04:24:56 ky but it's spooky
Bau, oof, it seems like everyone's got awful weather right now
 Luna🌕
04:24:32 Silver (She/her)
Kaos
Anytime!
 -Sweet-Poison-
04:24:03 Bau
We are getting a pretty big dust storm here, they set off the emergency alert for it lmao, I'm loving the wind sounds
 Buddha
04:23:01 
When will it be time for 🎃
 Amygdala
04:21:47 Amy/Anpmygdala
Khaos
I am here too
 kycantina
04:21:27 ky but it's spooky
Khaos, sure, DM me :)
 -Sweet-Poison-
04:21:22 Bau
Kaos

PMS open<3
 BuggyOs
04:21:16 Bug-a-boo
Khaos
always!
 Kháos
04:20:43 Kaos || Khaos
Is anyone available to talk for a bit please? ^^
 Luna🌕
04:17:46 Silver (She/her)
But congrats whoever got it
 Luna🌕
04:17:22 Silver (She/her)
Aaaaand I canÂ’t do Sakura chin because its apples...
 BuggyOs
04:16:55 Bug-a-boo
Luna
just keep an eye out! You might be able to post 'looking for' ads in sales as well
 Luna🌕
04:16:20 Silver (She/her)
Bug a boo, damn I have been looking for that boost all month so pretty
 BuggyOs
04:15:37 Bug-a-boo
luna
there was another but someone else in chat mustve snagged it lol
 Luna🌕
04:14:31 Silver (She/her)
The realm
The only one us 750 mush and is 14 years old
 Loveless
04:13:00 lexiboo
@luna itÂ’s a custom gear upgrade of Sakura chim 2 and pink eye gear, I also REALLY want an infatuation female, however they are super hard to find
 The Realm
04:12:39 
Silver- there's an infatuation pup in trading post for 12 mush right now
 Luna🌕
04:11:30 Silver (She/her)
Trading not reading

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : -5
Margay : -5
Coyote : +5
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    45    46    47    48    49   ..   408 

Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 28, 2019 07:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Mansa
The large lion looked down at the lioness with a light snarl. "I should hope you've calmed down?" He asked, turning around to face her once again. "I was having a pleasant time... you are forgiven."
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 28, 2019 07:26 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Astrid/Chaos Pride

Astrid padded up maneuvered until she was beside her sister. She listened to Ivy's conversation with her. When she mentioned pregnant, he ears perked up, and she leaned closer to smell her sister. Ivy was right about the scent. She eyed her sister closely. If she was pregnant, wouldn't she tell her sister. There wasn't any physically tell tale signs...yet. She began running her head through the possibilities of the sire. There was really only three. Chaos, Ajihad or she had been ravaged by some random lion. Because Amara was keeping it a secret, she leaned toward Ajihad. She watched as her sister tried to signal Ajihad, which confirmed her suspicions. When Ivy backed off, she decided to try to confront her sister. "Ajihad is the Sire?" she asked in a tone that needed confirmation, and wasn't really a question. "Were you going to tell me?"
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 28, 2019 07:29 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Indigo / queen / Chaos pride

The young lioness smiled "hold on tight" she spoke softly before leaping into a sprint towards the watering hole. She hadn't see Chaos since he had left which must've meant he was still trying to find the hunting party. It wasn't long before they reached the large pool of water, there were various creatures surrounding it but indigo just ignored them. She sighed and layed down to allow the Cubs to get off. Hopefully chaos would be here soon.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 28, 2019 07:33 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Amara/ Chaos Pride

Amara tensed up. "I just found out myself" she whispered. "I need to tell Ajihad." She looked down before she looked back at Astrid. "Please don't tell anyone." Her eyes pleaded with Astrid. "Especially since I already went off on that other lioness for even mentioning it to me" she said.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 28, 2019 07:33 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Chaos

Chaos scented the trail the hunting party had taken. He was surprised that they could catch anything, since they left such a large trail. He followed slowly, cautiously, and silently, because he didn't want to mess up their hunt. He came over a ridge and saw them milling about waiting for Ngasi to organize them. He walked over to Ngasi, "Hey Ngasi. Indigo sent me to tell y'all that she is taking the cubs to a watering hole. I'm not sure which one, but I think she wanted y'all to join them later. I'm going to go there right now, if no one needs me. I'm not sure how long I'll be there." He waited for a reply.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 28, 2019 07:36 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Astrid/Chaos Pride

Astrid gave a mournful look to her sister, "I thought we would tell each other stuff like that. Of course I won't tell anyone. I don't have anyone to tell," she added to reassure her. "Poor new lioness. You just bit her head off," Astrid meowed in laughter. "You might need me later to help cover for you," she added. She sat near her sister, "You should probably roll in something stinky to cover up the scent," she advised. She looked to Ngasi for instructions. She perked her ears, when she saw Chaos arrive. She was very curious why he was hear. When she heard what he said, she stopped straining her ears. It didn't sound like anything unusual.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 28, 2019 07:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Amara/Chaos Pride

Amara nodded. "I was going to wait until I told Ajihad. You were going to be next I swear" she said. She gave a quick nuzzle to Astrid before she ducked down seeing Chaos. She hoped he wouldn't catch her scent as she kept lowering herself.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 28, 2019 07:55 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Pandora
Pandora nodded. She didn't really like saying sorry, but at least she wouldn't be lonely. "Yeah. Do you live 'round here?" She asked.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 29, 2019 12:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nanooke/male/chaos/ mentions:Indigo, cubs

Nanook was enjoying the water against his dark colored pelt when he heard the approach of a lion, turning his head he saw Indigo carrying some cubs arrive. If she looked to him he would slightly how his head in a respective greeting to his new Queen.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 29, 2019 02:42 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nyasi/Age:4 months/Rank:Chaos Pride, cub/Mentions:Indigo, Tara.

Nyasi hopped gently of the strong lioness.
'Thank you!', he chirped. He turned back to Tara.
'What are we going to do now? Hunt or something?'
He noticed a couple of bugs around her ears. He focused and swiped his paw above her head, managing in the process to catch one small gnat. He smelled at it suspiciously.

Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    45    46    47    48    49   ..   408 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us