Blaze
How's your morning?
 distant-screams
06:07:40 katy | beetle
-Click-
welp i got the lines done. now to try to finish this before i get tired
 Arachne
05:51:44 Ara/Kat
my cat is sitting behind me and she just put her paw on my shoulder and i freaked out so bad
 BlazingVenom
05:50:41 
good morning
 Feiella
05:50:22 Fei the writer
You spy 1 Eve.

Second time. Shoo. Leave me be
 Hollow_Howls
05:49:48 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Free leaves win if anyone wants it
 Boo
05:44:38 Chrissy
ooh that's pretty!
 Demon Souls
05:44:20 Demon/Death
Good Morning
 kycantina
05:43:44 ky but it's spooky
just popping this in chat to see my new nickname and colors don't mind me
 distant-screams
05:41:00 katy | beetle
i've been collecting albinos for a few months, lol. not very successfully, albeit. i only have around 3 right now
 Icywolve pack
05:38:32 Elektra/Raven
I haven't had a albino in ages honestly I miss my DH Albinos
 distant-screams
05:37:44 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
i still need to train up this guy >.>
 Willow Creek
05:36:52 
No problem!
 Icywolve pack
05:36:43 Elektra/Raven
I'm doing well in explore the only thing my training female needs is empathy and I'm set for a while
 Hollow_Howls
05:36:14 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Thanks willow ♡
 Forest Dwelling
05:35:53 Floor
Explore sucks now without my starter alpha female oml
 Willow Creek
05:32:56 
Hollow
Been lurking for about 5 or 6 hours just doing explores and pack activities
 distant-screams
05:32:49 katy | beetle
Icy,
maybe sable, hecate, freya, kalisí or maeve?
 Icywolve pack
05:31:11 Elektra/Raven
-WP Click-
She needs a name
 Hollow_Howls
05:30:47 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Any newbies lurking?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ermine : -1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : 0
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    54    55    56    57    58   ..   69 

Is it over? All animal RP || OPENMay 10, 2024 04:54 AM

Starlight Serpent

Darkseeker

Give Award
Juniper | M | Chital Deer | M: Ace; Nightingale, Selene, Sparrowhawk (all indirect)
Juniper had stayed behind with Pandora and the pups while the others had gone. The pups were cute, but it felt weird being mostly alone here. It was very quiet.

Two loud coughs echoed through the forest. He lifted his ears in alarm. He's getting worse, isn't he? The cough sounded choked with blood. Blackcough. The disease had previously been rare. But with it coming so soon after the disaster? It couldn't be a coincidence. He wanted to go over there, to prove his usefulness and help. But he didn't want to leave the pups. Pandora was bigger than most snakes he'd seen, but he doubted she could protect them if a bear or mountain lion tried to attack for them.

He forced his hooves to remain rooted in the ground, ignoring the force pulling at them to run and help.
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENMay 10, 2024 05:15 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nightingale - F - Wolf - M: all
-
"Sparrow, what do you. You will try. No, you will come back. Let me take Ace. They need you here. And you got trained in herbs by a cat. We are a different species. Their herbs do not work well on us. If you have to go, just promise you will come back." I say. He has been disappearing a lot lately. I need him here.
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENMay 10, 2024 07:59 AM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Sparrowhawk/M/Collie/German Shepherd/M: Night, Ace
"Night, we both know that it has to be me. The... cat that trained me had been raised by wolves itself and taught by them. I trust that I know enough herbs. And the pups need you for food and support. I could never take care of them as well as you do." He bit his lip, looking towards Ace again, worried. He spotted a poppy flower, and shook out one seed carefully. "Ace, eat this. You're big enough that it should just calm you down, not make you fall asleep." He was calm now, but not truly. It was a nervous, pained, sad calm, a calm that was made from heartache. He didn't want to leave his mate and his pups, or anyone in this group. But he had to.
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENMay 10, 2024 08:06 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
-
"Sparrow... I... I'm going to miss you. If you do not come back... I WILL COME OUT THERE AND DRAG YOUR FURRY BEHIND BACK BY THE TIP OF YOUR TAIL. I love you." I say. I lick his face and nuzzle his shoulder. "Make sure you use fennel juice, not all the fennel. That just helps with joint pain."
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENMay 10, 2024 08:11 AM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
He swished his tail behind his back, giving her a sad smile. "I love you too, Night, so, so much. You are amazing, and let me just say that... even if I don't come back, I know that you will take amazing care of them for me. But uh... could you tell them who Ace was, and maybe who I was? I just want them to know that I didn't leave them, and that it wasn't my decision." He nodded to her reminder about the fennel. Fennel juice. What were the travel herbs again? They would keep him and Ace strong. Stronger would be better, especially if they wanted to go back.
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENMay 10, 2024 08:15 AM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ace | Border Collie + German Shepherd | Male/M: whomever
While they were talking about who's coming with me I wander off from the group back to camp to give Hawk and Luna a head nuzzle. I eat the seed that Sparrow gave me and walk out of camp into the woods not letting them find me and covering up my scent with some mud. Neither of them are gonna sacrifice their life for me. I thought and find some herbs
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENMay 10, 2024 08:16 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
-
"Well, let me come with you, just to the river. Then I will go back." I rush back and bring back a bundle of herbs. "Here, take this." (Camomelie and bernet.) "And keep an eye out for golden rod."
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENMay 10, 2024 08:22 AM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
"Yes. You can come, just to the river." He pawed the herbs into a tight bundle, carefully picking them up and then speaking through them. "Wait. Where's Ace?" He was gone, he had disappeared into thin air-again. And now Sparrow would have to go try to find him. "Goldenrod... yes, I'll try to find that." He looked at her, her beautiful fur and face and features. She was amazing, and beautiful, and so, so pretty. He whined. "I'm gonna miss you. I love you so much, and I don't want to go."
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENMay 10, 2024 08:25 AM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ace | Border Collie + German Shepherd | Male/M: whomever
I go farther into the city until the camp where everyone is except for me. Is just a speck in the horizon. I walk over to a house and see some herbs planted there. Score goldenrod. I smile
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENMay 10, 2024 08:43 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
-
"Do not want you to ever go." I glace around. Ace is gone.
"Where did he go?" I follow his scent to the camp, then it disappers. My heart rises to my throat. Where is Ace?

Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    54    55    56    57    58   ..   69 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us