Duds being pretty but still being duds is a special kind of pain
 Existence
03:44:36 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
Why'd you have to be pretty ;-;
 Stygian Forest
02:45:51 
Vox

Taking her on Explore. She's lacking is a few though.
 Voxtexy
02:44:57 Vox, Corey
Stygian Forest,
Neat! From taking her on explore I assume? Or just adding it to her?

I tend to not explore or add CP to my wolves unless it's for dominance lol
 Stygian Forest
02:44:11 
Vox

Look at her CP already.

-WP Click-
 Continental Wolves
02:42:43 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I should catch up on sleep since im off work for the next 2 days
 Voxtexy
02:42:27 Vox, Corey
Stygian Forest,
What?
 Stygian Forest
02:41:58 
Vox

Guess what.
 Sabbath
02:38:49 Rook
the only quests I'm getting are breeding quests omg
 Voxtexy
02:37:57 Vox, Corey
Hmm, I have four wolves that could die when DS comes around. 2 non-customs and 2 custom gals ;-;
 The Sigma
02:37:01 Leon, Sigma
Vox

Thanks!

Oh oof, could have been awesome to serve as a breeding factor. The wolf is still cool nonetheless :)
 Voxtexy
02:35:19 Vox, Corey
Same thing goes for any wolf that shows two coat defects. Whichever defect is the one listed on their page is the one that'll actually factor into breedings. :>
 Voxtexy
02:34:22 Vox, Corey
I mentioned in chat that if a wolf shows chimera on top of axanthic, that it's purely just visuals. It's a bug that sticks around since it's harmless.

The chimera won't factor into breeding or anything, just the listed defect (axanthic)
 Voxtexy
02:33:03 Vox, Corey
Emmet,
Ooo, that's gonna look so good!
 The Sigma
02:32:08 Leon, Sigma
Urux

Wait IÂ’m sorry, but what do you mean by Vox covered it ToT

I feel like I missed something lol :,)
 Continental Wolves
02:31:47 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vox
Probably wont be until Friday when I buy more apples, I think im going to use that first design you linked
 Stygian Forest
02:31:28 
Vox

Hoping for a boost/defect G1 wolf at once. Melanism would look so good on him due to his lore role in the pack.
 Voxtexy
02:30:24 Vox, Corey
Emmet,
Ooo, really? :D

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : 0
Cougar : +2
Bobcat : -1
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   12 

Brighton Dragon Rider Academy-RPDecember 17, 2022 06:38 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Maji-3rd Year-Female-Dragon: Dart-M: Jasper, Kate
~
Maji continued petting Dart, who just fell asleep. Her hand was starting to tingle a bit, so she looked at it. It was all weird and bumpy looking, but right as she took her hand off Dart to examine it, it started to fade away. Is he a poison dragon..? She thought with curiosity and then saw two girls talking to her sister. Oh! Maybe I can meet them! She slowly stood up and creeped out of Dart's pen and then walked over to Kia. "Hi!" She said to the two girls. and Kia face-palmed.
"Maji... You don't come from behind people to say hi..." She mumbled and Maji walked up next to her.
"Are these your friends?" She asked her older sister.
"No." She said plainly as she staired and watched them.
"Don't be creepy, Kia..." She mumbled and then smiled and looked at the two girls. "Hi, what are your names?" She asked kindly.
Brighton Dragon Rider Academy-RPDecember 17, 2022 10:50 AM

Not Debbie

Darkseeker

Give Award
Jasper ~ 1st ~ F ~ Dragon: Maggot ~ M: Kate, Kina, and Maji
-
Jasper turned to see a new girl, " My name is Jasper!" She smiled, "what's your name?" Jasper turned her attention away from Blue and held her hand out to shake. Oooo maybe I can have more friends! Jasper can feel Kina glaring at her, maybe she was hangry? She heard some echoing crashes from Maggot's stall, "oh Maggot," sighed
-
Maggot ~ 52 ~ F ~ Trainer: Jasper
-
Maggot had her some fancy treasure, but she wasn't satisfied. Her real treasure will be freedom! Maggot continued to bang against the walls of her prison.
Brighton Dragon Rider Academy-RPDecember 17, 2022 11:01 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
~
Gahhh I feel like I'm replying too much, but it feels like this is dying-
~
Maji looked at one girl. "Nice name. I'm Maji." She grabbed Jasper's hand and gently shook it, and felt Kina's glare searing into her back. "Ahh... Please don't mind my sister... She's always been grumpy.." She chuckled to the other girls and then looked at Kia, who was still glaring. Don't be creepy-! She gave her a pleading look, hoping she would understand, but she still kept glaring at everyone. Maji ignored her and then looked at the other girl. "What's her name?" She asked and let go of Jasper's hand.
~
If any of you were confused, all the talking was done by Maji. Kia is just glaring around at them all and being creepy.
Brighton Dragon Rider Academy-RPDecember 17, 2022 12:37 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Kate/1st/13/f/Aithusa/M: Jaz, Maji Blue and Kina
Kate looked at the girl who walked up behind them and said Hi. ...Thats.. Weird.... Kate thought as the girl walked over to Kina's side. Kate let Jaz introduce herself as she listened. Maji's a cool name, Kate thought as Jaz shook Maji's hand. Just then Kate looked at Maji when she asked about her name. "Im Kate. I like your name. Who's your dragon?" Kate said, starting to feel friendly again. Jaz, Maji and me can be a friend group! Kate thought excitedly. We can fly through the skys together!....If me and Jaz can tame our dragons.

Edited at December 17, 2022 12:37 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Brighton Dragon Rider Academy-RPDecember 17, 2022 01:59 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
~
Maji looked at Kate. "Thank you. I like your name too. My dragon is Poison Dart Frog, and who are your dragons?" They are so nice! She looked at a glaring Kina again and gave her another pleading look. Please just stop glaring... You're embarrassing me with this behavior...
~
Only 60 Words T-T

Edited at December 17, 2022 02:01 PM by Fruit Lovers
Brighton Dragon Rider Academy-RPDecember 17, 2022 02:03 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Kate smiled, "Oh yeah, i saw her or his stall. My dragon is Aithusa. I wouldnt suggest going up to her though. Is your dragon nice?" After Kate stopped talking she realized for the first time that Kina was glaring at Jaz and her. ...Okay... Kate thought, a bit weirded out. Why is she glaring at me? I literally didnt do anything....
Brighton Dragon Rider Academy-RPDecember 17, 2022 02:10 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
~
Maji smiled at Kate. She's nice! "Aithusa! What a pretty name. And Dart is friendly, but I wouldn't recommend touching him..." She said and examined her hand that was all better now. She turned around and looked back at Kia, who was still glaring, and then saw that Kate was looking at her. "Ah... Please ignore her-! She's a grump... It's normal for her to glare..."
Brighton Dragon Rider Academy-RPDecember 17, 2022 02:29 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
"It might be a pretty name but her personality isn't," Kate said, laughing a bit. "But why not touch him?" Kate asked curiously as Maji examined her hand. Again Kate could feel Kina glaring at her. Just then Maji spoke and Kate turned her attention back to her. "Oh- okay...." Kate said a bit awkwardly. No offense to Kina, but shes....weird. Kate shivered but soon smiled again.
Brighton Dragon Rider Academy-RPDecember 17, 2022 02:34 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Maji-3rd Year-Female-Dragon: Dart-M: Kate
~
Maji laughed an then heard her question. "Well... I guess he isn't called "Poison Dart Frog" for nothing... When I touched him even a little bit, it made my hand feel weird!" She noticed Kate shiver while looking at Kia. Gosh Kia! Quit it already!
~
Wahhh only 57 words T-T-
Brighton Dragon Rider Academy-RPDecember 17, 2022 02:42 PM

Not Debbie

Darkseeker

Give Award
Jasper ~ 1st ~ F ~ Dragon: Maggot ~ M: Kate, Kina, and Maji
-
Trying to ignore Kina's glaring was hard but Jasper continued to pretend she didn't notice it. The banging from Maggot's stable echoed through the building. Jasper pointed towards Maggot, " The disruptive dragon is mine," she smiled, " Her name is Maggot and we almost died to her just a few minutes ago." She laughed a little and slightly glared towards Maggot's cage.

Edited at December 17, 2022 02:42 PM by Not Debbie

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   12 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us