04:24:47 
Oh, I see
 BooJake
04:24:43 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
I'm alright, I just ran too much :')
 Noquisi
04:24:33 Mac | Nikwasi
I haven't had an asthma attack in a long ass time and I'm pretty sure I grew out of it
But I remember when I was really little and I had one I would be so scared and crying but refuse to use the inhaler because it smelled bad 💀
 Anton pack
04:24:27 
Wha? How do I do that?
 Forest Dwelling
04:23:52 Wolflocke Challenge
@Anton

Dominance affects pack happiness so you can't have wolves with the same number of dominance. Easy way to fix the issue is simply changing the dominance points of the pups but don't make them the same number!
 kycantina
04:23:38 ky but it's spooky
Anton, stagger dominance so none of them have the same amount of it
 technoblade
04:21:58 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake!

You good?
 Anton pack
04:21:28 
How do I raise that?
 Anton pack
04:21:10 
Okay wow. 5 pups dropped pack happiness to 23
 BooJake
04:19:24 Don't call me BJ.
An asthma attack*
 BooJake
04:19:13 Don't call me BJ.
Had a asthma attack during a game of amtguard what the fuck 😭🙏
 Forest Dwelling
04:17:56 Wolflocke Challenge
And for this reason, I'm putting "Wolflocke Challenge" as my nickname
 kycantina
04:17:48 ky but it's spooky
Naw floor's lost it and is doing a WP nuzlocke, game over once they hit 1 hp
 Serpents
04:15:29 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
-WP Click- ask my oc please I yearn to keep this alive

-WP Click- Vote comment
 technoblade
04:14:51 Lil Techy | Techno
Floor

it won't kill them, they are still in your den and big food gives good rewards
 Forest Dwelling
04:10:47 Wolflocke Challenge
Good because I might as well just retire my last remaining explore wolves if I tried battling a bigfoot again.
 Amygdala
04:09:42 Amy/Anpmygdala
Floor
Nope
 kycantina
04:09:33 ky but it's spooky
Forest, naw he's prey
 technoblade
04:09:33 Lil Techy | Techno
floor

no it's prey
 Forest Dwelling
04:08:36 Wolflocke Challenge
Does bigfoot count as an enemy you have to defeat in the forest levels?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -5
Wolverine : +2
Red Fox : -1
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Fog

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    23    24    25    26    27   ..   83 

Pack of the loner wolfs (creators moonlightpath and mapletreSeptember 22, 2020 07:16 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Kenya nodded, muttering something like, Sable,mother,male. Before walking away, "I'll be back!" she called a little harshly, Breeze seemed sympathetic, "Sorry about Kenya, her past is a bit...different." She murmured.
Flash walked over to thunderwave,"You have been quiet for some time." Flash said, sitting next to him.
Pack of the loner wolfs (creators moonlightpath and mapletreSeptember 22, 2020 08:34 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"What does your sister mean by different" thunder wave asks flash "also yeah i know i have just thinking"
*shadowheart walks out of the den* "hiya... what did i miss? Where is the other she wolf" (shadow heart is lesbian btw)
Pack of the loner wolfs (creators moonlightpath and mapletreSeptember 22, 2020 08:45 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Flash chuckled nervously, "It's not our bisnuss to tell." he said, "Your gonna have to ask her." Flash licked himself abit, "What have youve been thinking?"
Breeze padded over to Shadowheart, "Nothing much, how did you get that nasty wound?" she asked,Breeze really wanted to get this wolf away,she wanted to just stay as a small group, with her friends, not a lone wolf that just needs help, though as long as this wolf is here, may as well ask.
Pack of the loner wolfs (creators moonlightpath and mapletreSeptember 22, 2020 09:39 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"Fight with a bear" *she turns to coffee* "mind if i stay a while?" "Not at all you can stay with me and Kenya"* thunder wave goes and runs up to Kenya* "what happened to you in your past?"
Pack of the loner wolfs (creators moonlightpath and mapletreSeptember 22, 2020 09:52 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Kenya was on top of a tree, staring down, "Who told you something happened in the past?" She asked slyly, her eyes narrowed,before she shook her head. Kenya jumped off and landed squearly on her four paws,before sitting down.
Pack of the loner wolfs (creators moonlightpath and mapletreSeptember 22, 2020 09:55 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"Breeze said your past was different that's it i swear" *shadowheart looks a breeze* Shadowhearts mind- cute... what am i saying well i mean i am lesbian "so breeze can we talk?" *coffee grabs flash and drags him away* "lets leave them alone"
Pack of the loner wolfs (creators moonlightpath and mapletreSeptember 22, 2020 10:14 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Kenyas Face hardened, "Well it's none of your business." She growled, before her face softened, "Sorry Thunderwave, I'm fine talking about it, but I don't need pity." She murmured, "I'm going to the stream. " Kenya barked, "Wanna come?"
Breeze looked over to her poor brother yelling to Caffine, Breeze stared at Shadowheart, "Are you ok? Your blushing." She asked Shadowheart, then realized that this she-wolf was blushing at her, I ain't dumb. She thought, took a deep breath, and , "Your fur looks nice in the sunlight." she said flirtingly,
(Breeze is flirty and with a glance can see who likes whom)
Pack of the loner wolfs (creators moonlightpath and mapletreSeptember 22, 2020 10:25 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"Ill come" he says to Kenya"
"i-i am oh" "thanks yours is pretty to"
"Flash come on lets leave them alone"
Pack of the loner wolfs (creators moonlightpath and mapletreSeptember 22, 2020 10:27 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Kenya nodded, " Let's go then." She said, before running off.
Breeze laughed, "You ever got a girlfriend before?" she asked
Flash huffed, "Fine, but I better not see them touching eachother by the time we come back." He said childishly, before walking way dramatically.
Pack of the loner wolfs (creators moonlightpath and mapletreSeptember 22, 2020 10:35 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
*he races after her his tail wagging*
"once but i had to leave her" (want to make the her ex breeze?)
*she playfully slaps his face* "let them do whatever she is full grown by now and can make her own dissisons."

Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    23    24    25    26    27   ..   83 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us