Wolf Play : Is it over? All animal RP || OPEN
Chatbox
 Tropical Pickle
10:34:40 Tropickle
Thanks!
 Kháos
10:34:15 Kaos || Khaos
The Wolf Totem is unlimited for Premium users.
 Old Money
10:33:15 elegance❀
Hey there! If you're interested in a Harry Potter fandom roleplay, feel free to shoot me a private message!
 Tropical Pickle
10:33:02 Tropickle
Is the wolf totem always available to premium members? Meaning, if I use one now, will it go away? Or is the wolf totem now part of the premium features?
 Poe
10:29:02 
I guess I canÂ’t complain about using the totem since none of my females really had dominance, but now I gotta build all my valors back up.
 Kháos
10:28:55 Kaos || Khaos
😰 I nearly sent an email to the wrong person... so glad there's an undo button for three seconds. 😭
 Salem
10:13:41 Rumi
No problem ^^
 BloodWeb
10:13:27 Blood/Nicole
Ah thank you
 Salem
10:13:15 Rumi
Blood
It'll add dominance so it's even enough to raise pack happiness :P
 BloodWeb
10:12:46 Blood/Nicole
If I stagger dominance does it just use my dominance CP or does it take from all the CP I've assigned my wolves. I'm at 150 dom right now and it says if I stagger it'll be 1500
 Salem
10:09:59 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Poe
09:54:24 
Abyss-
I actually like that a lot more and it reminds me of the vampire from Hotel Transylvania haha
 Kingwolf
09:50:55 King
Teen wolf rp anyone? Pm me, please be able to play female (Malia x Theo)
 Abyss-Nature
09:48:51 
I have a name suggestion: Mavis
 Poe
09:47:30 
If anyone has any vampire type names, IÂ’d be interested to hear them!
 Poe
09:47:12 
-WP Click-
Cutie girl :) not sure I am in love with her name for her theme though
 BooJake
09:38:03 Don't call me BJ.
I'm wearing crappy old kneepads that probably have cat piss on them, with my fancy larp clothes 😭🙏
 Rogue Whispers
09:16:27 Phoenix, Rogue
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 0
Mushrooms: 0
Mushrooms Saved: 1,991

Just 9 more I shall be happy
 Hollow_Howls
09:10:56 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Froggy
Fair, it does take a bit to get used to new mediums. Though keep in mind, brushes and even the app you use can impact your quality of art. So take the opportunity to find the app and set ups you like before commiting to one. ^^
 Rogue Whispers
09:10:46 Phoenix, Rogue
Froggy,
Oof. I feel that, I woke up at 3 AM because my sister wanted to ask me a stupid question before she forgot. Didn't go back to sleep -_-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cheetah : +3
Grizzly Bear : +4
Coyote : +3
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    51    52    53    54    55   ..   69 

Is it over? All animal RP || OPENMay 6, 2024 11:33 AM

Devil town

Neutral

Give Award
Selene | F | Red Fox | M: Juniper, Pandora, Ace, Night
~+~
"I'm alright now" I say to Juniper. "Yeah, thanks" I tell Pandora. "Night. Tell me what he did or didn;t do? He's been coughing alot." I say. "Ace are you sick?
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENMay 6, 2024 11:33 AM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Sparrowhawk/M/Collie/German Shepherd/M: Open
He padded back to camp with a big bundle of herbs, and some sweet-sedge for Juniper. He wondered whether or not they had solved the leadership problem. He definitely still wanted to be leader, but he would go along with pretty much anything that they decided. He wanted a pack structure, with healers, hunters, fighters, and patrols. No omega, but animals who would do those tasks. This group was mostly canine, so that would probably work. Anyway, he went over to a bigger cave with nooks and crannies so he could hide the herbs carefully away from any threatening animals. Then, he leapt out into the middle of everyone gracefully, and announced, "Hello! I'm back!" After this, he dropped the sweet-sedge in front of Juniper and lay down next to his mate.
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENMay 6, 2024 11:37 AM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ace | Border Collie + German Shepherd | Male/M: whomever
I snarl." Don't worry about it." I say and stand up walking over to the other side of the den and laying down avoiding everyone and zoning out not listening to anyone
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENMay 6, 2024 11:48 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nightingale - F - Wolf - M: all
-
"Ace did not eat his herbs. Sparrowhawk, where have you been!" I stand up and grip his ear playfuly. "You can not just disappear like that."
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENMay 6, 2024 12:08 PM

Starlight Serpent

Darkseeker

Give Award
Juniper | M | Chital Deer | M: Sparrowhawk
"Thanks!" He told Sparrowhawk as the dog dropped the herbs at his hooves. "Should I save it? Or did you want me to eat it?" Sweet sedge could be used as an herb to cure infections, but it was also a delicious snack.

Pandora | F | Ball Python | M: Sparrowhawk
"Welcome back." Pandora was glad to see that herbs were in good supply here. That was at least one less thing to worry about.
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENMay 8, 2024 02:37 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
-
"Eat it. We can find some golden rod later. The woods are llaced with the stuff." I say through grited teeth. "Tell me where you are going next time." I whisper into Sparrow's ear.
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENMay 8, 2024 05:26 PM

Starlight Serpent

Darkseeker

Give Award
Juniper | M | Chital Deer | M: Nightingale, Sparrowhawk
Juniper nodded and took a bite of the sweet-sedge, enjoying its sweet flavor. "Thanks again," he told Sparrowhawk. He took another bite, not realizing how hungry he'd been.
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENMay 8, 2024 05:55 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
I look towards the other people coughing a few times." Night. You got anymore of that stuff? I need it." I cough and walk up to them coughing." Please." I whisper
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENMay 8, 2024 06:13 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
-
"Oh Ace... Here." I rush into the den and rumage around. Here it is. I Grab it and bring it out. "Here Ace. Eat it this time." I smile as I put it down.
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENMay 8, 2024 06:15 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
I look at it and it eat coughing again." You sure this will work?" I ask her and sit down coughing still." I hope it does or this'll be hard to manage." I stand up and walk over to the middle of the den laying down by the pups

Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    51    52    53    54    55   ..   69 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us