06:25:11 free palestine
Heck, I guess I really do have to save up these wolf oarty tokens for the event

The HEE capture flashbacks are coming back 💀
 Saint
06:11:03 
hey chat
 distant-screams
06:08:38 katy | beetle
unfortunately i'm just using a base since they'll be premades but i now want to own an anthro ferret oc..
 Ecifircas
06:06:23 
distant-screams, no problem. lmao

I think a ferret would just be super cute in your style. I'm interested to see how you'd convey their lank in anthro form. lol
 distant-screams
06:04:54 katy | beetle
Ecifircas,
thank you for the sensible suggestions <3

i'll definitely do a ferret, that sounds fun.
 Boeing
06:04:30 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
XD chipmunk!
(No idea why I said that lol)
 Ecifircas
06:03:59 
distant-screams, rabbit, wolverine, ferret.
 distant-screams
06:03:39 katy | beetle
i don't think i could physically draw an anthro jumping spider with my skillset </3

i think i'll do the bat, bunny, and maybe chipmunk.. i'm undecided
 Ecifircas
06:03:26 
Goddess Juno, to improve your pack happiness, you need to make sure all of your wolves have "Good" or "Excellent" affinity with your pack and that all of your wolves have staggered dominance.

However, if you have a wolf currently that has subpar affinity and you want to change that, you can buy the 'Make Friends' item under Realm > Marketplace > Barter > Apples > Wolf Items for 2 apples. :-)
 Boeing
06:02:55 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Most random animals xD
 Goddess Juno
06:02:46 Juno (he/they)
or a tarantula!
 distant-screams
06:02:30 katy | beetle
oh lord y'all are throwing some wild ideas :'D
 Amygdala
06:02:27 Amy/Anpmygdala
Katy
Bat, lion, bunny
 OCCULTIST
06:02:05 Man Lover
would you accept a jumping spider as an animal with fur
 Boeing
06:01:58 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Chipmunk
 Goddess Juno
06:01:52 Juno (he/they)
katy: maybe an anteater or a platypus? I think they have fur
 distant-screams
06:01:04 katy | beetle
anyone have 3 random species ideas for anthro adopts?

they gotta have fur
 Goddess Juno
05:58:53 Juno (he/they)
how do I improve the affinity of one of my wolves?
 Dawnforest
05:58:11 Dawn
Looking for roleplay partners. Pm me.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +2
Ermine : 0
Baboon : -4
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    48    49    50    51    52   ..   408 

Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 30, 2019 12:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nyasi/Age:4 months/Rank:Chaos Pride, cub/Mentions: Chaos

Nyasi noticed that Chaos was looking at him with a worried look. But why? Nyasi was happy. Then the cub noticed he was shivering. Oh no, now they think he is scared. He shook his fur furiously and felt his fur bristle in embarrassment. No, he has to do something to show them he is not a frightened little cub. His eyes landed on Chaos's tail. It was so bushy! Bushier than his mother's either way. Wonderful prey. He crouched and stalked towards Chaos, who was in water. When Nyasi was on the edge of water hole, he started to ready himself for a pounce. He jumped, and miraculously landed straight on top of Chaos's tail.
'Got ya!', he shouted in happiness and gently nibbled Chaos's tail. He actually did it! He couldn't wait till he tells his mother that he caught a tail of a dominant full-grown lion!

Edited at August 30, 2019 12:16 PM by Heather pack
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 30, 2019 12:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ivy/Age:4/Rank:Chaos Pride, lioness 1/Mentions: Amara, Nyasi, Chaos

Ivy felt a bit worn out. Their hunt wasn't so successful as they didn't catch anything. What will Chaos think of them? And her paw hurts a bit after she tried to make the wildebeest fall. She hasn't imagined how light she was from lack of eating.
She smiled when she spotted Nyasi. But for some reason, he was.... hunting? Then when he jumped, she burst into laughter when he caught Chaos's tail.
'I am sorry, Chaos!', she chuckled and padded forwards to pick out the chaotic cub out of water.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 30, 2019 12:22 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Heather pack said:
Ukuta/Age:6/Rank:Karaz Pride, lioness 3/Mentions:Kenya, Zura

Ukuta sighed. 'I did find a herd of something, but it is too far away. We should try to search for something else', Ukuta said, then observed the miserably small hunting party.
'We do need more hunters', she muttered to herself then glanced towards sleeping Siku.
'Siku', she growled, 'You need to join this hunting patrol. Or there'll be no food'. Siku groaned and rolled on his back.
'Can't we eat grass?', Siku joked, opening one green eyes mischievously at the lionesses. But then he abruptly rised to his feet, either because he saw how small the hunting party is, or either because he got scared of Ukuta's death glare.
Then Ukuta looked around for Aslan, but she did not see him.
'Well, at least there are four of us', stated Ukuta and jumped of a small rock on which she was standing. She roared and trotted out into the plains, with lionesses behind her.
'Keep your eyes open and tell me if any of you have found something', she hissed behind her back and trotted on.

Karaz Pride, where y'all at? This is from page 35!
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 30, 2019 12:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Heather pack said:
Siku/Age:5/Rank:Karaz Pride, lion 2/Mentions: Ukuta

Siku lazily glanced around. Then he spotted a pack of mongooses. He smiled slyly and slinked off from the group. He watched the mongooses bright eyed and stalked after them. One in particular was very close to him, and obviously deaf it seemed. He swiped it with his good paw and pinned it. Siku made a commotion in the pack of mongooses, but ignored them and trotted back to Ukuta with a writhing mongoose in his mouth.
Once he was close enough he bounded in front of Ukuta and let the crazed animal at her. Ukuta shrieked and swiped blindly at the animal. Siku collapsed in peals of laughter.

Ukuta/Age:6/Rank: Karaz Pride, lioness 3/ Mentions:Siku

Ukuta snarled after the mongoose ran away and swiped her paw at Siku, who dodged easily and continued laughing.

I have also added this. This is from page 44.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 30, 2019 12:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Aslan is on patrol from Karaz Pride. Been kinda hard to interact with him there. XP)
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 30, 2019 02:01 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Kenya joined the lionesses. I think Khaleesi was waiting for Naita to tell her if she needed help watching the cubs.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 30, 2019 02:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Primal Silence said:
Indigo / queen / Chaos pride

She growled playfully at him once more before hopping off him. She grinned in reply "duh" she stuck her tongue out at him once more before creeping towards the young cub.

(short again sorru >~<)

Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 30, 2019 02:14 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Chaos

Chaos was watching Nanook watching him play with Tara. He wondered if the young lion thought, he was being too goofy. He mentally shrugged. Oh well. It had been a while since he just relaxed and had fun. He looked around to check on the cubs again. You could never be too careful around water.

While he was distracted, one of the cubs pounced on his tail. He instinctively turned to see, who had leaped onto his tail. It was the young lion. He made a loud dramatic yowl of pain, that if anyone noticed was a little belated. He turned and gently cuffed the little cub off his tail. He had been wondering if he would start playing.

Ajihad/Chaos Pride

As Ajihad was strolling alongside the border, he carefully remarked the scent markers. He wondered if the competing pride would think that he had taken over. He stopped short, because he heard a little rodent. He carefully stalked it and caught a little rodent, that he decided that he would give it to one of the young cubs for a snack or just put it on the prey pile later. He had to carry it with him for the rest of the patrol. He didn't smell anything unusual.

Finally, he finished patrolling the borders that hadn't recently been patrolled by Chaos. He went back to where the lionesses had been hunting to look for Amara. She had given him a sign that they needed to talk. He was a little apprehensive, because she had never done that before. He sat and waited for her under a scraggly little tree. Her eyes were concerned and he became more anxious.

Edited at August 30, 2019 02:14 PM by Candor
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 30, 2019 02:35 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Indigo / queen / Chaos pride

A goofy grin was placed on her face as she crouched in a punching position. Her target was clear as she watched them play. She let out a loud War cry and leapt onto chaos' back and began to nibble at his ear. She pinned her ears and sat on his back with a smirk on hee voice,. Knowing the low chance he could withstand her weight.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 30, 2019 02:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Amara/ Chaos Pride

Amara spotted Ajihad and padded over. She nuzzled him quickly. "I need to tell you something" she said. She had managed to find mud to roll in before she had reached him, hoping to hide her scent. Her blue eyes looked a little worried as she kept close to him.

Tara/ Chaos Pride

Tara giggled as she watched the older lions play. She ran into the water and started splashing before she started making her way farther in without meaning to. She started to lose her footing and splashed even more, fear filling her golden eyes. When she realized she wasnt going under she laughed. "I'm swimming!"

Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    48    49    50    51    52   ..   408 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us