06:42:05 
my brain is still. So Fried
 mission goofy
06:41:53 
oh i somehow completely missed the fact you were talking to boeing LOL
 Boeing
06:41:22 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
goofy
Good ^^" I find it so often I'm beginning to feel a bit guilty for the amount I've stolen

Zephyr, what do you mean? I just find dens in Explore.
 mission goofy
06:40:52 
zefhyr - turning off the notifications or not caring?
 ZEFHYR
06:39:55 
Boeing, what level do you have to get to in order to do that?!
 mission goofy
06:39:32 
boeing - bahaha all goods one of the first things i did when i made this account was turn of notifications for those because i simply Do Not Care
 kycantina
06:39:13 ky
-WP Click-

ooh should I keep her?
 mission goofy
06:38:58 
-WP Click- oh i got a surpassing valor! yippee
 Boeing
06:38:56 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Hi Fei ^^

goofy
Also I meant to apologize. For some reason I keep finding your den in Explore and my wolves keep taking stuff
 Feiella
06:37:41 Fei the writer
hungry
 Boeing
06:36:43 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
goofy
I probably shouldn't've but oh well lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -4
Margay : +3
Mamba : +2
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy

Knights and Theives | The Heist | Fantasy RP ThreadSeptember 16, 2024 07:44 AM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award
-ˏˋ⋆ ᴡ ᴇ ʟ ᴄ ᴏ ᴍ ᴇ ⋆ˊˎ-
Knights and Thieves - The Heist

Current Players:

Tansy + Sorren | Nolian | Oleander | Kisyra + Delphina

Urux | Zeraphia | Honey | Sanania

Let the adventure begin...

The Meeting

A strong wind buffeted against the harsh mountains of Antifell, the sound of the rushing air reverberated around the valley below. A winding, twisting dirt path ambled its way up the side of the peaks, edged by lush grass and plant life, bursting with vibrance and colourful flowers. The sun had yet beat down, glaring into the eyes of the creatures below, but from the smell in the air, a brisk spring day was blessed upon the world that morning. The warmer air brought a relief from the cold nights of winter, coaxing the life out of the earth and bringing it to its full bloom. Across the mountains, small animal scurried around hurridly collecting the new bounty of food, gorging themselves after a harsh winter as dawn approached. The sky was painted a wonderous combination of pinks, oranged and deep blues, whirling together like a trance as the stars twinkled faintly, beginning to fade back until their time came again.

Upon the highest point of the Antifell Peaks stood a man. His body shrouded in a dark blue robe, lifted up over his head to conceal his features. His back faced a small clearing where the dirt had been worn down by generations of feet. Smooth stones ringed around the clearing, creating a border, each one engraved with a rune unique to the those around it. They glowed a gentle pale blue, pulsing like a heart beat. On the man's waist was a series of chains and belts, adorned with keys and trinkets that clinked with the wind that rustled through them.

On the trail below, small dots were spaced out, slowly making their way to the peak. It seemed none of them had yet to pair up and take on the hike together, an interesting choice. The robed man watched from his enchanted circle as they drew ever closer, dawn was almost upon them and not a single person had reached their meeting place. The man shook his head, flicking his wrist, sending a flutter through his robes, he brought his eyes up to the fading night sky and waited. He would wait until they all reached their destined spot beside each other.

Once the members of his new group had gathered in the clearing, the runes encircling them began to pulse quicker, urgent in their silence. The wind jolted through the man's robes, swishing them to the side, yet his hood never moved to reveal his face, even as he finally turned. In a fluid motion, as if he were hovering above the ground, he turned to face his victims. His face obscured by shadows, unnatural shadows, coaxing the curious closer into its deadly embrace. From within the darkness, a voice emitted.

"Welcome." The man's voice was low, resounding and echoed around the air despite the lack of walls to bounce back from. A sense of grandeur and importance flavoured his voice as he continued. "Welcome all of you." The sun began to rise to its full shape behind him, glaring flares as the daybreak rose. "I am pleased to see that all of you heeded my words and indeed came to meet me. I will gift you the power and wealth you are so desperate for in return for one thing." He turned his head slowly, as though he were assessing each member of this group, tallying up their forms in a book inside his head.

"In the city of Kreah there is a man, he runs the shadows of that city. He holds what I want in his grasp. He uses it to keep control over the shadows of Kreah and hold his group high in society. I will bestow upon you all what you desire if you bring me this." His voice rose in its grandeous vigor, his arms lifted up, his palms out-turned to face his deliverers. Yes, they will suffice. They will bring him what he rightly owns. Finally, returned to their master after all these years. Beneath his hood, a smile cracked across his face.

"He hid my prize from me," He gestured towards himself with his outstreched hands. "After they stole from me, long ago." He dropped his voice, somberness filling it, seeping out of his words. "Return it to me and I will bestow upon you what was promised." The man dipped his head, bringhing his hands to his chest once more, he turned back to look out across the peaks again. The sun illuminating the edges of his robes with its bright rays.

Edited at September 16, 2024 07:47 AM by Urux
Knights and Theives | The Heist | Fantasy RP ThreadSeptember 16, 2024 07:56 AM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Sorren Warwick | 27 | M | Mentions:

Entire group (Dir.), Oleander, Tansy (Indir.)

Tansy Hawkhall | 25 | F | Mentions:

Entire group (Indir.)

It had been a week since she received that letter, since that man's voice had lilted through her ears as she stood outside of her tent at day break. Now she was almost there, so close. The air was cool when she began her journey that morning, Daya was not pleased to be starting so early, but they had to leave to arrive before dawn. That letter had addressed more than just her, she was weary of who might arrive, but how bad could they be?

When they reached the Antifell mountains, the sun had just begun to tinge the night sky with an orange hue. Tansy was wearing her thicker skirt, forcing her to sit awkwardly in the saddle, but the other option was losing feeling in her toes after hours of riding. Daya gave a huff as they began to ascent up the highest peak.

It took another half hour before she reached that dirt circle, until she saw that man. Dismounting outside of the clearing, Tansy flicked Daya's reins over a branch of a nearby fallen tree, giving her horse and gentle stroke along his neck. He nudged his head towards his human, poking her shoulder with his nose before dipping his head down to the ground to pick at the grass by his hooves.

Tansy turned and walked towards the clearing, no one else was here yet, the sun had not yet broken the horizon yet. When the man did not turn to face her, she simply took up post within the circle, watching the sun as it slowly rose higher into the sky

Sorren was running late. Nothing new for him. The sun had begun to break over the mountains by the time he arrived at the base of the highest peak. Good Gods, who would plan a meeting at the crack of dawn and on top of a mountain. Sorren's long legs carried him quickly up the twirling path as he jogged, raising his breathing up to a gasp by the time he skidded to a halt at the top. In front of him were...well, very normal looking human-esque people. Incredible. He was to stick out like a sore thumb once more.

Most of these people looked normal enough, he was certainly the most obscure. His eyes caught in the breaking dawn, shining out a bright glare as he looked to the only person not in the circle and the only one likely not looking in his direction. Upon realising he probably looked like a heaving mess, he straightened his spine like someone had shoved a steel rod down the bones. His eyes widened slightly and his lips pressed together. He cleared his throat, raising his clawed hands to brush down the front of his corseted vest, resting them on his waist for a moment, the corset pinching it in thinly.

"Right, uhm yes." His voice lowered. Sorren quickly took a few large steps forwards to the circle where the other's had already settled themselves in, his tail swishing behind him, the fur flicking with the movement. As he stood with his straight back, his tail continued to sway and curl behind him, unable to keep it still. His eyes settled on the smaller humanoid opposite him in the circle. His jaw clenched slightly as he studied his face, rather typical looking yet there was something about this man that Sorren could not place. Perhaps he had played cards with him in a tavern before, alas he had played cards with many individuals. His head snapped to the side as the robed man began to talk.

When the purple demon breached the rise to the clearing, Tansy jumped. His abrupt arrival surprised her, the sudden sound of feet skidding as he stumbled towards them broke through the awkward silence. She had watched and politely greeted each person as they arrived, keeping to herself for the most part. As the purple man took his place in the circle, she dipped her head in a greeting just before the robed man turned to face them. It was the first time she had seen him move, the entire time she was waiting she wasn't even sure if he was breathing.

As the robed man's voice bounced around the gathered circle, Tansy tensed her shoulders, his voice commanded a certain silence, as though everyone must listen to him. She even heard Daya make a small scuffle with his hooves at the sound of his voice.

Kreah...she had heard of the kingdom but had never visited. Perhaps this would at least be an opportunity to learn more of the world, even if they couldn't retrieve what this man wanted. Though, she would try as best she could to get this item if it meant reclaiming her title. Her face hardened slightly at the thought, her brows lowering as she took in the rest of the details.

When the man turned, she looked back to the rest of the group. Unsure of what to say, she lifted her hands to her chest and clasped them together softly, waiting for someone to say something.

Sorren's pupils blew wide as the man began to speak, the cat-like slits dilating to take up almost his entire eye. Kreah, yes, he had ventured in Kreah. Perhaps a little too much, he tapped a clawed finger on his forearm. Hopefully all those people had moved on. His lips pursed, the pointed dual canines on one side of his mouth exposing themselves. He had two pointed canines on his upper arcade on each side of his mouth, as for the lower jaw, they sported a matching singular point on each side. He doubted they had moved on and that would be something very difficult to explain if he ran into them again.

When the man had finished and turned back towards the sun as it rose to its full potential in the sky, Sorren looked back to the circle. Looking once again at the man directly across from him, his pupils quickly returned to a slit. Briefly the woman beside him caught his attention in her pink clothing as she made the first movement of lifting her hands to her chest. Well, this is certainly awkward. His tail snapped, the fluff on the tip kicking up a small cloud of dirt from the clearing.

"I'm," His voice wavered, and his eyes crinkled in a hint of embarrassment, "I'm Sorren, I assume we should introduce ourselves if we are going to be on this retrieval together." He attempted to break the ice, but the alleviation of his awkward silence relied on these people's replies. His tail continued swaying behind him as he waited, lips curled into a vague smile as he waited for someone to help him with this painful situation.

Thinking for a moment, he looked back to where the robed man was for a second. He never said what this prize was, or the man's name, or where to... The man was gone now, not a sound was made. Where did he go? Sorren's smile dropped and his tail halted sharply, looking around for where this man had gone as the others began to talk. His head swivelled on his neck like an owl as he scrambled to try and see him again. Had he thrown himself from the cliff? That would be crazy, they were to return this item to him, no? His eyes progressively grew wider as he realised they were left with very little instruction other than to go to Kreah and sniff around. And sniffing around in Kreah is the last thing you wanted to do.

Edited at September 16, 2024 07:58 AM by Urux

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us