-WP Click-
 River
12:37:20 Mac | Nikwasi
She's kinda ugly 😭
I haven't logged into this account in a few weeks
-WP Click-
 distant-screams
12:37:16 katy | beetle
i'd hoped for a mela at least, since both parents have defects and i used a butcher's broom. usually those go better for me lol
 Zeraphia
12:36:39 Spooky Vah
Katy

Oof one is a HW though.
 distant-screams
12:35:56 katy | beetle
i am so disappointed right now :'D
 Zeraphia
12:35:44 Spooky Vah
Those are some solid talents and 39r
 distant-screams
12:34:54 katy | beetle
eee i'm gonna do it
 distant-screams
12:32:34 katy | beetle
i mean.. worst case i lose out on 10 apples and 1k mush e.e
 Zeraphia
12:31:55 Spooky Vah
Katy

Oof, maybe pop her anyways? I'd be super impatient too XD
 Forest Dwelling
12:31:42 Wolflocke Challenge
@katy

Patience is a virtue!
 distant-screams
12:31:09 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
hmm.. should i pop her, or be patient?
 Forest Dwelling
12:28:26 Wolflocke Challenge
@Aaron

You have to manually take a quest in Realm > Gullin's Quests
 Aaron Burr Sir
12:26:21 
Does anybody know when the quests will start appearing for new accounts?
 LichenClan
12:18:01 
Ecifircas

Oh okay! Thank you!
 Ecifircas
12:17:38 
LichenClan, it gives all of your wolves different dominances so that they can get along better / up your pack affinity.
 Dreamsong
12:10:38 Hana/Max
dont give two wolves the same number
 LichenClan
12:09:42 
So what does "Stagger Dominance" mean?
 Dreamsong
12:07:51 Hana/Max
mustard is pretty preserved
 Ecifircas
11:56:51 
Noquisi, oh. For that much, I'd pass. lol
 BooJake
11:55:31 Don't call me BJ.
@Noquisi
My mustard expired two months ago, my parents say it's still good though, so okay I guess 😭🙏

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +5
Bengal Tiger : -3
Ermine : +3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    41    42    43    44    45   ..   408 

Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 27, 2019 09:15 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Chaos

Chaos arose and went through his waking up process of stretching and yawning. "I don't know how long I'll stay by the watering hole, but I'll stay long enough to get a drink. I'll even play for a few minutes," he promised. He walked by Indigo to exit the den and gave her a quick nuzzle. "Are we going now? Which watering hole?" he inquired.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 27, 2019 09:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Indigo / queen / Chaos pride

She grinned at the young cub as chaos agreed to come. She bent down, picking he up by the scruff and placing her on her shoulders "let's go" she smiled. She turned her head to face chaos as he nuzzled her, she nuzzled back "could you ask one of the lions to alert the mothers that are hunting whilst I go fey the Cubs" she aske d.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 27, 2019 09:20 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Chaos

Chaos just realized that there was no one but Jesiri, himself, Indigo, and the cubs in camp. It was really quiet. No wonder he had a good nap. "Uh Indigo... There isn't really anyone in camp right now. I guess I can go tell them myself," he said. He started walking in that direction. He was a little nervous leaving the den totally unguarded. What if hyenas came?
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 27, 2019 09:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tara/ Chaos Pride

Tara smiled when Chaos agreed to come. She stiffened up when Indigo picked her up, but careful balanced herself on the dominant females back. She was glad she was small enough to not hurt the older female.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 27, 2019 09:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Indigo / queen / Chaos pride

She nodded her head "well meet you at the watering hole then" she called afyer him. She leapt of the cliff leading up to her new den and started making her way towards the Cubs. She explained to them they were going to play by the watering hole, she picked them up one by one and they huddled next to Tara. There were hardly any Cubs do it wasn't hard to fit them on her shoulders and back. (ill play Cubs as NPCs for now since I don't think anyone's online)
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 27, 2019 09:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Kesi
The lioness looked at her brother and sighed. "Stop being a stinker." She stuck her tongue out at him. "Alias is here because he's gonna be our new best friend." She spoke glanced at the older male, "Also dad put him under my watch!"
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 27, 2019 09:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jaytone | male | Damu
Jackal | male | Damu

Jaytone glared at her for a moment, then sighed and gave up. “Fine. But if-“ he stopped himself. “The juvenile.” He gritted out through his teeth. “Touches a single hair on you guys’ pelts... or threatens you, or makes a wrong move.” He paused for emphasis. “I’ll shred him!” That caused Jackal to bark out a laugh. “Oh, yeah?” He taunted. “You And what army? You can’t Fight a juvenile by yourself, Jaytone.” Jackal laughed, a glint in his eyes. He turned back to Kesi, shrugging. “Some lions just have trust issues.” He whispered to Kesi. Rushing, not meaning to offend her by playfully insulting her brother, he added, “sometimes that can be good.” Jaytone glared at Alias the whole way to a watering hole. There, Jackal spotted a small herd of zebra. All young by the looks of it, except for three older, more experienced adults. Jaytone spotted them and hissed, with an evil glint in his eyes. “There it is! Our food.” Without thinking, he started to bound toward the herd.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 27, 2019 10:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Kesi
At the fighting Kesi gave a huff of annoyance before perking up as the male began to bound towards a lovely herd of Zebra. "Hey! Slow down! I'm the queen here." She pouted slightly before tapping Alias with her paw. "Do you know how to hunt super really good?"
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 27, 2019 10:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jaytone | male | Damu
Jackal | male | Damu

Jackal looked on at Jaytone as he pulled to a stop and circled back. Then Jackal looked over to Kesi. “Hey Queen, we’re upwind.” He reminded her. Giving a short chuckle, he padded around until he was downwind. He noticed Jaytone sticking to Kesi’s side as if today was the last day on earth. Jaytone looked once more at Alias, and snorted to himself. Then he looked back at Kesi and once more to Alias. Jaytone steadied himself.

Edited at August 27, 2019 10:06 PM by Mission Kaowtz
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 27, 2019 10:08 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Amara/ Chaos Pride

Amara followed the lionesses and circled around to find one that would be good pickings for her to chase. She watched the creatures before she spotted a Wildebeest that had a bad leg. She motioned to Ngasi about it, hoping it would be a good one to go after.

Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    41    42    43    44    45   ..   408 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us