Wolf Play : Is it over? All animal RP || OPEN
Chatbox
 Poe
10:29:02 
I guess I canÂ’t complain about using the totem since none of my females really had dominance, but now I gotta build all my valors back up.
 Kháos
10:28:55 Kaos || Khaos
😰 I nearly sent an email to the wrong person... so glad there's an undo button for three seconds. 😭
 Salem
10:13:41 Rumi
No problem ^^
 BloodWeb
10:13:27 Blood/Nicole
Ah thank you
 Salem
10:13:15 Rumi
Blood
It'll add dominance so it's even enough to raise pack happiness :P
 BloodWeb
10:12:46 Blood/Nicole
If I stagger dominance does it just use my dominance CP or does it take from all the CP I've assigned my wolves. I'm at 150 dom right now and it says if I stagger it'll be 1500
 Salem
10:09:59 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Poe
09:54:24 
Abyss-
I actually like that a lot more and it reminds me of the vampire from Hotel Transylvania haha
 Kingwolf
09:50:55 King
Teen wolf rp anyone? Pm me, please be able to play female (Malia x Theo)
 Abyss-Nature
09:48:51 
I have a name suggestion: Mavis
 Poe
09:47:30 
If anyone has any vampire type names, IÂ’d be interested to hear them!
 Poe
09:47:12 
-WP Click-
Cutie girl :) not sure I am in love with her name for her theme though
 BooJake
09:38:03 Don't call me BJ.
I'm wearing crappy old kneepads that probably have cat piss on them, with my fancy larp clothes 😭🙏
 Rogue Whispers
09:16:27 Phoenix, Rogue
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 0
Mushrooms: 0
Mushrooms Saved: 1,991

Just 9 more I shall be happy
 Hollow_Howls
09:10:56 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Froggy
Fair, it does take a bit to get used to new mediums. Though keep in mind, brushes and even the app you use can impact your quality of art. So take the opportunity to find the app and set ups you like before commiting to one. ^^
 Rogue Whispers
09:10:46 Phoenix, Rogue
Froggy,
Oof. I feel that, I woke up at 3 AM because my sister wanted to ask me a stupid question before she forgot. Didn't go back to sleep -_-
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:09:48 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Pen*
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:09:27 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Hollow,
honestly just your average per lol. still trying to get used to working with a tablet
 Hollow_Howls
09:07:50 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Froggy
Not too bad, you do have some very funny lines though and I'm pretty sure it's not ya tryna match the style xP
What type of brush did you use for the lines?
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:07:02 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Rogue,
Im pretty tired honestly

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cheetah : +3
Grizzly Bear : +4
Coyote : +3
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    19    20    21    22    23   ..   69 

Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 23, 2024 02:50 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Night - F - Wolf - M: Sparrowhawk, Bagheera, Pandora, Blaze, Who ever else I missed
-
I show that I am not a treat but a friend. Maybe this cat will stay. Just the, the fenec fox flew out of the tree. I never caught her name, but attacking another non-prey creture? No, I will not let it slide. I knok her off her course, but I do not attack. Calmly, insted I sit down and look at the new comer. Is this the same fox who over heard when I was telling Sparrow I am expecting? I am sure it is.

Edited at April 23, 2024 02:55 PM by Bobcat
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 23, 2024 02:54 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ace | Border Collie + German Shepherd | Male/M: Night
I nudge Night out of the path of the fox."You mess with the foxes you mess with me. And you don't wanna mess with me." I say but don't growl just block her path
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 23, 2024 02:59 PM

Embershed

Darkseeker

Give Award

Blaze/Fennec/Female M: Night

I am surprised with a large paw in my face, and before I can bite down on it, I get knocked aside. I roll for a bit and end up on my back. I stand up on my paws again, clawing at the ground.

“What the hell do you think you’re DOING?!” I yell at the she-wolf, “That thing” I wave a paw at the cat, “Just attacked our FRIEND! Are you just going to let that stand?! What kind of a friend ARE you?” I could feel my saliva dripping through my teeth. It was still dyed red with prey-blood. I narrow my eyes at the she-wolf. Wasn’t she the one who was expecting? If she was going to have pups, wouldn’t she want them to be safe from intruders? Why was she letting this hostile ball of mangy fur into the camp? I didn’t understand.

Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 23, 2024 03:03 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ace | Border Collie + German Shepherd | Male/M:Blaze
I walk over to Blaze and whisper in her ear." You do not tell anyone about the she-wolf expecting and you won't die." I say quietly and get out of the way." Have at it Blaze someone messes with a fox the other fox comes after. It's protocol."
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 23, 2024 03:04 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Sparrowhawk/M/Collie/German Shepherd/M: Night
He snapped his head around again as he saw the small fox with the big ears snarling at Night. "Get away from her!" He spat. He'd never seen this fox, and the cat seemed to be posing a much smaller threat. He snarled, and darted between his mate and the small fox, his thick mane of fur swishing against the ground as he lowered his snakelike head closer to the ground, protecting his soft underbelly.
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 23, 2024 03:05 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Night - F - Wolf - M: Sparrowhawk, Bagheera, Pandora, Blaze, Ace, Who ever else I missed
-
"No, she didn't. Some trash did. Now that you are here, do you mind telling us your name? I am tired of refering to you as a squirral fox. Hold on, your name is blaze? It suits your personality. No one is attacking anyone." I say. This fuzz ball is starting to get on my nerves.
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 23, 2024 03:09 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ace | Border Collie + German Shepherd | Male/M: Everyone there
"Ok settle down. Blaze leave it for a few seconds." I look towards Sparrow." And you even if Night is a friend your not even that protective over me your own brother." I say and go between Sparrow and Blaze." No one fights end of discussion."
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 23, 2024 03:26 PM

Starlight Serpent

Darkseeker

Give Award
Pandora | F | Ball Python | M: Group
Pandora sighed with relief when the fighting stopped. She was worried that she'd have to stop them herself.
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 23, 2024 03:27 PM

Embershed

Darkseeker

Give Award

Blaze/Fennec/Female M:Night, Sparrow, Ace, Bagheera…idk who else

I gave a small sigh. No fighting? How sad. I uprighted myself, leaving the only sign of my anger in my lashing brush of a tail.

“Wait a second.” I look at the she-wolf, “How do you know my name? I don’t remember telling you…”

I saw the dog crouched low, still, hackles raised, teeth bared. I hissed right back at him. I think I accidentally spat a little into his eye. Oops.

Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 23, 2024 03:34 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Night - F - Wolf - M: Sparrowhawk, Bagheera, Pandora, Blaze, Ace, Who ever else I missed
-
"Ace sleep talks." I say simpley. I srug my shoulders and walk over to Sparrow. "You never told me what happened to you sholder." I say. I brush against his non-hurt shoulder and motion for him to sit. I start to inspect it as he tells the tale.

Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    19    20    21    22    23   ..   69 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us