Wolf Play : Is it over? All animal RP || OPEN
Chatbox
 Voxtexy
12:24:21 Vox, Corey
I'm struggling to figure out which human character of mine should get an art piece right now.

Jethro has been hogging the spotlight, so I'm like... entertaining the idea that someone else gets drawn but I really can't decide xD
 Kháos
12:10:47 Kaos || Khaos
Ohhh I see why now. 👀 That is such a good feature.
 Kháos
12:05:07 Kaos || Khaos
Is anyone else's game mail page not working? Mine keeps getting stuck.
 Whispering Rain
12:02:01 Whisp, Rain
Art gallery
-WP Click-
 starmutt
12:00:42 marsh | they/it
thank youu had a lot of fun coloring and drawing the plants tehe
 YourPrincess
11:59:29 Princess
marsh

she's so gorgeous, i love the colors. she looks so delicate and lovely *^*
 starmutt
11:58:36 marsh | they/it
pretty howse <3
-WP Click-
 YourPrincess
11:56:05 Princess
-WP Click-

she's so pretty and I love her but she's basically useless ;-;
 Smilɘcat
11:45:53 Danasha [T/T]
Went from 1k+ much to 51 in three minutes
Wonder how
 Frostyhills24
11:44:19 Frosty, (She/Her)
Fun fact about my commissions I donÂ’t advertise the fact that I sketch on paper first. I normally let the owner of the character keep the sketch for free (normally because they are very rough)
I know some people may say they donÂ’t like the art and cancel the commission just for the sketchÂ… my sketches can get extremely detailed if IÂ’m hyper focused like the one I just did.

This character is not mine!
-Click-
 Frostyhills24
11:38:34 Frosty, (She/Her)
Hoard gremlin poll!

-WP Click-
 The Night Walker
11:35:31 Anemoia/Aedra
But work gives moneeyy
 Apothecary
11:33:40 Medicinally Autistic
I don't want to go to workkkk
 Apothecary
11:33:36 Medicinally Autistic
2 people no calld no showed at work today :(
 Elixter
11:30:40 Matt(hew)
Hi guys! If anyone has cp going spare I would love to increase the battle on Lexi -WP Click- and Chita -WP Click- !
 Smilɘcat
11:29:25 Danasha [T/T]
Hey chat
 The Night Walker
11:29:21 Anemoia/Aedra
Chat mods,
Would it still be against the rules to post two images of a game even if it isn't a competing game? (It has nothing to do with animals.)
 kycantina
11:13:48 ky but it's spooky
Hi chat, work's being evil right now and my phone's acting up
 Poe
10:55:02 
I think IÂ’m gonna spend the day watching American horror story o.o
 Tropical Pickle
10:34:40 Tropickle
Thanks!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grey Fox : +4
Leopard : -5
Rattlesnake : -5
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    22    23    24    25    26   ..   69 

Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 24, 2024 08:42 AM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
Alexander| M| Wolf-dog| M: Timber,Selene
"Oh caves yeah I'll show you them." I look towards Timber when I hear her voice." Oh I kinda got lost trying to get back to the woods and then destruction happened and I followed your scent here."
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 24, 2024 01:44 PM

Starlight Serpent

Darkseeker

Give Award
Pandora | F | Ball Python | M: Alexander, Timber (indirect), Bagheera (indirect), Selene (indirect)
Pandora moved closer to Alex. "Hello. I'm Pandora," she introduced herself. "It'll be nice having you."

She looked at him carefully. She was a little nervous about the wolfdog after the last newcomer had attacked Selene, but Timber seemed to know him, which let her relax a little.

Edited at April 24, 2024 03:26 PM by Starlight Serpent
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 24, 2024 06:06 PM

Essence of the Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Bagheera | Tabby Mainecoon | Shecat
/-/-/-/-/
Bagheera steps back, dipping her head. "I mean no harm, I'm just used to having to fight to survive. I didn't know you were a group. You're a strange one at that." She mews with an amused grin. "My names Bagheera." She adds. Bagheera is about to say more when a fight suddenly breaks out, unsure if she has the authority to step in, she instead backs away watching from a distance. The fight is quickly resolved and she pushes to her paws. "I've left herbs just over that way," she flicks her tail in the direction of the tree. "I'll go grab them and maybe hunt while I'm at it." She quickly scampers away.
Bagheera approaches the tree tentatively, sniffing for her herbs and quickly digging them up. She grabs them in her jaws and drops them by the waters edge before returning to the forest-like area to hunt. She parts her maw, raising it to the sky in search of prey scent. Her eyes lock on a rabbit and she drops into a crouch, stalking it then pouncing and giving chase when it runs. Bagheera sinks her claws into the rabbits flank with a satisfied purr and carries it back to the group, her tail swinging happily.

Edited at April 24, 2024 06:08 PM by Essence of the Wolf
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 24, 2024 06:24 PM

Starlight Serpent

Darkseeker

Give Award
Pandora | F | Ball Python | M: Bagheera
Pandora watched Bagheera leave and wondered if she would join the group. She seemed strong and capable, and it could be useful to have someone with herbal knowledge. Though she did wonder if mammal herbs would work on reptiles. I certainly hope so! But if not, I can just be extra careful.
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 24, 2024 06:46 PM

Essence of the Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Bagheera | Tabby Mainecoon | Shecat
/-/-/-/-/
Bagheera drops her rabbit next to her herbs and crouches on the rocky shore, taking hungry gulps of the clear water. She licks her maw and sits up, gazing around the open space at the surrounding animals. A specific reptile catches her eye.
Bagheera's eyes widen as she stares at the strange, scaled creature. "An alltail!?" she gasps, leaping to her paws in wild excitement. "Oh my! I haven't seen one of you in forever." Bagheera had deep respect for these specific reptiles as they often lived long and held much knowledge. "I used to know an alltail like you, what's your name?"

Edited at April 24, 2024 06:47 PM by Essence of the Wolf
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 24, 2024 06:51 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ace | Border Collie + German Shepherd | Male/M: Selene
"We have to talk about how we are gonna feed these animals." I say to Selene and pick her up walking to the boulder we usually sit on." Let's talk about it."
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 24, 2024 07:46 PM

Starlight Serpent

Darkseeker

Give Award
Pandora | F | Ball Python | M: Bagheera
Pandora looked at Bagheera warmly (or as warmly as she could; she knew her facial expressions tended to be pretty subtle). She noticed that a lot of the other animals kept their distance from her, so it was nice to get such a warm greeting. "My name is Pandora," she said. "What was the other 'alltail' like? I might know them."
Pandora noticed that Bagheera had a unique way of referring to other species. She wondered if she was from a faraway place. If so, she was interested in learning more about it.
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 24, 2024 07:51 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Night - F - Wolf - M: Bagheera, Pandora
-
"Alltail? Oh, a legless lizard." I say. I walk over to Sparrow and stand next to him. "there is another one out there?" Tis way she refers to creature is so cool. "And if you call a fox a redfur and a living staff a alltail, what do you call a wolf?"
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 24, 2024 07:54 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
Alexander| M| Wolf-dog| M: Timber,Night
I look at Timber and nuzzle her neck purring." I'm gonna go say hi to other people." I lick her muzzle and go over to Night." Hi. My names Alex. I came here to see my mate Timber." I say when I walk up to her
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 24, 2024 08:15 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Sparrowhawk/M/Collie/German Shepherd/M: I dunno, whoever's there
He snapped out of his thoughts as Night spoke, realizing what the hissy scratchy thing was. "A sharpclaw! Yes, this sharpclaw does speak a bit differently than us. She reminds me of my mother-dog." He wagged his tail, nudging her face affectionately. "I wonder what she calls dogs?"

Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    22    23    24    25    26   ..   69 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us