Wolf Play : Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)
Chatbox
 distant-screams
05:56:51 katy | beetle
Urux,
understandable! i'm trying to save up for another custom too ^^ most of mine are getting old.
 Urux
05:56:15 Urox
Katy
Hopefully they do! I'd love to but adopts, but I need to save my mush and apples. I need my custom boy sorted before he's an adult lol.
 Urux
05:55:45 Urox
Ecifircas
He's a big softie really. But has the most stoic mean resting face, he's like 6'4 and built too with tats xD I converted him lol

He actually went to Thailand to train for 2 months in a hut lol
 distant-screams
05:55:27 katy | beetle
Ecifircas,
high rarity, defects, boosts. not so much talents but we'll see if i get any, lol.
 Ecifircas
05:54:55 
distant-screams, ooh. Good luck. What do you breed for? :)
 Ecifircas
05:54:37 
Urux, pamper time. lmaoo
I find that endearing. Muay Thai is badass though. Found yourself a good one.
 distant-screams
05:53:49 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
also managed to snag a breeding to ghostface. we'll see how this goes :p
 Urux
05:53:42 Urox
Ecifircas
Hahah, my guy only likes Muay Thai, good food and grooming stuff I swear, he sends me a snap every two days of him laying there in his little face mask having "pamper time" lol
Granted, we used to do it together when we lived together
 distant-screams
05:53:23 katy | beetle
Urux,
haha thanks! hopefully they'll sell tomorrow when more people are on ^^
 Urux
05:52:42 Urox
Katy
She's pretty
Also before I forgot to say, those adopts are so cute!
 Ecifircas
05:52:21 
twin, you wouldn't dare.

Urux, don't ask me. I don't know what anyone likes. It took me ages to even learn Eternity's preferences and now I'm trained to find the obscure things he likes only. lol
 distant-screams
05:49:38 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
i hope she throws me something good >.>
 Urux
05:44:52 Urox
Wait a damn second...I just realised. He is literally coming to my house on the 6th. His birthday is tomorrow. I should just buy something here and give it to him lol
 Urux
05:43:06 Urox
Okay, I require opinion.
A grooming hamper thing, aloe and hemp. - Is this good lol

It's like half the price of those damn flowers
 sekizen
05:33:43 seki / orchifer
twin,
shh before i get a wocker for my second dog instead of a dutchie
 Urux
05:33:27 Urox
Ecifircas
Hahah, yes I want him to eat a wicker basket lol
 Ecifircas
05:32:27 
Urux, I thought you said you were trying to find him a little basket so he could eat it. And, I don't know, I'm tired and just imagined some guy eating a wicker basket? Help.
 Ecifircas
05:31:50 
twin, no way you just used the demon emoji in the context of a literal wocker... this is undefendable behavior.

Get a real breed.
 Urux
05:31:21 Urox
Ecifircas
:') Sobbing right now

I'm trying to find a little gift basket thing instead now, because at least he will use/eat that lol
 sekizen
05:31:05 seki / orchifer
wockers are literally cool dont even. pocket rockets 😈

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : -2
Western Rattlesnake : +3
Grizzly Bear : -2
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    36    37    38    39    40   ..   408 

Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 27, 2019 06:35 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ajihad/Chaos Pride

Ajihad finally found Indigo, but Chaos was with her, and the moment looked personal. He decided that he wouldn't disturb. He stayed out of hearing range, but he sat somewhere where they could see him. They would know that what he had to say wasn't important, but he did have something to say. He waited patiently.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 27, 2019 06:37 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Indigo / queen / Chaos pride

She gulped as he turned. Stuiped. Stuiped. Stupid. She mentally facepalmed herself multiple times within a matter of seconds. "I uh.. No?" she replied, in more of a question that an answer. She sighed as she watched him turn around. She felt a gulp escape her throat. No! No.. She didn't have feelings for him. He was her king and had been there at her worst. He wouldn't ever like her like that... Right? She sighed, the knew this would've come if she one against chandra anyways.

Alias / juvenile / damu oride

He gave a light chuckle at the young lioness. "also I'm alias" he greeted to the other two Cubs. "what are your names?" he questioned. He felt like he needed a good hint. He was skinny, skinnier than most lions his age.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 27, 2019 06:47 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Chaos

Chaos saw Ajihad in the distance approaching. "I guess I better see what Ajihad wants," he said, so he had an excuse to leave. "See you later in the den area?" he asked. He walked over to Ajihad, "Yes?" he raised a brow.

Ajihad/Chaos Pride

Ajihad coughed awkwardly, "Um...I was sort of wondering who was going to lead the hunt. Also I was going to check on Indigo to see how she was." He nervously looked at his feet. He realized that it had been a long time since he had been alone with his father. Even though he was Chaos' son, according to lion law he would eventually be kicked out of the pride. He was more nervous that he would never get to see Amara again than surviving. He thought he would probably be able to find another pride somewhere to take over. He could also wait until Chaos was older and feebler and take over his father's pride.

Chaos

Chaos nodded, "As you can see, she is right there, so you can go ahead and check on her. I'm not sure if she'll welcome it. Ngasi is going to lead the hunt today. Indigo decided that it would be good for someone else to learn how to. Also I was going to let you patrol the border. Please do that when you are finished here," he instructed. He cocked his head to ask if that was all. When there was no reply, Chaos began walking back to the den.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 27, 2019 06:57 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

The lioness sighed and nodded her head. She watched as he retreated into the distance, approaching the figure that belonged to his son. She took a deep breath and sighed as she watched Ajihad approach. She watched him and nodded her head as too greet him.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 27, 2019 07:17 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ajihad/Chaos Pride

Because Chaos had told him that Ngasi was going to lead the hunt, and Indigo appeared to have taken care of that without being reminded, he felt awkward going to talk to her. He didn't really have anything to say now. He dipped his head in a polite greeting. "Congratulations on becoming dominant lioness," he began. He watched her closely to gauge her reactions. He was surprised that she had taken Chandra's death so hard. Before she died they seemed to always be bickering constantly. "Soo.. you're going to let Ngasi lead the hunt. Is she a good huntress?" he tried to begin a conversation. "How are you? Can I do anything for you to help you?" Whew he had said everying that he came to say.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 27, 2019 07:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

She stood there, stunned, how much did he just say? She nearly had to ask him to repeat himself but she only just managed to cover it all. "I uh thank you" she replied. "and yes, since I'm dominant we will need to have other lioness' capable of leading hints" she sighed and looked around, Chaos as making his way back to camp. "and no thank you". She nodded her head in a manner of goodbye before padding away and making her way back towards the pride.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 27, 2019 07:24 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ajihad/Chaos Pride

Ajihad had to work really hard to not run away. He began walking to the border at a swift pace. He checked to see which markers his father remarked, and continued from there. He went to the territory that the lionesss often hunted at, hoping to see a glimpse of Amara. He had forgotten to ask her an important question. He knew that Amara like him a lot, but he wasn't sure what she would do for him, so he was nervous.

It seems like everyone is socially awkward. Goodness)
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 27, 2019 07:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lmao)

The lioness took a deep breath as she entered camp. Most of the lionesses had left to go hunting so it was just chaos, the Cubs and some lions left in camp. She looked around, some lions staring at her in a gone off look. She sighed and decided to head towards her new den. It felt weird leaving the Cubs, she would 100% visit them but she wouldn't be able to care for them in the night. She gulped as she spotted chaos, she made her way into the dominant den and layer down next to him.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 27, 2019 07:30 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
<div style="text-align: center;">Katlego
Chaos Pride | Lioness | Mentions: Open

The lioness had found a good little place for her to relax for the day. There was a pretty decent sized tree at the edge of the territory. It's branches cast a large shadow that offered a little place of refuge for Katlego to lay. The ground beneath it had been a softer, loose dirt, which she happily laid down on. Her rounded ears twitched periodically, her dark eyes closed as she enjoyed the peace and quiet around her. Katlego had put some distance between her and the pride for quite some time, their abundance of emotions making her feel uncomfortable. It wasn't that Katlego was socially awkward, quite the opposite, but she just didn't feel the same as the pride. Of course, she'd never been one to dwell on things like emotions, or anything of the sort. It certainly didn't benefit her in the slightest to be sad, so she wasn't going to be. A soft snort erupted from her, and she rolled to her side with a low sigh. Once she had gotten her fill of being alone, she'd return.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 27, 2019 07:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Lovota said:
Pandora
"well it 'aint getting you no where with me" she said after his first sentance. "sure" she huffed, thinking about what he said. 'Pandora, what a lovely name'. he obiously hasnt heard the tale about Pandora's Box' she thought.

Incase you didn't see it bubble OwO//

Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    36    37    38    39    40   ..   408 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us