04:35:49 free palestine
HEE say the same about Wolfplay so dont worry we are all afraid lol
 Noquisi
04:34:33 Mac | Nikwasi
I kind of fear people smart enough to understand all of HEE lmao
It's too much for my wee lil brain
 Voxtexy
04:33:35 Vox, Corey
I just casually remembered a YCH I purchased in July.

I uh, definitely didn't receive it even after being told it was gonna be sent lmaoo

I'm hopin' it maybe just got lost in my spam inbox or somethin'
 Transcendence
04:32:46 free palestine
Horsegirl alliance 😭
 Transcendence
04:31:56 free palestine
I finally did it guys
Am wolfaboo now
-Click-
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
04:30:39 Amy/Anpmygdala
Marsh
Oh no😔
 Noquisi
04:29:55 Mac | Nikwasi
BJake
I guess I'm lucky, I never had to use one of those
I had an inhaler I had to use daily and an emergency one for when I actually had an asthma attack
The emergency one literally tasted so bad 😭
 starmutt
04:29:42 marsh | they/it
i already have an alliance </3
 Amygdala
04:29:15 Amy/Anpmygdala
Marsh
Make an alliance here for horses in exchange lmao
 starmutt
04:28:43 marsh | they/it
made an alliance/club on horse game for dog game lmao
 BooJake
04:28:02 Don't call me BJ.
-Click-
This thing, but I don't get asthma attacks as bad anymore. So life is good 🦅
 Rogue Whispers
04:27:30 Phoenix, Rogue
*and
 Rogue Whispers
04:27:24 Phoenix, Rogue
Just got home from tubing ad I swear to God I thought I broke my ribs 💀
 technoblade
04:26:13 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake

ahh alright as long as you're good now
 BooJake
04:25:57 Don't call me BJ.
@Mac
I used to be like that too LMAO, didn't have an inhaler, but a weird breathing machine thing 😭
 Anton pack
04:25:03 
Thanks guys
 Noquisi
04:25:02 Mac | Nikwasi
Tasted bad*
Not smelled bad
 Anton pack
04:24:47 
Oh, I see

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -5
Wolverine : +2
Red Fox : -1
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Fog

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    23    24    25    26    27   ..   408 

Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 25, 2019 11:58 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Indigo / Lioness / Chaos pride

The lioness turned as soon as the nomad arrived. Her hackles raised as she stood in a dominant stance. "get lost nomad" shfe snarled in an angered tone. She stood forwards showing her main ina. Dominant gesture. How many freaking intruders were they going to have today. "your lucky your not from the other pride" she snarled.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 25, 2019 12:05 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Pandora
Pandora had layed down on a hill where she had a sightline of the three lions. Her eyebrow raised as a lioness with a main snapped at the newcomer. She could see them, but the words were like little mumbles of the wind, as she was far up on a hill.

you go have all the intruders OwO//

Edited at August 25, 2019 12:06 PM by Lovota
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 25, 2019 12:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jaytone | male | Damu

He sniffed the air, sneezing as his sister’s scent teased his nose. He got up, his ear flicking. Carefully he crouched in the shadows, a smile creeping onto his face. “This...” he muttered under his breath. Then he spoke up as Kesi came into the den. “Is for waking me up!” With a large leap, he landed on top of Kesi and rolled with her, laughing and fighting his way to pin her to the ground. Finally she was underneath him. He smiled and laughed. “Gotcha, Kesi!” Jaytone whisked his tail high into the air, backing off of Kesi. “Sure, lets go join Dads patrol.”

Naita | female | Damu

She growled a tiny bit as she watched the dominant lion’s daughter squeeze from Naita’s grasp. Naita sighed. She was exhausted, and overall too tired to try and stop the young lioness cub from finding her brother. Her ear stood erect, and she listened in while Jaytone leapt ontop of Kesi. She chuckled slightly, then fell into a deep sleep.

Edited at August 25, 2019 12:25 PM by Mission Kaowtz
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 25, 2019 12:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jaytone hasn't been accepted yet...

Mission Kaowtz said:
Jaytone | male | Damu

He sniffed the air, sneezing as his sister’s scent teased his nose. He got up, his ear flicking. Carefully he crouched in the shadows, a smile creeping onto his face. “This...” he muttered under his breath. Then he spoke up as Kesi came into the den. “Is for waking me up!” With a large leap, he landed on top of Kesi and rolled with her, laughing and fighting his way to pin her to the ground. Finally she was underneath him. He smiled and laughed. “Gotcha, Kesi!” Jaytone whisked his tail high into the air, backing off of Kesi. “Sure, lets go join Dads patrol.”

Naita | female | Damu

She growled a tiny bit as she watched the dominant lionÂ’s daughter squeeze from NaitaÂ’s grasp. Naita sighed. She was exhausted, and overall too tired to try and stop the young lioness cub from finding her brother. Her ear stood erect, and she listened in while Jaytone leapt ontop of Kesi. She chuckled slightly, then fell into a deep sleep.

Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 25, 2019 12:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Oh, right. Er, he was mentioned so I was just going along with what wasnÂ’t happening)
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 25, 2019 01:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Imma just add onto the post quickly)

She stood there in a dominance stance. She had been crying but would never show that to a nomad. "you are not welcome here" she snarled. She leaned her head to jasari before letting out a deep roar to alert Chaos of a nomad. She then turned back to him and snarled. Stepping forwards and nipping his leg, showing she wasn't afraid to fight if necessary.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 25, 2019 01:58 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
<div style="text-align: center;">Mansa | M | Nomad | M: Indigo, Jasiri
<div style="text-align: center;">The male gave a light chuckle which turned into a bought of roaring laughter. "You have some grit, don't you now!" He remarked looking her up and down. "Listen, my dear, I'm not here to steal your food or anything. I'm merely passing by in hopes of a good time." Mansa smirked looking her up and down, hungrily.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 25, 2019 02:03 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Chaos

Chaos heard Indigo's roar and hurried, because she sounded like there was another intruder. Chaos was beginning to get pissed. There was plenty of other territory to trespass on, and it seemed like everyone was only walking on his. He was also already emotional from watching Chandra stumble away. He felt like he could rip somone in half.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 25, 2019 02:08 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
pandora
Pandora watched havoc unfold (like im doing in chat with Alone and Ciuin), laying on the mountain with her black paws crossed and her green eyes gleeming. What weird lions and lionesses were in these part.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 25, 2019 02:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

She snarled at him "doe sit look like I freaking care!?" she snapped. "your on our territory so leave before violence breaks out" she threatened. Her hackles raised as she stepped closer to him, baring her canines aggressivly.

Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    23    24    25    26    27   ..   408 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us