Wolf Play : Is it over? All animal RP || OPEN
Chatbox
 technoblade
02:27:14 Lil Techy | Techno
hey stygian, how are you?
 Raskith
02:26:45 Kinju
Popping in out of left field- but maybe someone could give insight? Are there players that look for/desire wolves that have defects?
 kycantina
02:25:06 ky but it's spooky
Hi chat, I'm trying to explore but the guests are being horrible
 DevilsPlayground
02:23:13 Devil (Any pronouns)
Hi chat
 Stygian Forest
02:18:42 
Techno!
 BuggyOs
02:15:55 Bug-a-boo
hey guys
 technoblade
02:15:22 Lil Techy | Techno
hey chat
 Lady Chaos
02:14:08 
Looking for Rp partners. Pm me.
 Old Money
02:12:41 elegance❀
looking to do a vampirexwerewolf roleplay! pm me <3
 Forest Dwelling
02:08:55 Floor
Here's a link to the thread since I'm sparking curiosity again
-WP Click-
 Frostyhills24
02:07:00 Frosty, (She/Her)
Get it I guess?

Sheep Stealer growls at campers.

Mood: Fierce
 Poe
02:06:52 
Floor-
I gotta look into this. Seems interesting.
 Stygian Forest
02:06:46 
Floor

I'm slowly inching towards it.
 Forest Dwelling
02:04:52 Floor
@Poe

It really is. Can't use healing items, either-

@Stygian

Good luck on your goal! I can't even keep 60 without spending it on figures lol
 Stygian Forest
02:03:05 
Floor

Just working on quests trying to reach 10k mushrooms.
 Forest Dwelling
02:02:25 Floor
@Stygian

Nothing much. Just trying to keep my motivation to write. How about you?
 Poe
02:02:23 
Floor-
Jeez. That is rough stuff.
 Forest Dwelling
02:00:54 Floor
@Poe

If your wolf drops to 1 HP in battle then they are classified as "dead" so yup, I retired her myself
 Stygian Forest
02:00:06 
Floor

What's new?
 Qyusen
02:00:02 Qyu - all pronouns
No reference >:D
-Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : -2
Leopard : -4
Boar : +1
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    23    24    25    26    27   ..   69 

Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 25, 2024 04:14 AM

Devil town

Neutral

Give Award
Selene | F | Red Fox | M: Ace
~+~
I nod and sit down next to Ace. "We'll have to arrange a bunch of hunting parties a day." I say, thinking. "There's a lot more of us then I expected, and we have to feed them all." I groan "I'm not used to packs or groups of people"
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 25, 2024 04:43 AM

Embershed

Darkseeker

Give Award

Blaze/Fennec/Female M: Selene

I watch as everyone walks off, talking about stuff, meeting the new wolf-dog that had just roamed out of the woods. My ears pricked, catching snippets of conversations. They twitched. I heard someone say the word “hunting”. I looked over to where I had heard it. Selene was talking with Ace. Upon closer inspection, they seemed to be talking about feeding this…herd. I silently walked up behind them.

“Hey!” I said suddenly, startling them.”Hunting parties, you say?” I give them a smile. Hunting is one of my specialities. “You can sign me up!”

Edited at April 25, 2024 02:16 PM by Embershed
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 25, 2024 05:12 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Night - F - Wolf - M: group
-
Sparrow has never mentioned his mother. "Me, too." I say to Selene. Hunting will be fun. And we will need all the prey we can get.
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 25, 2024 05:54 AM

Starlight Serpent

Darkseeker

Give Award
Pandora | F | Ball Python | M: Selene
"I might be able to help hunt if you want," Pandora offered. "But I don't often catch too much." Pandora usually waited hours in an ambush position for prey to scurry by, and only caught one small prey animal, like a rat or sparrow. Truthfully, she wasn't too eager to hunt, but she recognized that she hadn't done much but give ideas. Well, at least she didn't take up much space or eat a lot of prey (in fact, she actually hadn't had any food yet).
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 25, 2024 11:03 AM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ace | Border Collie + German Shepherd | Male/M: Selene
"Are you sure we will be able to feed all of them?" I ask her and back away sitting down." I'll not eat if that's the case."
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 25, 2024 01:58 PM

Starlight Serpent

Darkseeker

Give Award
Pandora | F | Ball Python | M: Selene, Ace
"I don't have to eat either," Pandora added after hearing Ace's words. "Not for a while."
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 25, 2024 02:22 PM

Embershed

Darkseeker

Give Award

Blaze/Fennec/Female M: Selene, Ace, Pandora

I stare at Pandora and Ace. “You won’t eat? So we can?” My eyes widen. “”That’s very sweet of you, but I’m sure we can feed everyone!” I thought of my prey hole. At this rate, It was going to be completely full in a few nights. “Besides, I can locate prey a bit better, thanks to these,” I waggle my large ears. “So if it’s just rained, I can locate prey by hearing them, we don’t have to scent them in vain after a rainstorm, or go hungry!”

I look around, making sure no one hears this next part except for them. “I also have a prey hole, and it's already got food in it. If anyone’s hungry, I can grab some food from there.”

Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 25, 2024 02:40 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Night - F - Wolf - M: All
-
I hear all this about not eating. Creatures these days. "Okay, no one is starving. Or not eating, or 'Forgeting'. We need all of you at full heath if we are going to survive. We WILL find enough food." Why would they say this. That are all capible hunters. Exept maybe Timber. That house pet can barly catch a butterfly.
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 25, 2024 04:02 PM

Essence of the Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Bagheera | Tabby Mainecoon | Shecat
/-/-/-/-/
Bagheera purrs with a smile, remembering the ancient snake. "He was huge! Bigger than you even. He had a tan body with huge brown spots outlined in black. He was probably the wisest animal I've ever spoken to. He gifted me all of my herb knowledge. He said he escaped from a nofur's capture house, where he was labeled as a Burmese Python? I'm not sure if that was his name or something else." She shrugs, clearly oblivious to the fact that these creatures were called pythons, not alltails.
Bagheera turns to look at the wild dog approaching her. "A wolf? What's a fox!?" She exclaims, her eyes wide at the knowledge of these new animals. "You're a wild dog, are you not? I know there are different breeds. I thought your kind, you know the big ones with scruffy fur and tiny ears, were just another breed. I also know of slime pelts, scalefurs, bigfurs, and loudwings. Oh, and smallgrowls, they're quite funny."
Bagheera lifts her paw and licks it before brining it over her ear to smooth out her unruly fur. "If this is some sort of group, I'd be interested in joining. I can provide you with fresh kill and my herbal knowledge. As well as my knowledge of the distant lands. I've been traveling for many sun rounds all across this forest and the surrounding territories. I've even met some wild groups of dogs and cats. So, who's your leader?"
While awaiting an answer, Bagheera leans down to pick up her rabbit and takes a few bites before tossing it into the middle of the gathered animals, offering it up for some one else to take.

Edited at April 25, 2024 04:04 PM by Essence of the Wolf
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 25, 2024 04:25 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Sparrowhawk/M/Collie/German Shepherd/M: I dunno, whoever's there
He listened to the sharpclaw with great interest, slowly wagging his long tail. "That's very interesting, sharpclaw! I would love for you to join this group. I am a wild dog, a Collie-German Shepherd mix. We don't have a leader really yet, but we seem to be sharing that job pretty well." He hoped that he'd become the alpha of this new pack, but he didn't think he was going to. "I'll go on a hunting patrol. Would anyone want to come with me?" He looked hopefully at the sharpclaw, the small, big-eared fox, and his mate. He hoped that they would come with him. He nodded at Night's words, supporting her point. "Yes, no one is starving. We can all hunt and we will all get enough food." He looked around, a bit worried anyway. Some of these animals Iooked a bit iffy on their hunting skills, especially that all tail, as the sharpclaw called it.

Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    23    24    25    26    27   ..   69 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us