Chatbox
 distant-screams
06:20:44 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws for my girl?
 Kháos
06:19:57 Kaos || Khaos
Lovebug is such a sweet wolf. 🥰

Lovebug ❦ is in love with Bison 2 and kills them.
 Ace
06:19:27 ace <3
I just need one pvp win for a quest, can someone please do it?
 OCCULTIST
06:18:02 Man Lover
banned from the pub
 starmutt
06:17:33 marsh | they/it
the thread that got locked for talking about alcohol on DT is so funny i come back to occasionally
 distant-screams
06:15:39 katy | beetle
Sal,
haha yeah, i think i'll end up working on this custom adopt order though, and maybe some more premades :>
work was.. alright. had to put a cat in the panini press today to administer shots.
 Salom_
06:12:26 Sal, Salmon
Beetle
Ooo both good choices! I hope work was good :)
And I'm decent, thanks
 distant-screams
06:08:14 katy | beetle
thanks ^^ she definitely has one of my favorite designs, i bought her way back in march. finally now drawing some art for her xD
 Narran Park
06:07:25 Sting
Almost too nice for the bone pile
 SilverShadow
06:06:50 Ash ☆ Crow
Katy

I love it!

He is stunning! I love how the eyes and nose go with the coat color
 distant-screams
06:06:08 katy | beetle
Ash,
a nap sounds nice xD

and i feel that! if it was the ptarmigan or robin feather instead i'd craft tons of those! i use my toucan feathers far too much to be crafting them away
 SilverShadow
06:04:47 Ash ☆ Crow
Katy

Oo, sounds fun. I took a nap when I got home 😂

I never have a spare toucan feather either, lol. Wish it wasn't like the top 3 most useful feather out there... why not the couple brown ones that are too many?
 distant-screams
06:03:22 katy | beetle
-Click-
also- thoughts on how this turned out?

it was mainly me trying to figure out how to shade/light fabric xD
 Narran Park
06:02:50 Sting
Highest rarity from WP to date...Bummer the Weight & Vitals let him down
-WP Click-
 Hugs4Bugs
06:02:16 Bug || Ed (he/they)
Gaaahhh
3 more rabbits for this quest T-T

So close yet so far away
 distant-screams
06:01:20 katy | beetle
Ash,
about the same ^^ just debating what i want to do now that i'm home, lol.
 distant-screams
06:00:49 katy | beetle
the healing talisman?
i've never used it solely because i never have a spare toucan feather to craft it xD
 SilverShadow
06:00:30 Ash ☆ Crow
Katy

I think everything is smooth at the moment.

How about you?
 SilverShadow
05:59:53 Ash ☆ Crow
Do explorers actually use the talisman?
 distant-screams
05:59:25 katy | beetle
hey ash!
how's it going?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ocelot : +5
Cheetah : -2
Mamba : -3
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    24    25    26    27    28   ..   408 

Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 25, 2019 02:24 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Chaos

Chaos began once he came into view of Indigo, because it didn't appear that running would help anything, since she wasn't fighting the trespasser yet. He didn't want the trespasser to think that he was that important. He realized that he had been worried about her safety. He was relieved that no fighting had broken out. He wished he had thought to bring some of the young lions with him or at least some more lionesses. He was tired. Emotionally and physically. He had been running around all day like a chicken with its head cut off. Everyone had needed him, because it felt like everyone had decided to trespass on the same day. He had to decide who he wanted to be the dominant lioness, and worry about the effects of a dominant lioness fight. He had watched his dominant lioness in some of the last moments of her life, which had been pathetic and heartbreaking. His eyes were bloodshot from holding back emotion and tears. His fur and hackles were beginning to rise, because he was preparing himself for a fight. He dug his claws into the ground trying to release some of the building tension in his body. He closed his eyes and took deep breaths, but nothing seemed to be working. He wanted to get rid of this trespasser quicker than he had any of the other ones he had dealt with that day. His patience had broken, since his dominant lioness had died. He growled and stood as threateningly as possible, "What. Are. You. Doing. Here?" His legs were stiff and the fur along his back was rising. His hackles were snarled as high as they would go.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 25, 2019 02:38 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Indigo / Lioness / Chaos pride

Her eyes darted to the king, his eyes were bloodshot, he looked to be in so much pain and it broke her even more to see him like that. "Chaos.." she said in a quite voice and approached him. "calm down, if needs be I will fight, you genuinely need rest" she soothed in a hushed tone.

(short replies for the moment sorry)
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 25, 2019 02:58 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Amara/ Juvenile/ Chaos Pride

Amara somewhat shook her head as she watched what happened. She kept guard over the zebra foal she caught Chaos and grumbled to herself. She knew the new dominant lioness didn't like her, and she didn't care at this point. Her blue eyes looked around before she looked for Ajihad.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 25, 2019 04:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Ivy/Nomad/Mentions: Ajihad, Chaos

Ivy narrowed her eyes at Ajihad.
'Am I starting a fight? No. So better get lost for I am waiting for your leader. I am causing no trouble'.

Jasiri/chaos pride, lion 2/ Mentions: Mansa, Chaos, Indigo

Jasiri bared his teeth at the intruder.
'You think you are so cool that you trespassed, don't you? Well you made a mistake. If yo won't leg it, all our lionesses will tear you apart like a zebra'.
Jasiri too saw Chaos's pain after losing his queen. When Chaos asked the intruder the question, pain was clearly heard in there. Poor Chaos. Jasiri stepped closer towards the nomad, showing his missing lower fang.
'Don't answer that. Just go. Nobody wants you here for sure. If you dare too disobey, with my leader's permission, I'll kill you'.

Edited at August 25, 2019 04:26 PM by Heather pack
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 25, 2019 05:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Pandora
Pandora watched with gleeming eyes. They oviously didnt want any intruders. She waved her tail to the side as she had rested one paw on the other. They were entertaining, that was for sure.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 25, 2019 06:52 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ajihad/Chaos Pride

Ajihad snarled, "Watch it lioness. Your place isn't set in this pride. You shouldn't act rude and like you own the place. You act like you don't belong here. Obviously, you have forgotten how a pride works." He glared at her balefully. Pacing back and forth, he continued to swish his tail violently. He hoped that he didn't have to face repercussions for not being able to hold back the lioness. She shouldn't have seen their dominant lioness like that. Why trespassers acted like they were allowed to trot across the pride's territory without repercussions, he didn't understand. She may be joining the pride, but she wasn't acting like she wanted to join. Disobeying Chaos, where did she think she was going to go in the pride if she did that. Then she said that she wasn't starting a fight. Disobeying a lion or Chaos was a cause for a fight. Most lions ranked higher than lionesses. That's why lions eat first.

Chaos

Chaos stayed around. He realized that Indigo would be better equipped than most lionesses to fight off a lion, but it was his job, so he needed to stay just in case she needed back up. Funny thing was most days he would sleep more than he was awake. No wonder he was tired and cranky and he still hadn't eaten, so now he realized he was hungry too. It was too much for one lion to handle. He closed his bloodshot eyes. He wished the trespasser hadn't seen him like this. He took a few calming breaths. He could feel his fur was very messy. He hadn't had time to groom himself today either. This was officially Chaos' worst day ever. He had never had a day that he could title that. "Okay Indigo. I'm going to let you deal with him," he sighed. He opened his eyes and sat back down on his haunches, and observed the intruder emptily. He had felt so much today, that he felt empty of everything. He now just wanted to sleep, but he didn't know when he would get that chance.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 25, 2019 07:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Amara/ Juvenile/ Chaos Pride

Amara watched Chaos and grabbed the zebra foal before she walked over to him with it. "I know it isn't much, but I wanted to hunt before having to wait for scouts to get back" she said. She placed it in front of him before she dipped her head and walked to her den. She gave a small sigh. *I doubt they will allow me to eat today* she thought as she laid down in her den and closed her eyes.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 25, 2019 07:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Indigo / Lioness / Chaos pride

She nodded her head, clearly worried about his broken state, "its okay, I have jasari if something goes wrong" she sighed "you need to rest everyone noticing it" she then glared towards the nomad. "we can't let nomads see you like this, they'll use it as an excuse to fight and you shouldn't have to deal with it, trust me, hell pay" he smug and misfhevious grin set on her face. "ill rip. Him apart if needs be" she whispered into chaos ear. She leaned back and stepped towards him. "so what's it gonna be hmm?" she questioned, a smirk plastered to her race. "the easy way." she gave a thoughtdul look "or the brutal one" she grinned and began to circle him, bloodthirst clear in her eyes.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 25, 2019 07:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
<div style="text-align: center;">Mansa | M | Nomad | M: Indigo, Jasiri, Chaos
<div style="text-align: center;">As the various pride lions began to crowd Mansa he backed up, feeling odd and a bit cowardly. "Listen I mean you no harm, I'm just passing through." He snarled, the males upper lip curling in slight annoyance. He slowly relaxed as the dominant male ran off, obviously busy with other tasks. His eyes drifted over to the female he originally saw. "So, your name is Indigo? How beautiful." Mansa remarked with a smirk.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 25, 2019 07:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Indigo / Liones / Chaos pride

Her eyes gleamed with age as he spoke. Flirting once more. "brutal way it is" she snarled and began to ease closer to him. Nipping at his coat. Her nose scrunched together. She turned to jasari "I wonder how much worse we can make. Him look" she grinned. Clearly trying to hurt his ego. She was now facing him, returning to her dominant stance from before. She scrunched up her nose, and let out a deep, loud roar. She bared her canines as she waited for his reaction.

Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    24    25    26    27    28   ..   408 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us