12:27:39 free palestine
I knew it. They do some popular seasonal wolf/werewolf adopts sometimes lmao
 Voxtexy
12:26:23 Vox, Corey
100% Chickenbusiness :>
 Nevermore.
12:26:22 Never/Nev
Vah

It really is amazing! I'm however not looking forward to the cold this winter 😭 Last year was awful with riding late at night.
 Transcendence
12:26:00 free palestine
Is it ChickenBusiness 🤣
 Voxtexy
12:25:06 Vox, Corey
Wow, double space. I did not know I did that lmao
 Voxtexy
12:24:54 Vox, Corey
I can't decide if my paycheck dropped at a convenient or inconvenient time.

One of my favorite wolf/werewolf artists dropped halloween themed adopts, another artist dropped some feral adopts, and my favorite artist for human art has a sketch spot open. ;^;

I'll likely get outbid for one of the adopts xD
 Transcendence
12:23:50 free palestine
Pvp up guys lol
 Kháos
12:22:28 Kaos || Khaos
Goodnight chat, my eyes are fighting to stay open.
 Blood lust tide
12:22:06 BewareWhoYouTrust
Trans
I can give you win lol
 Zeraphia
12:20:00 Spooky Vah
Never

Oh dear--

It's good to hear though! Amazing what experience can do for a person, right?
 Transcendence
12:19:51 free palestine
Heck, i needed 8 pvp wins to move up lmaoo
 Nevermore.
12:19:18 Never/Nev
Vah

... he was the one that fractured my neck but it worked out!

It was definitely a rocky start since I wasn't quite the rider I had been when I was younger, but it is!
 Kháos
12:18:19 Kaos || Khaos
🥲 Then maybe you could stay up and do what you can now to prepare for the trip.
 distant-screams
12:17:43 katy | beetle
i just fully realized i'll be having a february baby..

hopefully they're a pisces like me :)
 Zeraphia
12:17:32 Spooky Vah
Never

Oh man! That's absolutely incredible to hear!

Every so often, you just get that companion that's made specifically for you. It's always so cool to hear when someone finds them!
 Jack-A-Boo
12:16:51 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
I always wake up in a bad mood, I'm not a morning person
 Nevermore.
12:16:27 Never/Nev
Vah

I decided last year that he would be mine until I put him into the ground. I almost sold him last year when I fractured my neck but I'm incredibly happy I didn't since he's come around to he exactly the horse I wanted.
 Kháos
12:15:52 Kaos || Khaos
Then I would sleep if you think it would help. But since it's already 1 for you, you would only be getting 3 hours of sleep.
When my ex would sleep knowing she had three hours or less to sleep, it was better for her to just stay awake because otherwise she would often wake up in a bad mood.

So my answer is still 50/50. I'm the same way as her. 🤷
 Zeraphia
12:15:38 Spooky Vah
<,<

That sketch did not turn out very well. I think I will... just not. XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Panther : +3
Polar Bear : +1
Bobcat : -1
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10    11    12   ..   19 

Scar Faced & Evil RPOctober 8, 2021 10:59 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Iris saw one of her girls flirting with her ex boyfriend. She walked past them and bumped into Duke and then ran out to her car. She sat in her car for what seemed like forever " He hates me because I am dating Justin.... " she said her head on the wheel. Tears coming down onto her jeans. " Im a stupid bitch!" she yelled
|
( god.. my heaert hurts XD)
Scar Faced & Evil RPOctober 8, 2021 11:05 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"Violet do you want a ride home" and violet replied "Yes please" they started talking and walked out of school together they hopped in duke's black camaro, He saw Iris in her car. Duke started the car and made a drift in front of Iris."Violet do you want to grab coffee" duke said, Violet replied " I would love to duke". HE drove to the nearest cafeteria and they went in, Violet turned to duke as they sat down and she said " Duke you have to be captain again the team haven't won a game since you left" Duke sighed and replied " I dont know violet I ll think about it "
Scar Faced & Evil RPOctober 8, 2021 11:09 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Iris growled as she felt the hit " He shall pay for that" she said following him behind and parked the car right next to Dukes.
She then texted Justin babe... I cant do this... Duke is being an ass and he fucking just hot my car... he knos you and are are dating. she sent the text and them put her feet on the dash. She then texted Duke Duke... can we please talk about this?
She was conflicted. How was she going to do with the championshi, that they now lost again... with out Duke and his boys.
Scar Faced & Evil RPOctober 8, 2021 11:16 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
" Listen violet the coffee was good but I have to go, you dont live far from here" Duke said and violet "yes duke thanks for the ride. Duke went out of the cafeteria and went into Iris's car "What do you want Iris " you have justin now keeping you company I guess you dont need me now" as he stood there looking at her.
Scar Faced & Evil RPOctober 8, 2021 11:22 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
" Of course I need you, Duke. Are you nuts? I fell in love with you and you just fucking left me to go to the Army" she looked at him wanting to kiss him... but she held back. " I thought we had something going. bUt I was wrong. Have fun with Vi. I hope you find what you are looking for. All I want is you back in my arms like the old times by the lake. Isnt that too much to ask? Justin was a substitute. Thats it. " She shook her head in disapointment " You deserve way better than me. But I'll let you decide what you want. I have to go"
She then drove off back to Justins place and knocked on the door " Justin?" she asked

Edited at October 8, 2021 11:22 AM by Empress of Evil
Scar Faced & Evil RPOctober 8, 2021 11:26 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Duke drove to the lake where he used to go with his mom and were he took Iris once"Ahhhhggggg Mom I don't know what to do" he laid down looking at the sky. He stood up and drove infront of Iris's house and went knocking on the door and her mom opened as she wasn't there. Duke explained to Iris's Mother who he was she let him inside and made him some coffee as they both waited for Iris to arrive

Edited at October 8, 2021 11:27 AM by scar faced
Scar Faced & Evil RPOctober 8, 2021 11:30 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
" Whats wrong, Duke?" Iris's Mother asked after getting him some coffee " You changed so much over the last three months."
Iris left an hour later and headed home. But when she got there, she noticed Dukes car. fuck... he's here she thought getting out and closing the door before walking in and put her keys and school books down on the table " Im home moth-" she said but stopped at the sight of Duke.
" Duke" she said grabbing some coffee for herself and sat in her usual chair.. which was right beside Duke. " Mother... whats going on?" Her eyes showing fear and rejection. But she had to face whatever love she had towards Duke. " Duke.. give me a chace. Please. I'll do anything you want. If I have to go on my knees then I'll do it. Just give me a chance." her eyes never left his.

Edited at October 8, 2021 11:59 AM by Empress of Evil
Scar Faced & Evil RPOctober 8, 2021 02:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
" Iris you need to dump justin if you wish for us to try again, Also since I arrived me and justin haven't said a word. I m pretty sure we won't ever talk again. If you want to be serious with me you have to admit your feelings for me" Duke looked at his mug and took a couple of sips of his coffee. "Ms Heart thanks for the coffee but it s getting late I must be going home" Duke kissed iris on her forehead " I ll come pick you up tomorrow before school " Duke started the car went home and slept
Scar Faced & Evil RPOctober 8, 2021 02:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
N/A

Edited at October 8, 2021 02:19 PM by scar faced
Scar Faced & Evil RPOctober 8, 2021 02:19 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Iris sighed as he kissed her head " Ok" she said weakly. Then when he drove off, she looke dat her mother " I.. I have to get to bed, Mother.." she said excusing herself fromt he table and grabbed her backpack to get a head start on her studying.
She also thought about what Duke said to her about dumping Justin " I love Duke. But its gonna be hard to tell Justin. I know he will be waiting for me by my locker as always. But he cant be with me any more." she said outloud as she started on her projects.
She worked late into the night. Not getting any sleep til around 3 AM.

Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10    11    12   ..   19 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us