Spirit

What time is it for you?
 Salem
10:36:34 Rumi
Hey Cerberus :0
 SpiritGuardian
10:35:50 Sleepy spirit
Gah I need something to do,
I've already started laundry and done dishes.
The motivation will go to waste if I don't find anything to do lmao
 Seostar
10:34:16 Seo, Pidge
I need one more apple for expanding my den- ugh and I'm 500 Mush short. So close yet so far
 Zeraphia
10:33:28 Spooky Vah
:3

Always glad to help!
 distant-screams
10:33:11 katy | beetle
Vah,
that works xD thank you!
 Zeraphia
10:32:30 Spooky Vah
Katy

Well, Cecelia means blind... and it's kind of lowkey fancy--
 Zeraphia
10:31:10 Spooky Vah
Zefhyr

The custom maker has a pretty solid list of everything
 distant-screams
10:30:01 katy | beetle
-WP Click-

name ideas? i prefer victorian / medieval sounding names.
 ZEFHYR
10:29:18 
are there lists anywhere of like-decore items, such as all of the flowers, all of the animals, and so on?
 Loveless
10:23:17 lexiboo
Welcome back!!!
 Transcendence
10:20:54 free palestine
Me looking at suggestion forum and having tiny ideas but i have bad rejection anxieties lmao good game
 BlazingVenom
10:19:46 
thanks! itÂ’s nice to be back
 Anxiety
10:17:59 ancient as hell
welcome back!
 BlazingVenom
10:16:15 
bet okay
i havenÂ’t played in a while so iÂ’m relearning a lot lol
 Anxiety
10:15:35 ancient as hell
80-96 hours of actual pregnancy
+
2-5 hours of labor
 Creeping Death
10:15:29 Kirk | Krik
Katy Yes
 BlazingVenom
10:14:39 
how long are wolves pregnant for?
 distant-screams
10:13:15 katy | beetle
should i do more halloween themes for premade adopts? they're pretty fun to make

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -2
Black Bear : -1
Spotted Hyena : 0
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Light Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    29    30    31    32    33   ..   408 

Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 25, 2019 09:57 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Amara/ Chaos Pride

Amara bolted after him. "You cheated" she laughed as she stretched her legs, trying to keep up. She knew the chance of her beating him was slim to none, but she has so much fun just playing and racing with him. She did keep in mind the chance of Chaos kicking him out, but she wondered sometimes if she should follow Ajihad if that were to happen.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 25, 2019 11:05 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ngasi
The lioness looked him over and heaved a heavy sigh. "We're all still grieving but there are still cubs that need to be fed. I understand the pain more than you might know. But we still need to keep ourselves together. In light of this, may I lead a hunting party? I say we hunt a good meal and give a mournful celebration of Chandras life?" She titled her head along with the idea. Indigo was off somewhere so Ngasi took it upon herself to take charge when Indigo was not around.

Karaz
The male released spent up breath at the others frightened response, he was merely a cub and Karaz had just made the wee thing metaphorically pee his pants. "Hmph, yesterday I hadn't enough time to patrol because I was distracted by my daughter's... shenanigans, so you will walk alongside me and answer any questions I might have." The king spoke, never breaking eye contact with the juvenile. "First question, if I allow you to join my pride... what do you intend to do?"
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 26, 2019 02:31 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nanook/ Male/chaos

Nanook slowly made his way to the scraps from their hunt yesterday, picking up a good sized peice and headingnbackntowards the dens. He walked up to the king and queens den and cleared his throat loudly to ankoince his presence to Chaos. He walked halfway in before stopping. "I apologize for bothering you my king. I know yoi dont want company but I've brought you something to eat when you're ready." He said and sat it a few feet from him."im..not good with comfort..im not good with others really..but uh..if you want company and you don't want sympathy or anything past the normal you can call on my sir. I'm never far." He said and nosed before backing up and exiting the den again.

Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 26, 2019 06:35 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Sorry guys for not replying. The time when you are active, is when it is very late for me. And by god! Y'all are so fast at typing! FOUR PAGES!!! Eesh. And lmao. Ivy just had a sleepover at Chaos pride xD. Again sorry)

Nyasi/Age:4 months/Rank:Nomad/Mentions: Ivy, Nanook

Nyasi softly opened his amber eyes. He expected to see swaying grass in front of him like he always did, but instead he saw a dark male entering the cave where he earlier saw a dead lioness. Nyasi sharply raised his head. They have been sleeping right in a pride!
'Mum!', he whispered, shaking his mother's brown shoulder frantically, 'MUM!'
Ivy moaned.
'What is it Nyasi?', we are in a different territory! We need to run!!!', Nyasi said, fright overtaking him and he was on the verge of tears. He ran over to his mother's tail and started to pull it in panic.
'Quick! Quick!' Suddenly his mother's paw swatted him on the head. He yelped.
'Calm down Nyasi. All is fine', his mother hissed, but then picked him up and licked him.
'Don't worry', she softly repeated. Nyasi was breathing fast. He felt his heart beat loudly, as though it will pop out any moment. But with his mother's comforting licking, he gradually calmed down.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 26, 2019 07:01 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ivy/Age:4/Rank:Nomad/Mentions:Nyasi, Chaos

Ivy finished licking Nyasi. Poor Nyasi. He is so scared of prides. Hopefully Chaos will accept them and Nyasi will learn how to be a real hunter, a real fighter, a real lion. Ivy spotted Chaos walking away somewhere.
'Wonderful', she thought to herself, 'We could finally deal the things in privacy. She trotted after him. To her disappointment there was another lioness with peculiar blue eyes. He started to talk with the lioness.
'I had enough of waiting and being interrupted', Ivy thought to herself angrily, 'I will have to do this for my own son. Whatever it will cost'.
She trotted towards him.
'Chaos', she called out and came nearer to him. She gave a little respective nod towards the lioness, but stared coldly and determinedly at Chaos, hiding all her emotions.
'You told me to convince you, so I will'. She raised her tail in pride.
'I, Ivy, daughter of Knegly, former lioness of Cloud Pride, was the sole survivor after the ambush on our pride by strange creatures with slim black things that killed our lions from distance'. Bloody memory flashed in Ivy's head, but this time she managed to not get lost by that. She is not young and scared. She is the survivor now, and a mother.
'I was one and a half years old back then, and managed to survive alone for three years. I gave birth to my son, Nyesi, after I got surrounded by two nomad lions. I had no other choice but to obey, or they would've killed me. I raised Nyasi alone for another four months. I have hunted and killed animals. I, am the survivor'. She paused for a dramatic effect, taking in breath.
'You have also asked me if I did anything that you gave me request to join a pride. I'll say no. I only trespassed and managed to run away from a lioness and climb up the tree. Maybe your pride had hard times back then, I don't know, but I have foolishly declined your request and ran away. Ran away, from the opportunity'.
Ivy stood there, staring into Chaos's eyes. Right at that moment more flashbacks came. Her leader pouncing at the strange creatures. The cubs yelling in fright. Her mother jumping in front of her and dying. She has saved her life. Her best friend coughing out blood. Ivy ran through the dry grass. She was frightened. A shot was heard and whistled past her. She turned back and that same thing whistled at her and right into her left tooth. She still remembers the pain. But she ran on. She ran on.....
Ivy came back to reality, with tears threatening to come out any second. She begged silently for Chaos to reply.
'So?', she growled, hoping he won't see her vulnerability like last time, 'Will you accept or refuse the true survivor and her son, who has actually the gift of hearing?'

Edited at August 26, 2019 07:03 AM by Heather pack
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 26, 2019 07:05 AM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Astrid/Chaos Pride

Astrid heard Nanook go to Chaos' den. She opened one eye a slit to observe. Aww. He had brought Chaos food. The only thing Chaos wasn't home at the moment. Astrid took her time waking up. She went through her process of stretching and yawning. She dashed over to Nanook's side. "Hey Nanook," she smiled rumbling in her throat, "That was a sweet thing you did. Sorry to disapoint you, but Chaos has been up for a while. He ran out of the den are 30 minutes ago." She touched her tail sympathetically to Nanook's side. She walked over to the prey pile. She was allowed to eat as long as no one with more dominance wanted to eat. She took a few dainty bites, because there wasn't much left. A new hunting party would need to be sent out for the day. Astrid didn't know who would lead it. She couldn't because she wasn't a full lioness yet. Astrid realized she would just have to wait for Indigo to come back for grieving or for one of the other lionesses to step up.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 26, 2019 07:10 AM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Chaos

Chaos straightened himself, and tried to make himself look more like the king of animals. He shouldn't have let himself get so down. He sat on his haunches and carefully listened to Ngasi's request. It was reasonable and someone needed to do it. Katlego didn't seem like the type, so it left Ngasi. He agreed, so he nodded, "Yes. The pride must go on. If Indigo doesn't want to lead the hunting patrol, you may." He turned when Ivy came dashing up. He had forgotten about her, and realized he hadn't had a chance to deal with her. He was surprised that he had invited her to join if that is what she had done. "I will give you a chance. We shall see if you make a fit match for the pride. Join Ngasi on the hunting patrol lioness. I'm going to continue patroling the border." As he was about to turn and walk on he realized that he didn't know her name, "Lioness what is your name." He shuffled his feet and looked at the ground. He should have asked her name before. He was slightly embarressed at such a slip.

Edited at August 26, 2019 07:12 AM by Candor
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 26, 2019 07:18 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ivy/Age:4/Rank:Nomad/Mentions:Chaos

Now Ivy truly felt heart broken. He has really forgotten her. And he forgot her name even though she has already said it!
'Ivy', she replied, holding herself from hissing at his ignorance, and bowed her head to him, 'Thank you for giving me a chance', she added.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 26, 2019 08:28 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Siku/Age:5/Rank:Karaz Pride, lion 2/Mentions:

Siku opened his dark green eyes and stretched his limbs. Then he slowly rised to his paws and limped towards the edge of the den. He spotted Karaz dealing with a juvenile. Siku smirked and lied down, waiting for the hunting patrol to be ordered while watching how Karaz deals with the trespassers. Karaz isn't always nice to trespassers, and Siku himself doesn't like them. Especially the foolish young ones.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 26, 2019 08:36 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ukuta/Age:6/Rank:Karaz Pride, lioness 3/Mentions: Karaz, Alias, Khaleesi

Ukuta shook her wheat coloured fur. She yawned and looked around with her grey eyes. Wonderful day to hunt! It feels lucky today. Maybe they'll manage to catch some big prey from first time? She stood up and spotted Karaz dealing with a juvenile.
'Good, so the queen must be awake too', she thought to herself and padded towards the den where the queen and the king sleep. She spotted Khaleesi there.
'Your majesty', Ukuta dared to speak out, 'Should I lead a hunting patrol?'

Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    29    30    31    32    33   ..   408 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us