Wolf Play : Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)
Chatbox
 Salem
08:18:11 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Urux
08:12:16 Urox
Okay peace guys :P
I'll be back at 4 ish am my time to cram some study before my test - I might be lurking
 Urux
07:30:31 Urox
Vulpixles
I see, I'm sure there is someone on here that might match you!
Have a stalk of the forums to see if you can spot one :P
 Vulpixles
07:29:29 Pixie, Vul | ♈
My biggest problem is that I'm very literate. I've been spoiled with my best friend, who also loves writing, so I'm used to very literate RPs
 Urux
07:28:15 Urox
Vulpixels
I'm always down for a 1x1. I actually just got back into it myself after something like 5/6 years
 Vulpixles
07:27:44 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Urux

Yeah I might do that. I miss RP
 Urux
07:25:41 Urox
Aaron
Oh hi there!
 Aaron Burr Sir
07:02:08 
Morning Chat^^
 Urux
06:50:38 Urox
Vulpixels
Couldn't hurt to make a blog page with your expectations etc and then maybe a 1x1 search in the forums?
 Vulpixles
06:46:20 Pixie, Vul | ♈
I keep seeing RP ads and it makes me want to try getting back into RP...but I'm so picky now
 Amygdala
06:39:30 Amy/Anpmygdala

G3 Albino sniffs under a bush and finds Chinese Pottery!

I guess you can stay XD
 Salem
06:37:05 Rumi
Looking for a 1x1 RP!
Humanoid, fantasy and MxM or MxF
Please PM me! I have a fun idea ^^
 Aci
06:16:00 Aci
Intriguing only one SV -.-
 distant-screams
05:56:51 katy | beetle
Urux,
understandable! i'm trying to save up for another custom too ^^ most of mine are getting old.
 Urux
05:56:15 Urox
Katy
Hopefully they do! I'd love to but adopts, but I need to save my mush and apples. I need my custom boy sorted before he's an adult lol.
 Urux
05:55:45 Urox
Ecifircas
He's a big softie really. But has the most stoic mean resting face, he's like 6'4 and built too with tats xD I converted him lol

He actually went to Thailand to train for 2 months in a hut lol
 distant-screams
05:55:27 katy | beetle
Ecifircas,
high rarity, defects, boosts. not so much talents but we'll see if i get any, lol.
 Ecifircas
05:54:55 
distant-screams, ooh. Good luck. What do you breed for? :)
 Ecifircas
05:54:37 
Urux, pamper time. lmaoo
I find that endearing. Muay Thai is badass though. Found yourself a good one.
 distant-screams
05:53:49 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
also managed to snag a breeding to ghostface. we'll see how this goes :p

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +4
Jackal : -4
Arctic Fox : -4
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    38    39    40    41    42   ..   408 

Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 27, 2019 07:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(I know, I'm just waiting for the other lionesses)
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 27, 2019 07:56 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Astrid/Chaos Pride

Astrid waved by to Nanook, and began running to catch up with the lionesses. She finally came into eyesight. She stopped beside them panting, "Sorry Ngasi for being late." Immediately she noticed Ivy, "Hi I'm Astrid. Who are you? When did you join?" she asked curiously. She realized she sounded a bit rude, but she was too tired and impatient to apologize.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 27, 2019 07:57 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
<div style="text-align: center;">Katlego
Chaos Pride | Lioness| Mentions: Karaz

The lioness flicked her tail when the male spoke, and let a smirk of a smile slide across her features. Quietly she tucked her tail around her paws and let her head loll to the other side as she looked up at him. It was an all to innocent look for a lioness who'd rather rip someone's throat out than hear them talk. "Indeed, I did know that. A simpleton could have put that together," she scoffed lightly and lifted her chin, though a grin played at her lips. "And, I'm Katlego. Lioness of Chaos' Pride. And, well, I suppose younger sister to the now dominant lioness," she flicked her ears and rose with a delicate step. Despite her stocky and muscular appearance, Katlego moved with a refined grace, something she could put on like a fraud could put on a mask. "I'm surprised a big strong dominant like you is out here on his own. I'd expect you have lackeys who can patrol for you?" It was actually a genuinely curious question from here. If he had others who could patrol for him, why not use them? Perhaps he didn't trust them? Or maybe he just didn't have them. Either way, Katlego was curious.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 27, 2019 08:04 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
If there is any hunting, my lionesses have joined the hunt unless they said they weren't going to. I don't want to make a post, because it would just be them joining the group.)
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 27, 2019 08:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Indigo / queen / Chaos pride

It wasn't long after indigo had fallen asleep that the sound of a cub whining hit her ears. She got to her feet immediately and muttered a 'ill be back' to chaos before running in the direction of the cub den. What confused her is that all the pups were out playing with each other and the Cubs whining had stopped. She looked around confused. What was going on?
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 27, 2019 08:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ngasi
The lioness nodded at Amara. "Come now, lets go track the wildebeest herd." Using her mothers teachings, Ngasi pushed forward through the tall grass until the had finally reached the herd. "Single out the old and the weak, tell me if you have found anything." Her thoughts went to her daughter and how she longed to be beside the young cub and cleaning her messy, adorable, pelt.

Karaz
He watched as she rose with a grace that sent shivers down the males spine. Her face spoke innocence but her eyes spoke murder, it gave Karaz a small amount of respect for the lioness. He raised his tail as she spoke of herself and her knowledge of his ranking. "And you are no simpleton, now are you." He peered at her with such an intense look it was if she was the only thing in front of him. They were in world of nothing else but each other. "You are not the dominant yourself? Why, my dear, that surprises me greatly. I'm sure you could wrap any male around your delicate claw." He gave a small chuckle while watching her reaction. "Why do I patrol alone? Well, I believe the males in my pride to be nothing but weak. They do not have my fine breeding and strength. They are of tainted blood. But I'm sure you know nothing of tainted blood. A lovely thing like you must have pure killer blood." He remarked with interest in the lioness.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 27, 2019 08:18 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Pandora
Pandora shook her head no. "I'm a loner" she said, ignoring his beautiful eyes. "What about you, all great and mighty handsome one" she sneered.
She will warm up to you soon OwO//

Edited at August 27, 2019 08:18 PM by Lovota
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 27, 2019 08:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Amara/ Chaos Pride

Amara winced when she heard they would be hunting Wildebeests. She shuddered at the thought. Her mother had been killed by hunting one. Amara had been too young to help, but had seen the whole thing happen. Fear showed in Amara's eyes as she recalled the death. She took a glance back at Chaos who had found her not long after and took her into the pride.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 27, 2019 08:28 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
<div style="text-align: center;">Katlego
<div style="text-align: center;">Chaos Pride | Lioness | Mentions: Karaz
<div style="text-align: center;">
<div style="text-align: center;">Katlego listened intently, though she kept her facial features a mask of vague but awed interest. “No, I am afraid none in the Pride are up to my standards. You would be greatly mistaken if you think any of the dults around here can capture my attention for more than a millisecond.” A sneer was quite present in the lioness’ voice when she spoke, her dark eyes sparking with defiance. “I have yet to meet a King I find worthy, but my sister is different and she seems to.. care for the Pride, and wanted to be the best dominant for them. So, naturally, I did my part to help her claim her goal, though the former dominant lioness passed before I could do much more than speak,” while she had held no real malice towards Chandra, If her sister had asked, she would have hesitated to try and simply kill her. When he spoke of breeding and killer blood, she shrugged and merely stated, “my mother always said I had the same conniving bloodlust as my father. It seemed to terrify her, but I never actually met my father, so I had little to compare her words to. I simply believe in carving my own path, no matter who is in my way.” Katlego had to admit, this male, as odd as he was, intrigued her. And she took even deeper joy in knowing Indigo would disapprove. <div style="text-align: center;">
<div style="text-align: center;">((I am on my phone so my posts arenÂ’t going to be as good.))
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 27, 2019 08:30 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ajihad/Chaos Pride

Ajihad saw Amara in the distance. He showed himself to the lionesses just in case Amara wanted to talk to him. He didn't come any closer because he didn't to get them annoyed with him for interrupting the hunt. He began to walk away back to the border to continue with his job. He smelled many different prey on the wind. He thought they would probably get some good food for dinner tonight.

Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    38    39    40    41    42   ..   408 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us