Wolf Play : Is it over? All animal RP || OPEN
Chatbox
 Kháos
12:22:28 Kaos || Khaos
Goodnight chat, my eyes are fighting to stay open.
 Blood lust tide
12:22:06 BewareWhoYouTrust
Trans
I can give you win lol
 Zeraphia
12:20:00 Spooky Vah
Never

Oh dear--

It's good to hear though! Amazing what experience can do for a person, right?
 Transcendence
12:19:51 free palestine
Heck, i needed 8 pvp wins to move up lmaoo
 Nevermore.
12:19:18 Never/Nev
Vah

... he was the one that fractured my neck but it worked out!

It was definitely a rocky start since I wasn't quite the rider I had been when I was younger, but it is!
 Kháos
12:18:19 Kaos || Khaos
🥲 Then maybe you could stay up and do what you can now to prepare for the trip.
 distant-screams
12:17:43 katy | beetle
i just fully realized i'll be having a february baby..

hopefully they're a pisces like me :)
 Zeraphia
12:17:32 Spooky Vah
Never

Oh man! That's absolutely incredible to hear!

Every so often, you just get that companion that's made specifically for you. It's always so cool to hear when someone finds them!
 Jack-A-Boo
12:16:51 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
I always wake up in a bad mood, I'm not a morning person
 Nevermore.
12:16:27 Never/Nev
Vah

I decided last year that he would be mine until I put him into the ground. I almost sold him last year when I fractured my neck but I'm incredibly happy I didn't since he's come around to he exactly the horse I wanted.
 Kháos
12:15:52 Kaos || Khaos
Then I would sleep if you think it would help. But since it's already 1 for you, you would only be getting 3 hours of sleep.
When my ex would sleep knowing she had three hours or less to sleep, it was better for her to just stay awake because otherwise she would often wake up in a bad mood.

So my answer is still 50/50. I'm the same way as her. 🤷
 Zeraphia
12:15:38 Spooky Vah
<,<

That sketch did not turn out very well. I think I will... just not. XD
 Jack-A-Boo
12:14:30 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
noo my dominance has dropped too low because I keep losing wolves
 Zeraphia
12:13:38 Spooky Vah
Never

That's impressive! It's always hard to let them go, especially when they're /yours/.

Emmet

Oof I feel that sometimes.
 Transcendence
12:12:56 free palestine
-Click-
 Jack-A-Boo
12:12:13 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
Khaos

I'm getting up at 4am to get ready for a 13 hour long trip
 Continental Wolves
12:11:13 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Bored waiting in this drive-thru, I just want my shake already😒
 Kháos
12:10:11 Kaos || Khaos
Hmm... part of me wants to say yes because you need sleep... but then the other part says why sleep. 🥲
 Nevermore.
12:06:23 Never/Nev
Vah

He definitely is xD
I got a stupidly high offer on him two weeks ago and I let it slip to my mother last night on the phone and she was quite mad that I did agree to it but he's my baby 🥺
 Jack-A-Boo
12:06:05 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
should I go to sleep? its 1 am for me

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Panther : +3
Polar Bear : +1
Bobcat : -1
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    60    61    62    63    64   ..   69 

Is it over? All animal RP || OPENMay 13, 2024 12:29 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Sparrowhawk/M/Collie/German Shepherd/M: ____
"I'm fine with either." He purred, watching the pups play and wagging his tail. He remembered playing with Ace like that. Too bad that their pup days were so short. Either way, he smiled, brushing his shoulder against Night's, and closed his eyes, happy.
Osprey/M/ Wolf-German Shepherd-Collie/M: Doesn't know names
He joined the games happily, tiny tail wagging and eyes glowing with excitement. "Hawk! Tanager! Luna!" He called, surprised at his own squeaky voice. He lunged, and grabbed Hawk and Luna's mother-fox by the ear, growling fiercely as he bit down hard, his feather-like fur flying into his nose and making him sneeze and fall. "I got you!" He tackled Tanager, smiling.
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENMay 13, 2024 01:22 PM

Starlight Serpent

Darkseeker

Give Award

Pandora | F | Ball Python | M: Pups

Pandora watched the pups play from a distance. She hoped they wouldn't pounce on her, given how much smaller she was than the others. She was twice the dogs' length but probably a fifth of their weight. The pups swatted at and tackled each other. She hadn't spent much time at all with her clutchmates, much less played with them. The small fights the pups had didn't look like much fun to her, but they seemed to be enjoying it.

Juniper | M | Chital Deer | M: Pups, Sparrowhawk, Selene, Night, Ace

Juniper chuckled at the pups' antics. Their chasing games reminded him of himself with the other fawns back in the day: chasing each other, getting their noses into everything, sparring with their tiny antlers... well, maybe not that last one. Though they did spar with their teeth and claws. He sighed. He missed those simpler days.

He moved over to where Selene, Sparrowhawk, Night, and Ace were. "Do you mind if I play with them? Don't worry, Ace, I'll be careful with my antlers."

Is it over? All animal RP || OPENMay 13, 2024 01:33 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Sparrowhawk/M/Collie/German Shepherd/M: ____
"I'd say that that's fine," he woofed. "Just... don't step on my pups, please!" He purred, laughing and giving the deer a smile, before realizing that smiles meant showing his long fangs. He quickly shut his mouth, blinking apologetically at the deer. He hadn't meant to do that. He wondered how Juniper did it, being perfectly fine in a clearing filled with predators that could instantly kill him.
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENMay 13, 2024 01:41 PM

Starlight Serpent

Darkseeker

Give Award
Juniper | M | Chital Deer | M: Sparrowhawk, Pups
"Thanks! And I'll be careful!" Juniper said, dashing to join the pups. He wondered what kind of games dogs and wolves usually played. "Hey guys," he said. "Do you want to play coyote and rabbit?" It was a chasing game he remembered from his fawnhood. He remembered his younger self, with awkward legs, twig-like antlers, and enough giant spots to make him look white. He knew a deer whose fawn spots faded when she grew up, but his herd's never did. He tried not to get lost in the memories now.
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENMay 13, 2024 08:49 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hawk| Male| Gray Wolf?
Hawk jumps around flopping over beside Osprey and smiling." Hey cousin. What do you wanna do?" I ask and lick his ear and nuzzle his neck." Uncle Juniper!" I stand up and wag my tail looking at his antlers. Scary.
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENMay 14, 2024 05:40 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Tanager - M - WolfDog - M: -_-
-
I bound around until I walk into a tall brown leg? I look up. "Who dis?" I squeak. My jaw drops at how tall this creature is.
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENMay 14, 2024 05:45 AM

Starlight Serpent

Darkseeker

Give Award
Juniper | M | Chital Deer | M: Hawk, Tanager
Juniper chuckled and leaned down, careful with his antlers. "I'm Juniper," he told Tanager. "I'm a deer. Coyote and rabbit is a game I used to play with the fawns in my old home. One of us will pretend to be a coyote, and the others will pretend to be rabbits trying to run away from the coyote before he catches them. Sound like fun?"
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENMay 14, 2024 05:49 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Tanager - M - WolfDog - M: -_-
-
"Hi Juni-per. That sounds like fun. Who da coyote?" I say. I struggle on Juniper's name, so my Bea shortens it to Juni. The deer even look like a Juniper.
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENMay 14, 2024 05:56 AM

Starlight Serpent

Darkseeker

Give Award
Juniper | M | Chital Deer | M: Tanager; Pups
"Good question," Juniper said. He wasn't sure the pups' parents would appreciate him chasing them around, so he asked, "Who wants to be the coyote?"
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENMay 14, 2024 08:22 AM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hawk| Male| Gray Wolf?
I look over at my mother and stalk towards her preparing to pounce. I get down and pounce on her grabbing at her neck and nipping it before getting off.
Luna| Female| Gray Wolf?
I look at Juniper." Me me me. I wanna be the coyote." I say smiling and running in a circle chasing my tail
Ace | Border Collie + German Shepherd | Male/M: whomevever
I smile at the pups and nod to Juniper saying he can play with them and I lay down keeping an eye out for danger." Hey Sparrow. Would you like to play a game? We played it when we were younger." I say with a grin

Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    60    61    62    63    64   ..   69 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us