Wolf Play : Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)
Chatbox
 Stygian Forest
02:29:24 
Techno

Doing pretty good. Needing to level up 4 more times in Forest and defeat 20 more Woodchucks.
 kycantina
02:29:18 ky but it's spooky
Techno, I did! feeling festive and halloweeny
 Kháos
02:28:51 Kaos || Khaos
e.e Needing adopted on HEE and needing to wait a day to ask to be adopted is fun. Hi chat.
 technoblade
02:27:39 Lil Techy | Techno
ky

you changed your flag
 technoblade
02:27:14 Lil Techy | Techno
hey stygian, how are you?
 Raskith
02:26:45 Kinju
Popping in out of left field- but maybe someone could give insight? Are there players that look for/desire wolves that have defects?
 kycantina
02:25:06 ky but it's spooky
Hi chat, I'm trying to explore but the guests are being horrible
 DevilsPlayground
02:23:13 Devil (Any pronouns)
Hi chat
 Stygian Forest
02:18:42 
Techno!
 BuggyOs
02:15:55 Bug-a-boo
hey guys
 technoblade
02:15:22 Lil Techy | Techno
hey chat
 Lady Chaos
02:14:08 
Looking for Rp partners. Pm me.
 Old Money
02:12:41 elegance❀
looking to do a vampirexwerewolf roleplay! pm me <3
 Forest Dwelling
02:08:55 Floor
Here's a link to the thread since I'm sparking curiosity again
-WP Click-
 Frostyhills24
02:07:00 Frosty, (She/Her)
Get it I guess?

Sheep Stealer growls at campers.

Mood: Fierce
 Poe
02:06:52 
Floor-
I gotta look into this. Seems interesting.
 Stygian Forest
02:06:46 
Floor

I'm slowly inching towards it.
 Forest Dwelling
02:04:52 Floor
@Poe

It really is. Can't use healing items, either-

@Stygian

Good luck on your goal! I can't even keep 60 without spending it on figures lol
 Stygian Forest
02:03:05 
Floor

Just working on quests trying to reach 10k mushrooms.
 Forest Dwelling
02:02:25 Floor
@Stygian

Nothing much. Just trying to keep my motivation to write. How about you?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : -2
Leopard : -4
Boar : +1
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    21    22    23    24    25   ..   408 

Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 24, 2019 05:48 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Chaos

"Ajihad change of plans stay here with these two," he raced after Indigo. He didn't want to see the potential enemies to see the problems that were going on in his pride just yet. He cautiously made his way to her den, which was surrounded by pride mates. "What's going on?" he asked while pushing his way through. "Chandra?! What happened?" he saw her on the den floor.

He had thought her sickness was over, but she appeared worse than ever. He wasn't afraid of physical violence, but he found himself shrinking away from Chandra. "Do you know of anyway to help her?" he asked the surrounding lions.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 24, 2019 05:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Chandra released a raspy laugh. "You must appear strong infromt of your family." She winced and coughed again."You should both get away, I don't want you to catch whatever I have. And as dominants-" her eyes locked onto Indigos "you must remain strong."
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 24, 2019 06:00 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Indigo / Lioness / Chaos pride

Her eyes were wide open as she watched her queen. Yes, her queen. This was her fault.. She ceitisezed her, made her angry, made her use up too much energy. Her eyes began to water and she blinked a few times to get rid of the tears. The words his her like huge boulders as she called her a dominant. "no.. No you can't give up on the pride.. You just can't" she choked out.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 24, 2019 06:08 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
<div style="text-align: center;">Katlego
<div style="text-align: center;">Chaos Pride | Lioness | Mentions: Karaz, Indigo, etc. Open
<div style="text-align: center;">
<div style="text-align: center;">The resting lioness flicked her ears as another approached her, alerting her she was on a different Pride territory. Snorting, Katlego replied with a soft, but sarcastic, “You realize I do not care, right?” Sure it may not have been her best move, but Kat has never been the best at having good ideas. <div style="text-align: center;">
<div style="text-align: center;">Her peace was disturbed though when a whole parade of others seemed to arrive on scene, including her sister. Kat let out a low growl as Indigo bag to drag her off. It infuriated her that Indigo wouldn’t leave her be and let her make her own choice, but she followed silently nonetheless. The quieter she went, the faster she could turn tail and take off later. Still, Kat has never been one to take things easily. “You realize I’m old enough to make my own decisions, whether you agree with them or not. You do not need to treat me like a cub,” Katlego scolded softly. The moment she was free she had turned and lumbered off. <div style="text-align: center;">
<div style="text-align: center;">She moved away slowly at first, laying down and putting on a show of getting comfortable. Then, once people were no longer paying her any mind, she would move off again and repeat. Eventually she had successfully put the Pride behind her. This, time, though, she was smarter about it. Instead of crossing over, she toes the edge of it. Instead she walked close enough to let the wind drift her scent over into the other prides territory. Curiosity had always been one of her vices. <div style="text-align: center;">
<div style="text-align: center;">((IÂ’m on my phone so sorry if I missed anything or itÂ’s not good. ))
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 24, 2019 06:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Chandra shook her head. "No no it is my time. My only regret is I wish i could have made a happy family. That's why you all were so important to me." She was trying to speak but the constant hacking made it difficult. "So I beg of you of all of you, value your family and friends... hold them above all else for they are the ones who truly love you." Her eyes were full of kindness as she looked over Indigo. The female turned to Chaos. "Since I'm saying my good byes I should mention, I always loved you... it sounds childush but all I ever wants was to make a happy family beside you." Chandra blinked away her tears and looked down, trying not to bawl.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 24, 2019 08:00 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Indigo / Lioness / Chaos pride

Her eyes began to water again "I I I I need to go" she choked out. Her vision was blurry from the tears as she sprinted out of the cave. She ran to the nearest watering hole and as soon as she got there she collapsed to the ground and cried her heart out. She couskrn take it, it was her fault and she kne wit!
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 24, 2019 08:09 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Chaos

Chaos looked at her sorrowfully, "I wish we could have had a family. I don't know why we didn't when we had a chance." It was sad that this proud pretty lioness wouldn't have any cub to continue her line. "You were a good dominant lioness," he said. He couldn't believe that her sickness was so serious. Now he felt terrible for blaming her for not hunting.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 24, 2019 08:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Chandra gave a weak smile. "I don't want to stay here to infect you with whatever I have or burden you with my body." She spoke in a raspy voice. Another cough revealed blood, it was fatal, internal bleeding. She rose to her paws, wincing as pain coursed through her and pressed up against Chaos in a loving way. "Good bye, love." She whispered and slowly exited the den. Chandra planned to walk until she couldn't anymore, she would pass away and turn into grass for the herds to graze on and in turn keep her pride alive and that much made her happy. As she walked past the watering hole she noticed Indigo, she had no time to stop but felt it was needed. Slowly Chandra moved towards the females, the lionesses limbs were shaky and her eyes were red but she still stood with grace. "Be the dominant this Pride needs. Don't cry for me, for I will watch over you. I wish we could have been closer, but you are lovely and strong and have my full support." The words were raspy and hard to hear but Chandra knew they needed to be said. Without waiting for a response the sickly lioness continued on her way. The female continued until every ounce of strength began to leave her body. Her back began to sag and her neck seemed to fail at supporting the weight of her head. She collapsed underneath a lovely Adenium multiflorum and the lioness smiled to see the lovely light pouring from its pink flowers. "Mother, father, I'm coming home." Chandra whispered before going into a blissful, eternal slumber. Her body was ragged, blood dribbled down her chin but a small smile rested on her lips and for once, she was at perfect peace with herself and her surroundings.

(Don't know how she's bleeding internally just would make sense. She won't actually watch over her but she wants to make indigo feel better)
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 25, 2019 03:00 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ivy/Age:4/Rank:Nomad/Mentions:Indigo, Chaos, Chandra, Nyasi

Ivy was about to answer when suddenly the lioness said she hears Chandra and ran away. For a moment, Ivy was left alone with Chaos, and she was happy. But suddenly he too ran after the lioness.
'Rats', hissed Ivy.
'Let's go after them, mum', adviced Nyasi, 'They seem nice, and that lion will absolutely accept you!'
'What makes you think that?', Ivy asked bluntly.
'Wait till he hears your life story!'
Ivy chuckled weakly and shook her dark brown fur.
'Then let's go after them', Ivy agreed and she ran after them, with Nyasi behind her.

She has finally caught up with them all. It seemed that all the lions of Chaos Pride gathered around a cave. Every face was troubled or solemn.
'Mum, what is happening?', asked Nyasi.
'I don't know', muttered Ivy and continued following Chaos. Soon enough, she was at the entrance of the cave. In there lay a light brown lioness, that Ivy has seen earlier. That must be Chandra. Chaos has come up to her and was talking with her worryingly. That must've been his mate, the queen of this pride. The lioness with the mane trotted up towards Chandra, and was very sad.
'Nyasi, let's go after me', Ivy said softly.
'But why?', asked Nyasi innocently.
'Somebody is dying, we as nomads should give respect by giving space'.
She and her son padded away a distance from the cave, then sat down. She waited for Chaos, so she could prove herself.
'Do not be an idiot, Ivy. You have came here for your son, to give him safety and a better life. Forget about Chaos, he already had a mate and might even pick that lioness with the mane for his mate anyway'.

Edited at August 25, 2019 03:02 AM by Heather pack
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 25, 2019 03:02 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jasiri/Age:3/Rank:Chaos Pride, lion2/Mentions: Chandra

Jasiri bowed his head in respect towards Chandra.
'Rest in peace, our queen', he whispered.

Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    21    22    23    24    25   ..   408 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us