Just got home from tubing ad I swear to God I thought I broke my ribs 💀
 technoblade
04:26:13 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake

ahh alright as long as you're good now
 BooJake
04:25:57 Don't call me BJ.
@Mac
I used to be like that too LMAO, didn't have an inhaler, but a weird breathing machine thing 😭
 Anton pack
04:25:03 
Thanks guys
 Noquisi
04:25:02 Mac | Nikwasi
Tasted bad*
Not smelled bad
 Anton pack
04:24:47 
Oh, I see
 BooJake
04:24:43 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
I'm alright, I just ran too much :')
 Noquisi
04:24:33 Mac | Nikwasi
I haven't had an asthma attack in a long ass time and I'm pretty sure I grew out of it
But I remember when I was really little and I had one I would be so scared and crying but refuse to use the inhaler because it smelled bad 💀
 Anton pack
04:24:27 
Wha? How do I do that?
 Forest Dwelling
04:23:52 Wolflocke Challenge
@Anton

Dominance affects pack happiness so you can't have wolves with the same number of dominance. Easy way to fix the issue is simply changing the dominance points of the pups but don't make them the same number!
 kycantina
04:23:38 ky but it's spooky
Anton, stagger dominance so none of them have the same amount of it
 technoblade
04:21:58 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake!

You good?
 Anton pack
04:21:28 
How do I raise that?
 Anton pack
04:21:10 
Okay wow. 5 pups dropped pack happiness to 23
 BooJake
04:19:24 Don't call me BJ.
An asthma attack*
 BooJake
04:19:13 Don't call me BJ.
Had a asthma attack during a game of amtguard what the fuck 😭🙏
 Forest Dwelling
04:17:56 Wolflocke Challenge
And for this reason, I'm putting "Wolflocke Challenge" as my nickname

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -5
Wolverine : +2
Red Fox : -1
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Fog

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    26    27    28    29    30   ..   69 

Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 26, 2024 08:09 AM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ace | Border Collie + German Shepherd | Male/M: Selene
I smell her scent before I see her." What do you need?" I say and look away instead looking at a leaf falling from a tree and basically ignoring Selene
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 26, 2024 08:09 AM

Devil town

Neutral

Give Award
Selene | F | Red Fox | M: Ace
~+~
I followed the scent into a winding forest pathway. I was surprised there still was a forest around here. The scent got stronger, and I fastened my pace. The pathway ended and I sniffed the air. I ran towards the smell and found a cave. That's when I heard his voice. "Ace...?" I called, the scent was really strong now. "Are you here?"

Edited at April 26, 2024 08:12 AM by Devil town
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 26, 2024 08:12 AM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Yeah I'm here." I call out and look towards the entrance seeing her standing there." What did you need?" I ask looking back at her and curling in a ball.It's freezing in here I shiver slightly from the cold
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 26, 2024 08:14 AM

Devil town

Neutral

Give Award
Selene | F | Red Fox | M: Ace
~+~
I was slighty annoyed at his tone, but he didn't look okay. "Are you alright?" I ask, walking into the cave and laying down near him, but still keeping my distance. He seemed different than before. I hope he;s okay. "I came to look for you"
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 26, 2024 08:17 AM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
"I'm fine. I didn't want to talk to anyone or be near anyone because I know I'd hurt them." I say and stand up walking to a corner of the cave far away from her so I wouldn't accidentally lose my temper on the wrong person
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 26, 2024 08:20 AM

Devil town

Neutral

Give Award
Selene | F | Red fox | M: Ace
~+~

"Oh" I say, standing up again. "Alright." I start walking towards the cave entrance "We'll be heading out to the park soon. So don't stay here too long. It's not good for you." I say "We're going to find a home for all of us" I think for a moment "I want you to be a part of that decision. We'll wait for you. Come back to camp when you feel ready" I say, and smile. Then I run back the way I came, to camp.
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 26, 2024 08:26 AM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ace | Border Collie + German Shepherd | Male/M: Open
I let out a sigh of relief when she leaves and I cuddle close to some pups I found earlier in the woods." You guys are gonna be fine." I say quietly and stand up." Let's go." I say and start walking to camp with 2 pups in my jaw
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 26, 2024 08:30 AM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Sparrowhawk/M/Collie/German Shepherd/M: I dunno, whoever's there
He quit whining. The group needed him. "Yes, we should stop arguing. But for the record, I didn't ever think that I should be the leader JUST because of my mate." He pawed at his ears absentmindedly, as they were ringing from the fox's loud screech. "Does anyone know where a good cave system would be? The park is pretty low, what if it's flooded? My den got flooded, and I nearly drowned. I don't want a repeat of that." He looked around the group, trying not to follow his instincts and just herd them into a group again. He doubted that they would react well to him coming near them right now. And he wasn't in the best mood anyway, with both Ace and the screaming Fox trying his temper, which he worked hard enough to keep as it was. Especially that Fox, insulting him and his mate. He didn't doubt that she would be a good beta, or maybe leader, but he could hunt, fight, and heal the rest of this group. Probably. He walked over to the fire, and rolled on it, carefully putting it out. He did feel some fur get burnt, but it was worth anything to protect this pack and, of course, his mate and coming pups. He looked around for Night, just scared and a bit hurt. All he ever tried to do was either take care of himself, or, if he was with someone, take care of them. And it never worked. Suddenly, he scented pups. He saw Night go over to them, but he stayed. The pack probably didn't trust him with pups. But still, he was interested. Pups!

Edited at April 26, 2024 08:39 AM by Blade of Dreams
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 26, 2024 08:33 AM

Devil town

Neutral

Give Award
Selene | F | Red Fox | M:Everyone
~+~
I manage to reach camp relatively fast. I walk over to everyone. I can feel the tension in the air. "Hey guys!" I say cheerfully. "Have we decided on plans yet?" I ask, hopping on a bolder next to Blaze. I smile at her and then face the rest of our little pack, if you could call it one.
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 26, 2024 08:33 AM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ace | Border Collie + German Shepherd | Male/M: Everyone
I walk into camp with pups in my mouth and I go over to the group." These little cuties need a home to." I say to them and sit down next to Alex
Alexander| M| Wolf-dog| M: Everyone
"Oh I'll show you guys a cave or den system I found earlier when I was trying to get here." I look to them and see if anyone agrees it's me or if they aren't listening

Edited at April 26, 2024 08:34 AM by Hunting Leopard

Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    26    27    28    29    30   ..   69 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us