Wolf Play : Angels x Devils RP [Open!]
Chatbox
 Bobcat
06:27:12 (She) Cat {no bob}
Kat
Thanks!
 ScardeyKat
06:27:05 Kat ?
I do not think they fight with you/ show up in your pack, but I could be wrong. It's like collecting all the items to give to the NPC
 ScardeyKat
06:26:40 Kat ?
Bobcat
You wait until you have all the dogs and should be able to return them to the owner once they come back around!
 Bobcat
06:26:12 (She) Cat {no bob}
What do I do if a German shepherd joins my pack?
 Kamarones
06:24:30 
Kat
thanks! i get it now
 ScardeyKat
06:24:00 Kat ?
Will
Yup, I'm scared </3
 ScardeyKat
06:23:39 Kat ?
Kamarones
If you retire a wolf, it essentially dies (leaves the game) and you get a bone fragment where you can use it to buy stuff in the market place.

If you free range a wolf, it has a chance to go into the santucary where others can bid on it and get it. You do not get bone fragments for free ranging a wolf
 Wilverbeast
06:23:15 Will
Oh shit it's death script @-@
 Wilverbeast
06:22:59 Will
Wait so when do I receive my free version of the new dye,
Any other pelt winners know? :'D
 Kamarones
06:22:54 
or*
 Kamarones
06:22:39 
hi! what does it mean to retire of free range a wolf?
 ScardeyKat
06:20:14 Kat ?
Just realized how old she's getting e.e Last part of my pack before hiatus. Hopefully DS doesn't get her </3
-WP Click-
 Hydroberry
06:14:51 
Yeah, the sheepdog keeps vanishing whenever I click on talk.
 Jack-A-Boo
06:08:10 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
Hydro

yeah it is
 Hydroberry
06:06:10 
Is it the Sheepdog?
 Jack-A-Boo
06:03:59 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
just noticed one this events NPCs in explore isnt working for me
 The Fear Seekers
05:58:02 Night Shade
Wow chat is dead
 Blood Demons
05:32:37 Blood
I'm so annoyed I just warriored stone my custom who was only 7 instead of my 16 year old
 Winterfell
05:30:43 She/her
I forgot I had her :/ I hate SVs
-WP Click-
 Jack-A-Boo
05:21:28 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
I didn't max him but I'm close to maxing him in social

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : +1
Bobcat : +5
Cougar : -2
    Spring Month: 1   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
  1 ..  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12

Angels x Devils RP [Open!]May 7, 2024 01:25 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nova - F - Hybrid - First year
-
"Thanks. I like your necklace. I am only a quarter angel. Thanks to that I have next to none angelic power. If any." I say. I flip open my notebook. Only to be assaulted by an old drahand quickly.wing. I cover it with
Angels x Devils RP [Open!]May 7, 2024 01:34 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
Archer/M/Hybrid/First year
"What are you covering up there?" I ask her and see a little glimpse of the drawing." Wanna see one of my drawings? I usually sketch people or places."
Angels x Devils RP [Open!]May 7, 2024 02:10 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
-
"It is just a bad sketch." I uncover my draw to review a half shaded scribble of a Chinese dragon. What am I ever going to do about that hind foot? I think. "Your drawings are probably better."
Angels x Devils RP [Open!]May 7, 2024 02:21 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
I smile." I have photographically memory so it's pretty easy. Here I sketched one of you." I flip open my notebook and go to the page I was on before showing you the drawing of you
Angels x Devils RP [Open!]May 7, 2024 02:54 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
-
I look at the picture. "Wow. That is really good." How is he so good? I look up. "You caught all of my angel side and none of my devil personality." I smile and look back at the teacher. "I'll see you after school to find your dorm."
Angels x Devils RP [Open!]May 7, 2024 05:05 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
I smile." I practice a lot and didn't have much to do when I was younger. So I decided to teach myself how to draw." I look up." I don't see much of a demon in you. I thought you might be like me. An angel at heart but can be demon when you get on their bad side and annoy them to much."
Angels x Devils RP [Open!]May 7, 2024 08:10 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
-
"You are right. I do not act like I look." I chuckle. One of my cat ears point to the teacher. Powers, Levitation. I learned all this stuff years ago. Tell me something I did not know.
Angels x Devils RP [Open!]May 7, 2024 10:50 PM

Ghosts of Glory

Neutral

Give Award
Miss Laura | F | Teacher | Hybrid
~+~
"Now you know about all the powers you have. But do you know how to control them?" I say to the class, watching all of them. "For example," I levitate a book on a students desk, "Levitating small things, such as books" I put the book down and scan the class, Let's make things a little fun, shall we? I spot a student, Nova was it? She was talking with someone. I promtly levitated her in the air. "Eventually you will learn to levitate heavier things," I put the girl down. "Alright class," I say, checking the time, "I have to head off to my next class. The bell rang five minutes ago. Class dismissed" I say, and exit the class.
Angels x Devils RP [Open!]May 7, 2024 11:42 PM

Crooked Magic

Neutral

Give Award
Ash/Female/Devil/First year
"Of course." I stood up and summoned a ball of flame in my hand and swirled it around me, focused on the flame. When I closed my palm, all the flame disappeared. Then, I closed my hands into fists and closed my eyes, determined. After a bit, lightning surged around me and a storm thundered outside. Pleased with myself, I kept building up the storm. I finally tried to stop it, but it was too powerful. "I can't stop it!" I yelled, a bit scared now. I knew I shouldn't have tried such a powerful thing, expiecally when I wasn't fully trained.
Angels x Devils RP [Open!]May 7, 2024 11:59 PM

Ghosts of Glory

Neutral

Give Award
Miss Laura | Female | Hybrid | Teacher
~+~
I ran towards the student. "Calm down, Don't panic. Just take a deep breath. Your powers change based on your emotions until you're fully trained. It's going to be okay." I tell her quietly. "We're going to stop this before it escalated further, alright? Deep breaths"
-
Elena | Female | Devil | Secon Year
~+~

I look outside the window, confused. The weather was pretty fine a few minutes ago. I wonder what happened. History class finished a while ago. Were's the teacher for Abilities 101? Did SHE cause this??? Maybe she's taking care of it? UUUGH I DON'T KNOW STOP WORRYING. It's nothing. Just a storm. Whatever. I looked at my fellow students. I spotted the girl with four halos. I smiled at her, hoping she saw me.
-
Luke | Male | Angel | Third Year
~+~
The storm raged outside the building. My favourite kind of weather. The teacher had marked the roll call and explained about self defense and why we should know at least a little bit. They had said that we shouldn't always depend on your powers to save us. But if not, then why would we have them? We're meant to use them, and control them how we please. My mother always told me to use my powers whenever i needed to. Well MAYBE my mother was an IDIOT. I think, remembering all the rubish she used to feed my brain. Being an only child is hard. At least I escaped that hell of a palace. I wait for the next class to start, pulling out another notebook.

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
  1 ..  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us