06:25:11 free palestine
Heck, I guess I really do have to save up these wolf oarty tokens for the event

The HEE capture flashbacks are coming back 💀
 Saint
06:11:03 
hey chat
 distant-screams
06:08:38 katy | beetle
unfortunately i'm just using a base since they'll be premades but i now want to own an anthro ferret oc..
 Ecifircas
06:06:23 
distant-screams, no problem. lmao

I think a ferret would just be super cute in your style. I'm interested to see how you'd convey their lank in anthro form. lol
 distant-screams
06:04:54 katy | beetle
Ecifircas,
thank you for the sensible suggestions <3

i'll definitely do a ferret, that sounds fun.
 Boeing
06:04:30 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
XD chipmunk!
(No idea why I said that lol)
 Ecifircas
06:03:59 
distant-screams, rabbit, wolverine, ferret.
 distant-screams
06:03:39 katy | beetle
i don't think i could physically draw an anthro jumping spider with my skillset </3

i think i'll do the bat, bunny, and maybe chipmunk.. i'm undecided
 Ecifircas
06:03:26 
Goddess Juno, to improve your pack happiness, you need to make sure all of your wolves have "Good" or "Excellent" affinity with your pack and that all of your wolves have staggered dominance.

However, if you have a wolf currently that has subpar affinity and you want to change that, you can buy the 'Make Friends' item under Realm > Marketplace > Barter > Apples > Wolf Items for 2 apples. :-)
 Boeing
06:02:55 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Most random animals xD
 Goddess Juno
06:02:46 Juno (he/they)
or a tarantula!
 distant-screams
06:02:30 katy | beetle
oh lord y'all are throwing some wild ideas :'D
 Amygdala
06:02:27 Amy/Anpmygdala
Katy
Bat, lion, bunny
 OCCULTIST
06:02:05 Man Lover
would you accept a jumping spider as an animal with fur
 Boeing
06:01:58 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Chipmunk
 Goddess Juno
06:01:52 Juno (he/they)
katy: maybe an anteater or a platypus? I think they have fur
 distant-screams
06:01:04 katy | beetle
anyone have 3 random species ideas for anthro adopts?

they gotta have fur
 Goddess Juno
05:58:53 Juno (he/they)
how do I improve the affinity of one of my wolves?
 Dawnforest
05:58:11 Dawn
Looking for roleplay partners. Pm me.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +2
Ermine : 0
Baboon : -4
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    47    48    49    50    51   ..   408 

Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 29, 2019 05:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sorry was watching maze runner)

Indigo / queen / Chaos pride

Her eyes scanned the Cubs slightly, nyasi was nervous but it was clearly understandable in her eyes. Tara was playing with Chaos so that meant he was distracted. She crept behind the both of them, her kegs drenched in water. A smirk set across her face as she leaned her head underwater, soaking her mane she resurfaced and stepped closer to chaos. She stuck her tongue out before shaking her mane and soaking everyone
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 29, 2019 05:15 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Chaos

Chaos decided that that sounded like a minor injury. He could probably handle the lioness, since it wasn't a major injury. He growled in mock furry at her, and began shaking his head. He ducked and rolled her into the water at the same time Indigo tried to spray them with water. He roared in surprise. Since they were still in the shallow water, he didn't think Tara would drown, so he pounced on Indigo and pushed her enough to make her stumble and get more wet. He began shaking his soaked mane, which probably didn't get anyone anymore wet.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 29, 2019 05:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tara/ Chaos Pride

Tara laughed as she ended up sitting in the water. It was up to her shoulder as she was sitting. She was soaked, but she didn't mind. She ran out of the water and shook off, almost stumbling as she did so. She watched Chaos and Indigo before she she stretched out to lay on her stomach.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 29, 2019 05:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

The lioness Stumbled slightly as chaos pounced and tackled her. She smirked and pushed him with a playful growl. They fell to the floor and she began to roll over each other due to their nearly equal strength.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 29, 2019 06:38 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Chaos

Chaos violently rolled spraying water very high into the air. He began panting, because he expended a lot of extra energy. He finally got the upper hand for a moment, and took a moment to check up on Tara. He gave Indigo a sly look, "Should we...splash Tara?" he asked. He wasn't sure if she would agree, or get the cubs to gang up on him. He was soaked and multiple rivers of water ran through his fur. The sun felt warm on his back, and he knew if he stayed out of the water for a short while, he would dry quickly.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 29, 2019 06:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

She growled playfully at him once more before hopping off him. She grinned in reply "duh" she stuck her tongue out at him once more before creeping towards the young cub.

(short again sorru >~<)
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 29, 2019 06:50 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
If only bubble tea could get on//
Cri :(//

Edited at August 29, 2019 06:51 PM by Lovota
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 30, 2019 12:20 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nanooke/male/chaos pride

Nanook watched as chaos came up soon after and again nodded a greeting. He watches as the cubs annoy chaos and was a bit worried at first but then couldn't help but laugh as he watched the dominant lion play and goof around with the cubs. He hadn't particularly liked chaos, he killed the dominant of his old pride and had took it over, invading his home. But chaos had been nothing but kind with him and hasn't ever been aggressive and he was even playing with the cubs. He couldn't help but to start liking the dominant male.

Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 30, 2019 09:44 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Mansa
The male shook his head. "I thought you knew the meaning of the name rogue. I don't live anywhere." He looked the lioness up and down with confusion, his mind somewhere else.

Nagasi
Arriving home the hunt, Nagasi immediately searched for her cub. She followed the scent to Indigo and Tara and gave a small, but strained smile. "Tara..." She called to her daughter in a loving tone.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 30, 2019 10:24 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Indigo and Chaos took them to the watering hole. Chaos warned the hunting lionesses.)

Amara/ Chaos Pride

Amara quickly ran over to Ajihad when the hunt was over. "I need to talk to you" she said. Her blue eyes told him it was important.

Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    47    48    49    50    51   ..   408 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us