Frostyhills24
02:07:00 Frosty, (She/Her)
Get it I guess?

Sheep Stealer growls at campers.

Mood: Fierce
 Poe
02:06:52 
Floor-
I gotta look into this. Seems interesting.
 Stygian Forest
02:06:46 
Floor

I'm slowly inching towards it.
 Forest Dwelling
02:04:52 Floor
@Poe

It really is. Can't use healing items, either-

@Stygian

Good luck on your goal! I can't even keep 60 without spending it on figures lol
 Stygian Forest
02:03:05 
Floor

Just working on quests trying to reach 10k mushrooms.
 Forest Dwelling
02:02:25 Floor
@Stygian

Nothing much. Just trying to keep my motivation to write. How about you?
 Poe
02:02:23 
Floor-
Jeez. That is rough stuff.
 Forest Dwelling
02:00:54 Floor
@Poe

If your wolf drops to 1 HP in battle then they are classified as "dead" so yup, I retired her myself
 Stygian Forest
02:00:06 
Floor

What's new?
 Qyusen
02:00:02 Qyu - all pronouns
No reference >:D
-Click-
 Forest Dwelling
01:59:48 Floor
@Stygian

Hi!

@starmutt

Kept forgetting to but I'll do it now!
 Poe
01:59:37 
Floor-
I don't really know how it works so I am curious; since your female got to 1 HP in battle it meant you yourself had to retire hre?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : -2
Leopard : -4
Boar : +1
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    24    25    26    27    28   ..   69 

Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 25, 2024 04:26 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Night - F - Wolf - M: All
-
I look at the rag tag group. No one stepped up to be the leader. Should I asume that role, of Alpha, or pack mothor? I look back at Bagheera. I rock unesayly in my stance. I am the one that made sure they were eating, and protected. But Sparrow keeps an eye on every one, and Selene is smart. Pandora is wise and Bai, is well, Bai. Every one had their own ways to contribute.
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 25, 2024 04:35 PM

Essence of the Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Bagheera | Tabby Mainecoon | Shecat
/-/-/-/-/
Bagheera gazes at the two with a questioning eye. "You mean you have no leader? No alpha, no one to have some sort of control?" She fluffs out her fur, her instincts telling her to step up and take on this role but he common sense overpowers it. These animals barely know her, they would never trust her. "Even if we all chip in, we need some sort of order." She points out. "We must have order for patrols and its worth it to establish a territory and or boundary. Even better if we have a leader, but it's not exactly needed. How about this, let's think of everyone skills. Some of us are better hunters, some have quick feet and good eyes, we can create groups off of this, no?" Her ears perk, watching the animals intently.
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 25, 2024 04:40 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Sparrowhawk/M/Collie/German Shepherd/M: I dunno, whoever's there
"I agree," he said, stepping closer. "We do need more order. And I would gladly take the rank of alpha, or leader. You're very smart, sharpclaw." He sat down, considering, and rubbed a paw down his long ashy muzzle. "By the way, what is your name? I can't call you sharpclaw forever." He looked at the Sharpclaw, ears pricked as he listened, his silver eyes shining as he began to think of ways to help the group or lead it. And ways to hunt, make a camp, and heal any injured animals.
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 25, 2024 04:58 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ace | Border Collie + German Shepherd | Male/M: Everyone
"Well I should get going and find a den or cave that we can stay in. We never know what's out in the wild. I could also take the role of leader with Selene. Since it's better to have a male and female leader. Leading together. I say and lay down next to her
Alexander| M| Wolf-dog| M: Everyone
"I just got here so I'm not gonna take that position." I say and snuggle close to Timber purring slightly

Edited at April 25, 2024 04:59 PM by Hunting Leopard
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 25, 2024 05:32 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Night - F - Wolf - M: All
-
"I agree Ace, that is why me and Sparrow will take the lead. We are mates after all." (First time most have heard this.) I stride confedantly towarads Sparrow and stand by his side.
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 25, 2024 05:37 PM

Starlight Serpent

Darkseeker

Give Award
Pandora | F | Ball Python | M: Group; Blaze, Night, Bagheera, Sparrowhawk, Ace
Pandora shook her head and Blaze and Night's offers to get her food. "It's alright. Snakes can go a lot longer without eating than mammals. I'll be fine. I'm not hungry."

She listened to Bagheera's description of the python she'd met. "I don't think I've met him, but I'd like to," Pandora said. She loved to learn as much as she could, partially because knowledge could serve useful when she didn't have particular strength or speed, but mainly because she simply enjoyed learning about the unique wonders of the world. "I'd love to hear your stories too, Bagheera. You sound like you've learned a lot in your years."

Pandora didn't add anything when the group started talking about who should be leader. Many of the animals here had great leadership qualities. She knew that she didn't want to be leader herself. And she wondered if the group even needed a leader. It would allow for organization and quick decisions, but she also felt that each animal had their own knowledge and strengths, so it might be better to keep making decisions together.

Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 25, 2024 05:39 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
"You guys just have to steal the show. Me and Selene were the ones who created this group therefore it would ask more sense for me and her to be the leaders. And me and Selene are mates to." I growl at Night viciously

Edited at April 25, 2024 05:48 PM by Hunting Leopard
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 25, 2024 06:42 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
He stood up next to Night, his long fur blowing in the bit of wind, his silver eyes gleaming. "I agree. Me and my mate, Nightingale, will lead this pack." He was surprised that she had decided to reveal that they were mates, but he didn't let that show. As Ace complained, he curled his lip slightly, showing a long white fang. "Don't snarl at my mate! And you didn't start this group, it formed on its own. Also, how long have you and Selene been mates? A few hours? Me and Night have been mates for almost a year." His eyes flashed, and his claws dug into the dirt as he tensed, hoping Ace wouldn't argue. He didn't want to have to be in a useless fight that would just break apart the group. But he wasn't going to back down, that was for sure.
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 25, 2024 06:47 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
I curl my lip at Sparrow." You weren't part of this conversation. And if that's the case I'll be leaving because I don't want a overprotective pile of a stray be my leader." I wasn't backing down anytime soon and he knew it." All you do these days is go off and talk to your mate. I've never had that big brother to look up to since you left me alone in a dumpster." I say and go in a defensive position
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 25, 2024 06:57 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
"Know what? I'm done apologizing. Ace, I didn't leave you in a dumpster, I got hit by a fluffing car! You left me! And now you're leaving again. I talk so much to my mate because she's the only one who actually cared! For years!" He felt a tear on his cheek, but swiped it away furiously, snarling at Ace. His ears flattened. "I may be a bad leader because of how grumpy I am, and how stressed I get, but I would never leave this pack now. I care about these animals, even that fanged tube." He gestured at the brown, scary thing.

Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    24    25    26    27    28   ..   69 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us