Wolf Play : Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)
Chatbox
 Urux
04:20:12 Urox
Ecirfircas
xD I just have good memory lol. That and I stalk ET and your art a lot, profile pictures and whatnot.
What are you on about is a UK phrase? I thought everyone said it :')
Yep, something to do with licencing, they had to change the name. It's pretty much identical though. And yes, the full name is still what it's called by we just say Want to get some Maccas? lol
 Ecifircas
04:18:37 
Clear Sky, Rougarou is the mythical creature for the Swamp. Defeat them and you'll get a Jasmine and 50 mushrooms! :-) Good luck.
 Clear Sky
04:18:05 Sky / Blue - she,her
what exactly is that lol Rougarou 1
 Ecifircas
04:17:39 
Urux, you remember I'm dating Eternity, I should remember bare minimum facts about your pilgrimage to Australia. <|3 But yes, thank God for that. I'm just happy that even if I pick up dumb phrases like, "What are you on about?" that I'm too old to pick up a British accent and my Americaness is locked in. 🦅

Hungry Jacks? What a name, lol. And it's true you guys call McDonald's Maccas?
 Urux
04:15:00 Urox
Ecifircas
Hahah, no stress. Obscure fact to remember, so don't worry. I moved when I was 12, I had a Brumie accent. Thank god, I don't anymore lol

Oh..I see. Fair enough. I never really had BK in the UK. In Australia it's called Hungry Jacks lol
 Ecifircas
04:14:37 
I'd PvP more often but the 10 mush to heal your wolf's health every time, even if they only got 25 HP taken off is a bit hard on the bank after a while.

Even if you win, that's 50 mush for 5 matches. x')
 Clear Sky
04:14:15 Sky / Blue - she,her
sure ecifircas
 Ecifircas
04:13:40 
Clear Sky, all factions but your own count as enemy factions for that quest, I believe. We can try it?

I understood it as any faction that's not your own.
 Ecifircas
04:13:05 
Urux, oh gosh. Have you told me this before and I just forgot? I feel awful. <|3
But yeah, haha. I have an Australian friend, Franky, and they always complain about the cold. I google the temperature and just scoff, lol.

And yes, it does. And maybe I'm just a diva but you guys don't have Buffalo sauce and when you do it tastes sweet. I want American BK. :(
 Clear Sky
04:12:45 Sky / Blue - she,her
ecificas i know but would that complete my quest if i defeat you?

Defeat an enemy faction pack in Pack Versus Pack.
 Ecifircas
04:12:00 
Clear Sky, neutrals can PvP you too. Would you mind if I battled you?
 Clear Sky
04:11:27 Sky / Blue - she,her
any lightbringers up for pvp? i have that quest lol
 Urux
04:10:35 Urox
Ecifircas
Haha, sort of right. I'm from the UK, I moved to Aus lol.
Eek okay then you know cold haha. I'm not really used to it anymore. If it gets below 10 degrees celsius I'm shivering lol

The UK has Burger King, no?
 Crooked Magic
04:08:20 Crook, She/her
Amy
I dont feel bad for her, she had all day to play with me but she slept instead so now she wants to play at 1 am.

They're good! I tried the blanket trick and it seems to have worked! They've gotten used to each other and even play fight! It's really cute.
 Ecifircas
04:07:17 
Urux, yes. It was. And is it safe to assume you're still and Australian living in Australia? lol

Right? So am I. I plan on going home soon but it's mostly about getting some loose ends tied up here first. *Then*, I can go home and get the Burger King I so desperately crave. <|3

But mm, I doubt it. I'm from Colorado. UK weather is nothing compared to Colorado. Last year it was -37 degrees Celsius. lol
 Amygdala
04:06:00 Amy/Anpmygdala
Crook
How are the cats?
Are they getting along better now
 Urux
04:05:02 Urox
Ecifircas
I should say Astral's husband because Orbit is trash in PvP, wife supremacy
 Crooked Magic
04:04:36 Crook, She/her
Ecifircas
So cool.
 Amygdala
04:04:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Crook
Poor kitty
 Urux
04:04:25 Urox
Ecifircas
Hahah, I think it was the last time I spoke to you.
Oh wow! I'm surprised lol, but you may turn tail and run when the winter cold comes lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +4
Western Rattlesnake : -4
Vicuna Wolf : +2
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    34    35    36    37    38   ..   408 

Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 27, 2019 11:43 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ivy/Age:4/Rank:Chaos Pride, dominance unknown/Mentions: Ngasi, Nyasi, Astrid, Luna

At hearing Ngasi's words, she brightened up. Especially when she declared they should go on a hunt. Ivy bend down towards Nyasi and gave him a comforting lick.
'You heard the lioness, my son. You must NOT leave the camp at all costs. You will be safer there'. Nyasi lowered his ears.
'Are you going to leave me?', he asked fearfully.
'Don't worry, I may not be long. And anyway, I did see a female cub back there. You could chat with her. And be careful of the juveniles. They could play really rough. And if anybody say anything nasty to you, ignore it completely, understood?'
Nyasi sighed.
'Fine', he replied.
'Good, now go to the camp and cause no trouble. And remember, you are not a nomad no more, but a lion from Chaos Pride'. Nyasi smiled and ran away to the camp. Ivy smiled proudly at him and faced back to the females.

Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 27, 2019 12:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Luna isn't born yet. She is a future cub that is just signed up)

Amara/ Chaos Pride

Amara made her way back and sighed. She hadn't seen anything that would be worth catching on the way back. She did feel a little odd though. Shrugging it off she went to a shady spot in the camp and laid down. She closed her eyes and waited for Ajihad to come back. She figured he would know more about how she was feeling.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 27, 2019 04:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Primal Silence said:
Indigo / Lioness / Chaos pride

She watched and waited, it was beyond awkward silence at this stage. She sighed and was about to say something when he spoke. 'I'm glad your in my pride' her cheeks flushed red as he began to wal away. She gulped "and I'm glad your my King" she replied back ina. Confident tone of voice. She hadn't meant to but she made the my stand out, almost ina. Flirty tone. She mentally facepalmed herself at the accidental flirt.

Alias / juvenile / karaz pride

He nodded her head at her words. "I recently turned 2 years old" he explained with a smile. "how far is the camp from here then?" he questioned?
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 27, 2019 04:08 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Naita | female | Damu

She perked her head up quickly. Oh, no! She thought. She had missed the meeting for the hunt, and now she had to race to catch up to the party. SHe bounded away through the savannah, following the scent trail. Finally she reached the 4 lions, and paused, glancing at Ukuta. “Sorry I was late, I was exhausted last night and must’ve orverslept.” She apologized quickly.

Jaytone | male | Damu

He woke up with a start, looking around drowsily. He spotted Naita running off, and then his gaze fell on Kesi walking next to a young male. He looked new. With a growl, he got to his paws. Jaytone waltzed over, growling slightly at the Young male with a look in his eyes. He glanced back and forth between the two, then rested his gaze on the male. “You’re new.” He said simply. His tone implied he could care less. Then he turned to his sister. “Hey, wanna go hunt? Or do a mini border patrol?” He asked, and it was as if he was oblivious to the male next to Kesi. He smirked slightly. “Maybe we’ll find a herd of gazelle.” He suggested.

Jackal | male | Damu

He woke up and looked around. Woozy dawn light spilled over camp. He smiled to himself. Jackal glanced over and found Kesi, Naita, and Jaytone missing. He shrugged. Then he looked over to Amra, sleeping soundlessly. He nuzzled her, checking if she would wake up. He was anxious though, and didn’t wait. Instead he headed over to where Jaytone was talking to Kesi and a weird male lion... he tipped an ear, curious. By the time he got there, Jaytone had fell silent. He was waiting for a reply from Kesi. Jackal spoke up, “Hi, I’m Jackal.” He spoke to the older, newer male. “Aren’t you new around here?” He asked. He tipped his head to the side in curiosity, looking the male up and down.

Edited at August 27, 2019 04:09 PM by Mission Kaowtz
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 27, 2019 04:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Kesi
The little female gave a wide smile as her brother and best friend, Jackal, came to join them. "We could all go hunting! I need to prepare for when I'm queen." Kesi's blue eyes twinkled with anticipation as she looked at her future pride members. "Shall we?" She asked with a tilt of her head.

*Cue 'Just can't wait to be king' hehe*
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 27, 2019 04:45 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jackal | male | Damu
Jaytone | male | Damu

They both grinned. Jaytone looked at his sister happily; he was able to get her away from the male. He wouldn’t admit it, but he didn’t like other males around his sister. He even was a little skiddish about Jackal and Kesi. He spoke up. “Great! Let’s go.” He turned, flicking his tail. Jackal followed, smiling at Kesi And walking beside her. His fur gently touched hers, and warmth spread beneath his pelt slightly.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 27, 2019 04:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Kesi
The lioness glanced back at the juvenile with a small tilt of her head. "Wanna join us?" She asked, a small smile on her lips. A warmth filled her body and a small blush came to her face as Jackal brushed against her. She stole a glance at him and playfully stuck out her tongue before looking back at Alias.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 27, 2019 04:52 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Amara/ Chaos Pride

After a while, Amara realized what was going on with her and looked around. *I need to talk to Ajihad now* she thought. She didnt want anyone else to know just yet, especially not Chaos. She knew the king would probably get very mad and didnt want that.She was alert, hoping Ajihad would be back soon.

(For Chaos Pride, I have a 9 month old female cub who needs a mother (Father unknown). Let me know if you want to claim her as your cub)
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 27, 2019 04:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Ngasi will be her mother!)
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 27, 2019 05:03 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jackal | male | Damu
Jaytone | male | Damu

Jackal looked away for a second, the warmth spreading to his cheeks. Then he playfully stuck his tongue back at her. He ducked his head as Kesi asked the juvenile to come. He could see Jaytone’s expression. Jackal laughed inwardly. He turned to the male. “Yeah, it’ll be fun.” He added in. He thought it to be funny how Jaytone didn’t want the juvenile male coming.
Jaytone snarled under his breath. “C’mon, guys, I don’t think he would like that.” He frowned, gesturing at the juvenile male. “After all, he just got here. I’m sure he’d like to rest.” He glared for a moment at him. Then turned and padded out. “Whatever. I’m not waiting.” He called. Their was playfulness in his tone and actions, though.

Edited at August 27, 2019 05:03 PM by Mission Kaowtz

Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    34    35    36    37    38   ..   408 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us