08:31:13 free palestine
I have to thank Boo for getting my boost luck at all
 distant-screams
08:31:09 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
like.. 64 pups and not a SINGLE divine health is kind of insane
 distant-screams
08:30:41 katy | beetle
i love DH's but they hate me. the DH's on my team die so much faster than the non-boosts for some reason xD

plus, every single DH girl i've had has refused to produce more DH's for some reason
 Transcendence
08:29:56 free palestine
If you can make certain Boosts work in your favor, they have a purpose lol

I have 3. Which is a surprise after years of breeding normie hero wolves lmao like what took so long
 technoblade
08:29:25 Lil Techy | Techno
alright spegget it is
 Zeraphia
08:28:05 Spooky Vah
Techno

Spaghetti!
 technoblade
08:27:55 Lil Techy | Techno
which pasta should I have?

Spaghetti or mac n cheese
 Emmet
08:27:45 Emmet (he/him)
Opinions on DHs?
 Transcendence
08:26:37 free palestine
That feel when most of my TH is private/log in/authorized only so I apways have to make a new link for public sharing 💀
 Boo
08:26:30 Chrissy
i had a full menty b-down because my cat lost his collar. turns out my dog buried it in the couch. 😖
 That Grape Guy
08:25:05 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
I forgot I had a TH account XD
 distant-screams
08:24:02 katy | beetle
i love me some thick lines xD easier to color
 Zeraphia
08:23:29 Spooky Vah
Katy

Oh that's a good idea!
 Transcendence
08:23:03 free palestine
Those are some crispy smooth thick lines oml
 distant-screams
08:22:06 katy | beetle
Vah,
thanks lol! i figured other people might want the winged versions too since i use them for my custom adopts ^^
 Zeraphia
08:21:30 Spooky Vah
Katy

XDD I love it though! They look amazing.
 Zeraphia
08:21:01 Spooky Vah
Emmet

XDD ahh, that makes sense
 distant-screams
08:20:58 katy | beetle
-Click-
i can't stop procrastinating..

now there are 3 different versions of my wolf base xD
 Emmet
08:20:43 Emmet (he/him)
I dyed her hair:”) but I couldn’t help myself. I love quasars.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : -2
Mountain Lion : +1
Polar Bear : +1
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    63    64    65    66    67   ..   69 

Is it over? All animal RP || OPENMay 14, 2024 01:32 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Sparrowhawk/M/Collie/German Shepherd/M: ____
"Oh shit." He cursed. He hadn't meant to cuss in front of the pups, but now... "Everyone, LISTEN! STOP YAPPING! I need to focus." He closed his eyes, snarling deep in his throat as he tried to remember. Fennel? Mint? What was it?! He couldn't let Ace die. He had to concentrate... there was no real cure. Only Catmint and time. And one more thing. One last chance. Willow bark. It was mostly for mild fevers and such, but if Ace ate a lot... it would either kill him or save him. Sparrow spun on his heel and ran, remembering where Willow trees were, running to save his brother, not even caring about the shocked glances that had followed his outburst.
Osprey/M/Collie-German Shepherd-Wolf/M: _____
The pup yelped in shock at his father's words, pressing himself to the ground nervously. He was scared, so scared at how Ace was coughing, and just at everything. Sparrowhawk had seemed so scared... his father hadn't seemed like an easily scared wolf. He yipped, curling close to the other pups, and tried not to shiver.
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENMay 14, 2024 01:47 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ace | Border Collie + German Shepherd | Male/M: whomevever
My voice starts to work." Yes ma'am." I say quietly and cough again." SPARROW DON'T YOU DARE YELL AT MY PUPS." I yell to him before he rushes out of camp and I'm left there still coughing
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENMay 14, 2024 02:35 PM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Wander | F | Black German Sheperd | M: Night, Ace, Selene, Sparrowhawk, Osprey
-
Wander steps closer to Osprey. "Its okay. Everyone will get better soon..." She glaced warily at the others as Sparrowhawk ran out. "He's just trying to help them..."
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENMay 14, 2024 02:50 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Night - F - Wolf - M: Selene, Ace, Sparrow, Wander
-
"Labrador Tea!" I say. I rush to the herbs. Where is it? There it is. I rush out and chew it. I spit it out and place it on Ace's chest. That should help him breath.
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENMay 14, 2024 03:56 PM

Starlight Serpent

Darkseeker

Give Award
(Sorry for the late reply!)
Juniper | M | Chital Deer | M: Ace, Group
Juniper stopped talking to the pups immediately and ran towards Ace. A large puddle of blood was at his paws. This is bad.
"If any of you could get fennel, marjoram, and oregano, it'd be a huge help," Juniper said. That would at least temporarily reduce the cough. And after this, Ace would need to stay hydrated.

Pandora | F | Ball Python | M: Ace, Wander
Pandora quickly left her spot and moved towards Ace, concerned. She stayed a distance away from him, not wanting to interfere with the herbalists' work. She wanted to tell herself that Ace would be fine and calm herself down, but could she really guarantee that, even to herself?

She wondered what could've made him sick. When the disaster first started, and everything began crashing down, there was a lot of black dust in the air. Could breathing that in have started a cough that was only recently taking hold? It had only been a few days since the disaster.

She looked away from Ace and flicked her tongue. She noticed a new dog here. When had she arrived?
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENMay 15, 2024 07:51 AM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Wander | F | Black German Sheperd | M: Night, Ace, Selene, Sparrowhawk, Osprey, Pandora
-
Wander cocked her head at the snake curiously. "Why is there a snake here...?" She looked at Selene. Wander padded toward the snake. "Do you live here? I'm Wander."
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENMay 15, 2024 08:07 AM

Starlight Serpent

Darkseeker

Give Award
Pandora | F | Ball Python | M: Wander
"I do. I'm Pandora," she said. This really wasn't the time for introductions. Not with Ace sick the way he was. Then again, her focusing on Ace wouldn't do much. The healers would be the only ones who could really help.
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENMay 15, 2024 08:15 AM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Wander | F | Black German Sheperd | M: Night, Ace, Selene, Sparrowhawk, Osprey, Pandora
-
Wander dipped her head quickly troted back to the pups. She shook her head and slowly padded into the den. "How is he?" She asked Night, who seemed exausted.
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENMay 15, 2024 08:20 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Night - F - Wolf - M: Ace,Wander
-
"I'm not really sure. He'll live." I let my tail flop as I let the herb work. Where did Sparrow go? He is so trouble. Calming my breathing, I nuzzle Tanager. I like the top of his head and whisper to him to let Ace sleep.
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENMay 15, 2024 08:25 AM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Wander | F | Black German Sheperd | M: Night, Ace, Osprey, Tanager
-
"I can take Tanager out with Osprey. To give you some space to work." Wander sat down and swished her tail. She gazed at the pool of blod. It reminded her of the time her family died by the earthquake and flood. how the water had turned dark red and was up to her neck.

Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    63    64    65    66    67   ..   69 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us