Froggy
What have you been up to?
 distant-screams
12:13:30 katy | beetle
nice, i finally hit 7k dominance
 Disturbing Mushroom
12:13:24 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Fei,
Tired, but doing okay i think. Fainted for no reason today. You?
 Feiella
12:12:42 Fei the writer
Froggy
How are you?
 Continental Wolves
12:12:29 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Id catch up on sleep if I was you, I know I wont be active in chat or pm's for the rest of the night
 Zeraphia
12:11:57 Spooky Vah
Split the difference and go 70s XD
 Disturbing Mushroom
12:10:49 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Fei,
Long time no see! How are you?
 Feiella
12:10:01 Fei the writer
hey Froggy
 Disturbing Mushroom
12:09:36 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Hey chat!
 Creeping Death
12:07:58 Kirk | Krik
Yes, anyways. What are yall up to?
 RedRoses
12:07:46 Red or Rojo
Hi Redd
 Nevermore.
12:07:39 Never/Nev
I want to say 80's because of the music, but let's so with late 50's early '60s
 Anxiety
12:06:15 ancient as hell
Kirk
sounds like you answered your own question then :)
 Creeping Death
12:05:56 Kirk | Krik
Fei, Yeah Im gonna probably donate, seems like the best option.
 Creeping Death
12:05:32 Kirk | Krik
80s
 Creeping Death
12:05:21 Kirk | Krik
Anxiety
Well that makes sense, Its just a perfectly good hoodie. Someone else could definitely wear it, just not me.
 Feiella
12:04:44 Fei the writer
Kirk
I never had a ex but I would say donate or throw out the hoodie
 Zeraphia
12:04:38 Spooky Vah
50-80s

Pick a time period.
 Creeping Death
12:04:05 Kirk | Krik
Amor
Well, I dont really want to be wearing it. I have plenty of other hoodie options.
 Anxiety
12:03:58 ancient as hell
Kirk
had that happen once and I threw it away. that felt good considering how we ended things B)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Alligator : +3
Bobcat : 0
Green Python : -2
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Light Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    31    32    33    34    35   ..   408 

Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 26, 2019 12:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Amara/ Chaos Pride

Amara laughed as she skid to a stop. She looked at Ajihad. "Serves you right for cheating" she said as she nuzzled him. She glanced around and sniffed the air. She smelled prey, but shrugged it off as she looked at Ajihad. "You alright" she asked with a small smile.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 26, 2019 12:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(anyone open to interact with Indigo? She's on the North East of the territory)
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 26, 2019 12:56 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ajihad/Chaos Pride

Ajihad could see quite far from where they were. He quickly got to his feet. The wind was blowing from North east to south west. It brought the scent of Indigo toward them. He looked at Amara wondering if she could smell it too. "I haven't seen our new dominant lioness recently. Maybe we should go check on her. Someone will have to lead the hunt later," he suggested. Sometimes he was relieved that he was a lion. He wasn't sure if he could cope with constantly having to hunt.

The watering hole glistened with the sun's light reflecting off the water. It beckoned him, but they needed to go check on Indigo. It looked like it would be a lot of fun to romp around in. He sighed, but it reminded him he couldn't remember the last time he had drunk water. All of a sudden it felt like his mouth and throat was parched dry. "Let's go get a quick drink and then we can go find Indigo," he decided.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 26, 2019 01:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

WolvesOutcast said:
Nanook head quickly turned, startled slightly before A smile spread across his maw
"Astrid. I'm glad to see you today." He said and without thinking about it first rubbed his cheek to hers. Once he realized though he pulled back quickly, feeling his face heat up."uh, sorry..oh uh yea i didn't go all the way in to see. Atleast there will be something once he gets back." He said changing subjects akwardly. He watched her eat and looked around."well have to hunt soon."

Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 26, 2019 01:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Amara/Chaos Pride

Amara shook her head. "You can check on her. She isn't happy I went off on my own to hunt. I don't need her having a reason to get mad at me again" she said as she sighed. Her blue eyes looked towards the watering hole. "She's probably already told Chaos I'm horrible and need to leave" she said.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 26, 2019 01:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Oh yeah forgot she was dominant now xD)

Indigo / Dominant Lioness / Chaos pride

The lioness sighed as the hyenas flees fr the territory. She could smell more of them near but wouldn't be able to handle them all on her own. She perked her ears to see if anything or anyone was nearby. She caught the scent of two pride mates aswell as Chaos. She didn't fancy approaching anyone other than Chaos for some reason so she just began to wander around again.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 26, 2019 01:42 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Astrid/Chaos Pride

Astrid was stunned for a moment, when Nanook greeted her more friendly than she expected. She sat down and twitched her tail embarrassed and only looked down at her feet. When she finally mustered the courage to look at him, she realized he was blushing. She could feel heat beginning to spread across her face. It only got worse, when she realized that she wasn't listening to him. She tried to focus. "Yeah. I'm sure he'll be pleased to have some food waiting for him," she found herself saying. "I know we need to hunt, but I'm too young and inexperienced to lead it. Indigo needs to come back," she said.

Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 26, 2019 03:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ukuta/Age:6/Rank:Karaz Pride, lioness 3/Mentions: Khaleesi, Kenya, Zura

Ukuta bowed respectively to the queen before going out. She gave a low roar.
'Kenya, Zura, come to me', she called out. She already started to scan the horizon and already spot in the far distance in the north of her some herd, but of what, she did not know. And anyway it was too far away. She continued obseving, while still waiting for the lionesses.

Zura/Age:4/Rank:Karaz Pride, lioness 5/Mentions:

Zura flicked her brown ears towards Ukuta's roar and hastily shook herself out and padded towards the calling lioness.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 26, 2019 03:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ivy/Age:4/Rank:Chaos Pride, dominance undecided/Mentions:

Ivy nodded towards Ngasi, but noticed the cold look. Ivy felt a bit nervous over how the rest of the lionesses and lions will act towards her. Will they soon respect her? Or will they always distrust her?
Ivy padded beside the blue eyes lioness for a while.
'When I'll be hunting, where will my son be?', Ivy dared to ask, staring straight in front of her. She felt so awkward. It was quiet a long time since she interacted with a lion in a kind way (if not to include Nyasi). Ivy hopes silently that her cheerful childhood self will gradually come back, and she will be normal once more.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 26, 2019 03:42 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Siku/Age:5/Rank:Karaz Pride, lion 2/Mentions: Ukuta, Karaz, Alias

Siku widened his eyes a bit when he noticed that Karaz has accepted this juvenile. How did the young lion convince his leader? Karaz even trusted his daughter with him! How peculiar.
He heard Ukuta roar for a hunting patrol, but as the queen hasn't called out, then he didn't really bother to go anywhere. And anyway, Ukuta didn't call him so... With a soft grunt he sprawled over the rocky ground and basked in the sun, but kept his ears alert as to what the juvenile was doing, although Siku was slowly falling asleep.

Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    31    32    33    34    35   ..   408 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us