Goddess Juno
04:33:04 Juno (he/they)
eve is awful 😭
 Feiella
04:31:54 Fei the writer
I avoid the eve in explore who keeps finding me
 Forest Dwelling
04:31:42 Floor
I thought Eve would be like bigfoot and only do 80 damage, not insta injure your wolves :,)
 teddy
04:30:05 its yellow
eve is hard!
 Forest Dwelling
04:29:59 Floor
Forced to retire her now thanks to Wolflocke rules -WP Click-
 Forest Dwelling
04:28:56 Floor
Welp, my alpha female got killed by Eve
 TheSigmaMales
04:27:59 Leon, Sigma
Ok.. here I go o.O
 TheSigmaMales
04:26:13 Leon, Sigma
Yo chat

Please wish me luck, IÂ’m about to pop her -WP Click-

:,)
 Kingwolf
04:24:10 King
Teen wolf rp anyone? Pm me, please be able to play female (Malia x Theo)
 Goddess Juno
03:59:23 Juno (he/they)
Hollow: breeding
 Goddess Juno
03:58:59 Juno (he/they)
Urox: yeah that makes perfect sense
 Urux
03:58:48 Urox
Juno
No worries! There are also raspberries in various colours that increase the chances of inheriting rarer pelts. I think golden has the highest increase - but at least one parent should have the rare, legendary etc pelt
 The NightClan
03:58:43 Wolfy, Night
Juno
Green fern, red raspberry, black raspberry and golden raspberry, but I recommend to read the info about the items
 Hollow_Howls
03:57:43 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Juno
From breeding or wolf game?
 Urux
03:57:40 Urox
BUT the rarity can only be obtained from the parents. So don't breed a 15AC R with a 20AC R and expect a 80R pup
 Goddess Juno
03:57:15 Juno (he/they)
Urox: thank you!
 Urux
03:57:02 Urox
Juno
Green ferns do it. They're 2 apples <3
 Goddess Juno
03:56:05 Juno (he/they)
Night: do you know what they are?
 The NightClan
03:55:44 Wolfy, Night
Juno
There are items at barter if I am right

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : 0
Green Python : +3
Rattlesnake : 0
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Earthquake

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    57    58    59    60    61   ..   69 

Is it over? All animal RP || OPENMay 11, 2024 09:24 PM

Devil town

Neutral

Give Award
Selene | Female | Red Fox | M: Everyone
I'm glad ace was back. I smile at him and the pups. I hesitate then say "I think you guys are right" I start to say "We need some sense of order around here. We need patrols and healers and herb gatherers. We need a leader" I pray with all my heart that nobody will start arguing. "We need to decide on it together." I say.
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENMay 12, 2024 05:07 AM

Starlight Serpent

Darkseeker

Give Award
Pandora | F | Ball Python | M: Selene
Pandora made it the stream. She needed a drink of water before joining the rest of the group. She heard Selene's words. Not this conversation again, she thought as she drank the cool water. It would probably just spark another argument, just as it had before. And things were just getting peaceful around here. Well, minus the sickness to worry about.

Juniper | M | Chital Deer | M: Selene
Juniper's ears flicked up in surprise. They don't have a leader yet? He thought canine groups usually did. Then again, this one had a snake and a panda, so maybe it was a little different than most packs.

He didn't know the group well, but he thought about it. Selene seemed to call the most meetings, but Ace and Sparrowhawk were very strong and also liked to give orders, and Pandora was very wise. He didn't know who should be leader.
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENMay 12, 2024 06:22 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nightingale - F - Wolf - M: all
-
"I agree. We can not have animals disappering left and right." I say. I stamd tall, trying not to let the pup biting my leg bother me. "We at least need someone that knows what he or she is doing."
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENMay 12, 2024 07:11 AM

Devil town

Neutral

Give Award
Selene | F | Red fox | M: Everyone
I start the worry about this plan. Who do I think should be leader? I think Juniper and Night have the most knowledge about herbs. Pandora is smart. Night seems like a good option. She's brave, and wise. She'd be a good leader. I wonder what the others think. I thought about all the options. Ace and Sparrow are also strong and make a lot of decisions. I sigh "I think we should all say who we think would be great at being alpha. or leader or whatever." I say "I'll start. Night" I announced, looking expectantly at everyone to start saying their thoughts. We're a team. We have gotten to know each other and we are kind to each other. I'm confident that nobody will argue about this. We'll decide fairly

Edited at May 12, 2024 07:12 AM by Devil town
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENMay 12, 2024 07:18 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nightingale - F - Wolf - M: all
-
I stare at Selene like she turned into a girafe. "Me? Never mind. I noninate Sparrow. I assume we can not vote for ourselves." Sparrow or Selene? That would be my chose. But Sparrow seems more dominate.
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENMay 12, 2024 08:53 AM

+TopHatCat+

Neutral

Give Award
Bai
"Why don't we just ask who wants to be the leader?" I ask.
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENMay 12, 2024 09:25 AM

Devil town

Neutral

Give Award
Selene | F | Red Fox | M: Everyone
I nod "Good idea Bai" I say smiling at her, "Also- where have you been? Nevermind. Tell me later." I say. Now that we had everyone here, we shouldn't waste time to decide. We never know when someone runs away or something terrible happens. Blaze had come back with herbs while the others were looking for Ace, so that was everyone with us.
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENMay 12, 2024 09:29 AM

Starlight Serpent

Darkseeker

Give Award
Pandora | F | Ball Python | M: Bai, Selene; Group
Pandora rejoined the group from the stream. "Pretty much half the group wants to be leader, though," she pointed out to Bai and Selene. She still refused to call their group a pack.

She thought about it. "Maybe we could have some sort of council, made of all the animals who want to be leader. And they could vote on rules and important decisions," she suggested. That still left the issue of who would organize hunts, patrols, and herb-gathering expeditions, but it felt the most fair, and the best way to avoid fights if someone was upset they weren't chosen.
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENMay 12, 2024 09:30 AM

+TopHatCat+

Neutral

Give Award
Bai
"good idea" I say.
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENMay 12, 2024 09:59 AM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ace | Border Collie + German Shepherd | Male/M: whomevever
I look around and see what they're doing and decide to stay out of it. No one will nominate me anyway with my sickness and everything I sigh and look at Hawk trying to climb onto me. I smile and shake him off

Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    57    58    59    60    61   ..   69 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us