08:22:48 ace <3
Ara,
yep, thats right
 Elixter
08:22:37 Matt(hew)
I somehow have negative 1 moves in explore lol
 Arachne
08:19:05 Ara/Kat
apparently she's 150 pounds but her parents are 143 and 145? did i do it right?
-WP Click-
 Creeping Death
08:15:01 Kirk | Krik
Kaos
Pretty well actually, I love it and prefer it. But I only eat if im watching tv.
 Kháos
08:13:35 Kaos || Khaos
How do people eat alone? 💔
 Creeping Death
08:12:18 Kirk | Krik
Hello
 Smilɘcat
08:08:28 Danasha [T/T]
Hey chat
 Salem
08:08:27 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Zeraphia
08:06:28 Spooky Vah
Rage

Oooh see you around!
 Rageing Stormz
08:05:43 Raw Onions
Well I better poof now
I'll just add to my bio later XD
 Zeraphia
08:03:26 Spooky Vah
Qyu

I love that pose!

Never

Oooh that's so cool!
 Nevermore.
08:00:39 Never/Nev
Vah

Pesto was one of the first things I learned to make xD I add pesto to basically everything I can
 Qyusen
08:00:12 Qyu - all pronouns
-Click-
 Zeraphia
07:57:22 Spooky Vah
Never

Oh man! I hope you do have enough! Fresh pesto sounds absolutely divine.
 Rageing Stormz
07:57:12 Raw Onions
Zera
Ah good luck with the character sheet
 Nevermore.
07:55:44 Never/Nev
Vah

Hopefully xD I'm not positive that we'll have enough basil for pesto but oh well. For just two of us we can share a small amount
 Zeraphia
07:54:50 Spooky Vah
Rage

Exhausted but working through a character sheet!

Never

No worries at all, you're making dinner.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : 0
Margay : -4
Alligator : +2
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    27    28    29    30    31   ..   408 

Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 25, 2019 08:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Indigo / Lioness / Chaos pride

The lioness looked at the female. A cold emotionless look on her face. She wasn't going to break, she wasn't going to be seen as weak, so why not no emotions whatsover. "I'm fine" she basically chokes our and walked away. Not wanting to face any emotions or memories.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 25, 2019 08:21 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Mission Kaowtz said:
Jaytone | male | Damu

He sniffed the air, sneezing as his sister’s scent teased his nose. He got up, his ear flicking. Carefully he crouched in the shadows, a smile creeping onto his face. “This...” he muttered under his breath. Then he spoke up as Kesi came into the den. “Is for waking me up!” With a large leap, he landed on top of Kesi and rolled with her, laughing and fighting his way to pin her to the ground. Finally she was underneath him. He smiled and laughed. “Gotcha, Kesi!” Jaytone whisked his tail high into the air, backing off of Kesi.

Naita | female | Damu

She looked up at Khaleesi. “By
Chaos. A lioness from Chaos Pride had returned them.

Edited at August 25, 2019 08:21 PM by Mission Kaowtz
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 25, 2019 08:21 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Mission Kaowtz said:
@bubbletea, Kesi was talking to Jaytone before he finally got accepted. Now I think we’re continuing the conversation between them

We timeskipped to the next day
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 25, 2019 08:24 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
<div style="text-align: center;">Ngasi | F | Huntress | Chaos | M: Indigo
<div style="text-align: center;">The lovely lioness pinned her ears and frowned. She followed after the maned female and stopped in front of her. "No you're not. Even I can tell that. Don't blame yourself for what happened to Chandra..." The name pained her to say it and a look of hurt flashed across her features. "I'll admit that I'm not alright either. I should have been there to help her but she would not blame you." Her look was genuine and her words were true.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 25, 2019 08:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Amara/ Juvenile/ Chaos Pride

Amara stretched as she started to stir. She smiled as she saw Ajihad and walked over. "Want to go for a walk?" Her blue eyes watched him as she shook the dust from her fur. She glanced around to see what the others were up to. She was rather hungry, but didn't let the others know.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 25, 2019 08:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Indigo / Lioness / Chaos pride

Low growl rumbled in her throat, ngasi's words hitting her like spears through her flesh. "I said I'm fine" she growled and stalked away quickly. Her strides long and fast, she needed to get away, escape from all the memories.

(sorry its short, again >~<)
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 25, 2019 08:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
<div style="text-align: center;">Ngasi | F | Huntress | Chaos | M: Open
<div style="text-align: center;">She sighed and hopped up on a few rocks to bathe in the coming sunlight, a heavy feeling in her heart. "What am I going to do without you..." She said aloud, looking up at the sky where she imagined Chandra looking down at her. The lionesses pale blue eyes flashed with an indescribable emotion as she imagined the lioness embracing her, filling her with such love.
<div style="text-align: center;">(Mmmmm Ngasi might be into girls...)
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 25, 2019 08:30 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Chaos

Chaos woke up, but he was still half asleep. He didn't want to get up, and he wasn't hungry. He realized that he was feeling something, that he didn't rememer feeling before. He woke up a little more, because he didn't like the feeling. It was waking him up. He sat up straight, and woke up a little more. He realized that he was feeling depressed and sad. He couldn't remember why. Suddenly, it all came crashing back again. Chandra's death. He could feel tears wanting to well up in his eyes. He was annoyed with himself, and wanted to get up, but he didn't want anyone else to see him crying. He couldn't stand their sympathetic facial expressions, and their not comforting words of wisdom.

Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 25, 2019 08:33 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
<div style="text-align: center;">Ngasi | F | Huntress | Chaos | M: Open
<div style="text-align: center;">"Chandra..." She whispered and tears of joy sprung to her eyes. Blinking them away, Ngasi bounded down from the large rock. She noticed the dominant male up and about and offered him a small smile. "How are you feeling?" She asked. Her natural tone was regal and commanding but her eyes were warm and strong.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 25, 2019 08:40 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ajihad/Chaos Pride

Ajihad woke up, when Amara came over. "Good morning," he yawned. "I think I would like to eat breakfast first if there is any food left," he said, "We can go for a walk later." He realized that sounded very self centered and uncaring, "Second thought let's go for that walk," he gave her a half smile. He got up and stretched, "Where do you want to walk?" he asked.

Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    27    28    29    30    31   ..   408 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us