowed her eyes. The intelligent Cull was cunning, this so much was true; and as of right now, she was weighing Sixty - Two on her impending answer, measuring her worth.

What is Left of Us | Open!January 30, 2020 04:27 PM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rache | Female | Doberman Husky mix | Charlie/Foxtrot | 61 | Mentions: Kämpe, Aadya, All

Rache watched as twenty-eight left the lines to speak with Kämpe; and though the commander allowed him to go wherever it was he wanted to go, she knew she would speak with him; possibly punish if Cull 34 allowed it.

Rache nodded to herself, though her face was still solid as stone; no expression escaped.
"I expect you to stay here and wait for my orders till I, Commander 24, or Cull 34 say otherwise" she'd heard that the Foxtrot regiment reffered to their commander by his given name, Hoffen; she would figure out how to train that out of them.

Turning away from her new regiment she walked over to Kämpe and the small dog Aadya, "Commander, if I may interrupt?" she asked.
Rache held herself proudly and disiplined, a powerful threatning stance, though she showed the commander the respect she was due; a talent she had learned was to express many things with the same postition, as facial expressions and emotional voices were something to be avoided.

"I was wondering if I may take over Foxtrots training till Cull 34 returns from his task; I would like to test my new regiments capabilties."
Rache hadn't spoken to Kämpe often; even though the chief commander visited all regiments and was a being to be feared; nothing gave away her slight unnerved state; she didn't know these dogs and wasn't used to commanding, but she would learn.

Forums > Roleplay > Literate
   1   ..    12    13    14    15    16   ..   53 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us