Wolf Play : Scar Faced & Evil RP
Chatbox
 Kháos
12:22:28 Kaos || Khaos
Goodnight chat, my eyes are fighting to stay open.
 Blood lust tide
12:22:06 BewareWhoYouTrust
Trans
I can give you win lol
 Zeraphia
12:20:00 Spooky Vah
Never

Oh dear--

It's good to hear though! Amazing what experience can do for a person, right?
 Transcendence
12:19:51 free palestine
Heck, i needed 8 pvp wins to move up lmaoo
 Nevermore.
12:19:18 Never/Nev
Vah

... he was the one that fractured my neck but it worked out!

It was definitely a rocky start since I wasn't quite the rider I had been when I was younger, but it is!
 Kháos
12:18:19 Kaos || Khaos
🥲 Then maybe you could stay up and do what you can now to prepare for the trip.
 distant-screams
12:17:43 katy | beetle
i just fully realized i'll be having a february baby..

hopefully they're a pisces like me :)
 Zeraphia
12:17:32 Spooky Vah
Never

Oh man! That's absolutely incredible to hear!

Every so often, you just get that companion that's made specifically for you. It's always so cool to hear when someone finds them!
 Jack-A-Boo
12:16:51 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
I always wake up in a bad mood, I'm not a morning person
 Nevermore.
12:16:27 Never/Nev
Vah

I decided last year that he would be mine until I put him into the ground. I almost sold him last year when I fractured my neck but I'm incredibly happy I didn't since he's come around to he exactly the horse I wanted.
 Kháos
12:15:52 Kaos || Khaos
Then I would sleep if you think it would help. But since it's already 1 for you, you would only be getting 3 hours of sleep.
When my ex would sleep knowing she had three hours or less to sleep, it was better for her to just stay awake because otherwise she would often wake up in a bad mood.

So my answer is still 50/50. I'm the same way as her. 🤷
 Zeraphia
12:15:38 Spooky Vah
<,<

That sketch did not turn out very well. I think I will... just not. XD
 Jack-A-Boo
12:14:30 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
noo my dominance has dropped too low because I keep losing wolves
 Zeraphia
12:13:38 Spooky Vah
Never

That's impressive! It's always hard to let them go, especially when they're /yours/.

Emmet

Oof I feel that sometimes.
 Transcendence
12:12:56 free palestine
-Click-
 Jack-A-Boo
12:12:13 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
Khaos

I'm getting up at 4am to get ready for a 13 hour long trip
 Continental Wolves
12:11:13 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Bored waiting in this drive-thru, I just want my shake already😒
 Kháos
12:10:11 Kaos || Khaos
Hmm... part of me wants to say yes because you need sleep... but then the other part says why sleep. 🥲
 Nevermore.
12:06:23 Never/Nev
Vah

He definitely is xD
I got a stupidly high offer on him two weeks ago and I let it slip to my mother last night on the phone and she was quite mad that I did agree to it but he's my baby 🥺
 Jack-A-Boo
12:06:05 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
should I go to sleep? its 1 am for me

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Panther : +3
Polar Bear : +1
Bobcat : -1
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10    11   ..   19 

Scar Faced & Evil RPOctober 8, 2021 10:14 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Duke finished boot camp and decided to go back home, He was more mature now and wanted to continue school he had his head straight now,. Duke arrived in the parking in lot and parked his car.
As he got out of his car he saw Iris holding hands with justin. Duke was angry and furious about this.He stayed near his car looking at them making sure they notice him too from a certain distance
Scar Faced & Evil RPOctober 8, 2021 10:17 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Scar Faced & Evil RPOctober 8, 2021 10:26 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Iris kissed Justin " Come on.. lets get to class. I'll see you at lunch, ok? Then we can plan on going to my place"
She texted Duke, like she had for the last three months, bbut never getting a reply bacl hey babe... I know you are busy... but I just wanted to let you know Imma be with Justin for a bit. I hope you dont mind. I love you. Come back soon. She sent the text before heading into the math classroom and sat in her seat. She really hoped he would tect her back. But her mind was fuzzy now that she was dating Justin. She felt different with him. He was pushy in a way, but she loved that about him.
Scar Faced & Evil RPOctober 8, 2021 10:30 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
" Of course it has to be your best friend " Duke entered school and went straight for class. As he opened the door he felt everyone looking at him, but his eyes went on Iris. He froze as like he couldn't even move. He saw an empty seat in the back and sat there even though there was an empty seat near Iris he wasn't gonna speak her as long as she didn't give him an explanation
Scar Faced & Evil RPOctober 8, 2021 10:34 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Iris watched him passing her he knows... she thought as the classes began. But she couldnt even focus. SHe didnt work on a single math problem the whole time.
|
When the bell rang for lunch, she went straight to her locker and waited for Justin. She smiled when he walked over and kissed him " Ready for some lunch?" She intertwined her hand in his as they walked outside once they grabbed their lunch. " Hey.. babe.. can we talk about something?" she asked when they went to a table and sat down.
Scar Faced & Evil RPOctober 8, 2021 10:40 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Duke went to grab lunch and saw an empty table, he want to be alone but not for long as when the boys of the football team saw him they gathered around him "DUKE" "there's my man" said the boys. Duke smiled at them as he wasn't captain no more as one of his boys told him "Duke did you know Justin took your place he ain't captain material he s more focused on Iris than the team" Duke turned to the boy and told him " I ain't gonna play football no more I m here to finish school than head of to collage" as he continued eating
Scar Faced & Evil RPOctober 8, 2021 10:44 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Iris saw him alone and sighed " I'll be back, Justin. I have some unfinished business to attend to" she stood up and walked to the table where the boys were at. " D-Duke? You never relied to any of my calls or texts." she said standing next to him, not caring the others were staring at her features. " Duke. This isnt what I planned it to be. You said to go look for someone else and Justin was the closest thing. But I have eyes only for one man and one man only. And thats you, Captain. " she saw that the gold ring was still on his finger and she bit her lip. " Come back to me, Duke. Please" her plead was strong in the way she said it, making the other boys chuckle. " Shut up or I'll kick your fucking asses"

Edited at October 8, 2021 10:46 AM by Empress of Evil
Scar Faced & Evil RPOctober 8, 2021 10:48 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Duke Stood up and went face to face with her "I guess Justin is keeping you warm enough" He gave her a wink and left her standing here everyone looking at her. He picked up his bag and went for his next class, sat down and started going through his phone, waiting for class to begin. After he was going to wash his car at a nearby car wash

Edited at October 8, 2021 10:50 AM by scar faced
Scar Faced & Evil RPOctober 8, 2021 10:52 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Duke!" she yelled " Its not like that.." she said watching him head back in. Then realized the others were staring at her " What the fuck you boys looking at?" she snapped as she flipped her hair and walked back to the table where Justin was " Come on.. lets go and finsih the last class. THen we can go to your place instead of mine."
Scar Faced & Evil RPOctober 8, 2021 10:56 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
The bell rang and duke got out of class, as he was walking in the corridor he saw one of the cheerleaders and Duke went to talk to her. "Hey violet, long time no see" Duke said as he smiled at her.
"Duke lee captain of the football team, hottest guy in School what happened to you" Violet said as she touched his chest with her nails

Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10    11   ..   19 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us